All hotels in Valdosta, Georgia, United States of America
1800 Clubhouse Drive, Valdosta, GA, 31601, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Valdosta"
Great convenient location
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Omeward bound!"
Very pleasant stay with great nearby places to eat! The provided breakfast was good!
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Linette
"Dog friendly"
Staff was very friendly- attractive lobby remodel. Clean and pet friendly
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Stacey
Great hotel for the price, you could not ask for anything more.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Valdosta visit."
Very nice room and conditions were comfortable.
4 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, comfortable beds"
Place was very nice. Clean and comfortable. Pretty good breakfast too
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Overall very good"
Overall very good, however the room smelled of carpet deodorizer. They accept pets, so perhaps they think they have to use it. Bummer. An unscented one would be better. The beds were comfortable and the pillows, linens and towels were very nice. We slept well. The breakfast was less than wonderful. I mentioned to the person monitoring the kitchen that the bagels were stale. They were very hard to cut, and to chew, and the toaster did not toast them. She said they were fresh today. Huh! Maybe no one there ever ate one! They definitely need a new vendor. My husband enjoyed the grits, the sausage gravy and biscuits, and the scrambled eggs. Neither of us thought the sausage was any good. Overall a nice hotel, all things considered.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"on the way to Florida"
Was surprised that I had to walk outside around the hotel to get to the door leading into the part of the hotel my room was in. Surprise was the happy hour - very nice touch. Front desk staff was not as friendly as staff I have met in other hotels.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Pleasant stay at La Quinta, as always"
Great hotel, many good restaurants in walking distance. Front desk clerk very helpful, upgraded our room from queen to king, also made room change when the first room he assigned to us had had a smoker in there recently. Although our room faced the interstate it was well insulated and very quiet. The bed was comfortable, I think they have purchased mattress toppers, and they are comfy. They just installed a new electronic room key system which works well and seems less error prone than the usual key cards for getting into the hotel rooms. Breakfast was good, the usual choices although the scrambled eggs were quite moist and flavorful. We enjoy staying at La Quinta hotels and this one was no exception. Thanks LQ!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great place to stay overnight."
Great place to stay and they have a good hot break fast. No elevators but the hotel is only two stories if you can walk 15 steps.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Bradley
"Excellence Service and Breakfast"
Awesome pet policy! The service was great, but breakfast was even better. Conveniently located off I-75. Only downside was the room smelled a little musty.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Sara
"Good Customer Service"
After driving all day, I just wanted to get something to eat and relax. I unloaded everything in my room, walked my dog, walked over to the Outback had a quick dinner and came back to the room. Everything appeared clean, when I pulled back the comforter, the bed obvisously had not had the sheets changed. I immediately walked down to the front desk, he was nice appoligised and changed my room. The room down the hall was fine. He called to make sure everything ok. It was probably an oversight, because based on everything else in the hotel it was outstanding. I will be staying here again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Awesome services and overall great hotel...........very clean
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice Pet Friendly Hotel"
I'm so glad that we stayed here. They allow pets and have a nice hot breakfast. They also offered a free washing maching and dryer which was very nice as I was able to repack clean clothes and not haul dirty laundry back home. My only complaint is with their key cards which needed to reprogrammed at least twice day during our stay.
8 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Pet Friendly but traveling Petless"
Very Nice Hotel, but do not recommend for travelers without pets. Dog a couple of rooms down started barking EARLY in the morning and didn't stop until a couple of hours later!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Very clean and good staff highly recommend. Will stay there again next year when we come back
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Convenient"
The staff was very friendly - desk and cleaning staff. The room was clean andcomortable located next to all types of eateries and within 15 minutes of Wild Adventures. The only drawback was the pool enclosure was being repaired which meant we did not have access to the hot tub and had to use the pool while the maintenance was ongoing.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
RLT
"Nice hotel, quick overnight stay"
Clean comfortable room, nice pool area, room key did not let us into building
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
nurse
"Close to Restaurants/Happy Hour"
I visit for a weekend getaway. I like how the guest clerk name Otto greeted us when I walked in. I could tell immediately that they had renovated the front lobby area which was a big plus. When I checked into our room, the room was clean properly being that the hotel is pet friendly. I enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast the staff made sure everything were well stocked. I didn't care for guest bringing their animal in the area where the food were or in the dining area period. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and planning on returning soon.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Dimples
People were very nice and friendly, would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Janet
"Wish Hotel was actually closer to Moody AFB"
Hope (front desk) was lovely and fantastic to work with.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Airman grandparent
"Best Service"
Stayed here Father's Day weekend and was great! Had great service at the 2 front desk guys. Very friendly staff that did their jobs well. The breakfast could have been more desirable with healthier choices. The helpful staff is what makes this hotel!
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Room was clean and breakfast was very good, hot, and a lot of variety to choose from to accommadate any guest. Did not like that a dog in the room next to our was barking for a period of time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
sharon
"Adequate"
No serious complaints. Several restaurants within easy walking distance is nice.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
Jay
"Very nice and enjoyable."
It was great. They was redoing the lobby, beside that I would stay and tell friends to stay there.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Michael B Walker
Was greatly impressed with the staff, especially a male named Otto, he helped direct me to the hotel after my gps system took me to a wrong location, cudo's to him for his effort. Was so glad he was a hometown person who knew the area like the back of his hand. A note of interest. If the things I downloaded from hotels.com had the exit number of the hotel on the sheet, getting on the wrong road would not have happened.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Floyd Fowler
"Nice place for a stop."
We stopped here on our way to Florida. Other than a musty, dank smell in the room, we found the room clean and comfortable. It was raining so the kids couldn't swim, but the accomodations we used (the evening reception) was nice and clean. The staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. We'd stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Tracy
"Lovely courtyard"
I arrived a little early but the staff found me a room and were all very helpful and pleasant. The room had a small porch overlooking the courtyard and pool--very nice to sit outside in the evening. The pool was MUCH cleaner and nicer than most hotel pools. And the breakfast was fabulous--very good sausage and eggs and they replenished often. There were even dollies strategically placed around the building for luggage. All in all a great experience.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Pinkie
Nighttime noise from highway and planes. Got little sleep. Building is old and accessibility a problem. No elevator.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good stop over hotel"
Service was great. Valerie helped at "Happy hour" and at the plentiful breakfast buffet. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance though most will deliver. Pool looked nice but we arrived too late to take advantage of it. Parking was no problem. And the facilities seemed secure and well lit.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
The Bakers
"Best overall hotel experience"
Keep in mind this is an oldet hotel with no elevator. That being said, this was the best hotel experience. They offer a complimentary breakfast buffet that was really good (hot and fresh) they also offer complimentary happy hour that includes beer, wine, mixed drinks, ice cream and fresh cookies for the kids. They have a large dog walking area. We had our AC freeze up and they moved us immediately and didnt charge us for that night without us even asking them for a comp night. Everyone who worked there was incredibly nice. We will definitely stay again!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
Mandy
"convenient and quiet stop"
The hotel was very nice, updated and clean. The hotel staff was wonderful and recommended a nice restaurant in the downtown Valdosta area (not a chain; a really nice restaurant with lovely menu choices and freshly made items - 306 North). The ladies taking care of the breakfast room, however, were more interested in talking to each other than taking care of the breakfast area. There were no bread items when we got down there and every single table was filthy. I had to ask for a dish cloth to wipe our table with. We did without breakfast items because they did not resupply them and the people who came down after we did had even less to choose from. Meanwhile, the two ladies were just very busy talking to each other in the kitchen.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Convenient, great for pets"
Great stop for traveling with pet. Has large green area next to hotel. Breakfast was good. There is no elevator; so if cannot do stairs, ask for first floor.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"I use it for business ocassionally, and it is conv"
I use this hotel strictly on business trips, everything was very good
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Malcolm
"Great stay while traveling"
The hotel was great for the price. The staff was overly friendly and went out of their way to be accommodating. There was a free happy hour at night and the breakfast was very good as well. The only downside was that there was no elevator and the room we wanted was on the second floor. It took us a while to unpack with two kids and a dog. Also, there was food left in our fridge from the previous guests. It was in the freezer portion and must have just been overlooked. We will definitely stay again. No pet fee!!
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
ashlee
A nice hotel though the rooms are rather smallish. Only complaint was hotels.com told us the room would have a sofa with the 2 double beds & they don't have rooms like that at all. I blame the girl with hotels,com. Not La Qunitas fault. They got us a roll away, luckily they had one available, but there wasn't a whole lot of room to move once it was folded out.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Sapp
"great value !!!!"
I always stay at this hotel when I travel this area for business. Room is always comfortable and clean. Great staff and close to restaurants. Hotel provides a 10% discount at many of the local restaurants just by showing your key. This is a can't miss place!
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
CL
"Nice & Clean"
We truly enjoyed our stay here. Very clean, extra nice sheets, comforter, and towels. Would definitely stay here again! :)Cindy
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Cindy A.
Very clean & excellent bed. I have stayed in many hotels very few equal this one.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Edward
"trip stop"
Excellent along the highway, overnight stop..
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Loved it"
We were very pleased. Only concern was number of pets kept in rooms. No evidence of them, however in our room. Very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
David Elson
"Shopping options"
Staff wonderful and all very friendly....willing to accommodate and take those extra steps. It would have been nice to have better markings to find the entrance to the hotel
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Teresa
Very difficult to find the way in to the hotel. Little signage on the road near the hotel. The GPS was misleading and could not be trusted. This GPS problem is not the hotel's fault. The lack of signage is.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Stay over from Florida trip"
Very pleased with stay - clean room, nice breakfast, friendly staff
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"Wonderful for pets and their families"
Great for pets and their families! Wonderful staff, great goodies from 6-8,p.m., comfy beds and great breakfast but the hotel could use an update.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Comfortable beds. Spacious room for what we needed. Towel rack kept falling off the wall - needed repaired/replaced.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Joyce
"Within walking distance to restaurants."
The comfort of the room was the best we experienced on this trip. The bed was pillow top and extremely comfortable. The only drawback to this hotel is that we could not find an elevator. Stairs only to the second floor and when you have a lot of luggage, this becomes a problem. Front desk clerk was very nice which is very important to us.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
Jan
"Do not use Expedia"
I reserved my room thru Expedia. Expedia billed my credit card immediately. Once we got there,I was billed again at a different price. It happened again with the next hotel the next night. I caught it on the second one, so they called Expedia. I am waiting to find out what price they will charge me.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"LaQinta Valdosta"
Hotel was dated relative to other LaQuinta properties. Carpeting in the room was old. Distinct odor was experienced at the time we walked into the two rooms we booked. Showers had not been cleaned properly - former clients hair in the tub was observed. There was black mold looking like substance around the caulk. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Alan
"Christmas in downtown Valdosta"
For a great dinner in the area try 306 North