All hotels in Coral Springs, Florida, United States of America
11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL, 33076, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Food is not good
"Great stay great service."
From the time we walked in the service was excellent. The condition was OK but nothing looked new. My door had a lot of difficulty opening and took at least 4 to 5 tries to get it opened. And a little pricey considering it's not really by anything. My room was very clean and when I asked for toothpaste it was brought promptly. Overall I was very happy with my stay there.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Very comfortable hotel with excellent breakfast"
This location was close to the stores that I needed to visit.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Glad you enjoyed the hotel, come back and see us soon.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Beautiful place to stay! The rooms were very nice and clean. Maids service cleans every day, the only minor thing is that the pillows are Horrible which is a shame because the bed was sooo comfy. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Fran L
"Three Nights Adequate"
Drain Pipe under sink leaked. The maid did dry it up daily. $50 breakfast for two was good, but overpriced. For lunch the café was closed, but lunch was to be served in the atrium bar area. However, there were no employees at the bar or the seating area. There were people eating at the bar, but they didn't know where the employee was. After fifteen minutes of waiting in the atrium, we decided to go to our room and order room service. We phoned an order for a light lunch and were told it would be right up in fifteen minutes. Forty five minutes later I phoned to ask where my room service order was. They said they would go to the kitchen and ask then hung up. Fifteen minutes later the order arrived at our room. There was no charge for the order. That was appreciated, but I can't say they have an ability to get it right the first time.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
J
"TERRIBLE SERVICE"
My faily of five checked in at 3pm (designated check-in time) they said our room would be ready in a half an hour. Came back in 40 minutes, room still was not ready. The front desk gave us a drink voucher while we waited, however it was 6pm before we were able to check in. Once we got to the room it did not have a refridgerator or a couch ( to use as a bed for my youngest to sleep on) which we had paid for. After informing the front desk they would not allow us to switch rooms but instead brought a cot (which barely fit and was less comfortable than a bed of nails). They then brought us a mini fridge, which could not hold all of the waterbottles and food we had for the week (we paid for a full size fridge). My kids were also not happy about the fact that the pool area is only open until sundown. WHile we were compensated later with breakfast vouchers, I would not reccommend this hotel to others looking to stay in the coral springs area.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
I am very sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your stay. We take much pride in customer service and delivering a first class experience but obviously failed on your visit. Do you have plans to return to the area? If so please let me know so I can do something nice for you and we can prove to you that we are a lot better than what you experienced.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Quiet area away from the beach crowd."
Stay here to attend a wedding, but wanted to visit the beach, but it was a distance.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks for staying with us. We are 12 miles to the closest beach, Deerfield Beach. Only 20 minutes.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
"Great hotel, right off Sawgrass!"
All positives about this place, except the bathroom. The bathroom was a little outdated, like the shower, and there is no bathroom fan. Not a huge deal, just gets hot in there, and you basically have to leave the door open and air out the bathroom. Otherwise, great hotel! The bed was amazing, the tv was nice and new. The room we had, had a couch. Looks like they have updated almost everything in the hotel. It was slightly annoying that parking was $5 a day, it's their parking lot. The next trip down there, I will be staying there.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Stop in and say hello. Justin
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Nice area- coral springs"
I just loved the location. Will stay there again!
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Charges for parking the outside ???? and no free breakfast ??? terrible ..never more Mariott.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks your feedback. We are constantly trying to improve and need feedback so that we can look at the areas where we can.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2013
Dick Bjornemark
"Ala-cart Hotel"
Stayed overnight on Business trip, found room had no mini fridge, parking was $5 extra, wireless Internet $ 10 extra, bottle of water $5 extra. Was afraid to adjust a/c temp out of fear they would up charge per degree. Funny but stayed at Gaylord Palms resort on business two weeks ago and staff tripped over themselves to give you everything. Felt appreciated, genuinely cared you were staying with them. Will go back to Gaylord, won't go back to Marriott Coral Springs
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration with parking and internet fees. We would be glad to give you a fridge down the road as we have these on demand. Hopefully you will reconsider the resort, service and ambience and see there is still a lot of value here.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
SG & MG
Great hotel. Rooms and service were top notch.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks Jeff for staying with us and your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I can ever assist.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"all must see hotel"
very nice and enjoyable
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
abby
"Very confortable and clean, service was wonderfull"
Quality of service
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to give us some feedback. There is nothing better than hearing our guests loved staying here. Please come visit again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel. Great golf course views"
Great business hotel! It is in a great location and good for folks looking to relocate to the area.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. Please let me know if I can ever assist.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"convenient"
very nice - would stay there again
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thanks for staying with us and for your kind words. We hope you come back and visit again soon.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Service needs to be improved."
Mot the friendliest front desk staff, (1 out of 3) , and my Marriott rewards points haven't been entered from my last 3 stays in the last month.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
D
On the whole the hotel was excellent with only a few minor problems. We asked the staff to vacuum our room a number of times as one area was dirty. This was never done during our 3 night stay. But I must say that the overall cleanleness of the room was excellent even with this minor problem Since our trip was book thru Experior our bill was paid in advance so we never received a bill at check out time. When I received my credit card bill there was charge for a bottle of water which we never took. When I call the Hotel and explained what happened they said they would credit my card for this charge. Discounting these 2 minor incidents, I would definately come back and stay again at the Marriot Heron Bay and would also recommend this hotel to friends
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and will use your review to do so. Please let me know if you ever return to this area and if I can assist in any way.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
MJ
"Good hotel for a good nights sleep"
Everything was OK. No full length mirror. Clean staff OK
1 night trip May 28, 2013
Limda
This hotel is a pretty nice hotel. Lots of staff. Elevators took forever and the food was pricey, but no real complaints. Publix next block down. Golf course looked beautiful. Got the rooms cheap so I was happy.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"should be proud"
very nice place great staff had a very nice stay for a reasonable price
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are proud that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 13, 2013
cj
"Excellent!!"
Everything I could have imagined it was a great visit!
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
Kecia

"Happy with the Coral Springs Marriott."
My wife and I were quite pleased with our stay at the Marriott in Corals Springs. The entire hotel staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. It's a wonderful hotel set on a golf course on beautiful grounds with all the amenities. Our room was overlooking the gold course and although on the small side was adequate for our needs. The hotel is quite far inland and from the beaches (about 45 minutes to Deerfield beach) so if that is a priority then a car is a must. I would gladly recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you in the future.
14 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Golf weekend"
We stayed here for a couple days of golfing. Great proximity to the courses we were playing. The front desk were extremely helpful and super efficient.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you, come back and see us!
2 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
Sylvia
"Best for those who want to stay in a good hotel an"
We had fun and enjoyed the golf course right next door.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Great stay great golf for the price, vàue is excellent.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Average hotel in residential area"
There was no safe or fridge in room. There was not much going on around hotel but it was in quiet area so traffic was not heavy. There was golf course on site but the course condition was not good. It needs some maintenance. It was classed as platinum course but I think it was more like a gold level course. The greens were not in good shape and some bunkers were not filled with sand. Our friends came back one evening and their room key was not working. Apparently their room was mistakenly given to someone else. Luckily the cleaning lady said that the room was already occupied when the people came to the room . The hotel was not fully booked when we visited.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. I will look into the housekeeping issue you mentioned as I have not heard of this before. We do have safes and fridges on property, let us know and we will make sure you have one next time.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Sue
Hotel staff was pleasant. Hotel was clean and the view was amazing. I would definitely stay at this hotel again I spent 15 days there and it was amazing
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Awesome - glad you enjoyed the hotel and our staff.
8 night trip Aug 23, 2014
keke
"Basic necessities not inluded"
Very beautiful grounds, lovely hotel ambiance. However basic necessities were listed at an additional cost. Wireless internet service & regular hotel parking required an extra free. Our room had not refrigerator or microwave, this would have been welcomed. More counter space in the washroom area and in the bedroom would nice. We have stayed at Marriott & similar chain hotels in Toronto & other cities in Canada and have never paid for this. It gave the overall feeling of being "nickeled & dimed" which greatly impacted on our experience.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for staying with us and the nice compliments about our facility. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed in some of the additional costs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"noisy and sleepless night"
I was absolutely horrified the night of October 12th when I tried from 8 to 11pm to get a wake up call and no-one answered either the wake up call button or when I dialled zero. Furthermore, the noise level on floor 7 was elevated from about 10 pm to 4am. There was a constant opening and closing of doors, people up and down the corridors speaking very loudly. There was even one couple who were loudly screaming at each other. To put it in a nutshell, I could not sleep a wink. To make matters worse, no one would take my calls of complaint until about 5am when someone finally answered the phone. The lady at front desk gave me a complimentary breakfast to take with me for my troubles. I think this was unsatisfactory compensation, I didn't need breakfast, I needed sleep!
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
MX
"Overall a pleasant experience"
The only problem was the shower. Not enough pressure to get the shampoo out of your hair
Other trip Feb 11, 2013

"Aldrig mer!"
Hela hotellet var under ombyggnad, Poolen var smutsig de flöt skit i poolen. Riktigt dåligt hotell.
18 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Pontus
SE
"Totalt nedslidt hotel - fantastisk morgenmad"
Fantastisk morgenmad - men totalt nedslidt hotel - skriger på vedligehold og renovering.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Niels
DK
"Tranquilo, mas afastado"
O Hotel fica um pouco afastado das atrações turísticas
8 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Heber Levy
"Maravillosa estadia"
Disfrutamos de una estadia muy agradable; el Hotel es inmejorable; sus instalaciones, la zona donde se encuentra y el personal en general son maravillosas.
8 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Juan Ramiro
CO
"ゴルフ場併設のホテル"
所要で3泊しました。 部屋は広く施設は全体的に清潔です。ジムやプール、バーも一流ホテル並みですがレストランは1箇所しかなく 近隣にはないのでレンタカーでの移動が必要です(食事は飽きます)。 地方のカンファレンスルームなどもありそこでパーティーなどもしていましたので地域の一番ホテルといった評価でちょうど いいのではないでしょうか 併設のゴルフコースで2ラウンドしましたが過去にトーナメントを開いたことのあるコースでしたが5月末のシーズンオフでありコンディションは荒れていました
Other trip May 31, 2015
kanseikun
JP
"Fin service"
OK hotel. Ved forudbetalt morgenmad forventes også drikkepenge. Lidt langt til lufthavnen. Hotellet havde fejlplaceret en kuffert ifbm. læsning af bil ved afrejse. Vi måtte tage taxa fra lufthavn for at hente kufferten -noget pressede på tid. På det tidspunkt uerfarne front desk ansatte. Hotellet har dog efterfølgende sendt en check for kompensation for taxaudgifter - efter en del mails frem og tilbage hvor vi måtte argumenter en del - de kunne blot have ringet i det øjeblik de opdagede at kufferten var efterladt idet der var navn + telefonnummer på kufferten og ikke blot vente på at vi kontaktede dem. Men efterfølgende var de var rigtig kede af det der var sket.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
DK
"òtimo hotel em Coral Springs"
\ótimo hotel, minha família com 5 pessoas ficou bem hospedada, mas apenas um quarto fica apertado. Muito lindo e agradável, passamos uma semana. O bairro é muito bom, mas bem longe de Miami Beach.
7 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
marcos
BR
"hotel lindo, conservado e bem localizado"
Hotel localizado em região bastante agradável, cercado por condomínios residenciais de alto luxo e padrão. Instalações bastante adequadas, lindo campo de golfe e atendimento adequado. Pagando tarifas adicionais (a partir de U$ 25,00 por hora) permitem a realização de check-out tardio. cafe padrão americano, com atendimento por garçons (o valor do café não inclui as gorjetas). estacionamento pago e sem frigobar. padrão Marriot de qualidade.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
ISAC
"Soggiorno a Capodanno"
Piscina tenuta male con acqua piena di cloro e sporca .... Hotel con bella vista sul campo da golf ma decentrato.... Camere pulite ma essenziali....
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
roberto
IT
"Fui enganado pelo Expedia"
Reservei o quarto para 3 adultos e 2 crianças. Cheguei no Hotel e no quarto só haviam 2 double beds, se recusaram a colocar mais uma cama de solteiro para atender conforme minha reserva. Disseram que o Expedia não poderia ter aceito esta configuração de quarto. Resultado: dormimos 3 em uma cama muito apertados. Além disso nem tomaram cuidado em atender nosso pedido de check in antecipado. Liberaram o quarto bem tarde. Como ficamos agora? Paguei por algo que não existia. Vou abrir uma reclamação formal.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"muito bom"
Excelente custo beneficio.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Perminio
"Muuito boa"
Tudo no hotel funciona e é de boa qualidade. A vista para um campo de golf, academia com bons aparelhos, frutas, agua e toalha. Tudo c ar condicionado a caminho da sauna e piscina. Hotel show como tudo que é By Marriot. Já fui para AC na espanha, field, e outros. Este é Marriot puro. Show
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Rômulo
BR
"Ruhige Lage mit schöner Gartenanlage"
Wir waren 3 Tage in diesem Hotel untergebracht und haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Alles sehr sauber und gepflegt. Das Personal war sehr freundlich und aufmerksam.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
DE
"Great stay."
Very nice hotel. Everything breath quality. A little bit of for sightseeing but very close to Saw grass mill (by car), a huge indoor mall. Great stay even if you don't golf which means you will have the pool for your own...
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
Rickard
SE
"Oasis de repos pour golfeur"
Good breakfast.Attentive personal.Nice environment.Having to pay for self-park a bit of an inconvenience.
Response by Ft Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel Golf Club & CC
Thank you for taking the time to respond in regards to your stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Louis
"vacaciones Familiares"
El hotel fue perfecto, buenas instalaciones, desayuno increíble y una piscina temperada de lujo.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Patricio Ramirez
CL
"camas confortables , hermosa zona , personal amab"
muy agradable
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
VE
"Quarto super confortável, cama espetacular."
Viagem com família, tudo ótimo.
1 night trip May 24, 2013