All hotels in Destin, Florida, United States of America
14047 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Destin, FL, 32541, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place and views of the beach"
Great location. Great Hotel and staff. super clean room. The balcony was a great change from the normal hotel rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Shane
"Love it!"
Very nice stay! The free breakfast was amazing not your typical hotel breakfast! Will keep this hotel in mind on my next trip to Flordia!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Crystal
"Very nice hotel, convenient to everything"
It was a very impressive hotel, very large room. We wanted to stay longer but we were heading south for some 70 degree weather. They had a great hot free breakfast. We would stay again
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Absolutely lovely, especially for the price"
This hotel really impressed me. It was only $65 for a night, and it was beautiful on the outside. The lobby was very nice, and the staff was extremely friendly. The room I got was a king, with no balcony. It was lovely! Very clean, huge bed, big TV, and big clean bathroom with beautiful granite countertops (that was a great touch). The complimentary breakfast was great! It wasn't huge, but they had great coffee, several different bagle/toast/english muffing options, spreads, muffins, cereal, juice, fresh hot oatmeal, and the biggest plus was you could make your own really great waffles! It was right across the street from the beach! I loved this hotel, and it was so affordable. I will absolutely be back!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Christian
"Great time away"
One of the best rooms and value I've had for some time. Clean, friendly and priced right.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
FJR
"awesome area, good hotel for the price"
Great hotel staff and the area cannot be beat. However, I made a reservation for a room with a single king bed and was given one with two queen beds. No big deal really since my husband and I were just spending the night passing through.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"2nd Home !"
Good Stay . Need bacon on breakfast bar .
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel, good central location"
Very nice hotel with a great staff. Everything was better than I had hoped for, for the money spent.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Best Bang For Your Buck!"
This hotel has everything your need! You get so much ammentities for the money. Nice Decore, indoor and outdoor pool and a hot tub. The continental breakfast is a nice plus. The food isn't the best but it is descent. The staff is very helpful and friendly also.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
great
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Doris
"Loved staying here"
We really enjoyed staying here! As soon as we walked through the door, we were greeted by friendly staff who seemed truly pleased about us being there. We were treated with respect!
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Sesalie
"Clean but choose room caefullly"
We stayed here for one night before checking into a condo on a Saturday The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable.The shower had good water pressure and temperature. However we were given a room right next to the little racetrack amusement park next door.....make sure to ask to stay on the other side of the building and check the thermostat to make sure it works.....ours didn't....and two of the blinds had been broken off with paper taped on them to block out the light. Normally we would have asked to change rooms but we had been up for almost 24 hours due to flight delays and all we wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Connor
"Can't go wrong!"
Great little hotel at a great price.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
bret
"Very Nice Hotel!"
The staff was excellent and the hotel was very close to all of the attractions.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Avis
"Good place to stay at a very reasonable price"
Excellent, we enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
EMELINDA
"Great value that is in a good location."
Great value in a good location. Nothing fancy, just a nice clean room.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Excellent service. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Price more than convenient. We are coming back in summer.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Tristan
"awesome find!"
Loved it. Great rate. Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Awesome stay!"
The hotel was very clean and hotel attendant was very nice and helpful. It was a short walk to the beach. The area was very nice with a lot of things to do! We would stay here again!
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Wonderful experience,heated pool was great since it was December. Nice breakfast each morning, staff was very nice had helpful. But they could use more parking spots, hate to see it in the middle of the summer.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"nice"
Very upscale for the price, 2 pools and hottub, breakfast was good
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
charles
"Overall pleasurable stay"
Nice Hotel. Breakfast did not have many choices. Traffic noise was what was expected for being right on a major highway.
5 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great place"
Just stayed for the night but it was very nice. Have been there before and were not disappointed.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"weekend stay"
Enjoyed our stay. Staff very friendly. Recommend.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Nice hotel other than the fact they were working on cable, and we had no TV for a day. Rooms were clean.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
J
I like the hotel but there were not many restaurants that were easy to walk to.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
carol
Decent hotel, not great. We had to ask to be moved to another room due to road noise.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Tyler
"Great price for a very quality room"
Stayed in room 206. Great furnishings. Big bathroom. Everything worked fine .we'll had a little trouble with tv remote with 100 buttons. Called downstairs and they talked me thru it. Good breakfast offerings. Waffles muffins biscuits and fruit. Overall enjoyed the stay
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
george p
The Summer Place Inn is a nice hotel, has comfortable rooms, and a very nice breakfast. The lobby is spacious and welcoming and the staff at the front desk warm and helpful. The rooms are well-appointed, comfortable, and come with a great view (although I had a room on the back of the hotel). I stayed here during the off-season (December) while on a business trip, so I can't speak to ease of access to the beach as I didn't swim during my trip, but I will say that the hotel is located in close proximity to several dining and family entertainment options. Based on my experience, I would come back again on business and would even bring my family during the summer.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Aaron
"great deal"
very nice for the price. breakfast good contenetal
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
The stay was very confortable and the location of the hotel made it so easy to visit friends and places.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Jerico
"Stay here"
Great hotel- especially for the price. Big room, clean, friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Vicki
The room was very nice for the price and breakfast was good only problem was cox installed new tvs and we did have tv part of the time but not always. until they got it corrected.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Quick Trip"
It was just for a Saturday/Sunday trip to shop at all the stores. Located close to all the places we enjoy. Staff was professional and informative. We would stay again when time presents itself.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Ronnie
"Great!"
All of the staff were very polite and helpful. The room was super clean and neat, everytime we needed somethig someone was right there to help. I would definitely use this hotel again and recommend it to a friend. I was very pleased with my stay here. It was right in the middle of town so I was able to do all the things I wanted to do. I really enjoyed my stay!!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Lane
"Great experience!"
Everything was great! Hotel was beyond our expectations. Staff was wonderful!
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We were pleased with our stay, rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was okay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kat
We only stayed one night but it was clean and comfortable. We go to Destin every year and I will pick this hotel to stay in again next year. The only complaint if you can call it that is that I wish the curtains would of closed all the way. The lights from across the street from the other hotels shown through the windows. But overall this is a great place to stay.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Nikki
"A Great Stay..."
Room was very clean, staff was very friendly. The price was great for the stay. I recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Shonesia
"Nice hotel very close to beach and shopping"
Staff was very professional as well as flexible. Will definitely book this hotel again!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Saltfisherman
"great stay"
we stayed 2 nights and didnt have any complaints at all. clean. modern. great staff.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
mike
"great stay"
Great room and wonderful staff. Was very quiet in the off season.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great Place to stay!"
great stay! Breakfast was great! Thanks Jeff for all your help! Look forward to our next visit!
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
This is an excellent hotel. Staff was very nice and efficient. The room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was a little spartan but there were breakfast alternatives very close by.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Ok stay"
The stay was nice. We were gone all day and returned at 3:30. We had to call for housekeeping to come and remove dirty towels. The wifi sucks. It would not hold a secure connection.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Angela
"A nice friendly inn."
We stayed here while visiting family so we didn't use a lot of the services around the area. The breakfast bar had a nice variety of food for everyone's taste. We had a late arrival and the staff were very friendly and took care of our needs upon check-in.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
J.
"great"
Very nice. Greath hot breakfast and a short walk to the beach.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
nancy
"One night stay."
Staff was great! Cleanliness had alittle to be desired, trash can in food area was real full when checking in late night. Still full next morning when I went for morning coffee. Elevator floor looked like a vacuuming was in order. Rooms were comfortable. Close to airport runway. A nice place for the $ and for short stays. I would dig deeper in my wallet if I was vacationing!!!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Joel E.
"Very nice, well cared for, friendly staff"
My daughter and 8 stayed here and were very pleased with everything. My second stay, and plan to stay there again!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014