All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great pool
  • Value for money
"construction"
The hotel was under construction. We arrived and were confused on where to check in. Then we had to listen to construction noises all day and observe construction workers walking the halls. The pool was closed due to there being construction so that was another disappointing thing about our stay. I am not happy with what happened and expected more from a hotel that charged $200 plus dollars a night. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Karl
"Buyer BEWARE!!!! Under construction/pool closed!"
Beware! If you plan on booking this hotel, call first. It is under construction. The pool area is closed as well. We assumed because of the construction. We were extremely disappointed. We were looking forward to lounging by the pool and having a few cocktails while the kids enjoyed the pool. I guess the only good thing is that they offered their cookies and small bottles of water, but that doesn't make up for paying full price and breakfast not be included. They do offer a free shuttle into town, but we didn't need it. We come to key west often and this was the first time we had to get a hotel. Definitely learned my lesson and won't book here for a while.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
tracy
"Under Major Reconstruction"
Unfortunately the hotel was under MAJOR reconstruction. It was summer time aND the pool, which I love, as I have stayed there several times, was CLOSED. ..in summer? ?!! Also, they put us in a room DIRECTLY under the actual construction. So not only did we not have direct access to the pool ( they did offer to bis us to an adjacent property ) but we were stuck in a noisy room. No bar to hang out at, no pool...ugh. not sure I will return even though I have had better stays in the past
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Cheri
"Hotel under remodeling"
The pool was out of service so we had to use the pool from best western which was not clean, front entrance under construction so we had to enter the building a different way. We stayed on the 4th floor, the remodeling was on the 3rd so there was constant noises. the room we stayed was brand new, so new that there was dust all over the place. Tye employees were nice, however some of them just walk right by you without saying a word, its nice yo greet someone in the morning. If it was not for all the negatives, i would recommend this hotel, but i do not recommend at this time. The hotel should post on the website of its remodeling and construction, vacationers do not like surprises!!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Terribly Disappointing"
If I had known the hotel was UNDER CONSTRUCTION I would not have stayed there! Expedia did not tell us when we made our reservation. The hotel blamed Expedia and was unsympathetic & unapologetic. Because of the construction, there was no swimming pool -- on 90 degree days in Key West! It was dirty & noisy! During our stay the fire alarm sounded -- we exited the building, but when it stopped sounding, no one told us to go back in the building -- there was no explanation... we all simply went back to our rooms. There were NO TOWEL RACKS in our bathroom -- in a renovated room -- we had towels hanging throughout the room. There was no tub. The shower water was scalding hot and couldn't be turned to warm or cold, but the night maintenance lady fixed it. The clerks at the front desk didn't seem to care about us during our interactions with them, but the night concierge was good, as were the waiters in the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was excellent. When planning our trip -- our first to Key West, we thought the hotel was a little pricey, but I said, "It's Doubletree. It'll be great. Let's just spend the money for a nice hotel." I WAS WRONG. I understand construction, but someone should have told us! TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTING STAY. Staying at the Doubletree was NOT a vacation. It was work, effort, & inconvenience.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Wilson
"DO NOT STAY HERE! IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!"
They should NOT be open. they are under complete renovation. And it is so extensive that they should just close for now, then reopen when they're done. They have no lobby, no pool, you literally have to enter the hotel over a long, winding scaffold, past the piles of construction debris. Come on, guys!
4 night trip Sep 16, 2015
"meh"
Meh... for the price a person would expect more than a bottle of water and a cookie
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"A Horrible stay at the Doubletree"
When my Friend and I arrived at your hotel, we could not even find the entrance! there was major renovation being done(which was not brought to my attention before I booked room).The hotel staff instead of helping us with our heavy luggage, stood there and watched us struggle to walk up this long makeshift ramp to enter the hotel. I would rate this hotel a zero and would not recommend to anyone. I believe I deserve my money back for the night I stayed there.For a Hilton Hotel I was appalled !
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
"Horrible experience"
Noisy, under construction, no access to pool or other amenities. Staff very casual and unprofessional at check in and check out.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Construction put a damper on things"
Major construction going on! Hard to get in and out of hotel with stroller since front. Entrance has been temporarily moved. Bed very uncomfortable. Parking was very inconvenient mainly Bc of construction. Smelled like cigar smoke in my room. Employees were very nice and location and pool were great!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Elaine
"Decent at best"
For the price it did not deliver. it is nice, but wasn't impressed.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Matthew
Stay was lovely but hotel is undergoing major renovation at this time, lots of debris.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Norbert
"BEWARE OF CONSTRUCTION"
We checked in for labor day weekend for a nice getaway from noisy Miami boy were we in for a surprise. The hotel clerk advised us they were ongoing construction but we didnt realized that meant it was going to be impossible to take a nap after our 3 hour drive. The noise was unbearable and not to mention around 3am there was a weird noise coming from the a/c like a winding screeching noise that had me up for about an hour. If you like sleeping in after a long night do not stay here the construction noise started again at 10:30am and we were forced to wake up. Would not recommend staying here until construction is done.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Construction and non free shuttle"
There was construction going on which woll5be great for future guests or stays. The pool closes early, they charge for the shuttle when the flier states its complimentary. I would not recommend until construction is completed and they have true complimentary shuttle into town.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
They did accommodate during the construction but it was still inconvenient!! Wish I had know about it before I booked.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Thanks for the great stay!!!"
The associates and the facility were awesome. I would recommend this hotel to all.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
joseph
"not very pleased"
hotel was under construction while we were there very noisy. We stayed 3 nights and they never came to clean out room. I was very disappointed in this hotel!! The only good thing about this hotel was they had a shuttle every hour that would take you to Duvall street
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Fun time"
Under construction so lots of noise immedediately above us, but we still had a great time
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Outdated"
Rooms need to be updated. Location is away from everything
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Spend a little more and stay elsewhere"
Thought by staying at a Doubletree we were making a smart choice, big mistake. The hotel is very nice as you walk in and the pool is beautiful. After that it goes down fast. We paid extra to have a balcony, our view was the ceiling of the lobby. The bathtub was disgusting. It had many rust spots and stains in it. All things you could over look, however our air didn't work well. The room was hot. After calling the front desk several times they came and looked at it. It was blowing semi-cool air, however wasn't cooling the room. The person that came said he wasn't able to touch the unit because it was new and would void the warranty on it. He wasn't able to move us because the hotel was sold out. If anyone has been to Key West in July it is HOT!!!!! We ended up having to buy 2 fans and not sleeping well at all. Next time I will pay more and stay elsewhere.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Mary lou
"Everything but the pool."
Everything was good, the only exception was the pool. the water was dirty and greasy, you could see the tiles lining up the pool were dirty and grimy and the was mildew around in different areas, including the areas where the filters are setup. Water was exceptionaly warm, almost too hot. Given that it was a family vacation, not being able to use the pool was very dissapointing.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Harold D
"Key West Good Bang for Your Buck"
My wife and I rode a Harley all the way down to KW so we were REALLY happy to see it was just an immediate left turn once you got to the island. The facilities were very nice and appealing as you pulled up. We would have loved to jump in the pool as it looked very inviting however we were stopped instantly by the very cool pool bar and the awesome bar tender that treated us to a Pirate Punch. Great stuff! The room was very nice and cozy. King size bed was VERY soft and comfortable! The walk in shower that was handicapped accessible was a bit odd but it worked well and was nice to not worry about a tub. We only stayed for one night and certainly have paid less for the same comfort many other places but hey.. it was Key West so we were expecting it! Oh btw.. they do have a shuttle that will take you to and from Duval Street and some local beaches!! Use it! Very handy! We rode our bike back and forth during the day but took the shuttle at night and were VERY happy we did.. ;)
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Exposedhomes
James at the desk was the greatest I can't say enough about him he made the trip Even better
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Bonnie
"a great place to stay!"
We had a great time at the Grand Key! The proximity to Duval Street makes this hotel a perfect choice for families who don't mind walking a bit, or taking a 5 minute drive (Duval Street is about 1 mile away). Our hotel room was fine, there were some small bugs in the bathroom but they weren't a problem really. What can one expect in 100 degree weather? The temperature of the room was easily controlled though the sound of the air turning on and off was not always easy to sleep through. It could have just been our room though! The hotel pool area is beautiful. We loved the iguanas that walked around each day (watch out!). The pool temperature was *way too warm* but again, in 100 degree temperatures, what can anyone do?
4 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice hotel but reception staff should improve"
Concierge help to make all tours booking and are very friendly
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
family trip
Pool was excellent
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Jay
"Construction"
No mention of Construction on rooms when booked originally on Expedia. Said Construction started on lobby beginning august 15th. Our stay August 7-11th. Major noise during the day from 10 am till 6 pm everyday even Sundays.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Mrwoggz
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary shuttle bus into town was great and very convenient. Breakfast was good, with a wide selection from the buffet. Besides the fire alarm going off at 3am and waking us up for a false alarm, we otherwise had a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Liana
"Dissapointment"
Hi, we were in the room 376 from august 4 to august 6.We booked threw hotels.com.I am really dissapointed in the room we got due to water running threw the pipes for the last 2 nights. The 2 queen beds were extremely soft and all our backs were hurting the next 2 days. Also the internet wireless was not functionning august 5 the whole day threw august 6. I couldnt retrieve any of my business emails and no imessages that worked threw internet.To top it off getting a suprise charges of resorts 20.00 a day.Im shocked that this hotel is backed by Hilton....Please get back to me on this matter.. This email was sent to hotel directly and no call from them came back to us.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Franca
"Short but sweet"
We got in very late and left very early, so I only spent about 7 hours here, and I was sleeping the whole time.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
room was dirty. Hotel was out dated and need work. pool was dirty and so was surrounding area.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very good place to stay"
Very good place to stay. Loved the room and the pool area. Complimentary shuttles to downtown and the beach. Was a bit blindsided when I learned that the room rate didn't include breakfast, and Wi-Fi was out partially during my stay. Other than that, pretty good.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Roman
"Great price; Great location."
The hotel was clean, very comfortable and the staff very friendly. Shuttle service was great; a necessity if you're not staying in Old Town Key West. We took our car out during the day and paid for a couple hours of parking here and there ($2 - $4 an hr) near various landmarks around town. In the evening we took the shuttle into town. I will definitely visit this hotel again.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Maria
"Decent place to stay"
Drove down for the weekend to show the kids key west. This was a nice hotel. We loved the cookies at check in which they do sell. Small room, small bathroom, small refrigerator in the room, iron, ironing board, coffee service, nice flat screen tv. Nice pool, but we were to pooped from battling the heat in key west to go in. We had a pool view and apparently almost continuous pool side live entertainment. We were not entertained! Nice buffet breakfast. Of note, there are hotels and bed and breakfasts closer to Duval street-the main hub-If one wants to save on parking and be closer to the action.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Loved it!!"
Everyone was SO nice and accomodating. Check in took 5 minutes. Our rooms were what we expected, connected to the pool, super comfy beds, nice ammenities. The pool area was fun especially seeing all the huge iguanas that were roaming around. The food was delicious and affordable. There's a $20 resort fee which isn't bad compared to other hotels because you get the shuttle service which was so convenient! Best part...the COOKIES! Lol
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Cristina
"Happy and not so Happy"
This was our first time in the keys. I was overall very happy with our stay. The free cookies and water at check-in was a nice touch. The pool area was beautiful and my 16 and 13 year old kids loved it. The breakfast was great with a lot of options. Our breakfast was included in the room rate, we paid extra for it. Elevator is really slow and there is only one. We were on the fourth floor. The room however was very musty smelling when we first walked in. I was not happy about that. My daughter has allergies. The room overall seemed like it need some TLC, for instanced the white trim all over the room needed a fresh coat of paint. The bottom of the fridge was gross and rusty. The beds and pillows were really nice and soft. We had a Sunset water adventure planned so we needed to be up early and asked for a wakeup call at 7am. At 3am the fire alarm went off. The fire department came and shut it off and then about a 1/2 later it went off again. We got no apology. I think a hand written note slipped under the door or a free drink at the hotel bar or something would have been nice and we got none of that. But back to the room, I went to ask if that musty smell was normal for the island and would have been understanding if it was but when I went down and spoke to the Manager about the smell in our room she never said Oh I'm sorry about that. She did have the room deodorized for us. But she never said she was sorry.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"One of the best stay!"
one of the best stays my family and pets have had! Very nice staff! Would stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Bridget
Other than the 3 am fire alarm, everything was close to perfect.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Rude Stuff horrible view
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Adriana
"Not happy guests"
The first night we were there we had no television and no internet. Finally when it worked we still have problems in the room. Went down to the lobby to use laptop. Also we saw roaches. I reported it to the front desk the girl said she would let them know and handle the problem. The next morning we still saw roaches. Also we could not get the sliding glass door to open. The ice machine was out of order on our floor the time we were there. We did want to compliment how great Gunny the shuttle driver was. He was very pleasant and he was very helpful with all of our questions about places we wanted to go.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
shirley
Hotel was nice but a bit over priced.The front desk was awesome.Liked that they had a shuttle to downtown. Felt overcrowded, would choose something smaller next time.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Best Vacation"
The hotel is beautiful. I felt right at home. I had an issue with the tv at night but the overall experience was amazing.. I will definitely stay there again..
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice hotel. Nice with a shuttle service."
Nice with a shuttle service to and from the center of town.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Key West Family Vacation"
Hotel needs some updating but we understand that it is being renovated. Should make a difference.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Kerry
"Good standard hotel"
Room was adequate in size. Bath area was a bit small and had a split vanity. Bed was in need of a new mattress. Could also use some updating in regards to the interior but was in good condition. Plenty of parking at the hotel and they offer a shuttle to the main attractions. Family friendly and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Rachel
"great break"
pure enjoyment with daugher.very good service from the staff....
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel and best shuttle service"
It was a very pleasing stay and we liked their shuttle facility most.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Key west vacation"
Very nice hotel but deceiving breakfast. You think it's complimentary but it's really not! The complimentary shuttle is so unorganized. There is a 20$ hotel fee which is for absolutely nothing. Was not happy about that. Overall experience was good though.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"First time in the keys"
Hotel location is easy to find, and has a free bus to get you downtown and back to the hotel, evey hour, that is great for the Keys.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Pickles
"First visit to the Keys"
Everything was great except the towel situation. We had two people in our room but on a daily basis only had enough towels for one person. One day the entire room was cleaned and made up, but not even a single towel was left for us. This was only a small inconvenience but frustrating. Overall it was a great stay!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015