All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
12909 Northwest FwyHoustonTX77040United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value for money
    Clean
    Delicious food
"Great hotel with the right price"
Great staff, great room, loved the comfy bed. Will come back..
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Duncan E
"All Good!!!"
The hotel was awesome. When we checked in the clerk was nice and friendly. The room was nice and clean. A lot of space. The breakfast was fantastic. Ms. Dee, the breakfast hostess was great. (It was like I was at a restaurant) we ended up staying a extra night and they accomadated us with no problems. 5 stars if you as me. The hotel is on the other side of all your fast food and shopping areas. So it's in a good spot. And a few minutes from Burlington Coat Factory. I will defiantly come back when I'm in Houston.
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
Alvin
"Old carpet not that good for the price"
Didn't like this hotel that much, old carpet, receptionist told us that there's no coffee available at night but we found out that wasn't the case.
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
bilal
"Best breakfast in a long time!"
This hotel is a bit difficult to find because of the construction on Highway 290; however it was well worth the effort.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Sylvia
Room was nice, the only problem was the TV and unable to navigate through the channels. Called to the front desm, but it took forever for someone to come check it out. Once he did, he didn't do anything but play with the remote. The breakfast wasn't a good selectjon , but it was free?
2 night trip Nov 27, 2015
Tiffany
"Excellent!"
Loved staying at Hampton's. Will definitely revisit.
4 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Adnan
"Great Service"
Nice and great service.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Dina
"Great hotel good sleep."
Very nice so comfortable. Bed so so soft and pillows soft. Breakfast good. Great hotel. Lots of restsuants around
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Mrs. Violet
"Diamond Member Disappointment"
Well we asked for sheets for the pullout couch and the young lady up front told my wife to open it and look which she had already done, she then told her she could not get them from housekeeping because she was the only one there. Which is ridiculous bc they put the be back soon sign up and sit outside and smoke. They also.have a vending machine and washers and dryers but they don't have quarters.(7pm)
3 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
"good"
It was good!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
masood
The only issue we had was the air conditioner didn't work the way it should have. The room was nice. The staff was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Ashley
Most of the staff were not pleasant
4 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Not Provided
"Great stsy"
The breakfast was delicious the hotel was very clean and organized
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Alma
"Great Hotel!"
Great location, friendly service! Ms. Dee the breakfast concierge was fantastic, she took great care of us!
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Really nice"
Very pleasant
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
viviana
"Good hotel for the price"
The overall experience was nice, breakfast is great and the personnel is kind and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfy, easy access from the city
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
rosa linda
Felt very comfy and very clean. Did not use housekeeping since we wanted to sleep in but they did not return to clean our room later on.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Everything was perfect!"
The hotel was super clean, beds were very comfortable, the staff was extremely friendly and breakfast was pretty awesome. I will definitely be staying here again. :)
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Alejandra
"Happy Home away"
Our stay was cozy and comfortable. There was a terrible storm brewing outside, but the accommodations made it pleasurable and bearable. Great place to get stuck in.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
sherry
It was great hotel to stay in for a night.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Didnt have refrigerator in room
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Chanell
"Wouldn't recommend"
Overall stay was alright. Free hot breakfast and comfortable room. Could have been cleaner and bathroom floor always had water even after it was "fixed". Would not stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Kimberly
The room was very cozy and comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Great for a random get away"
The furniture needs a bit of an update. The place was clean for the most part and breakfast was good. If the furniture were a bit brighter it would give a fresher feel to the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Last minute getaway."
This hotel was only rated a 2 1/2 stars which had me very sceptical to even book it. But because of price and location and some of the good reviews I read I booked and I'm very happy I did. The room was very clean as well as the bathroom. The beds were soft and the hot breakfast was a added bonus. The hotel staff very nice and check in was a breeze. I would give this hotel nothing less than 3 1/2 stars. And if ever in this area again I would stay here.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Latisha
"Loved it"
Very comfotable, and professionals available 24/7
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
Antonio
"Good but could have been better"
The room was nice but the mattress could have been better, felt very uncomfortable sleeping on the mattress.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Singaravelu
The staff was rude and refused to service our room because we checked in 15 minutes after midnight so it was considered "same day" I will never stay here again
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Cherith
"Definitely recommend"
Hotel is extremely clean, front desk staff and restaurant lady are very courteous. Room was great, location is perfect if you want to hit all the major malls in houston which are all between 20-30 mins driving. Also very close to tonnes of eating places via a 5 min drive. The hotel also offers a free pass to an LA fitness gym which is a mile away. The breakfast is more than adequate for what you would expect and there is free coffee all day. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.
4 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Tariq
The rooms were great didn't like waiting 2 hours to get into our hotel room, and not getting our conjoing rooms! Prices where awesome enjoyed our stay..
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Rose
We loved it!
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Miriam
"Quality service"
Service is great, housekeeping can learn to work children a Little better.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
TIMOTHY
Hotel worked perfect for us - we needed a place to sleep after exploring the city all day. All hotel employees were very friendly and took care of all of our needs. Very good service. Will definitely stay there again if/when we get back to Houston.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Worst hampton"
The room I stayed in had broken ac. The curtains had holes in it. The bathroom had no vent in it, so the steam was unbarriable. I stay at Hampton all the time and this was the worst room ever. FYI: room 213
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
shawn
The staff was very nice. Room was clean and each day the staff would clean and put my babies stuffed animals in the middle of the bed like it was their personal bed.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Jose
Overall our stay was great. Especially, I liked the fitness machine. It was nice. The room was good. The only thing I didn't like was constructions around the hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Great rest overnight.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Karuppiah
"Awesome"
i have a wonderful night as for way away from Work.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Luis
"Comfortable stay at reasonable rate"
Comfortable stay with no problems. Breakfast was good and adequate with good hot and cold options to chose from. Though construction is going around the area, we found no difficulties in finding the hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Bakul
"Nice hotel... but "King suite" is ...OK"
Stayed in the King suite with the Whirlpool. First of all the good: Staff was great and extremely helpful. The breakfast was of higher quality than expected... and they had a waffle maker. The public areas were nice and well kept. They also kept coffee available at all times when I was there. This room was sad, because everything was so nice here. They take their best suite and put in a junk fold out bed. The couch (fold out bed when folded up) was very uncomfortable and leaned to one side. It was obviously old (or extremely used). The back "cushion" creaked when you sat in it. This furniture need to be replaced. Just sad to have that in your "best" room. The Whirlpool worked, but could use some maintenance to keep all jets working at their best.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Stephen
"Great hotel. AWESOME staff. Very comfortable room."
Beds comfortable. Great breakfast. AWESOME staff!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Nikki Chay
"Wowed by Ms. Dee"
Ms. Dee made our stay over the top. She makes everyone feel like royalty.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
benita
Very nice staff when I checked into the hotel. She even offered to change my room since I have to wear special boot for an issue with a ligament in my foot. The general area is under construction and can get a little confusing. My biggest concern is that I know I left a dress in my hotel room behind the bathroom door on a hook. Totally my fault but since I'm not in the area (I stayed for one night and headed out the next morning), I reached out to the hotel to get it sent to me (I offered to pay for shipping, etc) and the staff states that they never found a dress. I know exactly where I left it and it's not like it's in a suitcase because I didn't bring one with me. I waited to write this in hopes that it will "appear" and someone will call me back but I have yet to receive a call stating they found my new dress. I am a little upset because I know exactly where I left it. There is no confusion and all I'm hoping for it my dress back but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
EmilyA
Breakfast,service, Cleanliness, Room comfort everythng very good. Only problem to get in due to road construction. Also beware of TOLL ROADs.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Koushik
"Not worth the money and rooms need to be remodeled"
The outside and lobby of the hotel are ok but the rooms are old and creepy feeling. Definitely not worth $160 and need to be remodeled.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Cheryl
"My Car was broken into!! Hotel outdated!"
We chose the hotel due to the proximity to the testing center. I originally parked my car out front and the woman who checked me in told me to park on the side of the building. When my parents arrived in their car, they were told to park on the side of the building as well. We should have known by the signs posted about take your valuables from your vehicle, but we did as instructed and parked on the side of the building next to the pool. We were parked side by side under a light right outside our room. When we went to get into our vehicle at 7am the next morning we found our car to be broken into! The hotel staff said there was nothing they could do. So be aware because although nothing of much value was there to be stolen, the cost to repair the door and lock system was by no means an easy fix and quite costly. Also the complimentary breakfast was not hot, and they were missing many common items including most of the juices were out of order. The room was outdated and the fitness center has 2 or 3 pieces of equipment. I would never stay at this location again. I did not feel safe. Also we usually seek out hamptoms because of their comfort, quality, and security!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Brittany
Very nice accommodations and location for the money.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Love Hampton Inn"
Thanks Christine for your undivided attention and superb customer service!
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015