All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14703 Park Row, Houston, TX, 77079, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good night's rest"
I don't know if I can truly say too much about my stay here. I basically slept and didn't use the hotel's amenities. The room was comfortable and I slept well. They did forget my wake up call which slowed me down a bit.I would stay here again and would recommend it to other travelers.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Anthony M.
"Very comfortable stay"
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Has a nice modern feel. The pool and spa are perfect for the kids.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Cody
"I was sorry"
First room the heat would not shut off. Was 72 when I fist entered and turned on the air, it would just pump heat. The hotel engineer showed up as the temp went past 82 and worked for about 40 minutes while I was trying to take part in a conference call. They finally gave up and the hotel gave me a different room. The air worked here, but in the morning I had the treat of a shower that was very slow to drain. A 15 minute shower had the water to an inch below the top of the tub. Being an Expedia customer, they put me across from the service elevator - which always makes for a quiet and comfortable night's rest. Parking is challenging, with a nice walk. When I asked the staff about food nearby, they didn't mention the hotel or any of the five nearby restaurants, but said that I-10 offered anything I wanted within a 15 minute drive. I've stayed at two star hotels and had much better service and a much better stay than at this Wyndham. There is an Omni, Hyatt Place, and Marriott all within 5 minutes of this location. Next time I will look for one of these.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
Front Desk was very professional and courteous.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Not too bad."
I liked the hotel. Only thing I could complain about is the room service in the morning was not worth what I paid for. The staff was very helpful and curtious. No disturbances what so ever. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Hotel is nice, room cleanliness left bit to be desired.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
aaron
"Houston"
Very nice environment, comfortable
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great hotel at an awesome price."
This hotel was extremely clean with friendly staff. I especially enjoyed the heated indoor pool and hot tub. I can't find anything to complain about. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"I thought I had a complain"
Well I was a little aggrivated that none of the rooms had a frigg or microwave, but once I noticed they had a restaurant and bar. I was satisfied. They also served food at the bar during after hours of restaurant. Indoor heated pool!!! AWSOME!!! MY FAMILY LOVED THAT!!!! The temp was around average 40 outside so the heated pool was perfect. ...
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Samuel
"Impromptu getaway"
Beautiful hotel. Great service and very clean.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Quiet and comfortable"
We had an overall great stay. Both billiard tables and the shuffle board table were out of service, which was one of the reasons we chose the hotel. The indoor pool was great! The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and quiet. Overall good hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Christopher
"OK but not very clean and a little spartan."
Noisy. For a Wyndham, felt cheap and unclean bathroom and room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Natalie
"Excellent Hotel"
Friendly staffs. Clean hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"love it"
I enjoyed everything and I plan on going back really soon
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Deondra
"Great hotel for the price!"
Had a fun night away from home as a couple. Nice place, nice room, nice ambiance, convenient location.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Worth the money"
The hotel staff was very pleasant. The rooms comfortable and clean. Hotel has budget and Avis rental car in the lobby which was very convenient. pool was small but warm and hey in December it was nice to get in a swim, has a small excersise room which was clean and Each time I used it I was the only one in there. My only complaint was the fridge in my room was loud the first morning I told the front staff about it and they were supposed to change it and didn't so the second night I let them know it hadn't been addressed and they came up immediately with a new fridge. Still loud so I just put it in the bathroom. This might be my issue because I have very sensitive hearing. Would definitely stay there again.
5 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
The stay here was fantastic. So much so when we discovered that our original scheduled hotel stay at a Days Inn & Suites did not offer the amenities that they said they had on their website we cancelled and scheduled three more nights with the this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Heather E
"Close to Family in Katy, TX"
My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham while visiting family for the Christmas Holiday. We chose this hotel due to brand recognition, as well as the workout room and hot tub. Given that we workout everyday, having the gym with free weights was major bonus. Because we were visiting with family daily, we did not eat at the hotel. However, we did get coffee from the Starbuck's located inside the hotel. Our only complaint during the five-day stay was the thin walls: We could hear the adjoining rooms' conversations and most of the time during sleeping hours. My wife called the front desk and the folks next to us piped down quickly enough.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
FromChicago
"Perfect family hotel"
Went to visit relitives for Christmas. After reading some of the reviews about this hotel was a little apprehensive. But after the stay I must say it was a pleasant surprise. Pool and hot tub were salt water. Rooms were nice and clean. when we needed anything the staff was very prompt. Would recommend this hotel for any family. Had a great time. We will stay again when visiting.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Wyndham Review"
Awesome. Loved it. Will definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Sean
"I will definitely stay again!!"
Absolutely beautiful in a great location! I would stay here again & again! I'm picky with hotels and this exceeded my expectations
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very clean hotel"
I love my stay.. Only problem I had was the toilet didn't work.. They put me in a new room.. With no problem.. If I have to stay in Houston again this will be my first choice.. Very professional staff..
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Whyndam stay at the energy corridor, Houston, Tx"
Good stay, reception was excellent and service was good breakfast should have been free as it was pretty bad, cold, stale, eggs inedible and cheap sausage. Coffee was drinkable. I was ashamed of having invited three more friends for breakfast and I became the laughingstock, particularly when they brought the bill!!Certainly I chose somewhere else for breakfast the next two days!!
3 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
gilbert
"Night out with girlfriend"
They forgot to to give me my credit card back at the desk at check in.. it was an hour before they got back with me and let me know.. they apologized thoroughly. Room service stopped at 11pm on a Saturday.. I was expecting a little more than I got. Overall, nice hotel and comfortable rooms at a fair price, thanks to hotels.com. I believe the standard rate for that room was over $200, waaaaaay too much for this level of service.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Ricardo
Hotel quiet and clean. Staff friendly and willing to help.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Awesome Escape"
Second visit within month. Aside from the unexpected traffic near hotel, I love this place. It's now become my local escape.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Would definitely stay here again!"
Nice hotel-my bathtub just wasn't clean. Otherwise it's a good choice!
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Equienthalyn C
"geat place to stay"
My family and I was in Houston for the swac championship, I thought I booked the Wyndham--Medical location but I was very pleased with the location I was at.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great staff!"
The staff, from housekeeping to dietary to check in were some of the kindness, most accommodating I have met anywhere in the country. The hotel was newly renovated, clean and comfortable. It was quiet and the Jr. Suite was spacious and worked for my meeting.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Debbie
The hotel is in a good location. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Pool area was very nice.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very convenient and close to restaurant s"
Only complaint was room cleaning was only adequate
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"aged hotel updated with modern design and tech."
We were able to enter our room early. Unfortunately the maid supervisor was not aware that we were in the room and entered with no fore warning. The front desk supervisor apologized by comping dinner for us. Dinner was above average. Bed was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice boutique hotel"
The Wyndham Hotel was clean and efficient. I was out a lot, I drove to the property and found it easy to identify. I didn't use much of the facility. They had a Starbucks and a bar, maybe a restaurant, but it had limited hours. It's a great value.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Phillip
"Bad services"
Thanksgiving night, my girlfriend and I went to the parking lot, placed the Hotel card in the card reader but it wasn't functioning properly. A gentlemen in a truck behind us approached the card reader, placed his card and opened the gate for us. I proceed to go forward ( probably 2-3 seconds after the gate arm opened) and the arm fell on my car twice, scratching the top of my BMW. I went to the front desk and the representative simply said talk to the manager in the morning and gave a helpless "Sorry". I was very tired so simply went to my room. The next morning, I went again to the front desk and there was nobody there ( between 10:00 - 10:30 am). I awaited about 5-10 minutes and just left, hoping that I can call the Hotel and come up with a resolution. This occurrence of the malfunction of the gate arm that caused damage to my BMW is very disappointing and upsetting. The Hotel should have video footage of the event. I think they had cameras at the entrance of the gate that leads to the parking lot. And I am going do to file a complaint, get compensated for the damages, and reconcile this issue. I have pictures of the scratches on the top of the car.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
olga
"One excellent night"
Excellent all around
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
This was my 3rd visit. I love this Hotel the staff is GREAT!!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Very nice,clean,super clean,spacios....recomended. Super clean,very nice. The bathroom is big and clean,etc
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Yanet
"Nice Hotel, close to everywhere"
Very nice and clean hotel, modern bathroom service, the only problem with our room was the lack of a refrigerator in the room. Our room was somewhat close to the elevators, so we could gear the noises during the night. but overall, very nice and clean hotel, great staff.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Arash
"Comfortable room"
Nice comfortable room. Convenient location. Close to fun activity, Top Golf. Bar and restaurant were nice.
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Abby
"It's a Wyndham hotel, right?"
Unremarkable hotel. Seems constrained by Wyndham corporate guidelines and unable to adjust to local market conditions. Basic accommodations.
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Hotel Stay was Great! Restaruant was overpriced and underwhelming, but with so many great choices nearby it doesn't matter anyway. Breakfast Bar is impressive though. I loved that the lobby has a starbucks in it. Really close to 10 easy access to Houston and west Texas. Hot Tub and Pool Inside are very Nice and my Room was extremely nice, the 15th floor had a decent view. Would definately stay there again on a return trip.
"Unforgettable stay! Love this place"
Very clean rooms and excellent customer service, I will return to the same hotel soon
luz
"Wifi is terrible"
Overpriced wifi- will not use expedia auction again because it does not list the wifi options
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
JB
It was horrible! Checking was supposed to be at three but when I got there I was told that I wouldn't be able to get my room until four because the room want clean. An hour later when j got the room it seemed clean, but the pillows smelled bad. I don't think they changed the sheets. It was a horrible stay.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
lulu
"Nice and busy"
Overall nice, hallway never cleaned or vacuumed, piece of candy on floor outside of door. It was there when I got there and there when I left two days later. In all fairness, it was a very busy week.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
rick
"Nice Place for Business or Ralaxing"
Nice pool & hot tub are. Coffee shop in lobby. Front desk & restaurant staff very friendly. Hallways & doors do show some signs of age.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great hotel!"
kids absolutely loved the WARM indoor pool
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Henry
"Katy trip"
We have stayed here before & like it but there is no coffee other in room after 6:00PM nor any place to get snacks. The soda machine only offers Pepisco products not a fan. We asked for ajoining rooms & was placed in 410 & 412. the rooms were comfortable but 410 was backed up to the elevators & heard them all night. Also the small pillows that are used now days in hotels are terrible .
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014