All hotels in Weston, Florida, United States of America
250 Racquet Club Road, Weston, FL, 33326, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect getaway"
We live 2 miles from the hotel, but as soon as we arrived, we may as well have been 100 miles away. The grounds and pool area are so beautiful and resort-like. The service at the pool bar (ask for Louis!) was phenomenal, and we had the same waiter (Jorge) for three meals and he went over the top to make us feel welcome. We can't say enough about our fabulous 24 hour stay.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
The customer service at this resort is excellent. Even housekeeping staff has a smile and a greeting. Without exception staff were extraordinary and went the extra mile.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great pool"
Close to all the shops! Great guy at the pool that brings you water without asking for it. Spacious rooms. Amazing gym
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Tineke
Terrible - had to call 3 times in the 2 - 3:30 am hrs to have the staff address very loud noises in the adjoining room -- would never stay here again
"One night was enough..."
Below average resort that needs a total renovation to even be considered a resort by today's standards. The pool, although beautiful, was not clean. I could not bring myself to swim in it after witnessing the scum left when just dipping my feet in. Rooms are clean but shabby and in desperate need of an update. Inexpensive resort, you get what you pay for....
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
very bad experiences while i arrived there from check-in to check out.
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
It is unfortunate that we were unable to meet your expectations during your recent stay. I do apologize for any challenges that you may have encountered.
Other trip May 6, 2014
rahim
"Nice hotel for price paid."
Nice room, but the room service was disappointing. We did not have enough toilet paper and we asked the made for ice and she never brought it.
Other trip May 5, 2014
E
"Nice hotel, just a little shabby. Not 4*"
We were going to see a concert at the BB&T Centre and this was the closest hotel we could get, so it was about six miles away. No biggie. The hotel looks like a converted condo or efficiency building not a hotel. And is a little raggedy round the edges. The staff were excellent though. Ray and Jorge at the pool attended to our needs diligently as did the maintenance guy when I managed to lock my valuables in the safe and was unable to open it again. Pool area is nice, didn't use the spa. Rooms nice and clean and comfortable. All in all 4/5 so not too bad.
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We truly appreciate when a guests mentions one of our team by name! Your review has been sent to our HR department and Jorge & Ray will be recognized for being the difference while you were here!
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Wonderful resort."
This beautiful resort was too far from Ft. Lauderdale as recommended by Expedia. Wonderful waterfall pool.
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Yes the resorts main pool is truly an attraction and we love when our guests enjoy it as much as we do!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
TM
"Once great--- now needs attention!"
Overall, it was clean and maintained, but age is showing. We ate at the restaurant---big mistake; service was terrible, interminably slow, and food was only fair when it finally arrived. Location is terrific, and environs are very attractive. Hotel has 4-star rating; I would assign no higher than three.
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. It seems your overall stay was enjoyable and it is truly unfortunate that you encountered an issue when dining. I have forwarded your post to our restaurant manager to address and training the team accordingly.
jack
"no beach"
no hot water but they fixed it! had to get the key fixed twice , other wise all good
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you for your recent 4 out of 5 star posting! While you stay with us seemed to have started off with a few challenges I'm so happy that the remaining time with us was so enjoyable. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not a four star hotel as advertised Outdated"
Fridge in room not working Air conditioning noisy No micro wave in room No daily fresh supply of bathroom amenities
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. It is unfortunate that your stay was less than favorable. I am hoping that you were able to reach out to the Front Desk so that they could resolve the issues you encountered? Regarding your bathroom amenities I have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping supervisor so that the appropriate training and operating procedures can be reviewed. It is only through these types of comments that we can improve our future guest’s experiences. Thank you.
"Un-Matched Service"
I stay in hotels over 120-days per year and I've never received such superior service as I did here. The staff took friendliness to a new level! If I'm ever travelling in this ever, I will always come back! I am a professional speaker and corporate trainer and this is the vision of perfection with customer service.
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such wonderfully positive remarks. We look forward to your return at the Bonaventure Resort & Spa in the very near future!
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Wesley Aleshire
"Resort fee!"
We were not even there 24 hours we did not use the pool valet or Internet. But we were charged a 18.00 resort fee after taxes
Response by Bonaventure Resort and Spa
Thank you for your resent posting on Expedia and rating of 3 out of 5 stars. It seems your stay was a short one and you were unable to take advantage of all the resort amenities. The fee you mentioned covers much more than the 3 areas, for example a portion of this goes towards the up keep of our 23-acres of lush tropical landscape, the waterfalls, Koi pond and our resident Swan. We do hope you will have the opportunity to return and take full advantage of all the resort has to offer.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Very nice"
We were near an elevator but never heard any noise. Very comfortable beds. Huge room with lots of space. Wish I'd have brought my running gear. They had a nice trail around the hotel. If we're going to be in this area again, we'll here.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Upscale hotel with golf course and spa."
Upscale but old golf and spa hotel. Had a balcony overlooking the pond and golf course. Room was big and comfortable. The room had a kitchen but no dishes or silverware. Staff was very friendly. High class restaurants on site. Big pool with a waterfall. Would recccomend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Raymond
"Excellent Resort"
They were very accommodating to where we wanted our room to be and they also upgraded us to a suite because it was our 10 year Anniversary. My second time there and I will return.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"It was ok."
We paid about $116/ night on Expedia. Carpet in room appeared a bit old and slightly musty. Parking was a bit of a hassle, if the hotel is full you will have a long walk back to your room. Everything else was fine. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Craig
"Only used for a overnight stay"
All was fine for our overnight stay didn't get a chance to try any of the ammenties
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Quite and relaxing place to stay."
I was looking for somewhere quite and relaxing to spend several days and the Bonaventure Resort and Spa was perfect. It's just far enough from the action of Miami and Fort Lauderdale to relax but still close enough to site see. The rooms are clean and comfortable, many with kitchenettes. The food in the dining room was excellent and the spa offered a variety of options to help someone relax. I used the complimentary fitness center each day and found it to be gym quality. Far better than most resorts. I highly recommend this resort for a get away.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Close to everything Westin"
The hotel was nice overall. Somewhat pricy for a facility that was showing some age (for example, no flat screen TV's in room). Room was spacious, which was nice. There was almost no parking available our first night due to an event being held there and that was a bit inconvenient. Was the location convenient for us? Yes! Was it a good value (they tack on a pretty good resort fee in addtion to rate!)? Not the best value available! Would we stay there again? We'd consider it, but would look pretty closely at other properties.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"great location"
great pools, big rooms, great location. close to BB&T center
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Very nice room, a scenic and relaxing atmosphere!"
The room was clean and comfortable. My wife enjoyed the bathroom design. The staff was very pleasant and cheerful! I left my wrist watch in the room when we checked out, and the staff had it Fed Ex shipped to me the next day. The location is convenient to The BB&T Center where we enjoyed the Justin Timberlake concert.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Unclean room. Hairs in bathtub, poorly washed linens, soiled and stained carpet in bedroom.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Cristina
"its OK is just old and tired"
not a bad place, they try to keep it up, but it is just old and tired looking
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
steve
"Old hotel"
Old Florida hotel. Too much md in the room. When called to front desk to complain, moved to another room with a room purifier that was broken. We just gave up. Not worth the money. Also charged resort fee!!! Above the expedia cost.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"nice hotel"
the outside of the hotel isnt pleasing to the eye however once you get into the rooms total opposite. i really enjoyed my stay here. 4 heated pools, hotel staff were very nice and friendly.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Brent
"great for privacy and convenience"
I totally enjoyed my stay at the resort. Love that a restaurant and bar is on sight but don't like that coffee is not free in lobby area; not only is it not free, it cost $3 a cup.
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
D
"Nickel and Dimed at every every corner."
Being charged $14.50 for a vodka and tonic by a bartender that never even looked at me is not how I like to start a little vacation. The facility is ok but shows its age. The room's safe didn't work, the room didn't have a hair dryer, a cup of coffee was $3.00, $15.00 to valet and a 'Resort Fee" of yes $15.00... just a little too much when all combined.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
I liked this hotel very much but would recommend firmer mattress. The parking was a fiasco. We had to park in the spa area and wait for a golf cart to drop us off at our building (driver was very nice and explained that they were booked 100%). The next day on our check-out we had to walk from the lobby to our car which was parked at the spa area. This was inconvenient and irritating.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
zb
"My entire family was happy, nice hotel."
The scenery was very relaxing. The hotel room was comfortable. I did not feel like I was staying in a hotel.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Desiree
"My entire family was happy, nice hotel."
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Desiree
"Bonaventure"
I enjoyed the stay at this hotel and plan to stay there again next time I'm in the area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nearing Excellent but a Strong Good"
When you pull up to the front door you will think, "wow". The hotel is really nice on the surface. The staff was a little snooty but who cares. It's a snooty neighborhood. It has a beautiful pool, the public facilities are nice, the restaurant is not grossly overpriced. The deck is really nice and a great place to enjoy the evening. It has everything you want except enough parking and kitchen supplies. It's a resort hotel with a microwave, refrigerator, full kitchen... except only two small glasses. No silverware, no plates no full size glasses or coffee cups. There is no chair to sit in except at the bar and a little table with hard little chairs in the corner. If they would have only thought of the kitchen and a chair, it would rate excellent.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Lovely, little resort"
We had a great time at Bonaventure. It served us perfectly as I was there on business but my sister was along for the pool. Our room was upgraded upon arriving and we were able to park right in front of it. There were a couple bugs in the room but I suppose that is normal for the humid weather in Florida. The beds were nothing special but comfortable enough. Other than those two things though, we loved the resort and the restaurants were fantastic!
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Not a 4 Star Hotel !."
Older facility, dirty pool area i.e. cigarette butts on grounds. Older TV and coffee maker. Charge to park car a velet service.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Great hotel close to Golf with great amenities"
We had a great experience except that a conference was scheduled during our time there and parking became an issue. They have a hundred more rooms than parking spaces which caused some anxt.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"One night Lauderdale stay"
This is a beautiful place! It's great with all of the Koi ponds, and waterfalls everywhere, and a nature trail. It has granite counter tops in the bar and bathrooms, a gorgeous Tile Shower, the bathrooms are huge! It has a desk in your room, it is a beautiful room and the cabana bar that you see in the picture even has granite counter tops. There is a huge white swan that stays around one of the huge Koi ponds, that have bridges over them and the ponds run everywhere around the property.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Nice facilities."
They tack on a substantial facilities fee of $17/day. The internet and parking were free.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
CN
"Bonaventure Review"
It was a good experience being in Bonaventure Hotel. They have good service and nice rooms, good restaurant and people committed with service.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"A decent value - but look elsewhere."
Fortunately we were only there 2 nights. No room service available. Wifi only free if you can get it to work... We had to deal with off-site tech support to get it working for 30minutes; and only worked on 1 device. TV / service - POOR There is no automated check-out via TV menu. Interior was very clean, but the exterior lanai area was absolutely gross - filthly dirty. There are not enough parking spaces - good luck if you stay-out late! In addition, there are no late-nite fast food drive-thrus in the neighborhood. The kitchenette was a nice feature. Very low water pressure for shower.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Kevin-Di-Aly
I would come back:)
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Barb
"A nice hotel with a golf court and good staff."
A nice hotel with a golf court and good staff. Clean rooms, well mantein
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"It isn't the place if you want just a night's rest"
The initial price may be attractive but it is not a value purchase. This place will charge ca. $20/night for what you get for free other places (parking, wifi). You will pay an additional $20 for breakfast. It is true that you are warned upfront about the resort charge but it still is excessive if all you want is parking! Our room was a bit run-down with vestiges of a mini-bar hidden away (reminder of earlier times?). Due to commitments in the area, we stayed 2 nights. On the second day we left the room at ca. 9:30 am and returned at ca. 3:30pm and the room WAS NOT MADE UP! We had to call the front desk to get clean towels, etc. This is not good service. We would not stay there again for such accommodations for the TOTAL price paid.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Ed
"You'll need to pay more than originally expected."
Upon checking into the hotel we were informed that there is an $8 charge for us to park our own car, thus no free parking. The staff was friendly. We did have troubles using the free computers to print boarding passes but the staff helped us work through the problem. The room was comfortable and clean but there was no soap at the sink.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Nice hotel, good price"
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in January 2014. Other than the fact that they gave me a handicapped room, it was a nice hotel. The room was clean, it was quiet, & the staff was helpful & friendly. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
jam
this is a very nice hotel every thing was good except for few things that I talked about to the management and they promise to correct the problem they guys in charge of yard maintenance were cutting the grass at 8am on Sunday morning
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
wally
This hotel has everything you need: comfort, cleanliness, pleasant staff and convenience (to sawgrass mills!)
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice and comfortable rooms with kitchenette"
Good hotel in Weston, near Sawgrass mall and 30 min from Miami international airport. Great surroundings and very comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Mauricio
"Facility app. 20 -25 years old and it shows!"
Booked Expedia undisclosed 4 stars, however the hotel itself and tripadvisor just rates it as 3,5 stars => I was not pleased, even less pleased when I found out that the rate, if you booked directly at the hotel is between 130-150 USD ... so a lot less as the 199 USD Expedia asks for ... The hotel is not worth its money ...for 100 USD per nite it would be OK, but not for 199 USD or the rate for unsdisclosed 4 star hotel.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014