All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America
10902 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"would stay again"
very accommodating. clean. great staff.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Pretty nice place. Close to Kaiser hospital in Downey. Comfortable bed
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
dayna
Although ur rooms look much more bigger on the Internet ur small Buffet breakfast Made up for it. I really enjoyed making ur own Belgium waffle. My advice is ad another waffle burner & maybe some scrambled eggs I no that all who stay will come back. And maybe tell there friends like myself thank once again & I will be again when I need a place for the night or maybe 2 nights.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Al
"Best of the Best Western in Norwalk"
The hotel was ideally situated near major freeways. The staff was exceptionally courteous, friendly and professional. The room was equipped with quality furniture and appliances. I truly enjoyed the experience.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Louis
"****1/2 out of 5 excellent hotel"
Excellent
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Kapil
"Fine for overnight"
Felt comfortable there. However the cable service felt little to be desired. Some channels very fuzzy. Also the Wii Fii was Awful in the room! It was clean and affordable and fine for overnight. But because of the other two things would not stay there more than a night. Stayed there because it was near an appt. I had to be in the morning and didn't want to fight traffic from Northridge in the morning.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Kathleen
"Quick Stay"
Worked out well for a short overnight business trip.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Alex
"Concrete mattress"
Very friendly and the front desk staff were very accommodating...my one complaint is that the king size bed (mattress) felt like concrete...which made sleep difficult.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Rosalie
much improved and very convenient
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"close to main freeways."
the room is clean and the staff is courteous. very satisfied.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Room clean with a frig, bed comfortable, the guys at the front desk very kind. I orders some things from amazon and they hold my items upon my ck inn. Nice breakfast.
Itzel
"Nice and cobfy"
Great hotel but if you are a light sleeper this might not be for you. It gets a little noisy with morning traffic.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Oscar
"Just fine"
Everything about the hotel was just fine. We did not spend much time there due to a training event we were attending down the street.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
BEN
"Sad about hot tub experience"
Went to the hot tub in the evening. it was tolerable, but should have been a little hotter. In the morning it did not open until 10:00. Wsup with that, when you have to check out by 11?? A groundskeeper let us in anyway at 9:00. Water was COLD and GREEN. Yuck! Talked to a guy who was in it right before 11 when we checked out and he said it still wasn't warm....just a little warmer than the pool.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Very clean!!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"A wonderful hotel stay."
I had quiet sleep, clean and courteous staff.clean bed and bathrooms and Ac works great and neat all over better than other places.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
marc
Great location and clean! The Air Con was a bit loud, but not a factor
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Alan
Great for our needs. close to shopping, restaurants & freeway. Also, helpful staff, a pool, jacuzzi and continental breakfast! Rooms were clean.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Good place to stay for short trips"
Hotel was fine for short stay. Staff helpful. Neighborhood was ok, didn't see any issues. Continental breakfast was standard hotel fair, but Starbucks and other choices close by. TV was really grainy, but we weren't there to watch TV.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very Good"
Our experience here was pretty good, the lady at the front desk was very nice and quickly chatted with us about the surrounding area. Our room was cool when we got there and things were in order for the most part. The only thing I was concerned about was the door leading to the other room (never was a fan of those) otherwise, our stay was comfortable. The channels were a bit limited and not HD but for our length of stay no biggie. We had our own entertainment. Lots of parking and stores nearby. Would recommend and definitely stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
It was a great stay. They had WiFi and the beds were very comfortable and everything was clean.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
We were initially concerned with the Norwalk location, however, prior reviews reported a decent neighborhood. The hotel is located near several upscale car dealers, with obvious video security. We felt very safe and it was a quiet neighborhood, with easy location off the 605 Fwy. Check in and out was efficient and pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. The only concern was I couldn't get wifi to connect and was too tired to contact the office for help to remedy the situation. Reception staff concerned with our satisfaction and asked without prompting if everything went well and if they could do anything better; they want their customers happy and we were.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Too noisy."
Everything is good except that the street side rooms are so noisy, I can barely sleep.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Stephen
"Place to sleep"
Business trip, just a place to sleep. The room coffee pot had not been cleaned. ;-(
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Great one night stay!"
Nice and quiet and comfortable room for a great value!!
Other trip May 17, 2014
Brandon
Wonderful really enjoyed it thank you quality of service was excellent
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
REFUGIO GUZMAN
"Okay hotel- average"
Hotel room was musty. Old building odor. Not worth the rate.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Al
It was a good hotel
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"1 night business trip"
Really dissatisfied with my stay. I didn't realize that the doors opened right to the parking lot. Felt like a motel. The bed was extremely hard. My heater was very loud. Also, the walls were super thin- could hear my neighbor clear his throat. And of course cars driving by right in front of my door. Location was good for my meetings but I did not get much sleep at all.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Comfortable, convenient, clean, but walls a bit thin.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Stella
Clean rooms, nice location...I was promised a microwave but when I got the room there was no microwave, when I asked the front they said that the microwave was only in the premium room and that would cost me extra. Although they did let me know that I could use the microwave in the lobby at any time
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Henry
"Fair. Night staff is so rude. Bad insulation."
Bad insulation. Can hear noises from romms around. Night staff is rude
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and spacious. Our only complaint is the pool. It looked wonderful but the hours are 10 to 10, and unfortunately we weren't at the motel during those hours. Not the motels fault at all, just bad timing on our part. We would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
traveler
"2 day stay"
Plus - Location, service, cleanliness, neighborhood Minus - literally paper thin room walls. Sound crosses into room from all directions making it difficult to sleep.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
anurag
"Awesome hotel-Great price"
Everything was great. Great room, location, breakfast , price and staff. Will be staying there on our next trip. Thanks again.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Nice and clean, we didn't have time to enjoy the pool or breakfast, but a comfy clean hotel.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
SS
"Fair Value for Overnight Stay"
Pretty good value for a night. Front office staff seemed really "busy" when really they weren't. No common sense around customer service.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice place to hang your hat for the night. X"
Clean, spacious and good place to rest. I had a room facing the Main Street and it wasn't overly loud.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
I was expecting a little more for 100 dlls a night. Bed was comfy, clean bathroom but not staying again.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Monica
"Very Good Value"
This hotel provided very good value for the money. The breakfast was excellent and the room was very good.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
It seems like they have renovated the rooms, the beds are good and so are the pillows. The bathroom is small, but similar to other hotels of this level. The only thing missing is a closed closet.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Rafaelrsv
This place was clean & just perfect for our weekend stay.. Thank u, Debra for direction & being helpful..
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Debbie
"Okay Motel"
Very basic but did the job for business travel
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Brad
"An older woman's review"
It's an older facility but very well maintained. I'm fussy about cleanliness and found my room and bathroom spotless. My room had all the important amenities (coffee and microwave). As an older women traveling alone, I felt safe. Staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Anne
"Perfect for business"
Excellent location for the businesses in Santa Fe Springs, Anaheim, etc. Very clean. This is an older hotel, looks to me like it was originally build to be a Red Roof Inn, but in much nicer condition than any Red Roof I've stayed at. Perfect for business purposes, close to 105, 5, 91. I will stay there again. A little trouble with the internet connection one morning. Hard cable didn't help either...but we worked around it and it was fine the rest of the stay. Staff is friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2013
"Okay for freeway convenience"
rooms were clean and up- to date. wireless service was slow and inconsistent, but cable TV okay. Few people would choose Norwalk as a destination.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013

"Good family hotel"
Very peaceful hotel. Good for family stay!
5 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Magda
MX
"Best in the West / for LAX..."
Excellent place to stay. Hotel managers were great. Let me soak my shoulders late in hot tub (I was quiet). Rooms are renewed and I would highly recommend 2nd floor over looking the pool. Great if going to LAX. About 30 Minute drive without traffic. AAA+ 5*s
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
It was reasonable and quite pleasant staying although the bathtub was not very clean.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great stay! Room was updated! Room was clean, beds were comfy, room was big and pool was nice. I will stay again. Check in was quick,I had no issues.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015