All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
201 Music City Circle, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Room was comfortable with good location. Maid service was late in the day and one day did not get any service at all.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Roger
My boyfriend, his son, and a friend of ours came with us to Nashville. It was my first time going there and the hotel was amazing, people were so nice, when we told them that we were from out of town they made us feel welcomed. Even though it was a short stay I will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Cassidy
"Bang for your buck"
The room was one of the nicer ones we've stayed in. The bathroom was a little tight when trying to share the space& the water was what I think over chlorinated but besides that liked the shuttle service & overall good stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"June stay"
Excellent experience, recommend to all
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
We made an unscheduled stop in Nashville during a two-week vacation. We booked this hotel online and were pleasantly surprised with the value and condition of the property. The only issue we had was when we opened the door to our room and it hadn't been cleaned. We took the issue to the front desk and it was promptly corrected. They were also helpful getting us on the downtown shuttle. We'll be making future trips to Nashville and will use this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"NEVER EVER WILL STAY IN A BEST WESTERN AGAIN."
We had a family situation where we needed to leave. Having 2 days remaining. The hotel refused to refund and part of the last 2 nights.
3 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Clinton
"Nashville Show"
Weekend getaway to see show in Nashville. Easy commute to downtown area. Great night of sleep.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Offhanded service. Try another option in the area"
Rude front desk staff--when we arrived the young lady at the desk glanced at us but never put down her cell phone. After we stood around like idiots for a while, another staffer arrived who was clearly annoyed that we had taken him away from whatever else he was doing to check us in. He refused to accept my Best Western loyalty card "because we booked through a third party," even though every other Best Western we stayed at during our trip accepted it gladly. Plenty of places to eat in the area (most of which had poor service, too!), but at least one is not stranded at the hotel. When we returned to the hotel we were approached by a well-dressed gent who tried to run the "lost my credit card, just need a few bucks for gas" scam. Considering he was working the main entrance, I would have expected the hotel to run him off. But noooo. Otherwise the hotel rates a "meh." Not bad, but not great. Plenty of other similarly-priced options in the area, so you might want to try one of those.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Very clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was good but busy, so they ran out of everything one morning. Outdoor pool area was nice. They also had a shuttle bus to take you downtown to go out for the evening and would pick you up and bring you back as well. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back again.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Cullen
Room had plenty of space. All front desk staff were very nice. Shuttle service round trip to downtown for $10 per person is great and runs from 10am til 1:30 am. No problem with parking. Really close to the Opry and mall. Breakfast is okay. Plenty of restaurants near the hotel and at the mall.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Awesome for the price!"
One of the more reasonable priced hotels in the area for a suite! I've paid more for a smaller room at other hotels so this was a pleasant surprise! They had a shuttle that went downtown every hour for $10 a person. That was one of the nicest things to have for a day trip downtown without having to find a place to park and we were able to have a few drinks downtown. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was clean, the staff was awesome and I would stay here again!
4 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Alana
"Family trip to Nashville"
The Lobby was not as nice as I hoped and the elevator smelled bad. However, the rooms were awesome! Beautiful, comfortable, and very clean! The sheets were super soft and the décor was very up to date. The staff was quick to be helpful. I would recommend a stay here.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Golf trip"
Very nice, in very good condition, convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Not a bad hotel for the price"
For the price, it was good hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly. Didn't use the outdoor pool but it didn't look very clean. To be fair I'm not sure it was open yet. Continental breakfast was pretty lame compared to a Holiday Inn or Hampton.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"One night stay"
Front desk not very friendly
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
WILLIAM
"Amazing Price for what you get!"
The hotel was amazingly clean! The front desk workers were so helpful and friendly! Very pretty newly renovated rooms and hotel!
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Farin
"nice hotel, incompetent front desk"
Everything was great until check out. I was told my card would not be charged (just held for incidentals) when I said I wanted to pay at check out with cash. Well the girl behind the counter said I had a zero balance. I told her I wanted to pay cash and that the girl who checked us in said they would NOT charge my card; her exact words were "oh, we don't do that so no worries." The girl then said I had paid on online when I had not. I showed her my confirmation that clearly stated I had not....it said pay hotel. She would not reverse the charges because according to her, I paid when I booked....I did not. After further arguing we left. Two days later a charge appears on my credit card...charged by Best Western. So they made a mistake and had NOT charged me and rerealized their mistake and decided to charge the card they still had on file. It's a shame because the hotel is very nice, but the incompetance of the front desk staff will keep me from returning and recommending this hotel to others.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Casey
"thumbs up"
The stay was good, pretty close to downtown, walking to the Gaylord was quick, for sure WE will be back.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Debbie
Would definitely stay here again. Very clean, updated rooms. Staff was friendly & helpful. Reasonable rates and close to downtown Nashville.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Dena
"Best Western Opryland Visit - April 2015"
Overall rating Fair. Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion) not available. Had to request from front desk upon arrival. Elevator service very slow. Only one elevator was working. Breakfast room was small and always crowded when we were there. One side of toaster out of service. Scrambled eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Staff seemed indifferent when told of problems. Waffles were good as were other breakfast items.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great place"
I would certainly stay here again. The room was clean and renovated about 3 years ago.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was perfectly as expected
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Old. Breakfast was too fat - will like to have fruit
2 night family trip May 30, 2013
"Excellent stay, a real bargain"
Fine service, helpful personnel, and the excellent shuttle service to the entertainment district made it as good as being downtown. Rate was a real bargain.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Kevin C.
"in the heart of music city"
We enjoyed our stay. Close to everything. Very secure and every employee was very polite and courteous. This was our second time to stay there and we will return.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Great place to stayy"
Clean, nice staff, great showers. Could not connect to the Internet. Call the front desk and got "The radiation from the sun misaligned the satilites that is why the Internet is down." Really??? I connected my laptop to the hotel next door and got a connection. Over all we had a nice over night stay.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2012

"Great for the Orpy"
I liked how close it was to the grande old opry. The shuttle doesn't town was too pricy for my liking so we took the bus from the mall it only cost us 1.75 each way vs the $10 the hotel wanted. Room was huge I loved having the fridge it was so cold we froze water bottles for our cooler:)
4 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Erin
"Close to Grand Ole Opry"
Good location close to the Grand Ole Opry. About a 20-30 minute drive to downtown Nashville with a paid shuttle service available. Walking distance to a small number of restaurants. Rooms were okay - large rooms, but air conditioning not great and rooms quite dusty.
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Hotel good - location was a bit inconvenient"
The hotel and staff were friendly and helpful. The only aspect that was a bit frustrating was getting to and from the city centre and even to the Opry land and mall - which was just out of walking distance. Acknowledge that the shuttle bus ran downtown on the hour - but was surprised that the town bus didn't run near the hotel and even to use it would have meant a long walk to the information centre. A shuttle from the hotel itself with more flexibility would have been great. Alternatively a more efficient shuttle service would have helped given that numerous different shuttles seem to run on the same routes ? Still couldn't get to the Mall without needing a taxi.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Adrian
"Clean comfortable"
Clean, comfortable hotel. My only complaint is that it's quite far from opryland and they don't have a shuttle. Other hotels in the neighbourhood have a free shuttle
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
sarah
"Clean Room"
Good over all hotel comfy beds clean rooms and good maid service. Front desk very helpful and friendly smiles from all staff
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Richard Craig
"clean rooms ,,,quite"
good
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
ray

"Bra hotell med bra service"
Vi var i Nashvile i 3 dagar. Hotellet var fräscht men låg en bit ifrån centrala Nashville. Hotellet hade dock shuttleservice till Nashville för en billig peng. Frukosten var helt ok, och ett plus för poolen. Området kändes tryggt. Skulle rekommendera det.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
SE
"Nydeligt, pænt (kedeligt)"
Alt hvad man ville forvente. Rent og pænt, udmærket morgenmad - og man kan gå over på Logan's Roadhouse og spise. Det sikre valg.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Jens
DK
"平均レベル"
サービスは平均レベル。フロントのスタッフがやや不親切。レストランがやや狭かった。
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Hiroshi
JP
"freundliches Hotel Nähe Grand Ole Opry"
Das Hotel liegt ein paar Autominuten von der Grand Ole Opry und einer großen Outlett Mall entfernt. Drumherum gibt es einige Restaurants und Musikbars. Unser Zimmer war schön groß, mit Sofaecke, Kühlschrank und Kaffemaschine für Kapseln. Das Bad war auch sehr gut ausgestattet und alles war immer sauber. Wir haben uns richtig wohl gefühlt. Nur das WLAN hat am ersten Tag in unserem Zimmer nicht funktioniert, wurde aber am nächsten Tag umgehend behoben.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
2 night trip Oct 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland

" Moose Convention"
07/05/15 Liz C
The hotel was very clean and fresh smelling. It was within walking distance to opry mills and hotel. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was tasty. Great resturants and sights to see close. If you are a Dukes of Hazzard fan A must see is Cooters! The General Lee is right up front for pictures!! Awesome!!
"extremely hospitable"
07/02/15 Lesley W Glasgow, United Kingdom
Very enjoyable stay in Nashville, can't wait to go back. The people in Nashville are so friendly and welcoming. The best western was a great place to stay,about a fifteen minute walk from Broadway but plenty of bars to visit on music row just around the corner. The staff were so friendly and polite especially Nathan on the front desk. I would highly recommend. Mr and Mrs mcdonald.
"Wonderful stay"
07/01/15 510edwards London, Kentucky
Staying in Nashville to visit was very enjoyable and relaxed. After reading several different hotel reviews both pro and con I decided on the Best Western on music city circle. Its approximately 1.5 miles to the Opry and the mall. Plenty of great restaurants very close by and a go cart track about a block away. The staff was courteous but best of all, the room was immaculate. The pillows quite comfortable and the bed with pillowtop mattress was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and plenty of towels and hot water! Sweet. Coffee, refrigerator, ironing board, microwave, blow dryer, nice big TV. Nice cold AC. Breakfast was good and quite a crowd with a complete array of everything you need, hot and cold, most importantly coffee. Lol. Didn't get a chance to swim in the pool but it looked inviting. The housekeeping staff were very nice and yes, I would stay here again next time. Parking is free. There are taxes added to the room cost but that's everywhere you go. I hope others enjoyed it as much as we did.
"Many Changes Needed"
07/01/15 loribeth_97 Pittsburgh, PA
This hotel is in major need of a complete renovation. The curb appeal is non existent. The rooms are very dated and you can hardly see to get ready in the bathroom because the lighting is so dim. The front desk staff is just plain rude and unknowledgable. The breakfast room is too small to service the hotel guests. I have been a platinum member with Best Western for several years now and this is by far my worst experience.
"FRONT DESK CREW"
06/29/15 Anita W Tallahassee, Florida
The front desk crew are the RUDEST people i have met. Not only did they double charge me, which waiting for a refund took 3 days. I received no apology for. The rooms were very nice and clean BUT i wouldn't recommend them just on the ground that NOBODY wants to be treated rudely on their vacation. Or have their budget shot because of the stupidity of hotel staff.
"Ms"
06/28/15 terry w
We spent a couple days there were very disappointed on checking in The shower was full of mold we called the desk and they said there was no one from cleaning and it was only 5 PM We asked the person at the counter to have someone come up and clean the mold off the shower as there were no other rooms available Eventually a young man came up and cleaned the mold out of the shower
"Comfortable and convienient"
06/28/15 cindycollie Iowa City, Iowa
Great accommodations near the Old Opry area. Spacious, modern room with comfortable bed. Easy access to interstate and close to the Gray Lines Bus tour office. Very good breakfast. Would stay at this location again.
"Great location but...."
06/27/15 travelforless Atlanta
Took a few day road trip to Nashville for the first time. I had read reviews on TA and this seemed like a great base location to be at for attending the Grand Ole Opry and getting downtown to the bars and restaurants without paying the exorbitant daily parking fees downtown. I had read that some of the hotels including this Best Western near Opryland had a cheap shuttle downtown ($10 roundtrip) which seemed like a great way to avoid the hassle of driving and parking plus no worries later if one imbibes. The shuttle worked like a charm, picked us up on the hour and returns every half hour in front of the Convention Center on Commerce til 1:30AM on weekdays. Our room had two double beds, sofa and desk. The pluses include very large safe (biggest I've seen at any hotel) plus very nice shower head. The bad? The hallways smelled musty, wreaking almost like a Las Vegas casino, but not of smoke (hotel is non smoking which is a plus). The bathroom had no vent and the pillows were the worst I've slept on in ten years. Breakfast room was small. Watery artificial tasting scrambled eggs and bacon that looked like leather. Only plus was they had boiled eggs in the fridge (which should be labeled so people know there's another option other than carcinogenic watery scrambled eggs. Also, nice to have a waffle maker. Coffee was average. This hotel had no free newspapers such as USA Today would have been nice. Location was indeed great for our purposes. Five minutes to the Grand Ole Opry and they have a shuttle ($5 each way) if you need it. The Grand Ole Opry was fantastic (book your tix in advance). Downtown bars were pretty noisy. Avoid Jack's BBQ (awful) on Broadway. Bars were generally too loud. Quieter musical options at Margaritaville near 4th and Broadway and across the street at Cowboy Tequilla. Rock Bottom Grille near 4th and Broadway much better food than Jacks, air conditioned and better service. The BBQ I had in Memphis was way better. In fact, the bbq at Jack's is about the worst I've had. In summary, the Best Western Suites Near Opryland met our needs. However, it is very average and for the price, not all that pleased. Would I stay again? I'd probably try the Courtyard Marriott next door before returning to this average hotel. By the way, I did not find the staff to be unfriendly as others reported. Also, I used the tip of another reviewer to park at the public library on Commerce and 7th if you drive downtown, only about $5 all day. Enjoyed the Parthenon replica at Centennial Park and the Country Music Hall of Fame, though overpriced. Bring your AAA card for discount on admission or bring the maps provided at hotel which have a $2 off coupon. It wasn't worth the $24 ticket price, being that I am not a huge country music fan, but it is nicely done.
06/25/15 David S Texas
Everything at this hotel was very nice. Its clean and comfortable. The location is great. The only bad thing was breakfast. Yes it's free in a way but you are really paying for it with the room. It should be kept full and clean at all times. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was okay friendly. There are many hotels in the area but I've always been a Best Western customer. I would stay here again for sure.
"Nice Choice!"
06/23/15
All in all a very nice stay. Typical breakfast with nothing out of the ordinary. I wish there was coffee in the lobby though as I can always use a little in the evening. Room was roomy and clean, basically what I care about. Small pool and exercise room that I did not use but it's available. Finally, the staff was helpful and gave us advice on what to see and when to go. Take the Tommy Tour from the hotel in the morning. It's worth the money. He is super knowledgeable about the area and showed us things we would have never seen on our own (the railroad station hotel was just one).