All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
6780 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Good internet service
    Clean
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
Hotel was under going renovations! I would have appreciated this information prior to making reservation. Noise and presence of many extra construction workers really affected my experience.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
There was mold in shower area. Had to have a blow dryer brought up and phone did not initially work but staff was great. They were completing a remodel and the QA check off must not have been managed well. I heard another woman asking for her blow dryer.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Theresa
"An Awesome Stay!!"
Stayed in a newly renovated room, it was very nice!! The hotel is I the middle of a wide scale renovation that is going very well. There is new furniture paint, linens and towels!! It is wonderful!! The staff was very nice and Lyne is the head of hotel guest services and a great chauffeur that made us feel very welcome. He met us at the front door and greeted us there. We will stay at this Hilton again for sure!! I highly recommend this awesome hotel!!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Marie
"Bad location nothing close by"
Was very upset booked well in advance snd they fid not have the decency t o emsil us to notify us of mager reconstruction going on in hotel drilling all day Very Annoyed
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
jill
"My stay at the Hilton houston"
They were hospitable
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Henry
Not good...made to wait at the lobby for couple of hours as the room was not ready, we reported the front desk at 3:30 pm, we got a room at 6 pm.. I will not recommend any one this hotel! I am a HH member and we booked the room in advance.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Ok"
Got stuck in the room
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Not bad but not really that good"
I was surprised to find out that they were under renovations but they did not affect our stay. We stayed on the 2nd floor and as soon as we got off the elevators the floor smelled like smoke. The other floors did not. Our room was in the farthest corner of the floor by the service elevator, storage room , and maintenance of some sort. This didn't look like a place for a guest room. We were only there for one day so the room itself was fine but the floor/location was not appealing.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Not what it was shown to be"
Parking lot was full of construction workers vehicles and very little parking for patrons, OH yeah , they forgot to mention that the hotel was UNDER RENOVATION! we were up by 730 on a Friday morning on our VACATION because of the hammer drilling and hammering going on just a floor above us ! Would have been nice to know they were still renovating most other floors . Also i don't know what angle they took the picture of the pool from , because it looks NOTHING like that in person , all it was was a concrete hole in the ground w a cpl of chairs around it . That was the only reason we picked it in the first place ... A VERY BIG DISAPPOINTMENT !
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
josh
Great value for the price. Centrally located. Excellent breakfast buffet. There was renovationsome going on at the time so a lot of noise during the day but fortunately we were out mostly during the day. Room was very clean and my wife even liked the shampoo and conditioner; actually used them despite bringing her own.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"baddd"
Horrible experience
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Trang
"Dirty Linen"
The linen was not changed on one of the beds and hair was also spotted on the sheets. I called down for new linen, and took one and half hours to be delivered, and it was delivered by hotel security. I just expect better from the the Hilton's hotel chain!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Gregory
It was great very nice rooms
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
jonathan
"well worth the stah3"
It was comfortable and nice
2 night trip Aug 29, 2015
it was great
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Hersean
"poquito hotel -1"
Upon arrival I was told they were undergoing some renovations that I thought was minimum so I stay but as early as 10am the noise was umbarrable. Tub had no drainage at all, same with 2nd room and shower had would no move so I had to take a shower against the all, they send me a breakfast room service as courtesy because they had no more rooms available but end up charging my credit card anyways. All amenities were also under construction poquito poquito bar. They should close temporary if that is the case have very reasonable prices not $10 drinks and never charge for something they sent me free, I am calling my credit card today to report fraud.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
sandra
"It is nice location but I didn't get rest in it"
It was the worst time I have ever spend a day at a hotel. I was told by the check in time that there will be renovation work from 5pm to 8pm I said it's OK since it's not in the morning. But from 8am renovation started with drilling noise which we couldn't sleep and makes us a very bad headache. I told the reception by the time of check out they said they can't do anything about that and I should send my note to Expedia If I know that all this noise will be happening I would not stay in this hotel and find another place. I choose this hotel because it was from the recommended list in Expedia
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
laila
"Not bad!"
Stayed here before a meeting. The hotel is OK but going through some renovation which is good. The hotel is pretty old but they do have some updates going on. The neighborhood is a little off...right next to a huge strip club! The rooms were pretty outdated and the beds were like a bean bag - very soft! The hotel would be a steal at $89.99 but not worth the $120 price range for what you get.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Damon
The employees were so nice we will be returning
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Candis
Breakfast included in the price, but can't event have a breakfast, they should refund the extra money that they charge me for it.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great service."
Great customer service. Room was without a refrigerator. It was provided promptly. Hotel was under construction. Woke us up very early morning with noise. But will recommend others will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
ARIFA
Was disappointed that the pool was shut down and only open on weekends. But they didn't tell us that until after we got non refundable room. One of the reasons we picked the Hilton was for the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Will stay again."
The room was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. My Husband and I enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Nicole
"Naw hotel"
The room had a musty smell from the wet carpet. The hotel looks old and under renovation. They totally overcharged on breakfast
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"plumbing issue"
The stay was great ...it was the tv that dnt work..and we dnt kno how to dut the radio on...the shower head had WATER everywhere.....BUT OVERALL IT WAS A NICE GETAWAY
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
tiffany
"Horrible Stay Will Never Go Back !!"
This was the worst $150 I have ever spent !!! First when I got there the lobby AC was out !! I booked a King Size bed room overlooking the pool ....I got there they gave me double queen beds overlooking a wall ....I called down and told the lady at the front desk and she had a attitude and she they was nothing she could do she told me call Hotels.Com but it was 12 am ..... Then the next morning the construction crew started at 8am with all kind of noise because of the construction they are doing at the hotel....Let's just say I will NEVER stay there again !!!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Superb Accommodations!"
Excellent service. Von was great she made our stay great!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
It started off a little bad for our anniversary. There were issues with accommodations, I was about to check out, but the hotel fixed the issue and make sure my anniversary was great. I thank them a lot.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
angelia
The hotel is just 20 min. away from downtown Houston. Unfortunately, there were maintenance repairs at the same time.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"A considerable place to stay"
Good place to stay. We booked 12 twin rooms in total, every room is clean and in good condition, but a little bit old-fashioned. Restaurants are close to the hotel. Breakfast is so so. The gym is very small and lack of device. The customer service is poor. One of us left a coat in the room and spent 3 more days to contact the hotel to mail it. No one response or take responsibilities. And now after 7 days, the coat should still in the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Xianzhi
"Solid hotel"
Great hotel conveniently located.
2 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Carissa
"Awesome!"
It was good
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Wedding in Houston"
Overall stay was good, pleasant staff. The AC never got cool and the bathroom and carpets could use some updates. Not filthy just dated.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Nathan
"Excelent"
Excelent
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Melina E
I reserved a room with a king bed and was told that hotels.com over books and all that was left was a double. My husband is very tall and the small bed was extremely uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Very close to bellaire Blvd."
When we checked in they didn't have any room for us. Even tho we booked through Expedia w double queen bed. We had to wait for 15 min for them to find us a room. Over all the hotel was good.. The only downside is that we can hear people who walks down the hall and hear them talk one room to the other.. It's not that they are loud, it's just how the hotel is built. We can even hear them whispering.. (Wall is thin).. Other than that the room is great.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
mai
Love my stay w you guys front desk guy was so nice and tried to make sure we was satisfied! Just the fact that we didnt have refrigerator and microwave! We stay again soon
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"OK."
We could here talking from next room.very loud.hard to sleep.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"N/A"
Nice
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Poor condition"
The computer system was down. We had to be checked in manually. someone had to take us to our room and manually let us in and if we wanted to leave we would have to get a staff to let us back into our room again. Staff that checked us in was not very professional either.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Got a great price on Hotel.com and room service was excellent , but a little pricey.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Meh"
Pube on soap in room, no hot water. When I called the front desk they told me that the city was working on the hot water issue outside the building. The way I understand plumbing, water does not enter the building preheated by the city. No offers to make anything right. Oh well, cross that one off the list for using again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Ben
Good
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
EMMANUEL
"Girls weekend"
Last minute. A little outdated and smelled from water damage and construction.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Very pleased with this hotel"
I was very pleased with this hotel. For the price I paid I thought it was going to be a cheap looking hotel, but for my surprise It was a very clean, very comfortable beds and linens, boutiques at the lobby and very friendly front desk staff. A few days ago I stayed in another hotel chain (in Arkansas) with almost the same night rate and it was a run down hotel. So if you are in the Houston area I would highly recommend that you stay at The Hilton Houston Southwest.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Edna
Great place to stay. Really clean and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
albert
"Business Techtextil"
Decent Hotel in an area close to get to south side of Houston.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Kenny
Just a little too busy for my liking... I could hear knocking all day and people talking up the hall way all day.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"The big flood"
Front desk attendant in morning shift was excellent! The night attendant fail to inform us of a $100 charge that was rembursed later. I'm disappointed it wasn't any breakfast!!!
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Silvia
"pleased, but skeptical."
The stay was pretty good. Minus the loud rattling noise that happened every morning at 6am and the food being burned twice on one of our meals.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015