All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"Great budget friendly hotel"
I had a few Cali friends tell me Norwalk is a bad area. I don't know what they're talking about because we had no issues with our safety at all. They must be talking about another part of Norwalk. The hotel was clean, employees were friendly, every store you might need is across the street. Breakfast was pretty good imo. Waffles, toast, muffins, boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, coffee, and juices. Only issue I had, was that they suck at vacuuming. My son spilled some crumbs in the corner, and it pretty much stayed there the whole week.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
"Friendly Staff and Clean Room"
When I checked in, the representative at the front desk was pleasant, friendly. and had a great smile, it seemed like she enjoyed her job. Checked into my room and it was clean and comfortable. Everyone was friendly, from the Receptionist at the front desk, housekeepers and groundskeepers
Other trip Nov 14, 2015
Great hotel. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Also the the continental breakfast was great. Staff very friendly
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
CURSHAWN
"Enjoyed My Stay"
This is a nice place for quick stays. LA traffic is bad do it seemed as though it took forever to get to the sites. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
3 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
great room and friendly staff
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Gonzalo
"A good place to sleep."
It was perfect for what we needed, a place to sleep at night. The room was a little dated, but we didn't have any problems. The front desk staff was super friendly and breakfast was good. Waffles/yogurt/pastries/coffee/juice/hard boiled eggs. Got us going every morning. It felt like a good neighborhood, plenty of choices for dining and shopping nearby, and easy access to the 605 freeway.
4 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Ken
"Weekend getaway"
Enjoyed our stay
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Teresa
"Nice stay at Best Western Norwalk"
Clean comfortable and a fridge that works great.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
It was great, I liked the room it was big and fit the 4 of us. Would recommend the hotel
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Wendi
"Acceptable stay"
I can tell hotel management try to make the hotel clean and up to nowadays standard. But this motel is just aged. Room AC thermostats is incorrect, Bathroom caulking turns black. Heavy smell in the room. Forget the Cold Breakfast, LA has much better food options.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Very very good
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Satisfied"
Loves the hotel location, close by to Target, Costco, freeway, and shops. Short drive to great restaurants and dessert cafes. Our room was clean and located on the ground floor, right by the swimming pool (perfect for our kids). Not noisy at all during the day or nights. Bathroom was clean, but small. I was not crazy about the breakfast which consisted of fruits, cereals, yogurts, broiled eggs, breads, pastries, oatmeal, waffles, coffee, tea, and juice.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Johnny
"Good stay"
It was a good location and the room was great.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Clean"
Just a stop over place that was inexpensive.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Edgar
"Best stay"
This place was truly amazing. I would come back and stay here again! The room was so clean and the staff were friendly.
3 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Evelyn
dead bugs in the bathroom and noise level was high -- could hear people next door and cars/trucks going by
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Raymond
"Thank you!"
Great stay for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Kelli
decent place if you just need a place to sleep. a bit run down and old, fairly clean
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Teresa
"Excellent stay"
Excellent!
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Manuel
"Norwalk Inn Best Western"
Loved the idea that we were very central to main freeways to all destinations. The rooms were very clean. I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Cynthia
Nice location everything was close nearby. They have a lot of food places really close by
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Pablo
"Dirty Towels"
All the time we were there we had to ask for clean towels. We put dirty towels on floor to be replaced with clean,and what did they do?? They placed same dirty towels on towel rack. I know California is short in water but really!! Why should guests have to suffer we paid for room!!
4 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Theresa
"Not too bad."
Paper thin walls, so noise kept us up part of the night. Nice, large bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"a great place to stay."
This was a nice clean hotel. Service was great it was also quiet. I give this Best Western five stars thank u Best Western for making my stay pleasant.
6 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
latasha
I like the hotel always clean good hotel I like comeback soon and good price
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Miguel
"Call before you go, for not having a surprise !!!!"
I had done the reservation 3 months ago for room and bath with Handicap access!! When I get to the hotel, they said the Hotels.com did not give the info to them, so I end up not having bath access for my special needs son !!!! Very disappointed!!!
5 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Not a bad place to stay. Has a decent out door swimming pool and hot tub. The beds were decent and the room was pretty large. They had a mini fridge but no microwave. About the only disappointment is the breakfast was just breads and muffins and waffles and juices and coffee. No hot food like eggs and sausages. The hotel is next to a BMW and Audi dealership and a storage facility so it's pretty quiet here. They do have a 99¢ store about a block away. Yeah, I would come back but it won't be my first priority. Only if it's convenient for situation.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Nice hotel - good value for money"
We stayed during the labor day long weekend 2015. It had decent breakfast, and clean bed/rooms. Was close to freeways. Good value for money. A couple of minor disappointing experiences: 1. Wifi password stopped working next day. I didn't ask them to fix it, as wasn't using much data, and mobile data was enough. 2. On day 1, they cleaned our room while we were having breakfast. We had showers later, and so asked in reception to replace towels. We came back to hotel in the night to find out that towels weren't replaced.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
SK
"Clean and good for overnights!"
The room was very clean immaculate even. The condition of the room was good everything worked well. It's a good place for a quick over night stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"I'd stay there again.."
It was convenient being by the mall etc..
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
DENISE
Upon check-in, Mayra was extremely helpful and courteous. She gave us multiple sets of directions to find food, and also to find our business location the next day. Hotel was very quiet. The rooms were pleasant, although you could see some wear due to age. Overall, the stay was comfortable and provided a pleasant night's sleep.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Very spacious, extremely clean room. Pool and Jacuzzi also very clean, and the bubbling, warm Jacuzzi was a welcome sight to someone like myself with lower back problems who just arrived from a 360 mile drive.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
The hotel seemed a little outdated. The room we had was in the corner which seemed a bit creepy. And it was strange how the breakfast place was in the same room as where you check in/out. Other than that, the parking lot was big.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"It is ok but do not expect too much."
Everything is great. The WIFI signal is the strongest during our 9 day trip. Room is very clean. The only thing not so great is that the floor in the bathroom is leaking. When my son was taking a bath, the water sprayed on the wall on the other side and flowed out of the tub. It leaked to the room under us. Also, there seems no fan (or too weak) to remove the steam after shower. The breakfast is not that good but OK. Overall, it is great.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Qian
"4 nights family trip"
This hotel condition is not the same as other Best Western hotels we stayed previously. Breakfast in lobby?? Not enough space, only 4 tables for hundreds of guests!!! The front desk people were cordial. Close to free way exit. Hotel location was not at the convenient distance from most of attractions. We ranted a car, so it was ok for us.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
selim
"An Unexpected Gem."
Very polite check in staff. Was very clean and comfortable. It could us a little updating, but everything was in perfect working condition, very well maintained. Plenty of restaurants, shops and things to do close by. All in all a positive experience.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Best price for accommodations! Great location!"
Did a lot of searching in the area and this place was the best price for the accommodations. The only room available on hotels.com was the King bed Business Suite, which was the best selection for $115 per night. This type of room sits in an interior hall which gives the room a much better layout. Room was very clean, though the furniture was very 90's and the sofa cushions sunk down when sat on. Very large flat screen TV was excellent. The fridge and microwave came in use. I hate hotel rooms without a fridge. This location is a good area for daytime walking to several stores and food: 7-11, Walgreens, Smart & Final, Subway, 99 cent store, as well as a Target and Costco in the opposite direction. I spent 4 nights and plan on staying here again in the near future.
3 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"Great bang for your buck!"
I booked a week long stay to tour the Los Angeles area and enjoy some attractions including Disneyland. The staff including housekeeping service were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and decent, wifi worked well, and the noise level was not bad. I would most definitely stay here again, my daughter and I felt at home and safe here.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Kecia
It was a very well run hotel. I would recommend it to anyone to stay at your hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
Loved the room had a great stay very quiet and peaceful.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Ricardo
"Nice breakfast"
The room is so clean and the condition is quiet. The location is close to the mall
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Family reunion"
Hotel was very comfortable, room was clean and service was good. ADA accessible bathroom was good.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great stay, will come again"
Great stay, will come again
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Hattan
"Family Vacation"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff was real nice. They honored our request for a crib it was clean and apparently very comfortable, our baby slept through the night. We are definitely going to stay again!
6 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Rubi
"Nothing to complain about!"
Was a great stay, complimentary breakfast was alright (wish they had meat and scrambled eggs!) but satisfying.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Enough to do the job!"
We was down there to vist a film school , visit friends and attend an awards. There was only one problem I was over charged the actual hotel price and the young lady that was working there that night didn't know how to use the hotels.com price. The next morning I did talk to the manager and he fixed everything which was a plus. Another thing I would like to add that neighborhood that the hotel is in or may I say Norwalk in general looks like a ghost town after 10pm its like they closed the whole entire city down. My friend was wanting something to eat so the only places we did see open was del taco jack n the box and dennys. We were surprised to see that one of the jack in the boxes on the other side of the freeway was closed. Other than that as the hotel its good bathroom was small but its enough to do the job but wish the parking lot was bigger.
4 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
kirby
"exelent"
good hotel, wr like it.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
salvador
"Bed is hard as a rock"
The lady working the counter was not very helpful when we asked about places to eat near by. She acted as if she was unfamiliar with the area. The rooms looked like it had been updated, which was nice, but the bed was as hard as a rock!!! The carpet was peeling away from the wall, there was a water bug in our room and hair in the shower before we used it. It wasn't the worst hotel I've stayed in, but I don't think we will be back unless it's a last resort.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
amanda
"Sheets not changed from prior guest!"
First room had crumbs in the sheets & we had to request another room which was clean. Bed was comfortable. Location convenient. Breakfast ok--the usual with Belgium waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, tea.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great stay, great location."
Will definitely stay here again. Room was spacious and clean and easily accessible to the 605. Not rated a perfect score due to the cable connection and reception looked staticky the whole time. Minor detail with a quick fix.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015