All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11828 NW Plaza Circle, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.4
"Consider another hotel in the area"
I only stayed at the hotel for one night, but one night was enough! The bed was uncomfortable and the hallways smelled musty. There are other hotels in the area I would recommend before this one.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
brittani
"Plaza Park and Fly"
Hotel was outdated, and in need of a good cleaning in the common areas. Breakfast so very bland and insufficient. This a park and fly hotel, is will make it difficult to find a parking spot.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Darrel
"It was okay"
Room was not the best. Brown spots on the ceiling and other spots, Adv. a waffle breakfast and no waffles, I just feel it needs a lot of care and it is not a 3 star hotel.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
sharon
"disappointed"
Definitely not a 3 star hotel.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Second time, but probably my last"
Have stayed here before and thought it was fine. This time the room was not cleaned properly, not enough towels, no coffee, air conditioner didn't work all the time, tub wouldn't drain. They did change our room the second night but unfortunately, I don't know that I will stay here again The location is good, close to highway and restaurants.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Plaza Hotel, worth the money!"
When we arrived the elevators were down, but they put us on the second floor, which wasn't too bad. Elevators were up by the next day & operated perfectly. Pool & hot tub both down, as it appeared they were upgrading & painting the area. Both were back up by our last day (three day stay). Hotel staff friendly & caring, which was nice. They do a park & ride with a shuttle to KCI, so parking was a premium during the busy weekend. The continental breakfast had good choices including 4 types of juice. Not too fancy of a meal, but a decent one. It looks like the ownership is working very diligently to restore this older hotel & it does show. If we go that direction for any reason, we would have NO PROBLEM staying there again. If the upgrades & restoration continues, it will be a very nice place. They need to upgrade the TVs & amount of channels in the rooms.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Nice!"
Has a Titanic feel to it, liked it a lot was surprised about the price, very cool!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Eduard
"Sleeping on plywood"
Beds hard as a rock, lock on door broken, bathtub drain backed up while showering. There was no place to park for people staying at nite due to it being a park and fly motel will never stay there again!!
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Hotel cleanliness"
The hotel looks as though it used to be nice but is in desperate need of a reno.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Michelle's Stay"
Breakfast was not appealing or satisfying. Showers were never cleaned (i.e. spraying down hair, etc.) during my ENTIRE stay.
3 night trip May 5, 2015
"weird"
Weird
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"awful"
Dirty sheets. Staff couldn't get anything done or right. Awful breakfast. Never recommend
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"unimpressed"
It was adequate but not worth writing home about. TV had bad signal, bulb in lamp burned out, few skimpy towels, teeny one cup coffee pot with no decaf-----no decaf available at included breakfast. It was a place to sleep, but more for less in other chains.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Judy
"You get what you pay for..."
Rooms were definitely smoking regardless of how they were advertised. Very friendly staff but I spent a day traveling smelling like an ashtray after staying there. Avoid if smoke bothers you.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Cody
"BUDGET HOTEL - YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
BUDGET HOTEL SO I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THE ONE POSITIVE WAS THAT THE PEOPLE WERE ALL VERY NICE AND ACCOMODATING
1 night trip May 3, 2015
michelle s.
"Rude/Rip"
Selected this hotel near KC airport for clean reasonable, secure place to stay and leave my vehicle while I had to travel for the week. It was advertised free parking with your stay, but they charged me for parking as I was checking out to go to the airport, if I was to leave my car there. They said since I didn't reserve the room directly with the hotel, I had to pay...'You can't have it both ways', he said. Upon checking in I clearly stated I had a vehicle to stay here, and at that time is was 'no problem'.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Jeffrey K
"Bad experience"
The room was so dirty it was embarrassing. Human body hair on sheets, spider webs in room. Smelled bad like mildew and smoke. Quality of service was the worst I have ever experienced and I am a traveling salesman. Pool area looked like it should be shut down by the health department, and I cannot come up with family friendly words to describe what the hot tub water looked like. Overall experience was so bad I was scared to try the breakfast. When I complained, I was told that I was pathetic, they have been in business for thirty years and I need to get over it. Feel very insulted and would not give them a one star rating, pictures are very deceiving
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
aaron
"Cheap Price = Cheap Service"
Stayed here prior to a dance competition at the KCI expo, they were booked full for the night. Front desk staff was not very accommodating. I had booked 2 rooms through hotels.com and selected pay at hotel, my mom was staying in the other room and they wouldn't let her pay for that room on her own card. Not too big of a deal. I did request a crib for my 1 year old but they were not able to accommodate this b/c they have exactly ONE crib for the whole hotel and it was in use. We did use the pool area and took 1 towel with us from the room b/c I'd read reviews that complained about the lack of pool towels. There were no towels at the pool and when my husband went to the desk to request them they told him they bring them every 15 min. I did see them bring about 5 towels including several hand towels to the pool area which were gone right away. The pillows and beds were very uncomfortable. The hotel needs lots of updating. There was a ceiling tile that I noticed in a hallway that was damaged, later on in the evening it had been removed and there was water leaking on the floor in the hallway, they did have a wet floor sign up. Upon checkin the bath tub in our room was not clean and had dirt in it. Breakfast buffet was unimpressive. My daughter wanted cereal and there were a few bowls next to the cereal, none of them were clean. Overall I did not expect much, we chose this hotel b/c it was cheap.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nichole
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
I can't say enough bad things about this Hotel. None of the staff wear uniforms. The lamps are plugged into extension cords. The hot tub looks green & the jets don't work. The Hotel staff aren't the friendliest. The Hotel is old and falling apart. My room was supposed to be non smoking yet the whole room reeked of smoke. The floors felt wet. The bed was uncomfortable. This is NOT a 3 star hotel. I've stayed at nicer motels than this. They play this hotel up in the ads to be a 3 star hotel with the the amenities. Why so cheap then? You get what you pay for. I myself didn't listen to others reviews and I was so mad at myself. I spent $70 on this craphole when I could have went to Motel 6 and had a better time. For the love of man please listen to the reviews and do not stay at this place.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
I was on a business trip and didn't want to pay much this hotel is affordable so you get what you pay for. The staff was very friendly only thing I didn't like was they had 2 elevators and 1 was out of service then the other 1 was out of service and mind you we were on the 7th floor. But other then that this hotel ok
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Lorenzo
"horrible!!!! don't waste your money!!!"
Terrible!!! The rooms smell like mildew, wet carpet n smoke...but I had a nonsmoking room??? Toilet would not flush unless u hold the handle down..no washcloths in the room..had to go down n get them. The 2bath towels that were in the room were so dingy..I went to Walmart n purchased my own towel n washcloths!!! And on top of that..."No parking!!!!" Never again would I stay there or recommend anyone..they couldn't give me a rm for free...I still wouldn't stay..a mess!!!!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Great place"
This hotel was perfect especially for the price. I just needed a place close to my in-service that was affordable. It may be an older hotel, however, it has been updated and was clean and comfortable. Room was nice and big. just no refrigerator in the room, but I was okay to put my bottle of water in the ice bucket to keep it cool. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"not awful, not great"
It's fine, for a $50 hotel room. The van service to the airport is excellent and very reliable. It could definitely be cleaner, and little less "dingy" but passable.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Park & Fly"
We used the Park & Fly option to go to Cancun. Nothing fancy but the price was cheap and the shuttle got us to our flight on time. I'll be back.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Loren
"Never again"
The room was smaller than expected, we stayed at another hotel the night before our stay at plaza and let's just say the other hotel made our expectations of plaza to be better but no. I'm not hard to please but it was just terrible....
6 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Manuel
"our stay"
The hotel needs some updates, the staff went way above to make our stay a good one!!! The staff was wonderful and very helpful!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Wendy
"Got allergies? Don't go here"
The room was full of dust on the ceiling the floor was tearing away from the floor by the window and wallpaper was peeling away from the walls.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Theresa
"Nice, Quiet & Comfortable!"
This was a last minute stay decision and this was a great property. It was nice and quiet and the room was comfortable. I enjoyed my stay and plan to visit this property again soon :)
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Not a 3-start hotel."
Definitely not a 3 star hotel - I should have known better based on the price. The problem was that the facility was old, outdated, and not maintained well.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Neil
"Great for a bargain escape"
At the seasonal rate its a good deal.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
natalie
"Try some other hotel"
Staff was great, bed was bad and broken, breakfast was terrible, toilet leaked water on floor, place was out of the 60'tys sorry I went there!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Dont stay here!"
I have stayed at over 500 hotels in my business travel and this hotel is in the top 5 worst ever. Dirt all around the baseboards. Dead bugs in the corner by the front door. Bathroom sink was plugged. Ripped carpet in room. Hotel staff was not in uniforms or wearing ID.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Douglas
"Don't stay here"
Everything was bad, the service,the restaurant, the breakfast, the room, and the whole hotel was cold. There was no place to park,no soap in the room, and the TV was small.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Eugene
room was dirty , tools had holes in them , rundown
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"50 shades of disgust"
Employees/owners yelling at dissatisfied guest. Hallways filthy and freezing. Room was dirty no towels or liners for ice bucket sheets didn't fit bed analog tvs not flat screens like shown no screens on windows...Hot tub was beyond disgust no refrigerator no microwave. $69.00 a night? $19.99 would be more up this places alley
T
"Poor communication and management!"
We had asked online and when we checked in at 1:30am if we could have a late check out. Due to an extremely long day of traveling. We were charged an extra day for staying 1 hour over!! Also, CURSED AT by the manager! A very unpleasant experience!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Kimberly
"Great price and location."
Literally 4 minutes drive to MCI to drop off my fiancé for business trip. Great hotel for anyone, especially if flying.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Keith
"Very close to the Airport which was nice."
Yes, the room was a little dated,but we were only there for a short time. Had an early flight. It was clean, king bed was comfortable. What do you want for an inexpencive rate? Thanks for having us!!!!!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Skinny
"close to the airport"
The hotel had a musty almost sewer odor. We would not stay there again
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"ughhh"
They room its self looked ok. But the halls smelt so bad like ammonia or some kind of gas you couldn't stand it. Also the pool and hut tub r very nasty. And cold
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"All Around Terrible"
My stay was a nightmare. Staying there felt something like an horror movie. I rented this room for a family mini vacation. We liked the pictures of the pool and of course the pictures were very deceiving. They did not heat the hallways and was freezing. The pool had no towels and when I asked the front desk a really creepy man said he would round some up. By the time I walked back to the pool that creepy man was already there watching my daughter and wife in the pool with NO towels. We had to freeze all the way back to our room. Later that night We invited one of our close friends up to hang out and take our two children swimming. Before they even arrived to my room the owner called the room and asked me if we were having a party. There was no music, noise, or parties. When I felt like that was harassment I confronted the owner and he freaked out and told me we couldn't swim and could have no guests. I couldn't believe this control freak. The walls were bubbling it smelled bad. So besides the drama I still tried to make the best of it. The next morning We went down for the morning breakfast buffet and almost vommited. It has a sign saying please use a clean plate each time. The first five plates I picked up were dirty. They still had food stuck on them. I'm not talking about little smudges I'm saying Chunks.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Damien
"unfriendly place to stay"
this hotel was not in working order.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
sarah
"Family Vacation -"
Late flight in - this served as a sleeping spot before driving south. Not the cleanest...
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Shae
The rooms need repair and updating. I had booked rooms for family members prior to traveling the next day. They were disappointed in the condition of the rooms for the price we paid.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Just Not It"
It was okay,need more then 1 face towel per room..Nowhere to park...And could do a little better with breakfast..can't eat in the rooms due to shortage of china but theirs other ways to accommodating the customers who wish to eat in their room verses a cold dining area..Would not recommend the hotel @ll...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Ok for the price."
Decent older hotel, but the beds are horrible.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Disappointing"
The room had dust in all corners of the room, dust behind the bed. I dont know what was in the sink, when i got there but they came and cleaned it in 30 mins later. The furniture was broken The bed was very lumpy. The hotel is in need of updates, you get what you pay for. The price was very low for a room. Parking was extremely bad.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"yougetwhatyoupayfor"
We were unable to park our car because the hotel rents out its parking lot for "park and fly" Hotel is dated and in need of repair. The front desk insisted that we reserve and arrive early for the 4:20 a.m. airport shuttle, then we were delayed when others arrived late.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Christopher
"not again"
Not good
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Awesome"
As always a wonderful place and awesome staff
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014