All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Bad amenities
Loved it
4 night trip Jan 7, 2016
Rita
The hotel was very clean. Rooms were spacious & the price was great!!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Will consider this hotel next time
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Tony
Staff was awesome!
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Rolando
The staff was very friendly and accomodating
Echo
"Hail to Hilton Houston Southwest!"
I booked this hotel for a last-minute New Year's eve trip. The room was perfect and staff was great. No complaints at all and I'll stay here again if I am in the area.
Great stay
1 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Marvis
Renovations happening but still enjoyed our stay. Very Friendly staff and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"Satisfied stay"
The room was a nice size and was clean. The cost for the stay was priced well for the location also. The hot water takes forever if you are taking a bath so take a shower. Other than that no complaints from me.
Krista
"Beautiful Hotel, Great Service."
From check-in to check-out, the Hotel made our stay one to remember. The receptionists were very helpful and the bar staff was extraordinary. I will definitely book my next stay in Houston here!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Khaliya
"Houston visit"
Very nice hotel, pleasant staff, room was great, had room service one night food was very good
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Hilton Souhtbwest Freeway Houston, TX"
New Years Eve celebration with some friends
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Sam
"Hilton southwest Houston"
When I first checked in and went up to my room the door was open and the room was never clean. The bed was messy and the bathroom was never cleaned towels everywhere. I called the front seat and it took 20 minutes to come up and give me another room
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Erskin
"Maybe next time"
The heater did not work on any setting not would it turn off kept blowing cold air through the night and got my son and I sick. Also the toiletries were horrible and I was placed next to the elevator and kept getting disturbed throughout my stay
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Not really free breakfast"
Paid for breakfast, but hotel asked to pay for part of it.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
thuy
I had a newly renovated room. It was comfy and the staff was friendly
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Cheryl
The only complaint I have is that I asked the girl at the front desk for a copy of my receipt and she said I had to get it from hotels.com. Well spoke to hotels.com and they said I had to get it from the hotel. I don't have the time to do this. Hotels.com needs to make these things clear to these hotels. Didn't have this problem with the Drury in Houston.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Relax"
Good place to relax
2 night business trip Dec 24, 2015
Salim
Went to visit family. When checking in we were told they were under construction and doing some remodeling. Very relieved that we suffered no noise or inconvenience due to this. Very good value for the price!
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Juanna
This is our third trip to Houston this month and third time to stay at the Hilton. Hotel staff, room, and price were great. Will be back here next time in town.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Dennis
"A MUST STAY"
The entire staff made our stay so warm and welcoming. I enjoyed how personable the staff was with us. The accommodations were nice. I really enjoyed the way the staff interacted with one another. I will definitely be coming back.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
clint
"Hotel location"
Great Hotel, good price; will definitely come back!
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
Had a great time definitely stay again great price excellent location
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
The room was very clean, and very cheap thanks
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Jose
The best
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Martin
"Sad Sad"
Food was horrible . No microwave . Air and heat I had to cut on and off to make it right for us to stay . The clerks at the front desk wouldn't even warm up or food .
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Kertrena
not to far from downtown so it was perfect for me.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Heater didn't work."
Heater didn't work.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Okay for one night"
The room was spacious and clean. But the air-conditioning unit was very noisy. One issue we had was when I booked room online it stated two queen beds when we checked in our room it was two full size beds. But overall it was a nice room great location.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Lori
Not bad but needs work would not recommend to a friend or enmie for thst matter.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
e.noble
"Nice and comfortable"
Me and my wife stayed for 1 night and it was very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Joevel
"Hilton off 59 and Hillcroft Exit"
I had stayed at this particular hotel when it was under renovation and now it is nearly done. The staff was very friendly and I checked in quickly and without a hassle. Overall this is a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
Armando
"Good but no hot water during the day"
the stay was over all good but there was no hot water all day but it did get cut back on at night
2 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Staff was terrific! Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
Gaynel
"Under renovation"
Paid $79 per night. It is a great deal But it came with a catch. Free morning call at 8am renovation crew starting working.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
dengshen
I stayed two days in hotel. It was close for my business I hope they have room studying
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Friendly staff."
Staff was great. Very friendly and helpful. Hotel is under a remodel, so not the best looking lobby bar area, but understandable under the circumstances. Seemed to also have problems with the keys working in the executive lounge. Not a deal breaker, just an FYI. All in all, I'd go back.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Al
It was wonderful staying there. I would thank especially to ms Van at the front desk. She was so helpful and I have never seen such a helping and charming lady at the front desk of any hotel. she was so passionate about her work . Good to see such people.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
manish
"great place great price"
Stay was great very nice hotel a microwave would have been ideal
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Edward
"Took My Money"
I'm a little p*ssed that 75 extra dollars were charged to my card and no one at front desk can see anything and I can't get ahold to anyone in accounting!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Christina
"Under renovation - but alot of renovation is neede"
Hotel was under renovation, but needed it badly. The lobby and bar was being worked on, but the rooms need an overhaul as well. Next time, I'll pick a different hotel.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
We have stayed at this hotel a few times and it's always a pleasure. The staff is very helpful and always go out of their way to accommodate.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Luis
Wish there was a fridge or microwave in room
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Sabrina
Hotel was under going renovations! I would have appreciated this information prior to making reservation. Noise and presence of many extra construction workers really affected my experience.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
There was mold in shower area. Had to have a blow dryer brought up and phone did not initially work but staff was great. They were completing a remodel and the QA check off must not have been managed well. I heard another woman asking for her blow dryer.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Theresa
"An Awesome Stay!!"
Stayed in a newly renovated room, it was very nice!! The hotel is I the middle of a wide scale renovation that is going very well. There is new furniture paint, linens and towels!! It is wonderful!! The staff was very nice and Lyne is the head of hotel guest services and a great chauffeur that made us feel very welcome. He met us at the front door and greeted us there. We will stay at this Hilton again for sure!! I highly recommend this awesome hotel!!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Marie
"Bad location nothing close by"
Was very upset booked well in advance snd they fid not have the decency t o emsil us to notify us of mager reconstruction going on in hotel drilling all day Very Annoyed
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
jill
"My stay at the Hilton houston"
They were hospitable
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Henry
Not good...made to wait at the lobby for couple of hours as the room was not ready, we reported the front desk at 3:30 pm, we got a room at 6 pm.. I will not recommend any one this hotel! I am a HH member and we booked the room in advance.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015