All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2015 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"concert trip"
went to the Rush concert at American Alliance center which was awesome by the way. this hotel was within perfect distance and it didn't hurt that Dennys was straight across the street. will be back when we come to another concert
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Tommy
"Nice hotel; Noisy guests/sleepless nights!!!"
We checked in on a Friday and Luke was great, expeditious and courteous. We attended our event and returned to the hotel. That night after midnight we had noisy, loud, discourteous "adults" in the next room. The hotel was apologetic and accommodating. The very next night we had complete idiots in the room on the other side to the point that security had to go to the room twice. This agitated the guests and instead of being mature and realizing that they were being disruptive at nearly 1am, they chose to open and close the door to the room repeatively by slamming the door, then turning the TV up excessively loud. The hotel offered breakfast vouchers, nice...but I'm exhausted and have barely slept for two nights. The hotel ensured that for the final night no guests were booked on either side of us and for that I give them high praise and thanks. Conclusion, maybe going higher end will give us a better chance of thicker walls, less tolerance for childish antics and decrease in low budget behavior guests. No more Hiltons for this couple.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Yum, a warm cookie when you checking."
They have a hotel shuttle service that takes you to local spots. Nice!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Santrain
"Dallas stay"
Liked the location of the hotel. It was in the middle of everything that was important to my visit. Hotel staff was nice and a
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Juan
"A-OK"
Hotel is OK, but the rooms smell and it felt like humid
2 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
iryna
My study way great! Very friendly staff and they gave cookies out at check in!
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"Crossfit Weekend"
Very quiet nighy, warm cookies upon check in.Even though there was a crossfit convention it was still peaceful
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Close to many amenities"
I stayed just one night and everything run very smoothly. Denny's is right in front and I like the cookies staff provide to the guests as a courtesy.
alex
"Nice Hotel, close enough to Uptown Dallas"
I liked it, nothing wrong. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was our room wasn't cleaned until about 4 PM. Which is displeasing.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Great for Dallas Market trips"
My room was clean and comfortable. The staff--from the front desk to dining room to shuttle driver--were all personable, professional and pleasant. The only negative (which was fixed) was that housekeeping overlooked my room one day. So I had to call and request that my room be cleaned. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but a good location if you're working at the Dallas Market.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
Beverly
"Downtown Dallas"
The staff could not have been more help and friendly. However, you can tell this is an older hotel. If you are 7 ft tall, you may have trouble walking in the hallways. The air conditioner was loud and didn't work very well. The bed was not much larger than a twin bed and the bathroom is very small. For the price they charge, it should have been much better than it was.
Ken
very good !i will recommand my friends live there
Other trip May 17, 2015
Very average hotel and an old building. The ceilings are low and the bathrooms are cheaply built.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Day in Dallas"
Hotel is conviently located to down town, rooms are clean and well appointed with newer furniture, but hotel is in much need of a renovation overall, staff/service was average and could use a little training on greeting, efficiency and how to add that little something to make it a pleasant experience. I'm a frquent guest at doubletrees properties. However this was probably the least likely I'd ever return to.
Other trip May 16, 2015
business travel
"pleasant stay"
Spent several days at this hotel.As I had a cold, we spent most of our time around the hotel. The food was surprisingly good; with excellent service
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
norman
one night, but clean and easy access to everything. Nice place
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Dallas hotel stay"
It was a very nice hotel. The staff was courteous and the price was very reasonable. They had a nice little gym and pool that we used. The only thing we didnt like was how long the elevator took. The elevator was so slow. Other than the elevator we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Roger
"Cramped quarters"
The room was very small and cramped compared to other hotels I could've stayed at with same cost.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Good Spot for a Private Getaway"
Very nice friendly and helpful staff. My room was very clean. My husband and I had a very nice stay.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
ROBBIE
"Dated but clean"
Everything about the hotel was dated (popcorn ceiling, very small bathroom, closet sliding doors were short and resemble more like shower doors). About 9:00 AM Saturday, housekeeping was knocking. Could they have waited till 10:00 AM so we could have slept in? After all, it's Saturday. We checked out before 10:30. The place was clean but nothing impressive.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Nora
"Needed a little lift..."
The hotel is okay for a one night stay, but we encountered a few problems... Probably the biggest issue was when all of the elevators quit working. There was a group of about nine people trying to get to their rooms with no elevator service (we were on a high floor), so a hotel employee walked the entire group through the kitchen and the laundry to use a service elevator. We were grateful for the employee offering us use of this elevator, but it just seemed a little strange for ALL of the elevators to be down. Makes me question their maintenance issues. Also the windows in the room were in dire need of a good cleaning. You could hardly see out them from the filth.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel centrally located"
After cancelled flight the hotel staff, Luke and Adam accommodated us professionally and were very personable and pleasant! Extremely clean rooms!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Leslie
I enjoyed it, everything was great from check-in to overnight stay, food, and check-out.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Rachel
"Business trip"
I wouldn't have stayed here if it wasn't fully paid for by my employer. I prefer to stay away from downtown. Airplanes at Love Field would fly over ever 30 minutes at night. Patio at the hotel was right outside our window, so it was noisy until 1am. Comfortable room and friendly staff. No free breakfast. Free parking.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Close to Downtown"
Was in town a couple of days to catch a Mavs game, close to downtown and AAC. Shuttle service was nice. Balcony was worth the extra 10 bucks. Friendly staff, would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Adam
"Good location for Business. Downtown access"
Neat and functional hotel for business travellers. No fuss and efficient.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Ramesh
Loved it
7 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Sonia
"Very nice hotel and good services."
Great experienced wonderful hotel I absolutely recommend this hotel .
Other trip May 4, 2015
marya
Staff is very friendly and accommodating.. Pool was closed but went next door.. Elevator stopped on us but was not in there more than 1min.. The only thing I didn not get the free breakfast.. The price I paid I think it should be rolled in with the amount.. Overall experience.. Good though
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Pool was closed for remodeling and not advertised"
Pool out of commission. Room clean. Initial staff unkind, but remainder of staff very helpful.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"T ross"
I enjoyed it! I will be back!
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
TERRY
"Good hotel Service lacking"
The hotel itself was great. No complaints. The staff was rude and very uninviting. Travis I believe was his name. Just not the nicest guy. Other than that great hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Phillip
"Quick Dallas Getaway"
We just needed a place to sleep for the night, and the Doubletree was the only thing available for close to $100/nt. It wasn't in the BEST area, but was suitable. The lobby looked nicely redone, and our room seemed to have been remodeled recently but it still smelled musty and old. The beds felt like we were sleeping on coils wrapped in a thin layer of cotton. But, it served the purpose we needed it for. The bathroom was very clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great Staff"
Staff was very nice and helpful especially the front desk man and the security guard who works at night. They were very helpful with getting everything cleaned up. The only downside was when we had an incident it took an hour to get new sheet/blankets for the bed, and when we finally did get them they had no blankets so they brought us 2 sheets to use as blankets for 4 people. Overall besides the blanket/sheet issue it was a good hotel for the price.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very dated hotel"
Vary dated hotel. The hotel was clean but needs to updated. The hotel has a shuttle but will only go three miles and Dallas Love Field is 3.5 miles away, forcing you to take a taxi.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Stay Somewhere Else!!"
Rooms are small, bathrooms are even smaller, ceilings in hall are made for short people lol They put a hold on your card for 21 days that is the longest a hotel has ever put a card on hold and I have stayed at many when I called to ask they said it was normal procedure. The employees were rude and gave ugly looks I will not be staying at this hotel ever again!!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Convenient location to Downtown Dallas"
There were several places we wanted to be near downtown Dallas and this location was perfect.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lou
"Thin Walls"
We stayed only one night. Everything would have been perfect had it not been for the extremely loud neighboring room occupants. I know walls are usually pretty thin in hotels, but these seemed to be worse than usual. I could hear every word being spoken. If you stay here and want a quiet experience, I'd make a request for that when you check in.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Robin
"Too pricey!"
I Booked 2 rooms double beds, for what I paid for them, I think that the rooms were way too small! It's nowhere close to downtown . The only good thing about the hotel was the cookies!
Evelyn
"Don't bother"
Did not have our room ready by 5:15 pm on day of arrival. Tracy at the front desk was rude and could have cared less if our room was ready. Cancelled room and went down the street.
"Seeing Stevie!"
Great trip saw Stevie Wonder
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Tamara
"bad front desk staff"
Staff at front desk were not very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Ismael
"I recommend it!!!!"
They front desk associates were very timing in helping people as well as welcoming customers. Great area and easy access to the highway!
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Overall Exellent Stay"
No complaints at all. Bed was comfortable, everything was clean, smelled fresh and worked properly. Elevators are a bit small but not too cramped.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Arthur Dent
"Business trip to Dallas"
My stay at the Doubletree was everything I expected.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Malcolm
"Room 214 at the double tree was terrible."
Terrible hotel. We paid $150 for one night and it was the smallest room I've ever seen. We stayed in room 214 and it had seven foot ceilings in the hallway and maybe eight in the room. Extremely cramped and the shower was probably the worst part. It had soft spots in the ceiling where the was obviously a leak somewhere. Looked sketchy on the outside and shady on the inside. I should have went with a La quinta. No free WiFi, no free breakfast, but they claimed to have free cookies but when we asked they said they were all gone...hated it will never go back.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
gabriel
"Nice place to stay, unless you're a smoker."
Great hotel. Nice restaurant. Excellent service. Walking distance to downtown. Only drawback is that it wasn't a very friendly place for smokers. I got a room with a balcony just for that purpose and was told I couldn't even smoke on my balcony. I would expect that in a blue state, but not Texas.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Micah
"Good hotel for the money!!!"
Great place to stay for the money. Was bumped up to Hilton Honors floor. Room was clean and tastefully decorated with window view of downtown Dallas. Beds were super comfy with plenty of pillows. Bathroom was equipped with nice,thick bath towels and adequate toiletries. Room service did not dissapoint as food was delivered in the time frame it was expected. Hotel restaurant food was very good. I arrived very late in the evening and was tired from driving. Hotel staff offered to help unload my luggage and take to room as there were no bell hops. This was greatly appreciated!! Loved the added touch of receiving the hotel's signature warm chocolate chip cookies upon my arrival. I prefer trash baskets that are lined with plastic bags and preferably bigger than what was provided for in the bathroom. Other than that, I was very pleased with this hotel and would consider booking it again if my travels should take me back to Dallas.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wonderful"
I always stay in this hotel when visiting Dallas Very friendly/helpful staff Very clean and organized rooms yummy cookies!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Pablo
I THOUGHT THIS HOTEL WAS FANTASTIC!!! WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015