All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Great pool
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Uncomfortable
I arrived at midnight and had the bad surprise to have no room left when I already have paid for it. hotel.com was responsible but they didn't compensate me when I asked for a refund. I spent 1/2 over the phone with the manager and the only compensation was a $25 coupon: a joke for a $150 night fee !! HOWEVER, the Double Tree by Sheraton staffs took a good care of myself and compensate me by offering breakfast and diner and a ton of cookies (their famous cookies). At least it was something even if they were not the ones responsible for the damages. I appreciated it. Thank you. Good stay, good hotel, clean and quiet.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"Double Trouble"
Double Tree Inn - City Market Place Dallas… Double problems as a guest… first stay and last stay. Three nights experience has prompted this review. Its a given that stuff happens beyond the control of the property management. But here is the list. First night, the fire alarm was set off by a drunk in the elevator causing the entire guest population to evacuate at 430 am into the parking lot. Down nine flights of stairs barely clothed. Fire department cleared the alarm without the use of the elevators. So, back up the 9 flights of stairs to the room. Then at 530am the alarm was touched off again. Ugh!!! Things happen, right? There was not anyone big complaint; it was the small stuff… the toilet leaked water from the plumbing, the shower head wasn't adjustable and the spray was direct fire into your face and no fan to clear the steam from a quick shower. Wasps were busy building a new home on the balcony. The room was small, and I wondered what the other rooms were in comparison which were not designated amongst the "Hilton Rewards Floors? No continenal breakfast and the restaurant was overpriced for the buffet meal it offered. I almost felt like I had signed up for a stay at a resort in a foreign country… but then again, maybe that would have been a better option….
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
erlin
"Ok"
It was ok. Room was small and floor felt dirty
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Mold and old socks."
Ended up having to change hotels and cancel my 2nd nights stay because this hotel was so dirty. There were old socks on my window sill and the room smelled like mold. Awful!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"Great Business Trip Accommodations"
We appreciated the front desks helping us receive and ship out two packages from FedEx during our stay. We had great customer service and would stay here again for our business travels to Dallas!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Ashley
"Not good"
Paid for smoking room upon arrival was told the whole facility was smoke free not cool for false advertisement
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
PRABHJOT
"Overall Experience"
The hotel was clean, neat and up to date. Staff was very accommodating. Centrally located and I would definitely recommend to friends. Best part was the price was very competitive. Good value.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
Danielle
"Great night!"
It was perfect for my stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Great hotel with friendly service."
The staff at the counter were excellent. They acknowledged us every time we came in or out of the hotel. They asked each time if we needed anything. We were offered fresh baked cookies each time we came into the lobby. It was nice to have cold water available at all times as well. My husband drinks coffee and liked the coffee in the lobby in the morning. I don't drink coffee however, the restaurant offered me iced tea instead. We asked how far one of the museums was and they offered us the free shuttle service from the hotel. We were going to UBER. We were there to visit our son and really enjoyed the stay. The rate was a little high however there was a big college football game as well as Cowboys game. All hotels were charging a premium that weekend.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
kathleen
"A Comfortable Weekend in Dallas"
Renovations are complete at the hotel and the room was in great condition. Bathroom is a little small. Service at the bar was slow as it seems not enough people were scheduled for a busy weekend crowd.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The only thing that was not good, is that we rented 2 rooms. One party got there before us and they gave her somebody else's room instead of one under my name. The rooms were booked for 2 nights. That party got a billing notice the next morning and we had to go down to the desk and make sure they knew we were there for 2 nights. The initial check in was messed up. The overall hotel cleanliness was good and the breakfast buffet was awesome.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Good location for downtown Dallas"
Got to tour areas and the shuttle from the hotel was a nice feature.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Papa J
Made a quick trip to Dallas. Doubletree was a good location to stay in relation to the American Airlines Center. Staff was very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"WOF 2015"
The stay was great. Room was quite pricy for the amount of space. I also was told breakfast was included in price and it was not.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Charrie
Ok hotel good for price
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Nice hotel but Expedia dropped the ball!"
My check-in was horrible!! The Hotel did not have my reservation confirmation. They had no record of my confirmation because Expedia did not send them the proper information they needed to confirm my stay. They were sold out of rooms. I was totally embarrassed and shocked. I had to call Expedia for them to fax over a confirmation and they never got it!!! Expedia kept me on the phone for over twenty minutes while I stood in the hotel lobby embarrassed and frustrated. The hotel personnel was very nice and apologized and since they had no more rooms available that I requested they gave me a room with a balcony. Expedia did apologize and told me I would get money off my next reservation through them but I don't think I'll be making any more reservation because this is the second time it has happened to me. I've learned my lesson.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
christyrose
"nice friendly, and clean"
Very nice hotel, they were remodeling at the time of my visit, but it did not interfere with my stay. Room was clean and hotel workers were great.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
cody
"Dallas"
Service was good. Hotel was undergoing renovations and theybonlynhad 1 elevator working. Very inconvenient.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Vivian
"Nice stay convenient to American Airlines Arena"
We stayed here for a night for the Garth Brooks concert. The room was perfect for a quick stay, it was walking distance to the American Airlines arena, although we took a Lyft. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink close by, and ample parking. The room was nice sized with a balcony looking back to downtown Dallas, clean and nothing to complain about. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Front desk was quick efficient and very helpful
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Great Hotel, Directions from staff, NOT!"
the stay was great, the help on the telephone to assist me in locating the hotel was horrendous. after I told the people I was in traffic using a gps that was sending me in circles, they kept putting me on hold for long periods of time so, I had no idea what to do next. it was extremely frustrating and dangerous for me. I will not book a stay here again. jmn
Josephine M
"Close to so much!"
Stayed here bc it was close to the American Airlines center! The hotel offered to shuttle us over for the Garth Brooks concert but we used Uber and it was so easy! Loved the hotel and we stayed in a Jr Suite on the top floor. Loved the extra space!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Jackie
"GOOD"
Everything was good. The only thing is the elevators are way to slow for this type of hotel.
tamera
"I give it a 4 out of 5"
Hotel room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very accommodating. The big negative was at the time of my stay, there was only 1 working elevator and was not sufficient for hotel capacity. After having to wait over 15 minutes twice for an elevator, I used the stairs. Great exercise-yes, but really an irritant when having to carry luggage down upon departure. Short term problem, but I will know in the future to ask for a lower floor in this situation.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Great place! Quite and very clean. Id stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Perfect place!"
Very nice hotel with free ample parking nearby all essential Dallas sites.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"It was...just ok."
Overall this is a very average hotel which is obviously older. The amenities are minimal. My room was clean and I had no major problems, but I wouldn't likely stay there again. I needed easy access to the American Airlines Center for a one night stay and it suited that purpose.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Nicholas
"Recetly remodeled"
Hotel was recently remodeled. Great location convenient to Downtown locations. Good restaurant and decent fitness facility on site. Pool remodel is cool too.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Not great"
The hotel seemed to need upgrades badly. The hall carpet was soaking wet and sticky, which is probably why it smelled bad. Staff was nice and the hotel restaurant food was really good, although the atmosphere for the restaurant was terrible- noisy and unappealing. They need to put up deviders so hotel guests coming and going aren't disturbing restaurant guests.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Didn't realize the party would last until 10:00. Just didn't like the music at all, and was too loud. Asked to change rooms, and would have, but they did say when we asked music would only be for like 30 more minutes.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
"Fresh Baked Cookies at Check in!"
Fresh baked cookies at check in was great! Friendly staff. Clean rooms. The Hotel was under construction but it didn't interrupt our stay. Breakfast was great! We had to go to a meeting at Fed Dallas. Didn't have to get on I35 to get to our destination. Convenient!
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Annette
"Relaxing & one of the nicest pool loung areas"
Great stay! Would stay there again. There was some construction going on by the pool but other than that everything was great.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"My trip in double tree by Hilton"
Very nice place see Bryce and is the best place you can take a vacation everything Is cool just like that, and the service is excellent
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Cirilo
"Great place in Market Center"
First stay here, and was impressed with the quality of hotel - inside & out. Pool area was beautiful at night & lobby/restaurant very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Kristin
"Decent hotel, not much extras!"
This hotel is going through remodeling so the gym was not available but the pool area was nice. My only issues were the plugs were faulty, I had to hook the iron in the bathroom for it to work and the A/C in the room, it barely worked. I had it on 60 and it still did not get really cool in the room. If you are looking for a place close to downtown but do not mind an average hotel then this would be a good place. However, I would not stay here again just because I like nicer hotels.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Gerald
Great location. Close to American Airlines Center. Very knowledgeable staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Jamie
There was hair on one of my pillows. The bathroom is too small. I booked a king bed and was given double beds.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Katrina
"Weekend getaway to see Kevin Hart Tour"
It was just ok. Evidently when booking, this room was handicap accessible. When checking in was asked if that's OK. I asked what the difference was. I was only told that the bathroom was bigger and the door handles were lower. The shower however was only a hand held, no adjusting it to where it would spray downward onto you if you didn't want or need to hold it. It sprayed above me at the back of the shower. Removing it was awkward and spraying everywhere. My morning shower wasn't peaceful. Plus the air in the room didn't get past 73... We like it cold when sleeping.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
The room was very clean. Staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Dee
Just okay
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Probably wouldn't recomend"
I booked this particular hotel because a shuttle service was provided and service confermed prior to making the reservation, however upon arrival I learned otherwise. A hotel.com tried to accommodate us with a credit to cover taxi fees however it wasn't enough. Also the parking garage was closed and their pool was open for a fee to the public making it uncomfortable for guest.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Sandra
"Great!!"
We loved the pool
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Marie
"Not great"
They were doing construction in the room above ours. Only one elevator was working and it took a long time to get. We used the stairs most of our stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Hotel is under construction in phases. The construction crews were only working during daytime as to not interfere with rest and down time for customers. Very clean. Very courteous staff. Delicious breakfast.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Tammy
"Great hotel on the inside..."
The outside of the hotel and the parking lot leave a lot to be desired. It's an old building so I cut them some slack, but at least clean the windows. The windows in the fitness room were covered in dirt. The parking lot probably needs to be re-striped. The spots are very small, with some incapable of parking even a Fiat (no markings on the spot for motorcycle parking). The interior was being renovated. Only one elevator worked. The lobby and pool plans look great. Our room was renovated and it was nice. The arm chair was a bit stiff though and the bathroom was small (you have to maneuver around the door to get out while opening it), but nicely decorated. The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. When we got to our room it seemed someone had used the bathroom after the room was cleaned. Luckily we had Clorox wipes, after informing the Front Desk we were give free food vouchers. Very close to everything in Dallas from Uptown, Downtown, the West Village, and Greenville. (Cheap Uber to all these places). We would recommend, but wait a few months unless you are okay with the construction.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Jobby
It looked nicer in pictures, but was not worth the price
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Average accomodations."
Hotel was just okay. Nothing extravagant. I expected better accomodations for a Hilton and for the price of the room. Undergoing construction at the time. Breakfast was also not included in the price of the room, but was a good buffet for $15/person.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Shana
"nice and helpful"
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Lakeesha
"Convience"
The hotel was nice at first view but when we went to our room on the 11th floor, there was only one elevator that was working, there was a strong smell of paint on our floor and in the makeshift dining room. I have always had a free breakfast at a Double Tree in Atlanta but not at this one.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Concert"
Great location, staff not si great!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015