All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
12909 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Breakfast,service, Cleanliness, Room comfort everythng very good. Only problem to get in due to road construction. Also beware of TOLL ROADs.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Koushik
"Not worth the money and rooms need to be remodeled"
The outside and lobby of the hotel are ok but the rooms are old and creepy feeling. Definitely not worth $160 and need to be remodeled.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Cheryl
Very nice accommodations and location for the money.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Love Hampton Inn"
Thanks Christine for your undivided attention and superb customer service!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Marcella
"Good breakfast for the price you pay."
We went to Houston for a business meeting my wife had and it turned out great. Lots of restaurants available across the street.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Harold
Awesome!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Pablo
The staff was nice and the breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
liddia
"Met our needs, very efficiently and effectively"
Booked 3 rooms to accommodate our family's attendance of a wedding. All of us were pleased with the amenities of the property, the staff's efforts to please, the ease of getting onto the freeway, and the price point for all of these conveniences.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
lorrain
Employees where helpful... Breakfast was delicious... The bed was comfortable. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Good!"
Had no complaints it was a great stay the kids enjoyed the pool, the room looked clean I pay attention and housekeeping did their job. Breakfast was great lots to choose from would come back. Beware trying to get there so much construction going on hope they finish next time we go!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Great rate and great stay. I have no complaints it's surrounded by a lot of good eating places.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Simply awesome caring staff.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Hotel room didn't smell clean.My family and I had to switch rooms because of bugs in the bereceptionists have the wrong information during check in.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Ashley
"First time for everything. Bad service."
Help at this location was terrible. "Front Desk"
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Excellent Hotel!!!!"
Loved it! The room was so cozy and comfortable! The bed was so clean and smelled awesome! The breakfast was excellent! The price was right! Will stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jorge
"Would recommend."
What can I say? It's a great Hotel, staffed by perfectly nice, competent employees. I had a great stay. The only drawback is that it is difficult to navigate around the hotel by car because it is on a one way street with a lot of road construction all around, but that certainly can't last forever. They could also use a voice mail system because the phone can ring for a long time without someone to answer it.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Kenneth
Very confortable...only complaint is the contruction in the area but that is not there fault...otherwise great great great...!!!
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Ryia
"Great!"
Everything was exceptional. The pool was clean and not crowded. The breakfast bar was very impressive and the woman that was working it was very helpful. The rooms were very well serviced every day. We had no issues.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Frances
"GREAT PLACE!"
Miss D was amazing. She really has that kitchen under control.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Friendly"
Everyone was nice & friendly. Would definitely book again .
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Akelia
"MY STAY AT THIS HOTEL WAS MEDIOKER"
THE ROOM WAS A BIT OUTDATED AND THE OVERALL ROOM APPEARANCE WAS MEDIOKER.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Chelsea
"Ok hotel"
It was a family vacation. We really enjoyed our stay . The location of the hotel was close to please we wanted to go see. Unfortunately Houston is under construction.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jose
"Trip to Houston"
It was a very good trip and great service, thank you!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Thanh
"Warm Breakfast, Clean - Would Stay Again"
Apart from the construction in the area, this hotel was great for our weekend. Very clean, very comfortable, and the breakfast was so good (oatmeal, eggs w/ cheese, sausage, bagels) but get up early. Staff was friendly and even got us extra cheesy eggs when they ran out.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Alexandra
"Pleasant stay!"
Very friendly staff & the rooms were clean!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Chinta
Two rooms. One for me and one for my parents. We were all very impressed with the hotel and the service. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great! Rooms were clean and well-equipped!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Sue
Excellent.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
I like the stay is very comfortable and I like the quality of service
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Jose
"Wow Amazing place to stay for the price !"
Overall amazing hotel to stay at for the price ! Nice and clean ! Super nice staff. Area is kind of ghetto but hey it's Houston. The hotel is beautiful inside. Rooms are so nice and clean and u just wanna stay there forever lol
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Muhammad
"The best!!!"
The hotel was perfect! The staff was nice and amazing!!! Thanks a lot!
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Chiffon
"Graduation stay"
This hotel was great. Great location. It was clean. Rooms and beds were super comfortable. It was quiet. You'd barely know there were other guests there it was so quiet. The room we got was great because it was right at the entrance and my mom is sight impaired. The hot breakfast was tasty and the variety was great. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Love this hotel
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Alecia
"Nice spot"
I booked this room for my aunt and mom. They both enjoyed the stay and said things were nice,especially the breakfast.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Lynetta
it's a really good hotel and the customer service is excellent. Christine and the rest of the folks there know how to make you feel welcome.we never had to drive further than a mile to do everything we wanted to do. Movies dining shopping all very close by. Highway 290 is a bit of a mess right now because of construction but if you know how to read a map there streets around all that. 2Nights
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Carl
"5 stars"
Perfect stay my kids loved the breakfast. All smiles. :)))
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
miguel
"A good value"
A very nice hotel. All the staff where very nice and helpful. The breakfast was satisfying and changes daily. The only thing I saw needed was the carpets and furniture could use a deep cleaning.And I hope the highway gets finished soon.
4 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Nice Hotel & Good Service"
Hotel experience was great! Courteous desk service upon check-in. Room was nice & clean; AC was already on for us. Breakfast options were good and again the service was exemplary. The only bad thing I can say is not about the hotel, but the traffic encountered during the week on 290 & 610 - which is in front of the hotel.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
richard
"Excellent."
Excellent stay. Excellent location. Very clean and modern room.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Frederic
"would come again when I visit again"
I enjoyed my stay but what I loved most about it was the breakfast service...I don't know her name bit she was an older lady very sweet and outspoken, made everyone laughed and made sure we had everything we needed keep up the great job!!!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
dovziner
Arrived and was greeted by friendly staff. Saturday morning very nice/helpful lady assisted us during breakfast.... through out our stay staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Miranda E
"love, love , love"
We loved the hotel and the staff was amazing! The area is right off the highway about 20 minutes from HEB. Movie theater across the highway. Location very convenient.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Tatum
front desk was not very knowledgable about surrounding area.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"clean hotel"
The beds were a bit soft, so my wife and I had issues in the morning. Our two children were fine. The breakfast was excellent each day--we spent three nights there. The room was very clean, the halls were clean, but the elevator broke when we were trying to check out. The lady who worked in the breakfast area was delightful and very good with kids.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Price"
I enjoyed the stay there. Very great hotel at a decent price. Loved it.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Good location, but need to be updated"
My stay was wonderful,the staff was amazing, but the hotel needs to be updated.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Survey"
The Staff was courteous,helpful and friendly. They were very nice. The hotel was clean, good breakfast but I had to ask for change of room two times because the musty smell was very strong. The air conditioning was noisy. The staff was very polite they did their best to keep us happy.
2 night business trip May 9, 2015
magdalena
"Me time!"
I'm stay was so relaxing and the service was so awesome!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Alecia
"In town for volleyball tournament"
The hotel staff was extremely attentive and friendly. The lady that kept up with the breakfast buffet was cherry, friendly and went above and beyond to meet our needs. KUDOS to the entire staff! Rooms were a bit dated, but the beds were very comfortable. I will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
cathy
"My new getaway spot!"
I really loved the stay! they Give free bottled water all day! Great breakfast! Just a nice stay overall!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015