All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Nice hotel with beautiful views"
Enjoyed the hotel but I was very surprised with the parking and resort fees. I think you guys should disclose full amounts of fees before reservations.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Shaun
"Amazing stay! Will be back for sure!"
Amazing stay! I am super happy that I booked this hotel! A+ to all!
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Olga
"Enjoying life"
Wonderful, quite environment. Staff was very attentive and polite. Definitely would recommend!!!
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Thaina
"A small piece of paradise"
This hotel was marvelous… Everyone was super friendly in the marina was absolutely gorgeous and the dining and pool area was spectacular the balcony overlooking all of it was amazing.. if you're ever looking for a great getaway this is one special place
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Satisfied!!"
Wasn't really pleased with all the necessary charges and mistakes but overall the stay was lovely and well enjoyed!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Christina
"Not at all what I expected"
For the infamous "Hilton" it wasn't all that I expected. There was black mildew in the shower and room service never came to clean up my room or bring up new towels EVEN after I called the guest service and requested it. Parking was HORRIBLE !!! Spent 30+ minutes driving in circles waiting for a parking spot. For the amount of money I paid - unsatisfyingly , I was not gonna pay another $25 for valet
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Jasmine
"Hilton happiness"
It was a fantastic stay. The neighbor was ideal!!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Corey
"Water Taxi Convenient"
Beautiful room and view, great amenities but no hot tub :(, NOT a big fan of their Bellhop or Front Desk staff! Although bad attitudes can be hard to correct, the Hilton does a good job of rectifying their mistakes IMMEDIATLEY, indicating to me that overall the hotel wants their guests to have a pleasurable experience. Our elevator was a scary ride out of a horror movie though.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Hotel only good for one night"
The hotel stay for this Hilton was not at all what one expects from a Hilton property. The property was broken up into 2 or 3 floor buildings, and the Grande View room, certainly was not Grande in any way other than to look out onto the pool. There was no concierge service and the front desk was not knowledgeable about the area. The room itself was reasonably sized but tile floor is not my first option in the bedroom area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Careful"
When checking in I was told it would be an additional $25 to park my vehicle on the property. I asked the person at the desk for a 4:00am wake up call which he said they would be glad to do and then he recommended a 4:15am wake up call to insure I was up and moving. I received neither call, missed my flight spent the entire day attempting to get home and spent more than the original cost of the ticket to get there.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Timothy
"Cruise stay"
Great hotel! Will definitely stay again when in Ft Lauderdale. Loved the Starbucks! The staff gives excellent customer service across the board. The view from our balcony was lovely. Convenient location from cruise port.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice place in Ft. Lauderdale"
Family holiday in South Florida
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Troehler
"ridiculous pay"
We had to pay a ridiculous amount for parking and they didnt have free wifi you had to pay like 15$ for that too honestly i wont visit again not worth the money
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Francesca
"----"
There were little bugs in the bathroom floor and the maids said they come up out of the drain. I told the manager and he said he would check into it and I left my name and number but he NEVER called me back!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"weekend away"
We really liked the hotel. Great location. Awesome scenery.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Bonnet Creeks short vist"
Nice hotel good services and pleasant staff. No nearby restaurants but not really an issue for us. Nice resort gold course and facilities, very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Bad tub & annoyed with guest services"
The tile in the shower had mildew is some spots...the tub stop didn't work..they replaced it. But guest services acting like they didn't know what I was talking about when I ask them to fix it...replying, " This hotel has tubs?"...annoyed
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Marshall
Photos on website are deceptive. Hotel is very old and furnishings are not as depicted in photos. Lock on room door was also defective. When I asked to be moved to new room, front desk staff person said hotel was full and offered me a continental breakfast for my trouble. Did not believe that hotel was full especially on a Wednesday night, and it certainly did not appear to be very busy or full.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great staff."
My daughter and I stayed for 6 days during spring break. We received a fabulous upgrade from the front desk goddes "Goddie". She went out of her way to find a room with a view. She showed me several options and walked us to a third floor east wing room. We found fruit infused water at the pool, unlimited towels and lots of different places to hang out. My daughter loved the gas fire near the back of the hotel at night. After our check out and a long sit and wait at the airport our flight got cancelled and we found ourselves back at the hotel at midnight. Nelvis checked us in, listened to our story, gave us a 1 pm checkout and free breakfast. We will definitely come back here again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
fabulous place
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Hotel was clean, staff was pleasant, Anthony at the front desk was very helpful. Drinks were exspensive. Stayed for 7 days, would go back. Beds a little too soft for me, but room was clean.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Denise
"Overpriced"
It was ok, our room was too far from the front desk, other than that the hotel has a great location and very good breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Julio
"Great hotel but be cautious of additional fees!"
The hotel and staff are wonderful! My only caution would be there is about $100 in hotel fees/taxes per night so be sure to calculate the added cost into your stay. They also only offer valet which was another added cost...
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Unimpressive hotel; room and service were fine."
The room was comfortable and clean. We wanted to be near the Ft Lauderdale airport for an early morning flight and were only there for about 12 hours. The hotel itself was mediocre. It does not look like a typical Hilton, more like a Comfort Inn or similar. Layout was unimpressive; had a second floor room with view of parking lot. Elevator had an empty bottle in it one morning. We were told that shuttle to airport was free: it was not. But the service was fine and the experience was satisfactory.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
Deborah
"Perfect for my trip!"
Greeted very warmly, and the staff throughout is friendly. The Hotel lobby has a modern look and good for business meetings, serving breakfast sandwiches, cereal and oatmeal and Starbucks coffee. The pool deck is kid-friendly, can get crowded if looking for a chair, but spacious overall. Good gym with a small outdoor deck. Only complaint: the outside bar service is chaotic - "first to grab a table" and even a man with a seat at the bar said the bartenders make you feel invisible. That said, the Nanking restaurant has good take-out and the hostess and staff were very friendly. Right on the Inter-coastal under the 17th Bridge with direct access to the water taxi or 7-10 minute walk to many stores and very good restaurants. West Wing rooms are in a separate building by the parking and overlook the bridge or marina. May be easier access if you have kids and a car.
6 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Kraig
"Perfect!"
Loved everything about the hotel and the stay. Clean, friendly, and amazing amenities.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"should not be called Hilton"
This place should not have had the Hilton logo. The shower head didn't work right, the management was rude, the bell hop lost my luggage, there was no breakfast,... I won't be going back.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Lori
"Very nice place to stay great views"
We had a great time went on adventure cruise ,children's museum and drove to Miami for lunch.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Bill,Liz,Billy
"Nice place to stay, but a bit older than expected"
It was a nice hotel, its a bit older. When I think of Hilton I think of a higher class hotel. This needs to be renovated and updated I think. The beds were super comfy and that helped make up for the older look.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great place!"
Drinks were outrageously expensive. $7 for a domestic bottle of beer and $11 for a Bloody Mary. At $5.50 for a beer would have chalked it up to hotel prices and been ok with it, but $7 is steep. Airports have better prices than that! Overall great location. You can walk to many restaurants and grocery stores.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"no problems"
just one overnight stay before an early flight
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Would never recommned"
Hotel was not at all what it looks like online. Shuttle does not go to airport or train station (both within 10 miles or less) buffet was expensive and food was just ok. Room was so old and tired it didn't even feel clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
The view from the room was excellent overlooking the port side and pool, the staff was accommodating and professional., I would return
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice Hotel/ Great pool"
We stayed 2 extra days after a cruise. The staff was very helpful getting cabs, helping with luggage etc. We were a party of 10 needing 5 rooms. Most of the rooms were ready at 11am which was great. We were able to change and go to the pool. Our rooms were roomy and on the canal side we had a very nice balcony. Beds were comfy and there was a nice size bathroom with lots of fluffy towels. A nice bar and grill were located at the pool where you could have lunch without changing out of your bathing suit. The only drawback is that the food was very expensive. Lunch with sodas, salad, and a hamburger w/fries was around $40.00 with a tip. The breakfast buffet which we did not go to was 25.00 per person. Dennys was a short cab ride away.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great hotel on waterway"
This is a wonderful hotel surrounded by luxurious yachts and great on-site amenities. It's also very convenient to the cruise port.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Really enjoyed it!"
Great hotel in great location. Loved the view of the Intercoastal. I will be back.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Kathi
will never stay here again. staff is horrible. customer service is poor. hotel is dirty.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Close to highway"
We paid $275 to stay 1 night and our room overlooked a noisy highway, not sure why they would even have balconies on that side of the building, all we could hear was loud traffic and sirens. We asked to change rooms and they said they were over booked, we asked for our money back and they said they don't give refunds! We were on vacation from NY and the pool was so overcrowded we waited 4 hours before we could swim and it was getting dark so we only had 1 hour in the pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Visitor from NY
Sucks expensive fees for everything uncomfortable bed
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Would go back again"
Great place to relax and check out the beautiful boats in the marina and intercostal. Pool was fun for kids. Nice lobby area and restaurant.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"BEWARE OF SCAMS"
While staying at this hilton there were 2 instances in two days where we were taken advantage of. The first was being charged top shelf liquor prices when we were drinking well brands. I didnt know this until my girlfriend pointed this out. I didnt complain as we only had a few drinks each anyways. The next instance was when we ordered room service. I answered the door asked how much and paid the bill adding an additional tip. Only problem was the girl who told me the price added an additional 10 dollars when telling me the price. Me being the trusting type never checked the receipt but girlfriend did. I didnt want this girl to loose her job so once again I didnt complain. Two scams in 2 days. Be careful and watch your bills. Other than that the hotel was of medium quality.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Overpriced"
Way overpriced. Hotel room was very dated. We had fish tacos for dinner. We were so hungry we didn't realize the fish was raw until half eaten. Would not stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Sandra
"Nice location"
I was in town for business, and booked the Hilton because of it's location to the convention center. Upon check-in, I was asked several times about upgrading to a room with a view (was told my assigned room overlooked the parking lot). It was not in my budget to upgrade at this time. Upon getting ready for bed the first night, I learned that it wasn't the view that was the issue for upgrading, it was sound. You hear & feel every car that drives up the second level for parking, but if you can block out sound, you'll be okay. The bed & room was comfortable, but not the most cleanliest. Aside from the room needing fresh paint, the comforter had stains on it and general cleaning in the bathroom was lacking. The valets and bell attendants were always helpful. It's a busy hotel, but great location with restaurants and the port nearby.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
KC
"Delayed check-in"
Check-in was delayed. Was told room not ready but will call. Saw several people check in and get rooms before I inquired. Was told they were in process of calling me.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"great for a cruise ship layovers"
Its a beautiful hotel worth every penny. .the pool views and food were excellent would recommend this hotel to everyone
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Christopher
"Failure to translate!"
We enjoyed our stay. The customer service left much to be desired! We arrived early therefore our room wasn't ready. After waiting for some time I called guest services to advise that my phone was dying & I needed to leave another number. The rep took my information yet failed to pass it on. I went back a few hours later only to find out we had been called an hour prior to my questioning if the room was ready yet.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Anita
"Lovely place to stay"
Lovely room and view. great location if you are going on a cruise. Close to airport as well
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Kerry
"Second stay was better than the first"
If you plan to stay at the Hilton, be sure to indicate that you want a room in the tower. It's a $20 upgrade, but worth every penny.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Mim
The hotel is a little older but very well located and staff was very friendly
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Rundown, outdated and dirty- yuk!"
Great location does NOT make up for rundown condition of hotel! Peeling paint, old, dirty carpet and extremely outdated decor is what what we got. Not to mention super unfriendly staff. Especially the bartenders at the g bar! Hilton just went to the bottom of my list.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Excellent area!!!"
We stayed here for our honeymoon!! We had an amazing view!!! But the hotel feels more for business trip. Parking is pretty expensive and not many amenities comes with it unless you're a Hilton honors member.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015