All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America
10902 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Would stay here again"
Very spacious, extremely clean room. Pool and Jacuzzi also very clean, and the bubbling, warm Jacuzzi was a welcome sight to someone like myself with lower back problems who just arrived from a 360 mile drive.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
The hotel seemed a little outdated. The room we had was in the corner which seemed a bit creepy. And it was strange how the breakfast place was in the same room as where you check in/out. Other than that, the parking lot was big.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"It is ok but do not expect too much."
Everything is great. The WIFI signal is the strongest during our 9 day trip. Room is very clean. The only thing not so great is that the floor in the bathroom is leaking. When my son was taking a bath, the water sprayed on the wall on the other side and flowed out of the tub. It leaked to the room under us. Also, there seems no fan (or too weak) to remove the steam after shower. The breakfast is not that good but OK. Overall, it is great.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Qian
"4 nights family trip"
This hotel condition is not the same as other Best Western hotels we stayed previously. Breakfast in lobby?? Not enough space, only 4 tables for hundreds of guests!!! The front desk people were cordial. Close to free way exit. Hotel location was not at the convenient distance from most of attractions. We ranted a car, so it was ok for us.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
selim
"An Unexpected Gem."
Very polite check in staff. Was very clean and comfortable. It could us a little updating, but everything was in perfect working condition, very well maintained. Plenty of restaurants, shops and things to do close by. All in all a positive experience.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Best price for accommodations! Great location!"
Did a lot of searching in the area and this place was the best price for the accommodations. The only room available on hotels.com was the King bed Business Suite, which was the best selection for $115 per night. This type of room sits in an interior hall which gives the room a much better layout. Room was very clean, though the furniture was very 90's and the sofa cushions sunk down when sat on. Very large flat screen TV was excellent. The fridge and microwave came in use. I hate hotel rooms without a fridge. This location is a good area for daytime walking to several stores and food: 7-11, Walgreens, Smart & Final, Subway, 99 cent store, as well as a Target and Costco in the opposite direction. I spent 4 nights and plan on staying here again in the near future.
3 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"Great bang for your buck!"
I booked a week long stay to tour the Los Angeles area and enjoy some attractions including Disneyland. The staff including housekeeping service were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and decent, wifi worked well, and the noise level was not bad. I would most definitely stay here again, my daughter and I felt at home and safe here.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Kecia
It was a very well run hotel. I would recommend it to anyone to stay at your hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
Loved the room had a great stay very quiet and peaceful.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Ricardo
"Nice breakfast"
The room is so clean and the condition is quiet. The location is close to the mall
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Family reunion"
Hotel was very comfortable, room was clean and service was good. ADA accessible bathroom was good.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great stay, will come again"
Great stay, will come again
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Hattan
"Family Vacation"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was real nice. They honored our request for a crib it was clean and apparently very comfortable, our baby slept through the night. We are definitely going to stay again!
6 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Rubi
"Nothing to complain about!"
Was a great stay, complimentary breakfast was alright (wish they had meat and scrambled eggs!) but satisfying.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Enough to do the job!"
We was down there to vist a film school , visit friends and attend an awards. There was only one problem I was over charged the actual hotel price and the young lady that was working there that night didn't know how to use the hotels.com price. The next morning I did talk to the manager and he fixed everything which was a plus. Another thing I would like to add that neighborhood that the hotel is in or may I say Norwalk in general looks like a ghost town after 10pm its like they closed the whole entire city down. My friend was wanting something to eat so the only places we did see open was del taco jack n the box and dennys. We were surprised to see that one of the jack in the boxes on the other side of the freeway was closed. Other than that as the hotel its good bathroom was small but its enough to do the job but wish the parking lot was bigger.
4 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
kirby
"exelent"
good hotel, wr like it.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
salvador
"Bed is hard as a rock"
The lady working the counter was not very helpful when we asked about places to eat near by. She acted as if she was unfamiliar with the area. The rooms looked like it had been updated, which was nice, but the bed was as hard as a rock!!! The carpet was peeling away from the wall, there was a water bug in our room and hair in the shower before we used it. It wasn't the worst hotel I've stayed in, but I don't think we will be back unless it's a last resort.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
amanda
"Sheets not changed from prior guest!"
First room had crumbs in the sheets & we had to request another room which was clean. Bed was comfortable. Location convenient. Breakfast ok--the usual with Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great stay, great location."
Will definitely stay here again. Room was spacious and clean and easily accessible to the 605. Not rated a perfect score due to the cable connection and reception looked staticky the whole time. Minor detail with a quick fix.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Adriana
"Second Stay"
Staying here again was okay. The room cleanliness and comfort was better than the last time I stayed, plus the people at the front desk were friendly and willing to accommodate any of my needs.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Reid
"Good hotel, third time staying."
Stayed for two days while visiting family in nearby Long Beach. Requested a rollaway bed and paid an extra $15 night. I requested it through hotels.com but when I called the day of my reservation, the hotel said they weren't aware of my request. They were able to have the bed ready and in our room when we checked in. Pool was clean and kids enjoyed it. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Everything was clean and neat. We were mostly out. Not bad for such a good deal! Lots of great small places to eat at near by. Neighborhood was a bit sketchy, but all was ok.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Alexandra
"Late night stay"
Had a late flight and didn't get to check in until about 1:30 AM Felt safe Friendly staff Clean and roomy room $108 Nicely located between LA and Anaheim for our trip. Pool was nice but could use some sprucing up is my only suggestion for improvement Would recommend and stay again
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"great hotel"
it was really good, and surprise that include a great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
SUSANA
"VERY GOOD"
I like the hotel, the people very hellpfull
3 night business trip May 29, 2015
JUAN
"Happy Traveler"
I traveled with my 10 year old daughter for the first time and was nervous about picking the right area. This hotel couldn't have been any better and I will stay there again. Very pleased with staff and service.
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Good for price"
Nice clean room,frigd and microwave need update,frigd froze everything thing i put in it.
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
JESUS
"Close to where I needed to be."
Nothing fancy. Just a decent place to catch a night's sleep. Free breakfast was a nice touch and a time saver for me.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Al
"BW Norwalk"
Great experience with this hotel, Would stay again. Debra at the front desk is very accommodating.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Ok to go"
Good stay Just the people above us was to noise.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
trydell
"Nice hotel."
Hotel IS celan, staff is very friendly! Breakfast was OK.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Lilyth
"Short visit"
Good
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
"Last minute"
This was a last minute stay but it was great! I lived the stay. Highly recommended!
Other trip May 29, 2015
"LOCATION IS GREAT CLOSE TO FREEWAY AND STYORES"
HAD A GOOD TIME NICE AND PLEASANT I RELAX AND ENJOY THE POOL
Other trip May 25, 2015
jose
"Great service, cleanlines, friendly."
Overall was great. only the last day electricity was turn off, we didn't know until @ the time we checked in. Other than that everything was great. we will be back to this hotel again and we'll let our friends know about this hotel. thank you.
5 night family trip May 10, 2015
It is really a comfortable stay, quiet, clean and the staff there is very nice.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"One night stay."
we stayed for one night and everything was find until we got the room and it smelled like smoke. We think the people next door was smoking and it went to our room so I asked for another room and told them as to why. They didn't hesitate, they gave me another room right away. I was content with our stay there but it was just for the night as we were on our way to Vegas. I would stay there again if I wanted a quick room in a pinch. I live locally to the hotel so I knew the area was nice and it wasn't going to be in a bad area.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
jose
"Will stay there again. Good value for the money"
Except for someone singing loudly in Spanish at 6:00am, great!
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"working stay"
in town to work. great staff. extremely clean. great price. great location
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Nicholas
"Business travel, 2 days in SoCal"
Centrally located in a busy area of SoCal, very convenient for business travel. Very clean and well kept, not opulent but comfortable. No fault of the hotel, there were the typical noisy neighbors, hard to avoid at any motel in any location. The breakfast area was a little crowded, with guests loading up with multiple items on there plates, keeping the attendant very busy! I will stay there again when in the area.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Terry
The hotel was clean and the rooms were really nice. Remote control to the television was not that good.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Nutnazn
"Comfy hotel."
We had a 9.30 appointment in downtown la, so we went to the hotel and asked if we could leave one of our cars with them and do the check in later. The staff let us do that. We really appreciate it. The hotel is nice, comfy, quiet. Bfast has vast variety.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
It was very comfy but i wish they had more options for breakfast
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel to stay at. Quiet, close to the freeway, safe and lots of parking. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast in the morning was your standard bagels, pastries, coffee, and they even had a waffle maker which you poured your own batter which was excellent. I would stay here again. Great for couples, business and family.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Juan
"its ok"
Good bang for the buck. Breakfast is a bonus
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
MATTHEW
"Nice hotel, close to freeway entrance & exit"
Clean rooms, staff is very easy to talk to. Good wi-fi.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Kara
"Baker"
May stay at this hotel was very pleasant. The staff was very polite, the food was good, and the room was clean. I would stay in this hotel in the future.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Nice
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Eleazar
"Nice hotel, close to freeway."
Clean hotel, very friendly staff, within walking distance of restaurants and Walgreens.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Cheryl
Desk clerk was not friendly. The staff was not accommodating. Surprise, because I've stayed at other BW in the past.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015