All hotels in Weston, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here250 Racquet Club Road, Weston, FL, 33326, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"well it was not the best but not the worst either"
bugs on the wall and lots of unclean stuff on the outside porch only one wash rag couldn't get anyone in house cleaning to bring me a new one the place has a great pool but the pool bar was not open seems to be going thru some changes I spoke with the manager ask that I call him next time in town and he would set everything straight
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Had To Get Away"
Bonaventure Resort & Spa was awesome; we had our house exterminated. The personnel was superb, the ambiance was excellent.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
deborah
"MemoryLane"
We have been to this resort before and have always had a great time. This trip was no exception. The staff remembered us and treated us well. The couples massage we got in the spa was one of the best we've had. All in all, a good trip.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
michael
"weekend away"
Everything was good other than bugs in the room.worms and roaches really??
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Lazaro
"Out of the way, but nice."
Good, nicely decorated, clean hotel. The area is very nice and this is a good hotel for a conference. As a visitor on vacation this hotel is out of the way and rather hard to get to.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Berenice
"I would stay again"
It was only a two night stay. We were in the updated building #9. It had a small kitchen which was very nice. Everything was very comfortable but we saw a roach in the room and it was a little dusty. The food at the bar was/is excellent. The bar prices at the pool were very high, $13 for a Margarita and it was not a double shot. The batenders were very helpful and went out of their way to help you. All in all, I would stay again as there is much to do in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Not worth the price!"
Not worth the price. At check -in the required a $100 hold on credit card. This was a surprise, this was not stated anywhere when booking the room, no big deal, but its been 7 days and they still have not cleared my credit card of the fee. Emailed the resort, no response, called resort and left a message still no response. The A/C unit was so loud, sounded like an airplane taking off every time it cycled on. There was mosquitos in the room and went to take a shower and there was little black worms in the shower. Not what we expected for the price we paid to stay.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Lindee
"Okay, but not great.hotel"
The hotel was okay, but it is old and a little dirty. The window in my room was filthy as were the sheer curtains. The sliding door was off its track. Fortunately, the bathroom was clean and the bed was comfortable. Food in the restaurant left much to be desired.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Marcia
"great place"
Great place to stay, well cleaned and taken care of.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good but not luxury"
From some of the online descriptions and photos, I thought it was going to be a bit nicer. It's still good though - I had a fabulous 3 day weekend! Two women needed a snow escape with sunshine, a spa, and a bar - all provided and some expectations were far exceeded.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
My experience was a great one....I was given a 1 pm checkout that enabled me to relax a little longer before returning home. I truly enjoyed me weekend and will definitely go back again
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Older hotel with nice suite"
We checked in late at night. We were upgraded to a Suite. Upon arrival it was dark and the hotel buildings are hard to read. Finally found our room. Large suite in an old building. Backed up to the canal with a great patio. Sliding door did not work well. Kitchen, living room, large bedroom and 1 1/2 bathrooms. All dated but nice.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Tyler
"Quiet, good place to relax"
great place to rejuvenate. Excellent place to recoup. Extremely quiet. Great steakhouse!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"So so"
Not bad, not good. The room was nice although the double beds were full size, not queen size. The bathroom was very good. The hot tub was awful as the seating surface was in utter disrepair. The gym was nice but small and the lady at the front desk was very unfriendly. The grounds need some manicuring. Overall I wouldn't recommend this resort.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Spr break dad
Great stay. It was my birthday. I was upgraded to a suite. The food was fantastic. The hotel and surroundings are beautiful.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
alicia
"Review of resort"
Hotel staff seemed friendly enough. Paid for my room and was then told about the 16.00 resort fee? It's 800 PM and I'm tired and certainly didn't want to look for another hotel, so I paid it. Got my room card and of course the front desk wrote room 122-4 on my card. There is no room 122 in building 4. Went back to the front desk and she wrote the correct number 112-4 on my new card. The room seemed nice enough until I went to take a shower and then discovered that there wasn't a bar of soap to be found anywhere in the room. I went to the Publix about 4 miles away and got what I needed to shower. Got a good nights sleep though.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Lots of Mosquitos in room no water provided in room fridge-- was not like the website at all.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice hotel and very friendly staff."
I expected a little more for the room regarding the price since I've stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando and their rooms are less expensive and more comfortable. Besides this inconvenience, the overall experience was good.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Felipe Andrés
"Find a better place"
Would not recommend. Room very dated, no parking available had to walk from two buildings over. Very over priced for accommodations . Very noisy, had someone try to get in the room at 2 am. Paper thin walls sounded like people moving furniture at 5 am. Worse sleep ever in a hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
paula
"Hidden gem."
Very quiet and comfortable. Kudos to the restaurant's staff specially Javier, great job.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Sam
"Great hotel no fridge."
My boyfriend and I stayed for valentine night and we loved it we were in the 3rd building first floor and the view we had was lovely. The staff was super nice I had gotten a two bed bedroom and the girl that attended us in the front helped me change it to one king bed. The only thing we didn't like was that we had no fridge in the bedroom therefore we couldn't bring water or wine with us my boyfriend was thirsty after we got back from dinner and he had to go outbedroom water which of course got hot.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not worth the price"
From garbage that sat outside our room all night to broken fixtures inside, along with paper thin walls, I will never stay here again.
crystal
"OLD"
Buildings and rooms are very old and outdated, at least the part we stayed in. Did not feel 100% safe. Room had a musty smell. Unless you have your own transportation it is out of the way. Porters were very nice and did their best to accommodate you. Restaurant was very good, however seemed to be short staffed.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"High School Reunion"
Was very convienent to all the facilities that we were getting together at. The room was spacious and very clean. Staff were very polite and helpful. We were very pleased with our choice.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Maureen
"Very nice"
Very well located and comfortable room faced to the lake.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mauro
"DON'T GO"
I've been staying at upscale hotels for decades. This hotel, BY FAR, IS THE WORTH HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. The hotel has NO ROOM SERVICE. LOOK AT THE PRICE PER NIGHT FOR THIS HOTEL! NO ROOM SERVICE! I HAD THE PRIVACY CARD IN THE DOOR LOCK. THE MAID KNOCKED,& JUST CAME IN WITHOUT WARNING. MY WIFE WAS NOT DRESSED. BECAUSE THE HOTEL HAD NO ROOM SERVICE, I HAD TO GET DRESSED, DRIVE TO THE RESTAURANT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY, WAIT FOR THE FOOD, & DRIVE BACK TO MY ROOM, THIS COST ME TIME. I ASKED THE GM FOR A 2 PM CHECK OUT, AS I LOST AN HOUR WITH THE BACK & FORTH ON THIS & I EXPLAINED THIS TO HIM. HE SAID HE WOULD COMPROMISE WITH A 1 PM CHECKOUT. I SAID I NEED A 2 PM ACCOMODATION, NOT A COMPROMISE. AFTER LOSING ANOTHER 15 MINUTES OF TIME WITH THIS VERY DIFFICULT GM, I finally received my request. THE ROOMS ARE VERY DATED, OUR CARPET WAS NOT CLEAN, & THE FOOD I BOUGHT FROM THE RESTAURANT WAS HORRIBLE. THERE IS A LOT OF DISCONNECT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS HOTEL & THE GUEST. NO ROOM SERVICE FOR LAST TWO YEARS! REALLY?
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Jay
This is an old timeshare property, not what you'd call a four-star resort and spa . Bathroom was dirty when we arrived, had to wait for someone to come clean it before we could use it.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Excellent Food"
Great Property- Parking needs to be larger. Rooms comfortable and Large
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"The hotel is OK, but in no way a 4 star."
Walking from your hotel room to the restaurant, pool, or fitness center feels like walking through an alley. The beds felt like I was sleeping on a hand me down couch from college again.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Justin
"Vacation in south Florida"
There was a lot of confusion at check in. We were promised a two bed room suite but given two small 1 bedroom suites. This seperated us from the children.The staff apologised for the inconvenience and gave us a free week's stay.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Vijay
"A Certain Slant of Light in the Echo Chamber"
Our room was too noisy and too light. Its location in a corner facing the elevator and the concrete corridor created the perfect conditions for an intolerable noisy level. The thin walls and connecting room did not diminish the decibel level. So much light seeped under the door that I should have sealed it w/ a towel, but it's the noisy that disturbed me most and resulted in an uncomfortable night, even w/ the use of ear plugs.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
G
"Nice hotel 20 min from beach"
We enjoyed our stay at Bonadventure very much. We wished the kitchen was equipped with dishes and utensils but other than that it was clean and comfortable. It is a little ways from the ocean, but we had family staying at a hotel on the beach so that made it nice. The weather was perfect for my daughter to get married on the beach!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Bette
"My single night stay."
I didn't stay that long but it looked like a nice and fancy place. Not sure how the T.V. worked but it didn't seem to have many channels or movies on it; not a big deal. I checked the bed and the bed sheet had a big brown stain that looked like a shoe print. It was just for one night so I just covered it with another sheet and towels; but generally people wouldn't like that. The bathrooms were nice and had separate baths and showers. The employees were very helpful and nice as I needed information about the nearby areas for an important event.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Paper thin walls and no parking"
You can hear the tv playing in the next room and everything said in the hallway. We had to park 2 buildings away due to lack of parking.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Patty
"Good place in Weston"
Good place, good location. Price was high for the quality of the facilities. Good place to sneak in small dogs.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Quaint Location"
I found this to hotel to be nice for family. There is only one complaint that I have and that is we only had one wash cloth at check in and again only one when housekeeping made our room the next day. However I would use this rental location again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Kara
"Beautiful grounds there with pools and waterfalls!"
Excellent hotel. You will enjoy every part of it! Our only glitch was checking in and out. I booked thru Expedia the day before and they did not receive any info on it. I had to produce my confirmation email to get a room at the rate advertised, taking a half hour both at checkin and checkout.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
chris
"We come here every chance we get!"
Bonaventure is a beautiful location and is well maintained. Very nice to be in the beautiful town of Weston and close to interstates, ports and airports. We have stayed here numerous times and always have a pleasant experience!
Teri
overall enjoyable stay, staff was friendly and helpful.
LJ
This hotel need to be renovated especially the rooms(the room had a strong mold smell)
The walk ways going into our room was dirty.. Outside the room was a cooler of emty liquior bottles.. The check in desk told us they were going to charge us and extra 50 booking fee. When we question it they said we misunderstood. That is exactly what the first person told us. Would not recommend it!
"good resort well out of Fort Lauderdale"
arrival all went well until they put us in a room with no patio, where we had especially booked a room with a patio, they promptly moved us into a patio room.. they said the had no cooking appliances which is fine but no cutlery, no crockery, 2 glasses. went out to buy our own. After that little hiccup everything went well and we enjoyed our stay. bar staff and cleaners were all polite and helpful. Beds were wonderfully comfortable.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Smiley
"Excellent staff was awesome"
It was wonderful the one night the only minor issue was there was a NFL Event that prevented from parking in our area when we 1st arrived but once we return from dinner it was good . Thank you
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
cherry
"Resort feel without Miami Beach crowds"
The Bonaventure Resort harkens back to the days when resorts were truly *resorts*, not just glorified hotels with a spa. It sits on several acres of land east of the Everglades in beautiful Weston, Florida. My sister and I spent a few days in Miami and the beach towns along A1A and always looked forward to returning in the evenings to the slower pace and quieter atmosphere of The Bonaventure Resort. The hotel staff is exceptional, particularly Josh the night manager and Daisy, who manages the bar. The food is decent but we were ready for some variety after the second day. Unlike many of the resorts in Hawaii, which feature multiple restaurants, Bonaventure only has one basic restaurant and a specialty steak house.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice hotel wish could have stayed longer."
Unfortunately we only had a few hours stay this time. Arrived late afternoon and left very early for our flight home. Would like to stay again to enjoy the facilities. The room was very comfortable nicely decorated and clean. Only thing that was missing was a refrigerator but we got along ok.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Place"
Hi We loved the hotel and staff very much. Only thing was you need to change your web page picture of the pool showing it all lite up and romantic. The only other thing is how secluded it is. We knew that but did not realize we would of needed a car. The shuttle service was great for the mall trips. We only went there because of the weather. Restaurant food and staff was TOP NOTCH.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Perfect getaway"
We live 2 miles from the hotel, but as soon as we arrived, we may as well have been 100 miles away. The grounds and pool area are so beautiful and resort-like. The service at the pool bar (ask for Louis!) was phenomenal, and we had the same waiter (Jorge) for three meals and he went over the top to make us feel welcome. We can't say enough about our fabulous 24 hour stay.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
The customer service at this resort is excellent. Even housekeeping staff has a smile and a greeting. Without exception staff were extraordinary and went the extra mile.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great pool"
Close to all the shops! Great guy at the pool that brings you water without asking for it. Spacious rooms. Amazing gym
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Tineke
Terrible - had to call 3 times in the 2 - 3:30 am hrs to have the staff address very loud noises in the adjoining room -- would never stay here again