All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here18 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89101, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.3
Will definitely stay on freemont street again as opposed to the strip!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Ryan
"Run Away!"
We were surprised to see that all the restaurants were closed as was the gift shop. The place generally looks like it has been neglected for several years. The place also has a strange smell when you walk in from outside. There were also several creepy individuals hanging around. Very dissappointing. Won't even consider staying there again until some serious changes are made.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
D.S.
"Never again."
It's was a horrible experience for my first stay in Vegas. We were traveling to Arizona from Idaho, and decided to book a hotel in advance for an overnight stay. The pictures on the website are deceiving. We arrived and waited in line for about 20 minutes just to check in. The hallways of the hotel were very hot, and when we got to our room, it was even hotter. We turned on the a/c and it blew out hot air. We called the front desk to tell them of the problem and they said they had no other rooms available, but they would send up someone to look at the a/c. The guy supposedly fixed it, but it still wasn't working properly. The wallpaper in the bathroom was hanging down off the wall, there was no light fixture in the bathroom, just a lightbulb hanging down. The bedspread was dirty and smelled very bad. Carpets were dirty, dirt on the floor of the bathroom, and, worst of all, the shower was broken. One minute the water was scalding hot, the next minute it was super cold. Then it would go back to hot, then cold, etc. I definitely would not recommend this hotel, it was not worth the rate we paid.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Anonymous
"disappointing stay"
The hotel looked like a ghost town and the air conditioning in the room was not working correctly. We had to complain to the front desk to change rooms and instead they sent a worker to fix the air conditioning. The person came to the room and fixed the air conditioning right away. It seemed like if you didn't complain your room would just be that way. We talked to another family in the elevator and they mentioned that their air conditioning was not working and they just bared it.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"On on fremont street"
The hotel was like staying at the hotel in the movie the shinning. They have several sports bars that are shut down like someone just walked away. The rooms the walls are falling apart the bedding was so old and gross we had to get our own bedding. Not to mention the hotel wont let you check in until 4 p.m. if your lucky they let you check in by 3 p.m. The hotel is only open on the weekends and you can see that when you get there. Very unsatisfied spend the extra 10 to 20 dollars a night go somewhere else.
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
"The worst front desk service!!!"
The front desk locked me out of my room saying there where two Parker's and made me put another deposit saying they didn't get it the first time which I Tryed to tell them they did cuz I checked my bank acct. there was no ice thru out the hotel and none of the soda machine worked.I had to call down to get my room cleaned at 5:00pm.I will never stay there again I was told by a friend that it was a good hotel I didn't see that at all
"Hotel"
The rooms are a good size but we had three rooms tv Chanel's are all different the ic maker out of service soda machine out of service rooms Are hard to get too but I would stay there again price wise
3 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
"Bargain on Fremont"
It is an older hotel. I have stayed here before and probably will again. Size of the room was good and had everything one would need less coffee. Great for venturing out onto Fremont St, you are right there in the middle of it all. Had room 934 in the North Tower view out the window of the California but I'm sure quieter then facing Fremont. Shower/tub was fine (small amount of water liked too run, wasn't loud or overly annoying). No food options on this last visit = lots of lost revenue. No restaurant, snack bar etc, just a beef jerky and cookie shop. Thankfully there are plenty of dining options all over. Cheap drinks, smaller gaming area, and now dancing girls/dealers nightly. Bed was big and comfortable, TV was adequate. Nice couch and sitting area when company came over. Our reason for this visit was a concert and this hotel met our needs. Perhaps it will be remodeled and upgraded like their sister property The Plaza....time will tell.
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
Hawaiishark71
"AWESOME FOR THE PRICE !!!"
I Stayed in North tower . rooms are large and clean older hotel but well worth the money . Showers were clean , staff nice, would stay again !!!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Great room right on freemont!!"
Rooms where bigger then i thought and where really comfortable. The location was great walked right outside to live music and bars. Only badside was the check in . It took almost 30 minutes for a line of 3 people, no exaggeration 3 people ahead of me and i was standing here for a easy half a hour.
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
Mario
Room was ok for the price but still have not seen our $50.00 incidental fee refund that was supposed to be given back after check out. Were assured it would be refunded within 2 hours after checkout, so apparently we paid more then what was originally said. Not happy about that at all.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
The ice machine and vending machine on our floor were broke. We wanted to leave our bags after check out in the bell hop so we could ganble at the hotel before heading home. There was a bell hop desk but no bell hop so we were told to take our luggage across the street to another hotel. Toilet constantly ran all night. Pillows felt like bricks.
Valerie
"Not good"
The hotel looked like a dump from when you walk in to check in all the way to the rooms... it was old and dirty and it had a musty scent... We checked in and literally checked back out! We ended up spending four times as much to stay somewhere else because it was that bad....
Trip with friends Mar 14, 2013
"Fremont Street activaties"
Old hotel,needs redue....Room nice and clean.Check in person not to friendly. Price good.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2013
DH
"I would not stay here again at any price."
I have stayed here a few years ago & it was bad. It has gotten much worse. There is no restaurant , snack bar, room service, etc. we were on the10th floor, It took 5 minutes for the water to get hot enough for a shower. you had to flush the toilet 10 times for it to work. They have not cleaned the windows in years The ice machine was broken on most floors. The casino is about 1/3 the size that it was. Much empty space.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"Good bargain"
You get what you pay for great for the price old clean
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
The room was nice but the mattress needed replaced a long time ago. The springs were poking both myself and my wife. Will inquire about the beds before I stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Clean comfortable inexpensive room"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. The Lobby was good, but when you were in the elevator from the parking sturcture it could have been a little cleaner. Also the closed off areas could have used more lighting.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Very poor hotel"
This hotel is in very bad shape. It smells like something died in it. The lights to the elevators did not work. I got about 3 hours of sleep the whole 2 days we stayed there. The bath tub had a leak the toilet just keeper running. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I would not even tell my worst enemy to stay there.
Tina
"fine crew"
Thanks to Jo and Kim for all their help in comping me a free night when I had to switch rooms twice.
2 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2013
"you get what you pay for?"
inexpensive..great location...BUT!...fremont st is now overund by homeless folk and pandhandllers...your better off staying...on the strip..and making some time to visit fremont st (not stay there)...hotel is rundown and going through some hard times...BUT!...its in a great location...(right under the canopy)..my room was decent..matress firm...(old 19" tube tv)...my tub was pluged and backingup....(carpet was clean and newer) furnishings old and basic...staff friendly...parking satisfactory...for some reason elevators in this hotel are alwys brokendown..(rush hours can be frustrating)...better off using service elevator...(just ask employee for the secret enterance)...
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
rob
"Great place to stay!!"
Planing our next visit to vegas and stay at LVC
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2013
"Fremont experience"
was great, nice room, great location awesome view
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Genie Air
"downtown casinos & experience"
interesting &fun
don t.
Our stay at this hotel was by far the worst. We checked in got to the room starting showering, turned the sink on the sink started pouring smelly sewer water onto the floor I put the trash to catch what I could called the front desk the gentlemen asked if we wanted to change rooms or wait until maintenance could get to us he put us on hold so we were not able to tell him what we decided because ten minutes later we decided to hang up because he never came back to the line and so we called back again he puts us on hold a second time so my wife said lets go down to the desk. The gentlemen was busy checking people in so we waited our turn. His response to us was he was all alone and had no help. He finally gave us another room. In the am house keeping comes in gives cleans towels dumped one trash and did not make our beds. Lousy service. Then we go on a ice hunt because the ice machine on our floor is broke we get stuck on the twelfth floor because the elevator apparently stop working! On our last day at the hotel house keeping comes with no knock at 9:00am to wake us up! This is unacceptable especially when check out isn't until 11:00!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Cheap and located on a great spot!"
It is not the fanciest hotel, but the condition is great as compared to the price. You cannot beat the location right on Freemont Street. If your budget is on the lower end of the spectrum, I highly recommend that you stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Girls night out"
If was great had lots of fun and will be back if room rates are good
Tasha
"Wouldn't stay there again."
The sink would clog up after you run it for a few seconds especially the shower. Blow dryer and iron didn't work properly and the telephone service to the staff kept up hanging up on us.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"A good inexpensive place to stay"
Hotel was fine -- loved all the new carpet..... very nice!~! The blankets left something to be desired, but oh well. I was very dissappointed when I found out I could not make ANY outside calls from my room phone. that is weird! I can't believe you have to pay $50 to activate phone.
kathy
Had a great time, close to all vegas entertainment,great price definetly will return
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Olvera family
"Nasty showers"
I enjoyed the room. It was decent. The a/c n heater worked so I was happy. Until I tried to shower, water barely came out and it was cold. I tried to change rooms and they said they were full n couldn't do anything. So couldn't really shower comfortably.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"It's cheap, but…"
To make it short and sweet, the people that work there are stellar. But the maintenance issues are horrific. Toilets clogged for days, my bathtub wouldn't drain but at a trickle, and repeated requests for maintenance never amounted to anything, ATM/redemption machine never worked, and the place is shabby, worn, and outdated. The casino is small and very limited options are available, although I did find the machines generous. But it, like the rest of the hotel, is shabby and warm, with poor maintenance. That weekend was a full one in downtown Vegas. Rooms were either limited or fairly costly. It offered a cheap alternative in the location I wanted to stay, so suited my needs. But, under normal circumstances, rooms can be had at the same or better rate, at a much better hotel. In addition, they are only open for guests Friday through Monday.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Jerry
"great value"
very nice room and friendly staff
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
don
"Never again...."
First time staying downtown...last time staying downtown. The hotel look abandoned! I shouldn't complain but as they say, you get what you pay for...will go back to staying on the strip.
Trip with friends Feb 26, 2013
Angela
Cheap rooms & great location
Trip with friends Feb 25, 2013
Jenn
"excellent nice party spot"
Excellent nice party spot old school Fremont street
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Lamar
"A bed and a shower....that's all I ask."
Not fancy at all but if you're looking for an inexpensive place to sleep and shower and not planning on spending much time in your room, this place is fine for that and the king bed was actually quite comfortable. The one restaurant in the place was closed but so what! The hotel is on Fremont Street....lotsa place to eat within a short walk. I paid $30 out the door on a Saturday night! That's cheap for a Saturday night even by Vegas standards On Fremont Street it's party time most always. Bring earplugs.....the Fremont Street Experience rock bands play loud and late!
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Never Stay There Again"
The room was disgusting, we woke up to a very foul smell which we found was backed up sewage in our sink and tub. The beds were very uncomfortable, the comforter was thin and ripped, the front desk customer service sucked, there was no sodas in any soda machine on any floor, we had to go clear down to the bar just to get a drink (even water). When we booked this hotel it said that there was a resturaunt and a club/bar and a snack bar and a gift shop....... WELL... there was NO RESTRUANT, NO CLUB, NO SNACK BAR AND NO GIFT SHOP! It was horrible. It was like they were remodeling and forgot to finish everything! The only good thing about this hotel is the location, right through the casino doors is Freemont Street and that was an awesome expierence. Oh and if you plan on gambling the people in the casino are really nice and the slots are loose. Hotel part sucked but everything else was good!
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Kenzie
NEED URGENT RENOVATION. CARPETS ARE DIRTY. FRONT DESK PERSONNEL NEED IMPROVEMENT. WE WAITED FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES TO CHECK IN. ONLY ONE CLERK AT FRONT DESK ON 02/16/13 AFTERNOON AT ABOUT 3:30 PM WITH MORE THAN 15 CUSTOMERS WAITING IN LINE AND A LARGE TOURIST GROUP. BUT IT IS A VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH FREE PARKING.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
"Bad Maintenance"
A/C did not work.. called 4 times about it and NOTHING happened - I was told over the phone that they can be tricky (terrible customer service) TV DID NOT WORK - Called 4 times and NOTHING was done.When we checked out we complained (again) and front desk guy did not even let us finish he just said ... yea sorry. However, manager who worked at PLAZA hotel comp'd a room for us AT THE PLAZA (We had to walk over there and had to ask the front desk person for name.. HE WAS TERRIBLE!). I will NEVER stay at Las Vegas Club Hotel. Go to Plaza hotel.. nicer rooms, nicer service, nicer everything!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Great location, Rooms not so much"
The location was great at one end of the Freidmont experience and you could walk everywhere. The casino was good super cheap drinks at the bar and whole area of Downtown which was very nice!! The room was VERY dated and nasty! The comforter was scary to the point that we put it on the floor and didn't use it. The bed was uncomfortable as well as the pillows. When we checked out someone was yelling at the hotel worker so I assume they hear disappointment alot! I will say we were only in our room to sleep so if you just need a place to crash for a few hours and don't really have high expectations then this is your place!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Don't do it!"
Old, old ,old. The toilet ran and the shower had decent pressure when cold, but using hot water the pressure was almost nothing. You had to stand near the wall so it could drop like raindrops on you. Want to order movies? They say,"just press menu." There was no "menu" on the remote, lol.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Not stayin ther
"Close to fremont experience"
Only the airconditioning is bad, Try to put A.C. to Hi but it's just a blower with out cooling, I didn't sleep good because of the aircond.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Will1am
"Great Hotel for the Price"
Second time staying at this hotel - - no complaints.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"Only reason to stay here is access to Freemont st."
Access to Freemont street was good. Condition of Hotel was poor
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
"Perhaps check elsewhere before booking here."
The room was extremely outdated; completely worn out. They cleaned what they had, and the service was okay. People were nice, helpful and friendly. What saved the trip was the proximity to the LV Downtown area with the over screened mall and outdoor music (live rock band). Otherwise we'd have been very sorry we stayed here. Booked this for my son & husband - these are their comments to me. They prefer to stay elsewhere next time.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
C4
Hotel looks like it is about to be shut down. Looked like a ghost town. No annemities. No coffee no food. Can't even contact front desk without going thru a switchboard operator that hangs up on you 3 x before she gets it right. Plaza is across the street and is 100% better
Family trip Feb 15, 2013
"ok for the price...."
Beds arw super old and stiff. Place is run down and old. Walls are thin. We heard crazy things happening in the room next to us.... and down the hall. But it was the cheapest night rate... so we did save some money. But next time we will be sleeping on the main strip.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"sketch"
Found used contraceptive in the room. Obviously the housekeeping staff did not clean at all. It took an hour and a half for management to get me a room in a different hotel as I was clearly not staying at the Las Vegas Club Hotel and they owned another more upscale hotel near by. Before I found the used condom, I found it to be run down, and cheap, it smelled.
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2013
"No Shower Head"
The room was nice for the price, the location was cool, cause it was right on the Fremont Strip. The only thing was that there was no shower head, we called the desk and no one was sent. We had to call a couple more hours, then maintenance installed it, but it leaked all night long. Also, the ice machine was down we had to go down 5 floors to get ice, but not bad. Just the shower head. Overall, we slept well, comfortable climate in room. Bed was comfy, we brought our own pillows. I liked it. Will go back again.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013