All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
3990 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Good choice for Key West"
The hotel is far from the main Key West attractions, but the hotel does provide a shuttle, so you don't have to drive into town. The shuttle is crowded, but the hotel does provide extra shuttles during peak times, so we were able to go back and forth as we wanted. Buffet was very nice. Pool is beautiful.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Comfortable"
Our stay was good, but the AC had a noise all night...
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Darwin
"Family Fun at Double Tree"
The hotel staff was so friendly and wonderful. The hotel was very clean--nice pool, beautiful neighborhood. We ordered room service which was very efficient. The hotel supplies a shuttle to Duval Street. Everything was great--our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
nancy
"Nice facilities with a handy shuttle run into town"
The hotel was nice. It is at the opposite end of the island from Duval Street but the hotel provides a shuttle run hourly. It is a good location if you want easy access to the main attractions but don't want to stay in the middle of the action.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Harold
"Good hotel transportation to key west"
The stay was good But the breakfast was overpriced and I think should have been included for the price of stay. The bar drinks were a little overpriced. It is key west The good thing was the bus transportation back and forth to key west main town and very nice driver. As well as front door help.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
We slept very well! The room had a frig which worked well for us. The hotel has a shuttle which if free of charge. We used it daily to get to Duvall Street. There is a nice pool, workout room, bar by the pool and a restaurant. It's in a nice area.
4 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nic staff. Beautiful pool area"
The hotel is a short ride away from busy Duval street. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. I had a problem with the loudest of the AC in our room. They tried to fix it twice and when they couldn't, they offered to move us to a new room. I was too settled to move so we shut off the air at night and turned on the 2 fans and it was fine. They gave us passes for my son and his partner to get free breakfast for the whole time we were there (my husband and I already had free breakfast included inn our package).
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Aleta
"Too expensive for us"
The room was very small for the price, and the balcony was really tiny. We had to wait for an hour after check-in time because our room wasn't ready. The hotel was not near the downtown area, but they do have shuttle buses. There was an additional "resort" fee added for each day the we didn't notice in the fine print.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good in most repects, but..."
The only real complaint I had was that the shuttle from the hotel to the airport did not operate before 7, and my flight was at 7:15. If you advertise that you provide a shuttle, then it should be available when needed. It also might have been good if the regularly scheduled shuttles to "old town" Key West would have run later, the last was at 11 PM, when most people are just getting started on Duval Street. Otherwise, the room was comfortable, if smaller than it appeared in the pictures, and spotless. The service was better than I expected in most respects.
3 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"First visit to key west"
Hotel was very nice, great pool, shuttle service.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
jeanne
"High price for business travel"
I needed to be in Key West for one day for an engineering project. Yes, it was a last minute need. yes, it is high tourist season. Considering I was only there (at the hotel) for about twelve hours, it was overpriced. But, it was my choice. If I were to come for vacation, I would look elsewhere first.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Excellent facility"
My 4 night stay was the best. I called ahead and requested a quiet room Arriving found ME in a TWO room suite on the top floor at the end of a hall (perfect). The staff for the most part was helpful, courteous. I chose the hotel mainly for the fact that there was complimentary van service to/from the airport and to downtown Key West. On the day before flying home, I went to the hotel lobby computer station for guests. I got my reservation info up on the screen but could not print due to the copy machine being out of order. A front desk staff member came to help print it but lost the info when trying to send it to another printer in the main office. Another member attempted to retrieve the info but could not. The only answer was to go to the airport nearby and get the info. Because of the storms in the Northeast telephoning the booking agency or airline was useless. The front office staff called and paid for a private taxi to take me to the airport and provided their van to return to the hotel. All this beyond the ordinary!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Jacqui
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel staff was terrific! They treated us great and was always friendly. The schuttle service provided worked out great for us. The room ac unit was not the best since it was a little noisy. The room was clean. The morning buffet was pretty good.
7 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
"Very Romantic Hotel"
Lovely hotel, decorated very nicely and has beautiful grounds and pool area. They provide a convenient shuttle bus around the island that runs until 11pm. Nice little restaurant with indoor and out door seating. The prices are very reasonable and they offer a breakfast buffet. Convenient little tiki bar on the patio. Its open until 11pm so its a nice option when you want to stay in.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"We loved our stay"
We had a great stay. The staff was great. We enjoyed the pool. The food was excellent. The free shuttle was so nice. We can't wait to come back. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel, with free shuttle to Duval Street"
Loved the hotel. Very nice outdoor bar. Beautiful pool. Shuttle to Duval Street was great. Not impressed with breakfast buffet.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Dawn
I have stayed here for several days and nights for two years in a row now. Would not stay anywhere else. Have stayed in more expensive hotels/resorts and didn't like them as much! Convenient shuttle service, on site restaurant with good quality food, beautiful pool, exercise room, and more. Love it.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Kit
"Nice hotel very quiet loved it"
Very friendly people who work there . Very pleasant and comfortable stay. Heated pool was great.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel will come back!"
Enjoyed it! Price was a little high but well worth it!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Stacy
"Nice hotel."
Nice swimming pool with a shallow end for kids. We went with 4 kids and everybody had fun. The hotel is not in Key West but the hotel provides a shuttle to go to town.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Veronique
"Nice hotel in decent proximity to the beach"
Nice hotel but you will need to take a taxi to downtown and walking to the beach is about a mile.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Four hour wait for our room!"
Let me first say we stayed here about eight years ago on our first trip to Key West and had a wonderful experience, so we were looking forward to our stay here again. We did arrived early and were informed check out time was noon time (it was 11:30 AM) and check in time was three o'clock. It was just the attitude of the three desk clerks that was so basically rude. They all acted as if they we're doing us a favor just by letting us stay their and that it didn't matter that we had a paid reservation and my husband was ill. After three hours we noticed people just walking in the door where being given rooms. When my husband inquired a VERY rude desk clerk told him, we were on the third floor and they only had rooms ready on the 1st and 2nd floor. Yes unbelievable! Finally after almost another hour I went up to the other desk clerk and plead with him for a room and was given a small room without the king size bed that we paid for and a two foot balcony that over looked the parking lot. We stay at three other hotels on our visit to the Florida Key's and they were all excellent. Very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Two night stay"
Excellent shuttle service. Pet friendly. Good for folks traveling with pets and who are more interested in having fun in the city than relaxing at the hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
I would come back to this hotel anytime,Staff are very friendly,Food was very good,Rooms were very comfy and clean,
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Edgar & GiGi
"A place worth staying at!"
My wife and I enjoyed our experience here. The staff was warm and friendly, and the shuttle service makes renting a car unnecessary. Our room was comfortable and clean, and the amenities, adequate for our needs. This is a good choice for couples, but not much for young children to do, outside of the pool. All in all, a pleasant experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Over-priced, sneaky breakfast set-up to look free."
I stayed for 1night at the Doubletree Resort in Jan. 2015, I guess for the price of $300, I expected a lot more... all in all not a bad place but definitely WAY over-priced. Yet, they still charge $10 for parking, also the breakfast is set up very sneakily, it appears to be a free buffet style deal with no signs. Then after you load up your plate and start eating, a waiter walks up and asks for your coupon or room number. I shelled out $32 dollars for breakfast for 2 for French toast and some egg substitutes. Hotel is very far from where the action of Key West is, if you want quiet and isolated, this is the place. I will not be staying at this place ever again.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
david
"Double Tree"
The Hotel was nice and Clean. Away from the Crazy loud side of the Island of Key West. Great Breakfast Buffet and the rooms were clean and staff was very Friendly!
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Christopher
Absolutely perfect love everything! Great breakfast great staff and the shuttle is the best
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Stay in Key West"
stayed one night while waiting for our charter boat. It was a very pleasant stay and the service was terrific. The entire staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
amy
"Quiet rooms & friendly staff."
Picked this hotel by brand.... and availability of parking, dining, & other amenities on site in crowded Key West. We were very pleased on all accounts.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
mkh
Really liked the shuttle to downtown. Rooms were good sized for Key West. Comfortable air conditioning. Nice pool.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Book now!"
They were very accommodating and welcoming. Would definitely recommend it!
1 night trip with friends Jan 12, 2015
Ray
"A great place to stay"
My husband and I had a great time in Key West. The hotel was beautiful and such a friendly staff. The courtesy van drivers were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.
4 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Sandra
"Last minute success"
Last minute lovers get away to Key West and this was a great spot. Delicious cookies when we checked in and always very accommodating. Not the most luxurious or new but for age well kept and contemporary for the Keys. Very clean interior and a beautiful pool.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Seemed understaffed, underfunded. Had to ask for towels, housekeeping, several times.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good Place To Stay in Key West"
The best attribute of this Hilton hotel is its staff. Not that the other attributes aren't also good, but I was struck by how accommodating they were on requests. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the shuttle ran regularly, the pool and bar was convenient, the breakfast buffet included lots of different items for any taste. Highly recommend it.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Leslie
"Bad hotel"
Never again! rooms small and not queen beds as booked ! Bathroom rusty door nobs bathtub old and moldy towels seem very old Nasty Also charged me 20 x day resort fee that was not advertised !! I will will a complaint
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Enrique
"Nice Welcome, clean and pleasant room."
Very welcoming, reception staff were efficient, friendly and professional. Room was clean and fresh and brightly decorated. bathroom had some signs of wear and tear, but overall was in pretty good shape. The shuttle service to 'town' was excellent and efficient and added greatly to our visit. We had breakfast in the restaurant, and it was very good indeed, with great variety and many fresh options. I would certainly stay here again, and found it no imposition to be a little further from the hub of things, because transportation was so good - and complimentary.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Wonderful place! We love it!"
This was a wonderful place to be. I really loved it!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Max
"First visit"
Very clean building
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Gilles
"We had not hot water in the shower"
Nice hotel but with that rates is neccesary be carful with the hot water
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Adolfo
Experience was great! Friendly staff and clean rooms.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"TriKW"
Great stay.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
It was very pleasant and relaxing. Personnel was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Ariel
"not happy with front desk clerk"
we were woke up at 1:30am by our phone telling us that Double Tree charged $50.00 from our card. We used the card at dinner so we thought the waiter was stealing our identity. My husband was so upset and frightened he went down to the front desk very angrily and the clerk threatened to call the police on him. What we don't understand is why didn't they tell us that they were going to do this in the first place, and why didn't the clerk explain this to my husband instead of threatening to call police on him. Not pleased at all with our stay paid way to much to have a view of work trucks and garbage containers for an extra price. Very dissapointed with the whole stay could not sleep after all the trouble with the clerk so it was a wasted whole lot of money.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Ken
"A very pleasant surprise"
A beautifully presented hotel at a very reasonable rate. The shuttle service to downtown was excellent and ran to time.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Christine
"A nice 2 day weekend"
Nice hotel. Combination of pleasure and some business for out 2 day stay. Room was a little small but OK for two of us. Hotel staff and service was GREAT. The shuttle to the ferry dock and downtown was a big plus.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice getaway"
My husband and I enjoyed the area by the pool and the breakfast buffet. The room was ok. There was a dog barking most of the night and also we felt like the room was over priced. I still have not gotten my 50.00 hold fee back.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Experience"
Great Location, the facilities where real impresive. The staff was really nice and helpful. Provide transportation to the city which was awesome.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014