All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
6780 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Weekend getaway"
Even though the hotel was under construction, it was very busy and the staff was very friendly and nice.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Kesha
"Excellent Stay"
For the price, this was an excellent hotel. In spite of being in the middle of renovation, the hotel feels clean and polished. The staff is as wonderful as any 5 star luxury hotel staff. They are courteous, friendly, and very communicative. If you can't be home, this is the next best thing.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Intetesting Stay"
One of the rooms that was offered to us had issues. There were a BIG mix up. There were people still staying in one room offered and then the 2nd room offered had a duplicate key for other hotel guest. It was very frustrating..
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"If there's nowhere else to stay"
Main complaints were that the radio clock in our room was broken and when we called to have it repaired, no one came. Additionally, the room immediate next to us was occupied by a family with screaming children. They screamed and hollered during the day, and at night and the parents didn't calm them down. I did enjoy the fruit infused water.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Decent hotel for the price. The be drawback was the ongoing construction in the site. Otherwise it's was great
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
scott
"Unhygenic and Outdated Hotel"
Pros: 1. Convenient location 2. Great price 3. Wifi worked great Cons: 1. Hotel faucet water smells 2. Bed sheets had stains on them 3. Bed creaked pretty loudly 4. Front desk lady on Sunday was rude when asking for extended check out and flat out refused
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Hotel has no restroom on the first floor for visitors
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Viewsky
The only thing I hated was housekeeping barging in my room at 10:00. Check out isn't until noon, and we were still asleep because of a late night out. They need to have a way to track the guests who have checked out already and those who are still occupying the rooms!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Arrin
"2 bumps in the road"
Excellent except for problems with computer at check in and double charged at check out.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Pretty nice hotel."
Nice hotel for a decent price. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Henry
"Not unless you're desperate"
Fixtures are dated, no way to manage the AC, coffee maker didn't work
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"rewarding experience"
It met my expectations
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Room was good, well kept, it was odd to have sliding doors on narrow closet with safe inside. Breakfast and service there was good.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Girls Night Out!!"
Julian, Sam, and Si (the bellhop) made a great first impression. They were very personable and helpful right from the start which definitely set the stage for the rest of our stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
ChaQuanna
The hotel staff were very helpful. Always there to help travelers with what was need. Nice size room with very nice bed .
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Loved it"
Wonderful staff. Brittany and the young black guy, amazing staff. Definitely will come back because of them!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
ms dorsey
"Perfectly fine"
Lovely hotel, quiet and clean. Neighborhood was a little weird but hotel is a sanctuary and has free buses to Galleria.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"A real bargain. Top quality at a reasonable price"
Very nice place, priced quite reasonably. Good neighborhood, located on a freeway but with plenty nearby on foot. Even through their remodeling, these guys went out of their way to make me comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"very nice and was located close to where we needed"
we had a good experience,nice people,great breakfast
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
jeff
"calm weekend"
Loved it. Friendly staff. Clean environment.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2015
viola
Very bad experience... Hotel out dated... Rooms smelly ... Bad breakfast buffet ... Rooms noisy ... To me it it was more like a small Inn rather than a HILTON hotel !!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Don't Stay Here"
I am so displeased with my stay here. Upon arrival, I was told by one of the ladies at the front desk, "She (the other representative that was already helping a customer) can help you. I'm in the middle of something." From that moment on -- it was a horrible experience. We were misled about the Continental breakfast, the decor was grossly outdated, one of the managers failed to show any sympathy or offer any recompense for our inconveniences, etc. Hated it.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Tiffany
"Front desk staff fits in well with surroundings."
The front desk staff was extremely rude and unhelpful. We thought it might just have been the staff when we checked in but every encounter we had with the front desk was unbelievably bad. The hotel is in a rough part of town and the front desk staff seem to want to reinforce that they are not there to serve you, and you should just be grateful they are even talking to you. That being said, the restaurant staff was wonderful. They went out of their way to be helpful and engaging. I wish there were multiple categories for staff but there is no way that I can give the overall staff anything but an unacceptable after the horrible front desk staff. Room was actually nice and comfortable as depicted in the pictures. The room noise was very load however. While it might just have been our bad luck, the TV's in both adjoining rooms seemed very load. We could however also hear every person walking down the hall. Let me reiterate that the area is very rough. There were cars broken into during our stay.
Dissappointed
Hotel is old and poorly maintained, rugs are worn out and in bad shape.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"enjoyable stay"
Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly. The hotel is under renovation. We enjoyed our stay and the easy drive to the Toyota Center. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
robert
"Great but cold in the room"
I thought this hotel was great. It was very nice and clean and I could checked in and out quickly. My only complaint was that the AC was on really cold - under 65 degrees and it was already cold outside. But other than that I have absolutely no complaints.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again great staff!!!"
Very relaxing stay!!! Staff was amazing But rooms seemed a little outdated for the price of the room but nevertheless it was a overall great stay and I would go back to this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Too noisy"
Some rooms right on the side of 95 are very noisy . I stayed one night in a noisy room and I could not sleep at all .
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"The hotel is a total mess"
The hotel is a total mess and under construction. Limited services from the restaurants to the bar, or no bar. Not to mention that it is right next to highway 59 and hear every single car going by.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"great hotel"
Great hotel when i back to Houston i stay in this hotel again
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Luis
"Bad experience"
Hotel was remolding. Due to jack hammer being used, I was unable to relax and sleep. Front desk offered no consulation for the inconvenience.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Very comfortable stay the little time we were there. Room was very clean and beds were nice.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Not as I expected"
I would not recommend this hotel for 2 reasons: 1- they do not have luggage carrier because they do not want to do small effort and bring them back from guests rooms. Thus they put it to guests fault. As a result, I had to go up to my room and down many times to carry my luggage and bags in both check in and out 2- even if I put "do not disturb" Tag out of my room, they keep waking us up Otherwise, other things are good
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Suma
"Okay Room"
Room was okay. The bed was a little lumpy. The breakfast buffet was really good. I would probably stay again on business if the price was right. Overall, it was okay. Nothing to brag about and nothing to really complain about.
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
BILL
"Houston Hilton"
I was right by the ice machine, so when it dumped at 2 a.m. I woke up and had trouble going back to bed. Also, there was a water puddle on the carpet by the air conditioner. It was wet at night and in the morning. Please at the front desk were exceptional friendly when I checked in that night...best ever for the lady that checked me in and another lady...very friendly and inviting! Exceptional!
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Needed a place near a seminar I was attending, and it was very nice.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Hotel was very dated. I decide to look at the room before checking in the hotel. This hotel needs upgrading. The desk clerk was helpful in assisting me with one of the hotels sister properties where I ended up staying.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Too Noisey!"
The only good thing about this hotel is that they let us check in at 1:30 instead of 3. When checking in, I specifically told the lady that we wanted to stay towards the top since I'm a light sleeper and didnt want to be bothered. They put us on the 10th floor. You think it was quiet up there? Not!! There was a motorcycle club day party in the parking lot so they were playing loud music. Then Sunday, which was day of check-out) they were doing construction in the room above me starting at almost 9 in the morning!! All I kept hearing was them hammering away!I mean who does construction on a Sunday?!?!? Finally, I called the front desk at 10 and she was willing to move us to another room but there was no point in doing that since check out was at 12. I was sooooo sleepy that day and not to mention I had to drive 3 hours back home. That was a difficult drive lol! It was just a bit frustrating because I specifically told the lady during check-in that I wanted to stay somewhere that was quiet and I felt like they gave me the nosiest room and did not let me know ahead of time that there might me construction going on. I probably won't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Hilton s. w. Down town s. w. med. center"
Comm. systems down trouble checking in room no smoking smelled like smoke!! Told desk @ check out.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
T
"upgrades needed. ..."
The customer service was very good. They were very friendly. The breakfast for two was good as well. The pillows and mattress were not comfortable at all. The mattress felt as if it was sinking in the middle. The pillows were tiny. The sleeping area needs to be looked into.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Leonard
"HOTEL IN TERRIBLE PART OF TOWN"
Do not stay here - better hotels within 5 miles that are not getting cars broken into every night
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
mom of 3
"Loved it here!!!"
I really enjoyed my stay there. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. It was also quiet, which I loved!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Business travelers"
Great laundry room
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"HBU"
In our room, we could hear the guests talking loudly as they waited for the elevator.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
rebbecca
"Never come back"
The hotel is stink and bad customer service.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"unplanned getaway destination..."
relaxing, friendly... Will be back
3 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Waste of Money to a very Smelly Hotel"
Smelly Hotel. They claim the smell was coming from a building next door which I never saw. Later on I was told by an insider that it was coming from stan air conditioning water and diver source of standing water and damp carpet due to malfunctioning air conditioning and lac of shower's water retainer. Poor customer service. Very rude and no manners Watch out, they may yell at you if you ask the same question twice for more clarification To me it was a poor choice and a waste of money. WIll not go back to that same hotel nor I will recommend anyone to this hotel, especially my friends and business partners
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
It was a nice hotel but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend with the morning hotel front desk staff! Very rude and they don't try to accommodate your stay there at all!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
luis
"Remodeling"
The heater/air conditioner in the room was really loud. The service in the restaurant was below average. They are remodeling, so that could be part of the problem. Also, it isn't in a very nice part of town and the parking lot it a little scary.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015