Hotel Egina Bogota, Bogota
Situated in Bogota, Hotel Egina Bogota is in a shopping district and close to UniCentro, Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall, and Usaquén Flea Market. Also nearby are World Trade Center and Park 93.
Hotel Egina Bogota has a steam room and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a business center and meeting rooms. This Bogota hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 44 guestrooms at Hotel Egina Bogota include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 42-inch plasma TVs are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers with rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $45
- Superior Room
- Junior Suite
- Run of House
At a glance
- This hotel has 44 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1997
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Cosmos Insignia HotelFrom
"This hotel is among better hotels in Bogota. It has been recently remodeled with a contemporary taste and overall they did a good job for the renovation. The staff are very…"Apr 13, 2015
- Casa Dann Carlton Hotel & SpaFrom
"This hotel is among better hotels in Bogota. However due to on going road construction, I gave the neighborhood three star. On the other hand there is still an on going remodeling…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Confort BogotaFrom
"A short stay, the owner operates the hotel. She is very friendly. I really recomend this hotel."Apr 13, 2015
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
"I have stayed at many hotels in Bogota and Sofitel was one of them. I seemed to enjoy the hotel more on this visit. The room is close to perfect, the staff friendly and the…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningLe Chateu - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open select days.
Hotel Egina Bogota, Bogota’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Egina Bogota Bogota
- Hotel Egina Bogota
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4500.00 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 35000 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.