All hotels in Valdosta, Georgia, United States of America
1800 Clubhouse Drive, Valdosta, GA, 31601, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Ordinary amenities
    Poor vibe
I was very pleased with this hotel. It was nice and extremely clean. The location was perfect. The staff was friendly. Lobby was clean. Price was reasonable. Breakfast was great!! I can not complain about one thing. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Neisha
"Great stop for overnight on way to FL"
Check in was quick and simple, the hotel was pet friendly, which is why I chose it. But I had requested ground floor and adjoining rooms for the two rooms I booked and they did not honor the request, one room was on the ground floor and the other on the second floor. Other than that, the quality and cleanliness were very nice and the staff was efficient and pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable, the little courtyard with the pool and hot tub were very nice, there were good restaurants in walking distance from the hotel and easy access to gas stations and freeway. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Jill
"Great, clean, friendly staff and Pet Friendly!!!"
Traveling from FL to IL with our dog and
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
kim
"Stop Over on Way to Florida"
We were in need of a good nights rest and decided to stop in Valdosta making a reservation a half hour ahead. Check in was swift and pleasant. Welcome hour with fresh cookies was a nice touch. We had no complaints and we are fussy about comfort. We would stay here again and recommend it.
nana
"travel stop"
It was an overnight stay to go to Florida. Great with our dog & nice room.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
lou
"La Quinta, an exceptional bargain"
La Quinta is located on an nicely landscaped property on a busy highway. This hotel is two stories. We chose it because it is a dog friendly hotel chain. The staff was friendly, the room clean, the breakfast generous( including fresh fruit). The pool and hot tub were surrounded by nicely landscaped grounds. The price was reasonable. It was more than I expected for the price.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Henrietta
"Treated like a queen"
I can't believe how friendly the staff was to us. They went out of their way to help! I stay in hotels a lot and have never been treated so good. My only problem was the slamming of the doors all night long. Didn't sleep but a few hours because of the doors. The staff made up for that though by going out of their way even while they were on break.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Robin
"Roaches"
We found bugs in our room. The staff did seem too excited except for the maintenance man.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great hotel for families and pets"
The hotel doesnt charge for pets and the rooms are kept very clean. Everyone is very friendly!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Florida trip"
Clean courteous staff good neighborhood
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Hotel staff friendly,facility clean. Hotel has accepted the fact, you can travel with a dog and not damage or degrade the hotels rooms.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"A"
found a dying Cockroach, but they give you complimentary beverages.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"bad expèrience"
Never seen so many dogs in any hotel.çomplained of barking dog in next Room. People were gone nothing could be done. Dogs in the breakfast area. I call this a dog hotel that allowshumans. Never again
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Ed
"Dog Hotel"
Lots of dogs in hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Ok"
After staying at Hilton it was not even near the comfort level .
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
CHARLES
"Really nice place"
Had a wonder stay. I would go as far as to say better then most. I definitely would stay there again. Any time we leave town I will sure put LaQuinta on my places to stay
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Stay"
nice
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Nice, clean, comfortable, quiet, and in walking distance of Hooter's, Outback, & Texas Roadhouse.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to 75"
Just stopped to spend th night while traveling- comfortable and clean
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice stop for a long trip"
Hotel was right off I 75 and an outback was in the same parking lot. It was very convienent, and pet friendly!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
dana
"Tired hotel propped up by excellent staff"
I wanted to like this hotel because the staff are exceptionally friendly, helpful and professional. Breakfast was pretty standard fare but well prepared and plentiful. The problems were with the facility itself. Bathroom fixtures were seriously in need of updating but in reasonably good repair. My family saw two roach-like bugs when we first entered the room, and there was a noticeable unpleasant smell. I suspect the latter was due to the liberal pet policy and the resulting need to sanitize/de-odor the rooms from time to time. The beds were truly terrible, the kind where you immediately roll to the center valley of the bed. I don't think this was a terrible place to stay, and I really applaud the staff for their efforts, but I just think there are much better options in the Valdosta area.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Al
good. clean rooms, pet friendly. lots of things close by for eating, shopping.
"Valdosta"
Great convenient location
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Omeward bound!"
Very pleasant stay with great nearby places to eat! The provided breakfast was good!
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Linette
"Dog friendly"
Staff was very friendly- attractive lobby remodel. Clean and pet friendly
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Stacey
Great hotel for the price, you could not ask for anything more.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Valdosta visit."
Very nice room and conditions were comfortable.
4 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, comfortable beds"
Place was very nice. Clean and comfortable. Pretty good breakfast too
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Overall very good"
Overall very good, however the room smelled of carpet deodorizer. They accept pets, so perhaps they think they have to use it. Bummer. An unscented one would be better. The beds were comfortable and the pillows, linens and towels were very nice. We slept well. The breakfast was less than wonderful. I mentioned to the person monitoring the kitchen that the bagels were stale. They were very hard to cut, and to chew, and the toaster did not toast them. She said they were fresh today. Huh! Maybe no one there ever ate one! They definitely need a new vendor. My husband enjoyed the grits, the sausage gravy and biscuits, and the scrambled eggs. Neither of us thought the sausage was any good. Overall a nice hotel, all things considered.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"on the way to Florida"
Was surprised that I had to walk outside around the hotel to get to the door leading into the part of the hotel my room was in. Surprise was the happy hour - very nice touch. Front desk staff was not as friendly as staff I have met in other hotels.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Pleasant stay at La Quinta, as always"
Great hotel, many good restaurants in walking distance. Front desk clerk very helpful, upgraded our room from queen to king, also made room change when the first room he assigned to us had had a smoker in there recently. Although our room faced the interstate it was well insulated and very quiet. The bed was comfortable, I think they have purchased mattress toppers, and they are comfy. They just installed a new electronic room key system which works well and seems less error prone than the usual key cards for getting into the hotel rooms. Breakfast was good, the usual choices although the scrambled eggs were quite moist and flavorful. We enjoy staying at La Quinta hotels and this one was no exception. Thanks LQ!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great place to stay overnight."
Great place to stay and they have a good hot break fast. No elevators but the hotel is only two stories if you can walk 15 steps.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Bradley
"Excellence Service and Breakfast"
Awesome pet policy! The service was great, but breakfast was even better. Conveniently located off I-75. Only downside was the room smelled a little musty.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Sara
"Good Customer Service"
After driving all day, I just wanted to get something to eat and relax. I unloaded everything in my room, walked my dog, walked over to the Outback had a quick dinner and came back to the room. Everything appeared clean, when I pulled back the comforter, the bed obvisously had not had the sheets changed. I immediately walked down to the front desk, he was nice appoligised and changed my room. The room down the hall was fine. He called to make sure everything ok. It was probably an oversight, because based on everything else in the hotel it was outstanding. I will be staying here again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Awesome services and overall great hotel...........very clean
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice Pet Friendly Hotel"
I'm so glad that we stayed here. They allow pets and have a nice hot breakfast. They also offered a free washing maching and dryer which was very nice as I was able to repack clean clothes and not haul dirty laundry back home. My only complaint is with their key cards which needed to reprogrammed at least twice day during our stay.
8 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Pet Friendly but traveling Petless"
Very Nice Hotel, but do not recommend for travelers without pets. Dog a couple of rooms down started barking EARLY in the morning and didn't stop until a couple of hours later!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Very clean and good staff highly recommend. Will stay there again next year when we come back
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Convenient"
The staff was very friendly - desk and cleaning staff. The room was clean andcomortable located next to all types of eateries and within 15 minutes of Wild Adventures. The only drawback was the pool enclosure was being repaired which meant we did not have access to the hot tub and had to use the pool while the maintenance was ongoing.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
RLT
"Nice hotel, quick overnight stay"
Clean comfortable room, nice pool area, room key did not let us into building
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
nurse
"Close to Restaurants/Happy Hour"
I visit for a weekend getaway. I like how the guest clerk name Otto greeted us when I walked in. I could tell immediately that they had renovated the front lobby area which was a big plus. When I checked into our room, the room was clean properly being that the hotel is pet friendly. I enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast the staff made sure everything were well stocked. I didn't care for guest bringing their animal in the area where the food were or in the dining area period. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and planning on returning soon.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Dimples
People were very nice and friendly, would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Janet
"Wish Hotel was actually closer to Moody AFB"
Hope (front desk) was lovely and fantastic to work with.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Airman grandparent
"Best Service"
Stayed here Father's Day weekend and was great! Had great service at the 2 front desk guys. Very friendly staff that did their jobs well. The breakfast could have been more desirable with healthier choices. The helpful staff is what makes this hotel!
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Room was clean and breakfast was very good, hot, and a lot of variety to choose from to accommadate any guest. Did not like that a dog in the room next to our was barking for a period of time.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
sharon
"Adequate"
No serious complaints. Several restaurants within easy walking distance is nice.
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
Jay
"Very nice and enjoyable."
It was great. They was redoing the lobby, beside that I would stay and tell friends to stay there.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Michael B Walker
Was greatly impressed with the staff, especially a male named Otto, he helped direct me to the hotel after my gps system took me to a wrong location, cudo's to him for his effort. Was so glad he was a hometown person who knew the area like the back of his hand. A note of interest. If the things I downloaded from hotels.com had the exit number of the hotel on the sheet, getting on the wrong road would not have happened.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Floyd Fowler
"Nice place for a stop."
We stopped here on our way to Florida. Other than a musty, dank smell in the room, we found the room clean and comfortable. It was raining so the kids couldn't swim, but the accomodations we used (the evening reception) was nice and clean. The staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. We'd stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Tracy
"Lovely courtyard"
I arrived a little early but the staff found me a room and were all very helpful and pleasant. The room had a small porch overlooking the courtyard and pool--very nice to sit outside in the evening. The pool was MUCH cleaner and nicer than most hotel pools. And the breakfast was fabulous--very good sausage and eggs and they replenished often. There were even dollies strategically placed around the building for luggage. All in all a great experience.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014