All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2015 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Great pool
    Delicious food
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
Ok hotel good for price
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Nice hotel but Expedia dropped the ball!"
My check-in was horrible!! The Hotel did not have my reservation confirmation. They had no record of my confirmation because Expedia did not send them the proper information they needed to confirm my stay. They were sold out of rooms. I was totally embarrassed and shocked. I had to call Expedia for them to fax over a confirmation and they never got it!!! Expedia kept me on the phone for over twenty minutes while I stood in the hotel lobby embarrassed and frustrated. The hotel personnel was very nice and apologized and since they had no more rooms available that I requested they gave me a room with a balcony. Expedia did apologize and told me I would get money off my next reservation through them but I don't think I'll be making any more reservation because this is the second time it has happened to me. I've learned my lesson.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
christyrose
"nice friendly, and clean"
Very nice hotel, they were remodeling at the time of my visit, but it did not interfere with my stay. Room was clean and hotel workers were great.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
cody
"Dallas"
Service was good. Hotel was undergoing renovations and theybonlynhad 1 elevator working. Very inconvenient.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Vivian
"Nice stay convenient to American Airlines Arena"
We stayed here for a night for the Garth Brooks concert. The room was perfect for a quick stay, it was walking distance to the American Airlines arena, although we took a Lyft. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink close by, and ample parking. The room was nice sized with a balcony looking back to downtown Dallas, clean and nothing to complain about. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Front desk was quick efficient and very helpful
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Great Hotel, Directions from staff, NOT!"
the stay was great, the help on the telephone to assist me in locating the hotel was horrendous. after I told the people I was in traffic using a gps that was sending me in circles, they kept putting me on hold for long periods of time so, I had no idea what to do next. it was extremely frustrating and dangerous for me. I will not book a stay here again. jmn
Josephine M
"Close to so much!"
Stayed here bc it was close to the American Airlines center! The hotel offered to shuttle us over for the Garth Brooks concert but we used Uber and it was so easy! Loved the hotel and we stayed in a Jr Suite on the top floor. Loved the extra space!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Jackie
"GOOD"
Everything was good. The only thing is the elevators are way to slow for this type of hotel.
tamera
"I give it a 4 out of 5"
Hotel room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very accommodating. The big negative was at the time of my stay, there was only 1 working elevator and was not sufficient for hotel capacity. After having to wait over 15 minutes twice for an elevator, I used the stairs. Great exercise-yes, but really an irritant when having to carry luggage down upon departure. Short term problem, but I will know in the future to ask for a lower floor in this situation.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Great place! Quite and very clean. Id stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Perfect place!"
Very nice hotel with free ample parking nearby all essential Dallas sites.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"It was...just ok."
Overall this is a very average hotel which is obviously older. The amenities are minimal. My room was clean and I had no major problems, but I wouldn't likely stay there again. I needed easy access to the American Airlines Center for a one night stay and it suited that purpose.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Nicholas
"Recetly remodeled"
Hotel was recently remodeled. Great location convenient to Downtown locations. Good restaurant and decent fitness facility on site. Pool remodel is cool too.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Not great"
The hotel seemed to need upgrades badly. The hall carpet was soaking wet and sticky, which is probably why it smelled bad. Staff was nice and the hotel restaurant food was really good, although the atmosphere for the restaurant was terrible- noisy and unappealing. They need to put up deviders so hotel guests coming and going aren't disturbing restaurant guests.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Didn't realize the party would last until 10:00. Just didn't like the music at all, and was too loud. Asked to change rooms, and would have, but they did say when we asked music would only be for like 30 more minutes.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
"Fresh Baked Cookies at Check in!"
Fresh baked cookies at check in was great! Friendly staff. Clean rooms. The Hotel was under construction but it didn't interrupt our stay. Breakfast was great! We had to go to a meeting at Fed Dallas. Didn't have to get on I35 to get to our destination. Convenient!
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Annette
"Relaxing & one of the nicest pool loung areas"
Great stay! Would stay there again. There was some construction going on by the pool but other than that everything was great.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"My trip in double tree by Hilton"
Very nice place see Bryce and is the best place you can take a vacation everything Is cool just like that, and the service is excellent
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Cirilo
"Great place in Market Center"
First stay here, and was impressed with the quality of hotel - inside & out. Pool area was beautiful at night & lobby/restaurant very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Kristin
"Decent hotel, not much extras!"
This hotel is going through remodeling so the gym was not available but the pool area was nice. My only issues were the plugs were faulty, I had to hook the iron in the bathroom for it to work and the A/C in the room, it barely worked. I had it on 60 and it still did not get really cool in the room. If you are looking for a place close to downtown but do not mind an average hotel then this would be a good place. However, I would not stay here again just because I like nicer hotels.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Gerald
Great location. Close to American Airlines Center. Very knowledgeable staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Jamie
There was hair on one of my pillows. The bathroom is too small. I booked a king bed and was given double beds.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Katrina
"Weekend getaway to see Kevin Hart Tour"
It was just ok. Evidently when booking, this room was handicap accessible. When checking in was asked if that's OK. I asked what the difference was. I was only told that the bathroom was bigger and the door handles were lower. The shower however was only a hand held, no adjusting it to where it would spray downward onto you if you didn't want or need to hold it. It sprayed above me at the back of the shower. Removing it was awkward and spraying everywhere. My morning shower wasn't peaceful. Plus the air in the room didn't get past 73... We like it cold when sleeping.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
The room was very clean. Staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Dee
Just okay
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Probably wouldn't recomend"
I booked this particular hotel because a shuttle service was provided and service confermed prior to making the reservation, however upon arrival I learned otherwise. A hotel.com tried to accommodate us with a credit to cover taxi fees however it wasn't enough. Also the parking garage was closed and their pool was open for a fee to the public making it uncomfortable for guest.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Sandra
"Great!!"
We loved the pool
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Marie
"Not great"
They were doing construction in the room above ours. Only one elevator was working and it took a long time to get. We used the stairs most of our stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Hotel is under construction in phases. The construction crews were only working during daytime as to not interfere with rest and down time for customers. Very clean. Very courteous staff. Delicious breakfast.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Tammy
"Great hotel on the inside..."
The outside of the hotel and the parking lot leave a lot to be desired. It's an old building so I cut them some slack, but at least clean the windows. The windows in the fitness room were covered in dirt. The parking lot probably needs to be re-striped. The spots are very small, with some incapable of parking even a Fiat (no markings on the spot for motorcycle parking). The interior was being renovated. Only one elevator worked. The lobby and pool plans look great. Our room was renovated and it was nice. The arm chair was a bit stiff though and the bathroom was small (you have to maneuver around the door to get out while opening it), but nicely decorated. The staff was wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. When we got to our room it seemed someone had used the bathroom after the room was cleaned. Luckily we had Clorox wipes, after informing the Front Desk we were give free food vouchers. Very close to everything in Dallas from Uptown, Downtown, the West Village, and Greenville. (Cheap Uber to all these places). We would recommend, but wait a few months unless you are okay with the construction.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Jobby
It looked nicer in pictures, but was not worth the price
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Average accomodations."
Hotel was just okay. Nothing extravagant. I expected better accomodations for a Hilton and for the price of the room. Undergoing construction at the time. Breakfast was also not included in the price of the room, but was a good buffet for $15/person.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Shana
"nice and helpful"
Nice
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Lakeesha
"Convience"
The hotel was nice at first view but when we went to our room on the 11th floor, there was only one elevator that was working, there was a strong smell of paint on our floor and in the makeshift dining room. I have always had a free breakfast at a Double Tree in Atlanta but not at this one.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Concert"
Great location, staff not si great!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Araceli
"Gives customers rooms by construction"
They were doing construction on the floor above us so we did not get to sleep in or take any naps.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Can't beat Doubletree's cookie - love the walnuts"
Hotel being renovated so not presumably at its best. Staff friendly and helpful and definitely suited our needs.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Jaime"
Room was clean! Service was great!! Great location!! Awsome neighborhood!! Will defiantly stay again!!
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Jaime
"Relaxing hotel"
Awesome staff! Very comfortable beds! Nice experience!
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Kee
"I enjoyed my stay it very relaxing and comfortable"
My experience with this particular hotel was great. I have had to book another hotel it would be this one.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Absolutely wonderful I will stay at this hotel, whenever I visit Dallas.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
No complaints. Room was cool and clean.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Overall stay was very nice! Very nice staff and very nice accommodations! The only negative was the very small pool that was overtaken by two large families with children.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Adrian
The beds are very bad, need to be changed for good beds, they are very unconfortable
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
francisco
The air freshener in the venting system was nauseating and I wasn't sure I would be able to stay for two nights. Although all other aspects of my stay was more than adequate I would not stay again because of the air freshener.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Frances
Hotel was great. Had to go to Market and it was wonderful to be shuttled instead of having to drive and find a parking space. Rooms are spacious. Beds comfortable. I will certainly stay there again.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Carolyn S
Great experience. Very nice staff. Kept giving my son fresh warm cookies.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Kari
"Expected better"
Walls were paper thin. The air conditioning was extremely loud. Bathroom door wouldn't close properly. Needs updates. Will stay in a newer hotel next time.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great location for great price"
Pros: Easy to find, I was able to check-in an hour early with no additional fee, was given complimentary wi-fi AND a warm chocolate chunk cookie upon check-in :) Pillowtop bed, great view to the pool with ceiling high windows, close to many food spots, decent pool area. I would recommend this hotel. Cons: I wish there had been Reserved Parking for hotel guests actually staying the night. There was a ballroom event Sat. night so parking far from entrance as a female walking alone had me on edge. I saw a bunch of the party-goers taking up most of the parking in the front so i had to park by the back side of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015