All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
1630 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Excellent value- perfect location"
Would definitely go back- ideal location - across the street from the disneyland Entrance. Took 5 mins to walk from hotel to park gates. Very accommodating and curteous staff. Rooms a little basic- not big- but very clean and has everything you need. Large empty fridge and microwave. Excellent breakfast buffet!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Disney
"Family get away"
The room was very nice and very clean. Across from Disney entrance and close to several restaurants. Great location!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Walking distance from disneyland"
Rooms are ok but the beds are small for a queen size
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ralph
"Across the street from Disneyland"
This hotel was super convenient for our family of 4. It is located directly across the street from the entrance to Disneyland and we were able to take a short walk there every morning. There was a complimentary hot breakfast every morning so we were able to have a hot meal before spending long days at Disneyland. There are also many good restaurants near by and Cold Stone next door! We watched Disneyland fireworks from the parking lot. The only negative comment I have is that parking spaces can be a bit limited even though you can park one car per room in the parking lot, so I would definitely not drive anywhere later in the evening as you may have a difficult time finding parking when you get back. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jessie
"Across the street from Disneyland"
This a pretty nice hotel. Right across the street from Disneyland and California Adventures. Rooms are very clean and the hotel staff are awesome! They are very helpful. I give this hotel two thumbs up!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great location!"
Our stay was great! Great location, great service all around, and a pretty great breakfast. My kids are picky eaters. There was a variety of foods and HAM every other day! It's also a great location. We were pleasently surprised and plan to stay here again next year.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Marcene
Super convenient for visiting the Disney parks and Downtown Disney.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Within walking distance to Disneyland"
Good selection for their complimentary breakfast, rooms are comfortable, close to Disneyland.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
stephanie
"Disneyland stay."
Perfect! We felt so lucky to get a room here. Right across the street from Disneyland and on the ART bus system. Very helpful staff! Will definitely stay here again! Great value!
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
My wife and I enjoy visiting Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure and we also enjoy the value of a clean and budget-friendly hotel that is located directly across the street from the parks.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Family reunion at Disneyland"
With little children staying with us we appreciated the breakfast every morning and how quickly the rooms were taken care of. Will be staying again in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Cathy
"Best Western across from Disneyland"
Check in and check out were quick and easy. The room was nice and clean. Most of the continental breakfast was fine, but the eggs tasted fake. It was a bit noisy for me, but I'm a light sleeper. Street noise, cars in the hotel parking area and vacuums running before 8AM made for a short night sleep. There was no hot water the first morning of our stay, but they gave us 20% the room rate for that day. They fixed the hot water and it worked fine after that. I feel like we had a decent experience for the rate we paid. It wasn't super, but it wasn't bad either. Decent, it was. Mmmm yes.
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Marlon
Perfect location for visiting Disneyland. Room clean, bed comfortable and nice to have a fridge. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
"Great hotel for Disney stay!"
We loved our stay! Breakfast was great - not just pastries and juice, but eggs, ham or sausage, waffles, potatoes. The room was very clean and updated, beds super comfortable. Right next to Denny's and Tony Romas was great, and this is one of the closest hotels to Disneyland. 7 minute walk to the park entrance.
8 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"2 stars"
1. Spider on the bed 2. While the room had a sign that said non smoking, you can still smell the cigarette smoke from the walls. 3. The queen beds were way too small to fit two people. 4. No parking available when you come back after 10pm. 5. Service was there and friendly enough. 6. Its right across from disneyland. But a little far for the convention Centre. 7. Good enough neighborhood.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
RobertJ
"Excellent location - free parking for Disneyland"
We booked this hotel so we could crash after a full day at Disneyland and California Adventure. We were able to park first thing in the morning at 7 AM before checking in later in the day. A wonderful way to avoid the paid parking at the park and we were right across the street from the entrance to both parks. We also appreciated that we could walk back to the hotel around dinner time to rest before the World of Color show at California Adventure at 9 PM. The only issue was the room location. Disneyland hosted their Halloween Spooktacular that Friday night we were staying at the hotel. We got the last room available - under the Breakfast room on the 3rd floor. After 16 hours at Disneyland/California Adventure on Friday, we were awoken at 7:30 AM Saturday morning by children jumping and running along the breakfast room deck over our room. The cleaning staff in the breakfast room were sweeping and moving chairs as well. So much for sleeping in! Overall the hotel was great - we'd just advise booking the room very early to avoid the block of rooms 201-203 under the breakfast room!.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Caryn
"Clean hotel right across from Disney land"
Nice clean comfortable hotel near Disneyland. It only takes 5 minutes to get to and from the park which made it more enjoyable for our family. After a long day at disneyland you dred walking back to your hotel after spending 5± hours at the park. But not in this case before you know it your at your room. And it's right next to Dennys which gives you a discount on your meals for staying at the hotel. Will stay again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Vanisha
"Ok hotel close to Disneyland"
This hotel was ok! It's not where i usually stay, the front desk girls were very helpful! the room was musty and air conditioner wasn't very cold. Free breakfast was good! I would only recommend it because you could walk across the street to Disneyland.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Kamalu
"Small Beds, Convenient Location"
Beds are not queen size, they even seem a little small for a full size. Location is very convenient and literally directly across the street from Disneyland. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Nicole
"Great Disney Access"
Nice location - pretty decent hotel. Over the last few years we've stayed at three or four other hotels along the Disney main gate there on Harbor Blvd and this is the closest one and probably the nicest hotel. The breakfasts were good too and parking wasn't really a problem. I would go here again and I didn't say that about a few of the others I stayed at.
3 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
AlanB
"Satisfied with hotel stay."
Great location. It's one of the closes hotels to the entrance of the parks. Parking is free. I have family in the area and they were able to visit without paying for parking, which they had to do the last time we were there and stayed at a different hotel. Full breakfast buffet. We were happy to have a free breakfast that included proteins, fruits, and grains, as well as your typical junk foods and sweets. To be honest, I don't think the meats and eggs were natural. Better not to ask questions, IMO. As someone who values fresh and wild foods and rarely eats out at restaurants to avoid the over salted processed foods, we didn't go to Disneyland to eat healthy.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Small but very clean. So convenient, with Disneyland entrance right across the street.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
The staff was great and their customer service was great. The elevator didn't work too well and neither the hair dryer. The carpet smelled pretty bad.
6 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
me and my family went to vacation to Disneyland for my sons 6th birthday.the hotel was across the street from the park.we loved everything about the hotel.our room was very clean as the whole hotel.every employee that we came across was very helpful and friendly.we where also surprised to find out our stay included a complimentary breakfast buffet which was very delicious which sits you on the balcony facing Disneyland.we loved this place and will continue to go back.we recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay near by Disneyland
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Carlos Lopez
"Across from Disneyland"
I stayed at this hotel as it was in close proximity to both Disneyland and the conference I was attending. As I had taken an early flight, I got there a few hours prior to check in. The staff graciously agreed to stow my bag so I could spend the morning/afternoon in Disneyland and complete my check in later. The rooms are very nice and clean. The hotel is not all that new but very well maintained. I would happlily stay here again on a future visit to Anaheim.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great location for Disneyland stay"
Enjoyed having the free breakfast, it was better than I thought would be! Loved how close to the entrance to Disneyland from the hotel. Would stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to Disneyland"
we selected the Best Western across the street from the shuttle bus area entrance to Disneyland which was very convenient and we would walk to Disneyland. The staff at the Best Western were wonderful, friendly and responsive to our needs. We were traveling with 3 small children and it was a safe place to stay. They have a free breakfast, laundry facilities, an outdoor pool, and was situated in between Denny's and Tony Roma's which was also very convenient. We are planning future trips and will stay at the Best Western again for a third time!!
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
PTimm
"Almost in front of D.L entrance"
It was a nice experience. The rooms were a bit cramped an the bathroom was even smaller. It was clean and enjoyable. One thing was the service staff were a bit pushy; even though a late checkout was given, room service constantly kept knocking waking up my family throughout the morning
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Sam
"Super close to Disney"
Excellent quality and an awesome price! The room was clean, had modern furniture and even had a small fridge and microwave. The bathroom was superclean and had pleasant surfaces made of real rock. Very nice find indeed.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
alexey
"Best Location"
Great room...clean. Just added breakfast, so that was a bonus! Super location to walk to both Disney parks...literally 5 to 10 minutes to the gate with walk and security.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
AZ Traveler
"Disneyland Fu n"
Had a great time, good accommodations. Lo ved the fact that it was so close to Disneyland, walking distance. Enjoyed the pool also.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Kelsey
very good
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
juan carlos frias
"Petty Good"
The hotel staff was great and perfect location for our Disneyland trip. They also served breakfast for free every morning. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Disneyland"
Awesome location for your visit to Disneyland. Room is clean and nicely updated. Nice breakfast served every morning. However front desk staff is not so good. Rude, Rushed, and annoyed by any additonal request. We arrived 9:30 am and was hoping to check in or be allowed to park in the lot to walk to the park. I was greeted, filled out the paperwork but no point during this process was i told this is only pre registering and must return at a later time. After driving 7 hours it would be nice to check in- or atleast be allowed to park early- nope.. We obliged and came back at 2 pm. A room was available (in the far end of the property) i politley asked if there were any rooms available in the front part of the property and i was given a death glare with "we dont have any rooms, YOU'LL need to wait for it to be cleaned"-the computer was not checked but instead i recieved a brupt answer. If you want a nice clean room but no care for any level of customer service stay here. Otherwise pay an extra few dollars and stay at TROPICANA down the street-much closer, and friendly staff.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great location,friendly staff"
No surprises,which is rare in this area. Can't beat the location. Close to sporting venues and theme parks-could see Space Mountain upon exiting the room.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
chris
"Breakfast service"
My stay was very good. The only thing was when I went to get breakfast one day, one of the employees told me that I couldn't take food to my room. Meanwhile there were people going out with food, right before I left. And also after I left. Otherwise everything was very good.
5 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Convenience and Location"
Great Location. Just minutes away from Disneyland. The Hotel is updated and clean. Just what you need while enjoying Disney. Not Luxurious, yet comfortable and convenient!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Angie
Hotel was right across from Disneyland. Was clean and people were very friendly
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Staff was very friendly!"
Well worth the price we paid! Short walk to Parks, great breakfast, friendly staff, comfy rooms, air conditioning was a little touchy and pool small but would absolutely stay again!!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
tami
"Great Place"
Great people and a close place to Disneyland. Can't go wrong staying here!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Chris & Rick
"Perfect location to Disneyland"
Wonderful, friendly staff. Comfortable, clean room. Closer to the park than the Disney resort. Breakfast was filling, fresh and varietal (eggs, sausage, potatoes, plus standards). Highly recommended!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
B
"Great Hotel for Disneyland"
This hotel was super close to Disneyland! The staff was super friendly and super nice!! They were very welcoming and told us that we can even view the Disneyland fireworks from the balcony. The room was great, even though the lowest the AC went to was 66, it still did the job. I wish there were more outlets, being that there were 4 girls in my room. Plus this hotel has complimentary breakfast! And I don't mean just cereal and fruits, I mean sausage, eggs, waffles, etc. I would differently stay at this hotel again:D!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Holly
Need better parking,parking is not good i think they should have the parking so if your room is on one end thats were you park not all on other side..i had to park on one end and walk all the way to the other for my room.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
808mechanical
"very uncomfortable stay"
The location is the only good thing about this hotel,there is not enough parking, it's horrible.there air conditioner is an old version I think that's what was causing the air quality in the room to feel unclean, stuffy,andvhumid, couldn't breath so uncomfortable. The water in the shower filled up to my feet, so they need to clean 5th drain, and you can't check in until 3:00 even though people check out by 12:00 the house keeper tapped at my door at 9:00 am and by the time I got up to open the door she was already coming in, so no privacy either.overall uncomfortable stay, I will absolutely never stay here again.the best Western inn Anaheim mini suites is where I will continue to stay they r so clean and great service, and they have enough parking and new account system.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Super close to Disney."
We booked this stay for an impromtu trip to Disneyland. The hotel is older but nicely remodeled. A few cracks could be seen in the bathrooms and the room/carpets felt damp but it was very clean. You can't beat the proximity to Disneyland, the walk took less than 10 minutes. We are already booked for October.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jaime
"Across The Street From Disneyland"
The hotel was great due to you walk 40 yards and cross the street to Disneyland If you want a clean comfortable room to rest between days to Disney at a very reasonable price, than you will be happy. NOW if you are looking for a new feel updated fixtures high dollar room than stay inside disneyland.We have stayed twice inside, the last four visits and found that walking to the entrance is by far easier unless you stayed at the Californian
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
E
"3nights"
No problems at all. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Disneyland Stay"
The hotel was great! Nice that we could get breakfast. Some of the staff was rude when trying to book another room.
"Walk to disneyland"
Walk to disneyland, no parking fee, and discount at Denny's. This hotel is a deal compared to others nearby.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Nam
"Best Western Plus"
I was happily surprise with Best Western Plus. The location was great. The room was adequate. The service was great.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014