All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
161 Devonshire St, Boston, MA, 02110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"business traveler"
I enjoyed my stay. The location was central to the financial district and very walkable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bathroom was a bit outdated but clean. I would recommend Club Quarters to anyone needing to stay in Boston financial district.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
michael
"Great Stay!"
We attended a wedding across the street from the Club Quarter so it was a great location. However, we learned the service was equally as great!
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Overall the hotel is good and there is a nice pub right next door. I did not use any of the amenities so not sure how the gymm is. location is great. There are a couple other hotels in walking distance that may be less expensive with the quality.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Anthony
"okay hotel"
front desk staff was great. housekeeping was rude. gym not so hot. good location. not my fav Boston hotel but would stay again if price was right
3 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Terrific business hotel"
Great stay for business travel. Very business friendly rooms, lobby, living room & staff.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Best in Boston!"
Anou was AMAZING!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
amanda
"Ehhhh"
Stay WASNT bad. Location was nice. Hotel charged me an extra $250 which im in the process of disputing. It was clean, small room. Rude staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Service & location"
Great service!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Patrick
"Great location."
We arrived a little before 3 pm and our room was not yet ready. Staff reported they were overbooked.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Terri
"Winter fun"
Perfect location within walking distance to most things a tourist would see and do in Boston. Only a hop and skip to Quincy market and North End a short walk to Boston Common and Beacon Hill or Chinatown. Parking was nearby and very reasonable on the weekend (you won't be able to go in and out though). We loved having a very well stocked kitchenette and Keirig in room but fell in love with the lobby espresso machine! A great value for Boston simple updated and clean there aren't tons of amenities but who needs that when so much to do. Our only issue was the Erin we'd booked wasn't available when we arrived the hotel blamed it on the online booking w/ third party so we lived the hotel but not our hotels.com experience.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Deborah
"Smelly Sheets,"
We booked a room with a pull out couch, 1st room didn't have one so we moved floors, the 2nd room had one, however, when we pulled it out, it smelled up the whole room. it was like the sheets were never changed since the 90's. AS proof, there was an old Nokia Cell phone charger in the sofa bed, for a 90's model phone. The good thing was the parking was reasonable, just a short walk.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Hotel Visit"
Wonderful experience. Hotel staff couldn't do enough for you. Rooms very clean and nice size. Purified water on every floor, keurig coffee machine in room, convenient location, informed staff. Can't wait to visit again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Bee
"Good stay"
It was a good stay.I would visit again if I need to. I don't think they have a good soundproofing, though. Still I loved it!
"Solid overnight stay"
Pretty good. The only down side is the room was a little dusty.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
martha m
"Business Travellers"
This is a perfect place to stay if you are there on business. The building decor is dated but it was fine.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Jamie
Location was wonderful Will definately be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great price but not very clean or comfortable"
Price was great for downtown Boston. Staff was helpful and professional. Rooms were small and the bed was uncomfortable. Lastly, there was hair in the sheets and several in the shower. I would not stay there again due to the lack of cleanliness alone.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lauren
"The most green hotel in Boston"
Excellent customer service, great location, and nice rooms.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Alfred
"Great hotel, great service, great stay!"
My fiance and I stayed in Boston for a night out and had a great time! We were greeted by Anew at check in who was fun and joking and having a good time at his job. They gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room and provided excellent service throughout our stay. I have stayed here in the past and would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ryan
"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME"
I went to the Boston Club Quarters for Valentines Day weekend with my girlfriend, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice a hotel it was for such little money. The room was furnished beautifully, the management was helpful, and the neighborhood was great. 5/5.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Josh
"An alright place"
I stayed there on a Sunday because Boston had shut the T down because of the snow. It's a nice hotel we stayed up on the 9th floor there was construction going on. The rooms were kind of small but nice. The only problem we had was they hadn't cleaned under the bed, there was a lot of trash and dust. Also the walls are very thin we could hear the couple 4 doors down and across the hall going at it. Not something you would want your kids to hear
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Christina
"ok"
The room was pretty decent size. Did not like the fact that the "queen" bed was two twin size beds put together the bed wasn't even comfortable. They should definitely get queen size beds. But overall it was ok. needs a little more improvement.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Carla
"Title"
I stayed overnight due to transportation issues getting home.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Business Travel"
I had a wonderful stay. Great for Business travel. Nice leisure working room downstairs with great free coffee, atmosphere and free snacks. I had a wonderful stay.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Right downtown and reasonably priced"
I stayed here for one night in Boston (was supposed to be two but weather changed my plans). The hotel has a neat 'living room' or extension of the lobby with snacks and an attached restaurant. The room was nice but small which was fine for an individual staying there but the layout didn't make me feel cramped at all. I really only had two minor complaints: the bed was not very comfortable and squeaky and that the bathroom reminds me of a cruise ship bathroom. Very small and has a standup half-shower only. I would stay again however just not for long term.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Bryan
"great price and great service"
we were stranded in Boston due to the storm. the hotel was a short cab ride from south station, inexpensive and nice. rooms were small but perfectly suited to an overnight. elephant and castle pub downstairs was great!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Kimberly
"Love/Hate..Love the location-Hate the housekeeping"
We were in Boston to see a show absolutely perfect location also lots of pubs, lounges etc in walking distance. We didn't spend much time in the hotel, Elephant and Castle perfectly located next door. Room was small but made excellent use of limited space. Housekeeping did a horrible job!!! Dirty facecloth in the bathroom and someone else's left over Legal Sea Food in the mini fridge. Probably won't stay a second time.
"Worth the price!"
The hotel is great and clean, staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nicholas Ashley
"Club Quarters in Boston"
Great location, very poor service. Wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Last minute, avoid driving in a snowstorm"
The hotel staff was efficient and courteous. A pleasure to to deal with. Room was clean and well designed. The bed is small when compared to king size bed my wife and I are used to. If I was on a business trip by myself, I would rate the room as great; well designed and effective use of space for a business traveler. Having the restaurant/bar attached was very handy as well. I also like the security of having to use the room key to use the elevator.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"It's right in the heart of Boston."
This hotel was pretty amazing, they have water bottles and water machines in the hallways so everyone has purified water, the hotel rooms are so cozy. The best part was it was right in the heart of Boston, not far from subway lines, walkable shopping centers and restaurants. I would definetly recommend this for your trip to Boston! I know I will be going back there again.
"Outstanding"
I have to say that this is the best hotel in Boston I have had the pleasure of staying. Checking in is easy, the staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are beautiful set up, [A terrific idea to have a dictionary on the desk, not to mention a book to read, in case a traveler forgot one!] the bed is very comfortable, and you couldn't hear your neighbors unless they were howling in the corridor. The bathroom was large and comfortable and the water pressure was excellent. Granted I stayed on a night where it was bitterly cold outside, but this was a room where you wanted to spend time
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
gregg
"Careless"
It was horrible stay point blank with the staff being careless and not attentive !
Raul
"Nice facility but important glitches to fix"
Had a couple of issues: first, the main light switch controls the TV and very bright overhead lights; you must have them on if you want to watch the TV. Annoying and discomforting. Second, there was no DO NOT DISTURB card and cleaning staff opened my door before I had checked out. Not the way I want to wake up. Otherwise, nifty room. Like the free filtered water perk and the Keurig coffeemaker - but need more than one regular coffee pod, please.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"Awesome spot !!"
Very nice hotel. Walking distance to TD garden, Faneuil hall and bars. restaurant downstairs was great. Definitely will stay again. Room was nice too!!
Aisha
"clean, concise, comfortable"
I was pleasantly surprised. ...
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"great location"
It was a good stay, clean room, friendly staff, fantastic location. We will stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
jerome
"Bruins game getaway"
I love the city and this hotel is in a prime location Downtown within walkimg distance to favorite spots! I will definitely do this again when the weather is nicer.. it was a cold and snowey night for a Bruins lose!!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Amber
"Very pleased"
Room small but very clean. Front desk workers very helpful in restaurant suggestions. Location convenient to downtown and not bad walking distance. To TD Garden. (parking....a little walk to garage)
"Great location old bed"
Great Location and price. The bed is dated and the pillows old and cheap. Other than that it was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Great. Friendly clean Helpful and got us in early!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Good location for downtown attractions. Easy to find and access via subway.
"Love the staff."
Great hotel, perfect location. Only wish they had a pool but overall perfect.
"Hotel was well kept"
The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean, slightly on the smaller side. Next time would go for the suite. Elephant and Castle had a great selection on tap.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Hotel staff very friendly. Hotel room couple minor things - light bulb out and clock was set an hour ahead of time. We would visit hotel again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Stay was very bad there is no internet . Smal room"
Only I was spans two hours in this Hotel no parking no micro oven small room bad Beth room. Do not stay in this Hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Two twin = Queen ?"
The listing for queen bed is deceiving. To them pushing two twin beds together makes a queen. I have slept in over 12 hotels and have never experienced that before in my life! I woke up with the worst stiff back because I wound up being caught in the crease of both beds... Just unbelievable for the money I paid ...
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wonderful !"
Great service. convenient location, wonderful parking
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Awesomeness"
I Always stay here very great stay
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"definitely will go back"
perfect location for a sisters' getaway!!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015