All hotels in Florence, Italy
Via Delle Oche 11, Florence, FI, 50122, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT LOCATION ! GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
GOOD LOCATION N GOOD HOTEL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY! I WILL STAY THERE AGAIN
3 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
JP
"would definetly stay again"
hotel is half way between termini and historical rome, dont get confused when you see the hotel the building looks old but the hotel is sure at least 4 stars and staff are very helpfull and attendive breakfast was also sufficient
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Shishman
"Great Value!"
Group of 7 friends spending 3 nights at Hotel De Lanzi. Fantastic location, excellent desk staff, adequate rooms. Breakfast was adequate. Wonderful gellato right out the front door!! Would definitely return to this hotel!
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Good for 3* hotel in this city
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Vlad
"Excellent Location close to everything in downtown"
As with most European hotels the mattresses are Very Firm. Not used to that!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
The location was superb. Very close to the Duomo with many excellent restaurants nearby. Value for money was very good. Our stay at De Lanzi was very enjoyable and we would definitely recommend it to fellow travellers. The breakfast was typical good Italian and included meat, cheese and eggs.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"One block from Duomo on a quiet street"
We loved this hotel. Room was large. Window had a view of an alley, but was quiet (except for the bells). Staff is GREAT! Room was clean and had good wifi reception. Lots of hangers in the closet. We were on the 1st floor (lobby floor of hotel 1 flight up from street which was very convenient. There are stairs and an elevator. Breakfast was several types of simple breads and pastries, cheese, meat, toast, with a coffee machine (one that makes one cup of coffee, hot chocolate, macchiatto, etc. like in a cafeteria). There are a few cafes around the corner and several grocery stores nearby. GROM is immediately across the street.
2 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
Stevinazo
Good housekeeping staff very accomodating
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Well, they were not terrible. The elevator was broken so that was an inconvenience. The only really great thing about this place was that it was next to the Duomo and within walking distance to pretty much everything there is to see. Other than that - I wasnt very impressed. Breakfast was ok... I guess Im from New York and our Holiday Inn's are better quality for the same price (although they arent in Florence). So maybe my judgement is skewed. But I stayed at a similar type/priced hotel in Rome and they really impressed me (their breakfast too). So I am comparing it to them. Great location though. Also - ur bed - was 2 twin beds pushed together.. .we were on our honey moon. What the hell is that? Two beds pushed together... weird.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Ideally placed at the heart of the historic center with one competent and courteous staff, the quiet hotel is perfect to visit Florence on foot. The partnership with a close garage is ideal for the car
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
the lobby pictures are better than actual. The hotel is older than we thought and service was a bit slow at the desk to check in. We had to wait for our passport info to be input before we could go out to explore the city. would not stay there again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
It was a money-quality-relation - do not expect a luxurios hotel, but a quite good hotel with a good service and a top location.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Good Sightseeing
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great staff"
Great friendly staff
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"WET BATHROOM"
İ Met a lovely receptionist who arrenged our train trip to Pisa and Sienna and back,a courtyard of 5 tables where you can smoke and have breakfast,must ring a bell while entering your flat and wait for someone to open,,a bathroom without a curtain or a seperator so eveywhere is wet including the towels and the toilet paper,no slippers though we mentioned in our booking 5 months earlier,a selfservice breakfast with just 2 teabags on the table,no tomatoes or cucumber or white cheese or olive though we were at Mediterranian area-not in the middle of Sahara Desert-,as a whole, only advantage is its location but nothing else for this price
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
CÖY
"Superb location"
This hotel is ideally located near the Duomo, and is walking distance to all the major sites in Florence. It's also across the street from the best gelato in the city, at Gorm (organic, fresh ingredients, the best extra dark chocolate ever), next door to a lavish store/enoteca with every Italian sweet and wine (and other alcohol) you might ever desire, and in the same block as one of the best restaurants in town, Coquinarius. The hotel itself is not particularly special, but is certainly acceptable and very well priced - we paid about the same amount for three nights here as for a single night at a similar hotel in Rome.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
EagerTraveler
We stayed at the Hotel De Lanzi 8 nights. The location is excellent, however, the street noise could be a little loud on weekend nights. The rooms were clean. Unfortunately, the Wi-fi connection was very slow. We were a party of 6 on vacation.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Location, location, location. Well run hotel, nothing fancy, just what's required, neat, clean, functional and in a brilliant location.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
I would recommend Hotel de Lanzi for all the travellers who's planning to go around Florence. We were so happy with our room because it's overlooking the Florence Cathedral or Duomo. It's just outside the hotel that's why when we look outside the window, it's like the beautiful Duomo is right infront of our face. You will see right away from the entrance of the hotel's building the tower connected to the Duomo. The room was so clean especially the toilet which we are most concerned about. The interior and space is very nice and comfy. There are also lots of nearby restaurants and the place is very accessible, it's just about 5mins from the train station. The breakfast was nice especially their coffee and hot chocolate. I would love to stay here again. Thanks to their nice and professional staff as well, they were really accommodating.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Just what we needed"
Small room but that is what we expected when we booked. Decent brakefast and overall service. Room could be much better by keeping it cleaner ! Anyway, it fulfilled the purpose.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
Joel
Staff was very helpful and we were able to walk to all the historic sites.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great location. A little hard to find from station"
Nice hotel for the money. Nothing extra special except location. Very clean.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Value hotel just beside the Duomo"
Hotel location is very convenient to walk to major Florentine sights and to train station. Room was clean and basic. Breakfast was included and staff courteous. Wifi is only free for 1st hour. Overall, very pleased with our 1 night stay.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
SY
Chose hotel primarily based on location. It did not disappoint and was perfect. Easy walking to all sights. We were pleasantly surprised at the selection in the breakfast room. More than adequate to start the day. Also, the room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. A very good value.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great location next to the Duomo!"
The hotel is in a GREAT location just steps from the Duomo. The hotel staff were very helpful and the room was comfortable. The free breakfast was great!
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Awesome"
The staff was friendly, helpfull and knowledgeable. Room was small, but everything you need. The Duomo was outside my window. Awesome.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Dvr
"Good location and reasonable price with breakfast."
It is located at the center of the city and easy access to museums. I will stay there if I go to Florence again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the Dom."
I was 3 days in Florence at the and of september and I spent a wonderful time.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
tatiana
"Close to must-see sights"
My husband and I were very pleased with our stay at the Hotel de Lanzi. It is very close to the Duomo which is the center of Florence and all of the attractions are within walking distance. The hotel staff was exceptional! They helped with our future bookings and answered all of our questions. The breakfast was delightful-just enough to get us on our way each morning. We felt safe and comfortable. Our room was a little small but suited our needs.We would recommend this hotel for good quality for a reasonable price.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Kay
This hotel sells on its location - literally a few steps from the Duomo square and very close to all the key sites. It is a dormitory hotel, nothing special and a bit impersonal. Having a first floor reception is a bit wierd and as all Florence accommodation, it's pricey on a world scale. There are several good small restaurants in the same street - L'Mangarino restaurant one street away was the best (choosing an eatery in Florence is nothing short of bewildering, and highly variable).
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Awesome location!"
The location was great! So close to the duomo and the center of town you could go to get a nap in the middle of the day.... The bedroom was small but comfy and clean ... The only inconvenient thing is that you have to leave your key in the counter outside every time you go out, but its not a big deal... In general, it was great, breakfast was good and staff very friendly. Would definitely go back.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2013
Paula
"Run away!"
Bad hotel. Old and falling apart. Had to pay for wifi and it didn't work most the time. Nasty breakfast. Mattress from 1970. Worst part: for "security" reasons they require you to leave your key at the front desk. I walked up that night at midnight said a room number and they just handed me a key without checking ID or asking for my name. I never left them my key for the remaining part of my stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Tac
Lady at front desk was great.not very impressed with breakfast bar personnel.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
liz and bill
"Steps from the Duomo."
Great location, friendly staff, very nice continental breakfast included.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Jackie
The only down side for me was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room and only available through room service. WIfi facilities are ordinary, with the first hour free then a charge for the next 24 hrs rather than usage
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Very close to Duomo"
The Breakfast was a joke... lack of fruit varieties (only 2 kinds) and long wait to toast your bread. I waited a good 25 mins. for my turn. No free WIFI they are charging 3 Euros per hour. They also didn't change the bedsheets and when I asked they said they do it on the 4th day. The mirror wasn't cleaned and the towels were not replaced.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Lenny
Great location and service. Twin room very small. Great bathroom. Elevator!!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great location but terrible for cars"
Great central location
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2013
Don
Perfect
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Nice, convenient hotel"
I plan on getting lost when I travel so needing a little help to find the hotel wasn't too bad, didn't take a huge effort. The pictures are accurate and the hotel is clean and comfortable. Has the charm and history I prefer over a place becomes generic. The convenience can't be beat - just steps from so much. Adequate room - not crowded. My only warning would be to do homework before going with any of the tours they have at the front desk. After many warnings about the long lines at the Uffizi, we had the hotel book the listed tour for us and believe it said "private tour." It was about triple the entrance cost per person but with the promise that we wouldn't have to wait in line and would have the guided tour. Once the group of about 20 of us met - not private - we went to stand in line! We had provided a credit card number to the hotel to book the tour but then the tour wanted the credit card number again; we still have to wait and see to be sure that we weren't charged twice. The docent said that due to time (1.5 hours), she would only show us the highlights. She spent so much time on very little and started to lose people in our group. We eventually went on our own or wouldn't have seen Boticelli or other significant works. When we got back, I told the hotel that them recommending this is a bad reflection on the hotel and they should reconsider. Staff was very helpful with letting us use some utensils, getting us ice, and opening a bottle of wine.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Louise
"Nice location"
Great location, clean and good breakfast also. The staff was also nice.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mat
excellent location, breakfast ok, AC quite noisy and difficult to set. nice and spacefull bathroom.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Front office was not that friendly. The rest of the service was good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
florence worst travelling choice
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great Price, Great Location"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. This a 3 star rated hotel, but the location worked great! I was right near the Dome and as a single female traveler, I felt really safe with my surroundings. The staff was friendly and helpful by answering questions and helping me get information that I needed. I would recommend this location for anyone who is willing to stay at a 3 star hotel and have the convenience of location, a great price and friendly hotel staff.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Rosie
"Best possible location compensates bad maintenance"
After difficulties finding a parking place in an overcrowded Florence, hotel staff competently helped me to fix that and other problems. The hotel location is perfect and the staff nice and fast. Pity that the hotel management seems to be saving money in maintenance.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Eduardo
"great located hotel"
it is located just a few meters from the main attraction, very easy to go everywhere. the breakfast was good, the staff was very nice. the only problem was that the internet wasn't working unless the lobby, but it is a minor issue to who is seeking vacation
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Gezner
"Excellent location"
The location was great. The room was decently priced. The staff was nice and helpful. The room was clean.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
This hotel is amazing if you want a good quality hotel in the city centre. It's so close to the Duomo and many other sights for that matter. The rooms are clean, though a bit small and the breakfast is very good!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Excellent value for money. Room and bathroom, spacious and spotlessly clean. Great location, great service. Will return and will recommend to all our friends.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013