All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
201 Music City Circle, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Golf trip"
Very nice, in very good condition, convenient.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
had to leave early because of my wifes medical condition,manager would not refund any of my 3 nights stay which I did not even use as I came a day early
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Not a bad hotel for the price"
For the price, it was good hotel. The room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly. Didn't use the outdoor pool but it didn't look very clean. To be fair I'm not sure it was open yet. Continental breakfast was pretty lame compared to a Holiday Inn or Hampton.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"One night stay"
Front desk not very friendly
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
WILLIAM
"Friendly staff"
Efficient staff and good location. clean. Would be nice if there was guest laundry
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Amazing Price for what you get!"
The hotel was amazingly clean! The front desk workers were so helpful and friendly! Very pretty newly renovated rooms and hotel!
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Farin
"NICE STAY"
It was a nice place to sleep, clean, quiet with a friendly staff
Other trip May 11, 2015
"nice hotel, incompetent front desk"
Everything was great until check out. I was told my card would not be charged (just held for incidentals) when I said I wanted to pay at check out with cash. Well the girl behind the counter said I had a zero balance. I told her I wanted to pay cash and that the girl who checked us in said they would NOT charge my card; her exact words were "oh, we don't do that so no worries." The girl then said I had paid on online when I had not. I showed her my confirmation that clearly stated I had not....it said pay hotel. She would not reverse the charges because according to her, I paid when I booked....I did not. After further arguing we left. Two days later a charge appears on my credit card...charged by Best Western. So they made a mistake and had NOT charged me and rerealized their mistake and decided to charge the card they still had on file. It's a shame because the hotel is very nice, but the incompetance of the front desk staff will keep me from returning and recommending this hotel to others.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Casey
"thumbs up"
The stay was good, pretty close to downtown, walking to the Gaylord was quick, for sure WE will be back.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Debbie
"in town for conference"
Staff were nice & helpful. It was a nice spacious room, clean, plenty of towels. It was nice to have a refrigerator, microwave & keurig coffee maker. It was close to the convention center. There are lots of restaurants in the area. The hot breakfast was good & plentiful. My room was right across hall from elevator but I couldn't hear it or my neighbors. Only complaint was a couple of times I found ants in the sink by the coffee maker.
Other trip May 8, 2015
R
Would definitely stay here again. Very clean, updated rooms. Staff was friendly & helpful. Reasonable rates and close to downtown Nashville.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Dena
"I love William"
William, the late night front desk man is splendid. After waking him up he was more than happy to make us chef boyardee and get us skittles and tic tacs. He liked when we sang in the lobby also. i wish he would have sang along also.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Jay Kathol
"Best Western Opryland Visit - April 2015"
Overall rating Fair. Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion) not available. Had to request from front desk upon arrival. Elevator service very slow. Only one elevator was working. Breakfast room was small and always crowded when we were there. One side of toaster out of service. Scrambled eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Staff seemed indifferent when told of problems. Waffles were good as were other breakfast items.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Nice hotel. Our room was clean and the staff was helpful.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great place"
I would certainly stay here again. The room was clean and renovated about 3 years ago.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was perfectly as expected
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Old. Breakfast was too fat - will like to have fruit
2 night family trip May 30, 2013
"Excellent stay, a real bargain"
Fine service, helpful personnel, and the excellent shuttle service to the entertainment district made it as good as being downtown. Rate was a real bargain.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Kevin C.
"in the heart of music city"
We enjoyed our stay. Close to everything. Very secure and every employee was very polite and courteous. This was our second time to stay there and we will return.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012

"kicked up our heels in nashville !!!!"
Stayed at hotel 4 nights,check in easy and room ready so we got early check in which was great.Front desk staff were great from shuttle at airport and back to arranging shuttle pickup for us to downtown (nominal fee for shuttle) .Rooms good size , beds/pillows great , shower great (no fan) rooms clean.Had everything we needed . Breakfast buffet average , location good , lots of places to eat close by. weekends.
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
lynn
"Housekeeping did not clean the room"
Stayed for 2 days. We left our room at 10 a.m. on the first day and placed the "housekeeping" tag on the door knob. Returned at 5 p.m. and the tag was still there. Called the front desk and they challenged us that the tag showed "do not disturb". We double checked and are 100% certain it was indicating housekeeping. Front desk said "too late all cleaning staff have gone home". We said that this was not acceptable and got a call back saying - there is still cleaning staff in the building and they would clean our room. Left us with a unpleasant experience.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Daniel J
"Great for the Orpy"
I liked how close it was to the grande old opry. The shuttle doesn't town was too pricy for my liking so we took the bus from the mall it only cost us 1.75 each way vs the $10 the hotel wanted. Room was huge I loved having the fridge it was so cold we froze water bottles for our cooler:)
4 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Erin
"Close to Grand Ole Opry"
Good location close to the Grand Ole Opry. About a 20-30 minute drive to downtown Nashville with a paid shuttle service available. Walking distance to a small number of restaurants. Rooms were okay - large rooms, but air conditioning not great and rooms quite dusty.
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Hotel good - location was a bit inconvenient"
The hotel and staff were friendly and helpful. The only aspect that was a bit frustrating was getting to and from the city centre and even to the Opry land and mall - which was just out of walking distance. Acknowledge that the shuttle bus ran downtown on the hour - but was surprised that the town bus didn't run near the hotel and even to use it would have meant a long walk to the information centre. A shuttle from the hotel itself with more flexibility would have been great. Alternatively a more efficient shuttle service would have helped given that numerous different shuttles seem to run on the same routes ? Still couldn't get to the Mall without needing a taxi.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Adrian
"Clean comfortable"
Clean, comfortable hotel. My only complaint is that it's quite far from opryland and they don't have a shuttle. Other hotels in the neighbourhood have a free shuttle
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
sarah
"Clean Room"
Good over all hotel comfy beds clean rooms and good maid service. Front desk very helpful and friendly smiles from all staff
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Richard Craig
"clean rooms ,,,quite"
good
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
ray

"bien mais loin de l'aeroport et du centre ville"
Etape d'un voyage musical, cet hôtel est trop décentré quand on n'a pas de voiture et que l'on dépend des taxis. sinon rien a dire, c'est standard et sans surprise. personnel très serviable pour pallier à l'éloignement
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
bertrand
FR
"Bra hotell med bra service"
Vi var i Nashvile i 3 dagar. Hotellet var fräscht men låg en bit ifrån centrala Nashville. Hotellet hade dock shuttleservice till Nashville för en billig peng. Frukosten var helt ok, och ett plus för poolen. Området kändes tryggt. Skulle rekommendera det.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
SE
"Nydeligt, pænt (kedeligt)"
Alt hvad man ville forvente. Rent og pænt, udmærket morgenmad - og man kan gå over på Logan's Roadhouse og spise. Det sikre valg.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Jens
DK
"平均レベル"
サービスは平均レベル。フロントのスタッフがやや不親切。レストランがやや狭かった。
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Hiroshi
JP
"freundliches Hotel Nähe Grand Ole Opry"
Das Hotel liegt ein paar Autominuten von der Grand Ole Opry und einer großen Outlett Mall entfernt. Drumherum gibt es einige Restaurants und Musikbars. Unser Zimmer war schön groß, mit Sofaecke, Kühlschrank und Kaffemaschine für Kapseln. Das Bad war auch sehr gut ausgestattet und alles war immer sauber. Wir haben uns richtig wohl gefühlt. Nur das WLAN hat am ersten Tag in unserem Zimmer nicht funktioniert, wurde aber am nächsten Tag umgehend behoben.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2013