All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
12909 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77040, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice hotel."
My family enjoyed our stay here. Breakfast is free and it was really good. The only thing was there is leaking on the ceiling at corner of our room. I guess thats from the airconditioner above us. Free wifi also and it runs great. I would definitely come back.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Joan
"Excellent Stay!"
Attentive and courteous staff, great breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms, good location with plenty of restaurants in the general vicinity... Excellent stay!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean room, good location & friendly staff!"
I stayed here for 3 nights. When you enter the hotel it smells good. My room was clean and the staff were very friendly. The area the hotel room is good. Next to the express way and there's a few restaurants within walking distance. (A bbq place next door)
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Roberto
"very nice in every respect."
Good experience. Would recommend to anyone. Good location and very clean.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Russ
"great place"
great place to stay... great people working there, and very comfortable, quiet rooms
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Steven A
"Birthday Family Gathering"
Ms. Dede was awesome. Really friendly and outgoing. Very helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Cindy
"Great staff at a nice hotel!"
The staff here are very helpful and friendly. You get a lot for your money here. The hotel is in a location convenient to many areas inside and outside the loop. Be careful of the construction in the area when following GPS to get here, but the detour/road signs are pretty clear to help.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great hotel rooms and staff."
This hotel was excellent. It is clean and updated. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The lady that prepares breakfast is very friendly and keeps the area clean and replenished. The freeway area is under construction but once you learn your way around you are fine. There are plenty of restaurants and shops in the area. We stayed 3 nights.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
D'Andrea
"I like"
It was my second stay there and as with the first stay the staff was courteous, rooms clean and hotel quite. Rooms could use some updates, otherwise I'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Monica
"Great price and staff."
Great price and staff. Tons of construction. I would have rated higher if not for the construction in the area.
Great. .. I loved it ..... staff was great , rooms was awesome the bed mostly. ..
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Courtney
"houston stay"
The bed sheets were dirty the first night we were their. We called the front desk and let them know and she did offers us another room and we told if she could just change the sheets and she did.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Our stay from the beginning until the end was wonderful. As soon as we arrived, the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. They offered waters and were very detailed. The breakfast was very good and when we left the staff gave us little to go food bags. We will definitely be coming back to this Hotel on our next trip to Houston Texas.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful. The only gripe I have is room service comes at about 9am. Sheesh, other than that I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Cornelius
"Nice hotel, close to a lot of restaurants, quiet"
Everything was great except the lady over the continental breakfast. She was incredibly rude loud and opinionated. She was not afraid to say her opinions to your face either!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Courtney
"Satisfied"
My stay was comfortable and relaxing. We were in town to celebrate my fathers birthday and the hotel staff even sent a birthday gift bag to my dad's room. I would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
DaRon
"Pleasant stay"
I had a very pleasant stay and great location
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
jarrod
"A good place to stay for anyone."
Hotel and front desk staff were fantastic. The neighborhood is mostly business district except for a few places to eat. The rooms were spotless and spacious but the free breakfast is horrible. As most other Hampton Inns, this was very nice and I would stay here again but will skip the breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
FAISAL
Everything was great! The check-in, the room, the beds, the large bathroom, the breakfast, the staff were all wonderful
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Simply Amazing"
Our stay was really great! The staff was very friendly, the room was very enjoyable and the breakfast was super delicious. Wish I could've stayed there longer!! Would highly recommend!!
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Birthday getaway"
they lady that do breakfast is the best ever she makes the morning worth waking up for
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
tysheanna
"Worth staying"
I loved this hotel. The rates were low and the hotel was nice, clean, and friendly.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel for the Price"
Excellent hotel for the price. Spacious room, nice amenities, and good location (near food, easy drive to city center)
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Lance
"Excelent"
Location is great, second time here and i love this hotel, staff is great, restaurNt next door is great too,
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
tato
"Nice, Clean, Comfortable Hotel in a Great Location"
Nice hotel. I will stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice place to spend your vacation"
This is a great place. Location close to a nice BBQ restaurant. Great customer service.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
DIDIER
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel employees very friendly and helpful. Construction on Hwy 290 a bit of an inconvenience, but back road routes worked just fine.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
pamela
We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Price was great and food was awesome!
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Josh
"good hotel"
Great
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
raya
"weekend stay"
ok, but they gave us a room that was not clean we had to go all the way to reception to get new room and new key.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Luis
"Good deal for ur money"
Staff was really friendly and went out of their way to be helpfull
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Roxann9194
"Hampton review"
Great other than highway construction that snarled traffic in front of hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Evella
this hotel gets good ratings for reasons. The service is excellent, breakfast is generous, the room is nice. The only downside is the highway construction on 290. It is tricky to get around.
4 night trip Feb 26, 2015
thomas
"Reunited/ Lovers Getaway"
We arrived late to the hotel. And we were greeted properly and checked in fast. The following morning we were serviced and treated like members of a personal family by Ms. Dee" i enjoyed how she command the kitchen area, making sure it was clean and people were not being nasty because I very leery of buffets, but she changed my mind and was very kind and friendly. Keep "Womaning" the kitchen!!!!Check out with Shaquisha was fast, friendly and efficient she released my 50 hold right away and im thankful she understood that HEY! as a guest we need that money.I would come back and stay time again, for that exceptional service. Neshia Ps. Ms. Dee I hope you enjoyed that cake!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Taneshia Joseph
"weekend stay"
Upon arrival was offered bottles water and cookies. Hotel was clean and front lobby personnel was friendly. There is not microwaves or fridge in rooms, but was able to use microwave in breakfast area. Traffic was a little hectic in this area due to construction but not bad.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Hotel was very nice and clean. The hot breakfast was good, staff was nice and friendly.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
anna
Hotel staff always cheerful an helpful an I would recommend to everyone
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great impression!!"
Wonderful stay!! The staff was excellent!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Very clean and comfortable! The breakfast was really good
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
mercedes
"Nice hoyel with a bbq restaurant next door"
Great location, awesome restaurant next door, checked in early got me the elevator "suite" too noisy, did not ask for a change since one night only but will ask for it next time since no sleep at all. Staff is awesome no complaints. Construction on freeway makes a little difficult outside but nothing major. Buffet is good and hotel condition not bad.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
tato
"very nice hotel"
everything about our hotel was very nice. the woman at the front desk was very helpful. would stay again
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
tbone
"Great place"
I was pleasantly surprised. I stay a different places in my travels but I think I'm done trying and will look forward to staying here moving forward.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
A couples getaway for the weekend. The hotel was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and pleasant.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Walter
"Satisfied"
For the price, it was a great deal. Breakfast crew was awesome. Breakfast was great. Free bottles of water. Free printing at the business center/computer. Fitness Center/tiny room that no one uses. Highway construction on 290 stinks but otherwise I was satisfied.
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good Hotel, Good Staff!!!"
The hotel was in good shape and my room was clean and updated. The staff was very helpful, especially Ms.Dee who serves breakfast. Nothing about my stay was un-satisfactory, only negative I had was that doors and walls must be thin because you can hear other people in their rooms when you walk down the hallway.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Derrick
"Very good experience"
They stay was nice and was comfortable for my family and I.. the service and staff was friendly and took Care of us..
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
LaTasha
"Awesome!!!!"
It was amazing!!! will stay again!!!!
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Joaquin
"Good stay at Hampton Inn - Brookhollow"
Really nice stay in older but well maintained Hampton Inn. They had a wonderful staff and the breakfast choices were plentiful. The only negative is that they are located in the middle of an area where there is freeway construction.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Sylvia
"Nice Value"
Just one night here, but it was a pleasant stay. Very pleased with the room for the price. Nice breakfast in the morning, and the lady facilitating the breakfast was super nice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MikeP
"Overall Great"
We enjoyed our stay and had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable.