All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here188 14th Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30361, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I Loved The W Midtown Hotel!"
I would definitley stay at the W Midtown Hotel!! It was a wonderful experience, the location could not have been any better!!!
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
KATRINA
"They should remove the W from this building"
Hotel is worn out in every way you can imagine. The beds are not up to w standards. Everything was falling apart in my room. Valet didn't retrieve car when I called. I ordered room service it was cold. Hallway smells terrible.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Chris Green
"Good...but not Great!!!"
Overall the stay was good. I would stay that for the price and buzz I would have expected a little more pampering. I did not feel like there was anything spectacular other than name, the modern look of the room and the overhead shower. I must stay that only having one robe in the closet when the room was reserved for two bothered me a little bit as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Gervis
"nice hotel. Walking distance to local attractions."
Cons- my room was next to some sort of construction room (?) because it was loud all day and night, luckily I wasn't in there too often; fail to mention that they charge you fees and gratuity on EVERYTHING ; 2 small scoops of ice cream charged $19 simply because they give the guy 3.50 plus and 18% for bringing up the elevator; must have gotten an old rooms because dressers had debts and marks all over them; cleaning service didn't get to our room until 4/5 pm and on our last night didn't clean our room at all Pros- location, fun, young modern touch, aesthetically pleasing; nice staff; free cover into whiskey park bar (although not worth it, overpriced and horrible scene)
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Angela
"A.Clark"
I really enjoyed myself, the only problem was the walls were so thin you could hear the people next door.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Alycia
"Wedding Night - perfect ambiance!"
The W Hotel Midtown came recommended by a friend for our wedding night. So glad we listened! The location was close to our venue, had a lot of entertainment activity in the lobby, and the establishment is well put together. Beautiful! The staff provided excellent service from the door to our room.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fair room"
Evidence of bed bugs first room seen, changed rooms without difficulty. Sliding bathroom doors, not entirely private. Cooler decor than typical rooms, but worn. Beds comfortable, which was all we needed.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
marc
"excellent hotel"
Well be going back!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"good interior design of the room"
the design of the room is stylish and interesting. the room is comfortable and its facility and amenities have good quality.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Cheryl
Would def recommend. The front desk agents should be a little more pleasant.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
steven
"W Hotel Midtown, once a hot spot now gone to pot"
I've stayed at this hotel many times on my frequent trips to Atlanta. I used to look forward to the modernist and sleek design, the music and everything around it. The days of the W Hotel being the hip and trendy place to stay has gone out of style, at least this particular hotel anyway. The valet takes a minimum of 20 minutes to get your car when you are the only one waiting. Even when you've phoned the valet from your room to give them and yourself some time to get it ready. It's still never there. Understaffed and not so friendly. The rooms feel like they are no longer attended to other than to refresh your towels. My room had paint chipping everywhere, visible stains on the carpet, stains on the furniture, chips in the sink and a room service book that had the previous resturant listed in it as well as a lot of amenities they no longer provide.
Young traveler
"Waste of money"
This place is overrated and over priced. It just had a cheap cheesy feel to it. Bad customer service and organization. Sent complaint to GM and he offered a free stay. No thank you. So bad I wouldn't stay there for free. I'd rather get a refund but I know that won't happen.
Katrina
"Satisfied but room furnishings need some updating"
I love the W because the look and feel is more modern compared to other hotels. Very clean hotel but it seems to need some updating. The tv is out-of-date as well as the iphone stand. The shower floor also had a loose tile and seemed to be clogged. Overall satisfied with our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"SFG 2015 National Conference"
My company Symmetry Financial Group, held their 2015 National Conference there! I joined the team after the group roomrates deadline, but still got an outstanding deal for two nights. The hotel is so chic. The concierge team, the restaurant workers, the room cleaning teams, the guards after a certain hour at night prior to the elevators to the rooms, basically the whole darn team were ALWAYS available, respectful, and so eagar to assist! There was a lot going on that weekend for me and it was so nice to be able to walk up to my room after conference and flop down on the pillow top mattress with luxe sheets and the duvet was so comfortable. Our view of downtown Atlanta was sweet as well! The valet parkers were always available and so kind and friendly! Loved my stay and cannot wait to stay at another W HOTEL! **Make sure to request a coffee maker in your room. The staff are more than happy to accommodate while providing plenty of coffee, cups, sugar, sweetner, etc. Coffee is set up a plenty in the morning in the lobby, however, if you are someone such as myself who loves coffee as soon as you wake while still lounging, request a coffee maker.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Lora
"The W hotel"
this is the 2nd time I booked thru expedia and my room preference was changed due to the fact I booked 3rd party is what the check in person informed me. my room was bumped to handicap and I m not by far handicap so I did not wish to use that type facility and had I changed my place of reservation I would have still been charged on my card for the room which is extremely inconvient. please fix this problem. if the hotel is going to bump customers they should not be using your facility.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
honey
"marvelous"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
opal
"Best hotel ever"
Just great room Clean great staff very affordable loved ever minute
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
jarvis
"It's ok"
Overpriced Needs improvement Most of the older reviews are correct
3 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Rosalynn
"Location, location, location!"
This is a very nice establishment right off of Piedmont Park. The lobby is modern, the customer service is excellent and the hotel room was clean. I booked with Hotels.com and the desk agent could not find my reservation even with my confirmation number. After some digging on her part and smile the entire time, we got checked in with an upgrade due to our inconvenience. The bed is quite firm, be prepared for that. The bathroom was roomy. Morning coffee is served in the lobby, was fresh but by late morning (9 am) they were running out so be early. I did not try the restaurant but recommend Einstein's which is a short walking distance away. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
CHRISTOPH
"Outstanding"
Just a overnight getaway to relax with my wife. Hotel staff was excellent and the room was clean and had a well stocked minibar. We ordered room service and it was fast and delicious. We will definitely stay here again when in town for events or business.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"W Atlanta Midtown"
We will never recommend or stay at this hotel ever again as the management and customer services were appalling and totally unprofessional.
7 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Christopher
Nice view, the staff was friendly but I asked for an update on the bliss deal and never got an answer
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great place to stay for a get-a-way!"
Great view and the room was wonderful. Will be back again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Weekend in atlanta"
Great hotel little passed its prime.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Was expecting more from the W"
Location Location Location. I was expecting much more from the W, yet the location made up for the hotel which is not in the greatest shape and condition I would say. Overall, I enjoyed my time in the hotel ( parking is a bit expensive as they charge $35 for daily parking ) but again Location of the hotel made up for all other issues and matters. Wouldn't stay again, would try a different one... Great value for the money !!!!!
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Roy
"Modern and comfortable in the heart of midtown!"
Great, trendy hotel in the heart of Midtown (close to restaurants and bars but also accessible to downtown office areas). Friendly staff and buzzing bar downstairs. I always stay here when visiting Atlanta.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Roy
"amazingg"
This is my new favorite place to stay in the Alt, the staff is amazing and will be staying again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"AWESOME HOTEL"
I absolutely loved this hotel. Great room and great room service i will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2015
timothy
"Falcon trip"
It was Awesome the staff was great and funny.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2014
VICTORIA
"No coffee maker!"
Nice staff. Room too dark and no coffee makers. After asking , one was provided for my room but they never replenished the coffee.
8 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice hotel.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Nicholas
"Fun at the W"
It was close to where I needed to be and the service was amazing.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Would not stay here again"
Valet service was great and their staff friendly. Other than that I have nothing good to say about it
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Expect more from a W. Hotel"
This particular W. seems to be in need of a little TLC. The room I was in had a lamp that didn't work as well as one that was missing a knob. The room never got warm enough and the maid service never replenished the toiletries. My co-worker had internet issues and had to deal with management on charge issues regarding the internet. The overall service you have come to expect at a W. was missing from this particular location. I also ate at Trace, the restaurant in the hotel, which has an awesome menu,too bad the food didn't meet expectations. It was bland and disappointing. The wait staff was pretty awful as well. They argued about moving our table after we were initially seated in a very cold and drafty corner and then we were never checked on for refills or given updates on our meal which took an exceptionally long time to come out of the kitchen. We had to ask about our food by way of another server and then were confronted about it by our server who made a point to correct us on the exact amount of minutes we had waited. I wouldn't eat there again and would only stay at this hotel if there were no other options.
4 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very disappointing."
The hotel has become very run down in the past couple of years. The rooms are in need of updating and didn't seem clean because of worn furniture and fixtures. The first night my bed did not have a blanket or a duvet and the temperature outside plunged to 11 degrees. Very uncomfortable. The staff is awesome, friendly and accommodating. I love the location of this hotel and hope they can do some updating before I can book another stay.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Erica
"Rude service"
No hot water and when mentioned to front desk, they acted like it was not their problem. Very rude service.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"My Stay at the Hilton."
My husband and I love the hotel.The room is spacious, neat and clean. My husband didn't care to much where the hotel was located.But overall he loves the hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
Denise
Fantastic stay, drawer handles came off, need to renew some of the room furniture. Glare curtain did not work. Little details, but very comfortable beds and super clean. Reps were very friendly.
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Francisco
"fun place"
great fun hotel and great location - will stay again
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
The hotel was well located -- close to the MARTA to make getting around town easy. It was in walking distance to Piedmont Park and the Botanical Gardens. It was well kept and the staff was very helpful. The lighting in the room was not good. It was very hard to read there. Sometimes the elevators were a bit iffy, but it could have been my operating them. Overall we were very pleased with the hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great location with modern feel"
We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the bar. The hotel seemed modern and upbeat.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
Ellen
"Great Hotel and Location"
Great time.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
I loved the location of the hotel. Everything in midtown is a walking distance away, but it's not at the heart of everything which meant I didn't have to deal with "midtown" when I didn't want to deal with "midtown". Would definitely recommend it!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
jonathan
"Not what i expected..."
My room was not as nice as i expected. The bed was uncomfortable. The bathroom door was hard to open and close. It was not the best experience. The guest next door were loud at 4am. I will not be back.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Hollywood
Excellent location and service
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Kelton
"Great stay in the center of it all..."
I've stayed at this W in Midtown before. I love the ambience and the decor. I came in on vacation to celebrate the New Year 2015. The personnel is pleasant, and the venue that I ended up attending was right in my hotel at the Whiskey Bar! Talk about convenient! The food is great at the bar, and the drinks are on point! My room was good, awesome view, but housekeeping detail was ehh. I stayed 3 days, so I chalked it up to the number of rooms they had to prepare as to why my room was seemingly late to be cleaned and rushed through when it was. The one attendant whom I mentioned it to, however, did not hesitate to make up for the sup par duties of the previous time. Parking. I felt robbed. Perhaps my choice to self park in the garage worked against me as opposed to valet parking. I paid through the nose even though I only parked for a few hours. (Not sure if that's the garage's issue or the hotel. Something needs to be worked out for the hotel patrons.) Overall, I'd return, and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Average"
This hotel is tired, seen much better days. Baseboards throughout hotel are dinged, chipped. Door handles for rooms look like people have tried to break in. Furniture in rooms need replacing badly. Stayed at W Buckhead in the fall and it was a much better experience. Disappointing for the W hotel brand. Hopefully a remodel is in the near future. Service and people were great but time for an update. Easy access to Buckhead or Downtown.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Ian
"awesome"
it was amazing the only thing was the parking
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Charmika
"Just a bit off overrall good"
Just a few things that missed the mark like loose tiles in the showe, only 1 robe even after requesting a second took it back after the first night, and a hole in the duvet cover.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Howard
"Over-reaching trendy hotel."
Staff was very helpful and kind. The first day our room was not touched and we had not put out the do not disturb card. Very dark (hard to see in the hallways and rooms) and trying too hard to be "hip." The dim lighting appeared to hide the worn condition of the hotel. It is located in a convenient Midtown location. I would have appreciated coffee in the room but there was complimentary good coffee in lobby for the morning.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014