All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2015 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Convenient location to Downtown Dallas"
There were several places we wanted to be near downtown Dallas and this location was perfect.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lou
"Thin Walls"
We stayed only one night. Everything would have been perfect had it not been for the extremely loud neighboring room occupants. I know walls are usually pretty thin in hotels, but these seemed to be worse than usual. I could hear every word being spoken. If you stay here and want a quiet experience, I'd make a request for that when you check in.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Robin
"Too pricey!"
I Booked 2 rooms double beds, for what I paid for them, I think that the rooms were way too small! It's nowhere close to downtown . The only good thing about the hotel was the cookies!
Evelyn
"Don't bother"
Did not have our room ready by 5:15 pm on day of arrival. Tracy at the front desk was rude and could have cared less if our room was ready. Cancelled room and went down the street.
"Seeing Stevie!"
Great trip saw Stevie Wonder
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Tamara
"bad front desk staff"
Staff at front desk were not very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Ismael
"I recommend it!!!!"
They front desk associates were very timing in helping people as well as welcoming customers. Great area and easy access to the highway!
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Overall Exellent Stay"
No complaints at all. Bed was comfortable, everything was clean, smelled fresh and worked properly. Elevators are a bit small but not too cramped.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Arthur Dent
"Business trip to Dallas"
My stay at the Doubletree was everything I expected.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Malcolm
"Room 214 at the double tree was terrible."
Terrible hotel. We paid $150 for one night and it was the smallest room I've ever seen. We stayed in room 214 and it had seven foot ceilings in the hallway and maybe eight in the room. Extremely cramped and the shower was probably the worst part. It had soft spots in the ceiling where the was obviously a leak somewhere. Looked sketchy on the outside and shady on the inside. I should have went with a La quinta. No free WiFi, no free breakfast, but they claimed to have free cookies but when we asked they said they were all gone...hated it will never go back.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
gabriel
"Nice place to stay, unless you're a smoker."
Great hotel. Nice restaurant. Excellent service. Walking distance to downtown. Only drawback is that it wasn't a very friendly place for smokers. I got a room with a balcony just for that purpose and was told I couldn't even smoke on my balcony. I would expect that in a blue state, but not Texas.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Micah
"Good hotel for the money!!!"
Great place to stay for the money. Was bumped up to Hilton Honors floor. Room was clean and tastefully decorated with window view of downtown Dallas. Beds were super comfy with plenty of pillows. Bathroom was equipped with nice,thick bath towels and adequate toiletries. Room service did not dissapoint as food was delivered in the time frame it was expected. Hotel restaurant food was very good. I arrived very late in the evening and was tired from driving. Hotel staff offered to help unload my luggage and take to room as there were no bell hops. This was greatly appreciated!! Loved the added touch of receiving the hotel's signature warm chocolate chip cookies upon my arrival. I prefer trash baskets that are lined with plastic bags and preferably bigger than what was provided for in the bathroom. Other than that, I was very pleased with this hotel and would consider booking it again if my travels should take me back to Dallas.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wonderful"
I always stay in this hotel when visiting Dallas Very friendly/helpful staff Very clean and organized rooms yummy cookies!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Pablo
I THOUGHT THIS HOTEL WAS FANTASTIC!!! WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
NICOLE
"Better choices elsewhere"
We went to check in at 3:45 and our room wasn't ready yet. We reserved a 2 double bed room with a balcony. By 4:00 our room was ready but what I got didn't have a balcony. So what I reserved and what I got were two different things. The bathrooms don't have exhaust fans. So when you take a shower the entire room fills up with steam and really never goes away. Later on I noticed the whole floor was humid and musty. They are going to have some serious problems with mold if they don't install fans. The windows are sealed so we couldn't crack a window. The room was so humid, the sheets felt damp. If you're looking for a room I would suggest looking elsewhere. I paid $159 for one night and it was not worth it.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Ryan
Hotel was a mess at check in. Drain in the shower was clogged. Heater was loud which made it difficult sleep,I was told at check out that the hotel was a little dated and soon would be remodeled they were sorry and did a want cookies!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Tondra
"Nice, quiet, and clean"
Nice, clean, quiet, and comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
miranda
"Excellent Hotel and location"
The double tree was what you would expect. Excellent service, cleanliness, close to downtown. All amenities were up to Hilton standards. Enjoyed our 1 night stay.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
marsha
Nice hote in a good location. Good hotel staff.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice reasonably priced hotel near downtown."
Hotel was quiet. Staff was friendly. Food and service was excellent.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Treat Yourself to a Weekend Getaway"
I arrived early and without warning to the hotel and they did not hesitate to check me in early. I was a woman traveling alone and the hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and made great suggestions. EVERYONE was pleasant, professional and accommodating. Room was clean and they cleaned every morning. I was there for 3 nights. Would definitely return and suggest to folks travel in for games or events at the American Airlines Center. Driver dropped me off but i walked back because it was such a nice evening for a walk. Passed the design district, so did a lot of late night window shopping.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Sandra
Nice hotel. Cookies are an awesome touch. My only critique was that the front desk staff didn't seem too knowledgeable on the the surrounding area. Most of our questions on good places to eat nearby were met by shrugs.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Doubletree Hilton- Dallas"
My husband says he will only stay at a Hilton from now on when we travel. The beds were so comfortable, whereas in other hotels the beds are like sleeping on rocks.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Small rooms"
Our stay was a pretty good one. The room was clean, staff friendly, and good amenities but the room was far too small.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"A nice quick get away."
We went for a quick get away. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. Just a reminder to double check and see if your booking included breakfast. We made the mistake of having it and paying 14+ dollars each. The small bar was nice and intimate. Over all it was a very nice stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Dallas trip"
We were on the top floor and could hear the elevator, but other than that the hotel was good.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Valentine's Blind Date"
Had a great time. The front desk gentleman was very informative. Recommend restaurants outside of hotel for intimate Valentine occasion. He also gave directions. Nice rooms. I'm cold natured and couldn't get the room temperature exactly right. I should have requested an extra blanket. The in-house restaurant was great for breakfast! I will stay again whenever in Dallas.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Rosalyn
"Great place/location"
Great place and great location.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Double Tree needs more HELP!"
First the front desk gave us keys to the wrong room that someone was staying in. At 5:30am the fire alarm went off for no reason. They were understaffed and several people's rooms keys did not work at all.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Porsha
"Good stay"
Good
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean, quiet, comfortable hotel."
the stay was very pleasant. we were checked in quickly. staff was professional and friendly. our room was clean and quiet. free parking was a bonus. pictures of room and amenities are accurate. we would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Terrence
"nice stay"
The air conditioner wasnt working in either room but they brought us box fans. Other than that it was nice
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
bryan
"Nice hotel, not walking distance from downtown"
Walls are a little thin when you are trying to rest
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Never staying here again"
Being in the military i stay in a lot of hotels and this by far was the worst stay i have had.The hotel is nice but the customer service is terrible I paid cash for room service and still got charged on my room and was also charged a $50 fee for my son getting food poisoning and not making it to the bathroom in time,not to mention the request I had made prior to me arriving for chocolate covered strawberries and champaign to be waiting for us in the room never happened and we ended up with strawberries and bottled water. 4 star rating haha I don't think so.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Chase
Nice room, only complaint was walls are too thin. Can hear way too much
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
jennifer
"Warm cookies"
As we checked in we were given a couple warm cookies. Very nice stay
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Jeremy
"Eh...wasn't the worst but wasn't the best."
It was alright, the stay just was not what I was hoping for. Would choose this if it was business trip, but not with family.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Stay for early morning flight."
overnight one night
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Awesome!!!"
Me & my son really enjoy it
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Isham
"Great choice!"
Quick easy booking. Location was quiet and clean. Would highly recommend!!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Just what we needed"
Clean and just what we needed for our stay. Great location to the Dallas Arena and the hotel provides a shuttle for drop off and pick up.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Monique
"Highly recommend this hote"
Excellent service and great location.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Lee
"Hotel Close to Market Center and Downtown"
Hotel was nice, comfortable and provided shuttle to nearby events.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Ok to stay. Friendly and helpful staff."
Room was clean and staff friendly. Room maintenance could have been better.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great hotel, just need more front desk help"
For it being a busy weekend in Dallas, it was a pleasant short getaway. They could have had more help in the front desk area since the hotel itself was full with out of towners for the NCAA Championship game.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Great Place"
Great place! Close to alot of places downtown.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great place!"
The room was comfortable and clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Too expensive for a mediocre room."
I stayed at this hotel Saturday, January 10th. My husband and I just needed a rook for one night to visit my brother who lives in Dallas--we had plans to see a band. I booked roughly three weeks in advance, however I didn't know Ohio and Oregon state championship game was that particular weekend--wasn't able to stay where we usually stay. About the hotel, no lighting-- ladies if you were going out on the town, bring your own lighting. The room was very dark, and cold. It was a cold weekend anyway but the room took forever to warm up! Now the shower is a walk in- nice right? Well no, because the water runs out on to the floor! We used most of the towels to walk on a dry floor. The elevator wasn't working when we came in late Saturday night--so we had to take the stairs. The hotel staff didn't seem a bit concerned. In the end, I can handle most of it--but the dark room when I'm trying to get ready--was the deal breaker for me! We paid $283.00 for one night--not worth it!! I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Margaret
"Excellent stay"
The staff, especially Patton, were extremely knowledgeable and went over and above what is customarily considered " great customer service". I would definitely recommend and stay at your hotel again!
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Wendy
"Smooth and accommodating"
Everything was nice. The front desk people were extremely good. They were very helpful and friendly. Your shuttle service was by far the best! I really appreciate that. This service will be the main reason we visit your hotel again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015