All hotels in Billerica, Massachusetts, United States of America
270 Concord Rd, Billerica, MA, 01821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Close to Boston"
The room and all accommodations were great. Only flaws were a high-priced breakfast and the hotel was not easy to find - not even on the second day. For the price of the room, a continental breakfast should be included. Also, the hotel is in a sort of business park that is not easy to find your way in and out. Once you finally navigate out of the parking lot, it's confusing again trying to find the freeway. The best perk is that it's about :25 minutes commute to the middle of Boston. Overall, a good hotel. Maybe they could mark the exit/entrance and have signs directing to the main road.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Michele
"Was just a one night stay. Nice enough."
I wished the hotel was a little closer to Boston. The maps on google can be a little deceiving I guess. I will be more careful next time. As for the hotel, it was ok. Clean room and it was comfortable. The refrigerator never really got cold enough but we had a cooler so no big deal. Breakfast was decent. I never got a voucher for breakfast because I used hotels.com? The server had to check with the front desk. We were covered, but having the voucher would have fixed confusion before it started. We used the pool and that was nice for the kids. Overall, it was pleasant. A closer location to the city would have been preferred, but that was my fault. Check your maps! :D
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Perry
"Great experience"
It was a great experience with courtyard. breakfast was awesome.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very good"
This hotel is off the beaten bath, which is fine. An on-site restaurant really helps. Front desk is awesome. Waitresses are hit or miss. Room was clean and comfortable. A good value especially for the boston area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good stay"
Nice helpful staff, clean room, good breakfast for 10 bucks
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jack
very nice room. good dinner in restaurant. cheap breakfast of $11.00. free parking
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
karen
Hotel was beautiful, clean and very convenient to Boston. Front desk staff friendly and very helpful. Breakfast buffet was excellent and waitress staff outstanding. Definitely would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Janet Hoff
"Weekend Getaway from DMV (DC, Maryland & Virginia)"
Well, the hotel and staff was very nice as well as professional. Although, I thought the location was out of the way (not in the city) or near any main attractions there were many events; a wedding party and 2 tour parties. Due to the many guests the pool was crowded. May chose this hotel again if not bothered by a crowd.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Gee
"Weekend Getaway"
I came to stay at this hotel for the weekend while I was in town visiting Boston for the first time. The hotel is roughly 30 minutes away from Boston, which was fine with me because if I had gone any closer to Boston, it would've been much more expensive. The price was very affordable and I was happy with everything. The front desk were very friendly, and the room we stayed in was very clean. Overall, I was happy with this hotel. If I were to return to Boston for vacation again, I will definitely come back to this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Came up for the Boston Comic Con and stayed here with a couple friends. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, the room was comfortable and spacious, and we got a really fantastic price. I would definitely consider staying here again if I return for the convention next year!
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Raven
"Great hotell"
All the staff was professional, the room was clean. The entrance could be a bit brighter for us late arrivers.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Rosie
"Very nice, but not close to anything"
Very nice hotel and convenient if you happen to be in that area for a specific reason. The immediate area does not offer much in to see/do. I was visiting friends nearby, so it was great for that purpose.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Nice facility, but not all that convenient to the Boston area -- too far away for a taxi. Hotel is in a business park; no nearby restaurants or convenience places. I wish you didn't have to use the elevators, but the stairs are essentially fire escapes only - they don't have access to/from the first floor at all.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Great place. Clean and friendly. Wouldn't recommend eating there though.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
This hotel was amazing, the staff was wonderful, very pleasant. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Jean
"Just fine"
Courtyard has a standard everywhere & this one up to expectations. No complaints.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Overnight stay"
As usual you get in a Marriott Hotel (I am a certified hotel clerk) all necessary needs covered and assistance for all queries. It's always nice to stay in a Marriott! We stayed there only one night. Arrived late and headed to Boston early in the morning to make our way back home in the evening.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Patsy
"Good, central location for our needs, Foxboro to B"
Hotel was quite nice. Quiet location. Room was very clean, well kept. Hotel front desk staff are fabulous!
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
D. Seigars
Good overall. Room keys had to be redone twice. Good breakfast.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for staying with us, we look forward to having you here again!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Boston Suburbs Stay"
Excellent.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you for choosing us for your stay!
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"In a business park"
Nice hotel but overbooked and they tried to send us to another hotel down the street.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
We appologize for the inconvenience you experienced, but glad you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Mmmm"
Getting food and drinks in their dinner area tool forever!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
We are sorry that your dinner took longer than anticipated. We will work to rectify this issue.. Thank you for taking the time to comment and we look forward to having you here again soon!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice hotel just a little off the beaten path"
All in all a good experience comfortable room clean
Thank you!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"would stay again"
Nice secluded place. Great stay. One neg. breakfast too expensive. Did not eat there.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the area again, check out the Market where you get get items to go or grab an a la carte item in the restaurant! See you again soon!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
D Hesse
"Nice hotel close to Boston"
Nice spot clean and comfortable easy access into Boston. Minor difficulty finding hotel with GPS. No large well lit sign.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you J for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are working on that sign :) almost done!!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
J
"a little noisy when staff uses walkie talkies"
Overall staff was good. Clean rooms. Front desk guy was a little rude.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Dick
"Beds were comfortable, very clean"
It was great. Location is a little off but otherwise, fantastic hotel. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Very good hotel but had some difficulties during"
took them two days to get the air conditioning turned off. changed my room. Loud neighbors next door till 4 in the morning.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Phil
Great place. Only problem is the deafening noise of the AC units. They will keep you up all night; it will be a trade off between sweating or sleeping
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Picked a bad time.."
First, the signage was very poor. Our gps stopped us right on Concord Rd so we had to find the hotel off the road and it wasn't easy. There was also a few youth soccer and basketball teams that were awake and in the halls until well after midnight & awake by 6 am, which didn't allow for a great nights sleep. However, that isn't the hotel's fault we just fell on a bad time to visit. Other than that the hotel was very nice & clean!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that it was difficult to find our hotel , we will continu to work with the corresponding companies to have them mark us correctly on the GPS devices. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel otherwise, thank you,
Other trip May 27, 2014
La
"Comfortable Hotel"
Clean, Convenient, Comfortable, Quiet; Good food.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Staff was not very professional at all, playing music loudly from their phones, very rude to me when I "interrupted" them. Room was not very clean, dirty glasses and broken glass on the bathroom floor upon check in. Beware.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Dee
"Convenient location, but...."
Were very satisfied with with the neat and clean room but that was all. Could not use the Wi-Fi..kept getting knocked off. (Desk clerk said they had been having trouble for a week????) Bar was not well stocked with beer. Waitress at Dinner was extremely inexperienced. Got very little sleep due to the annoying wall unit which was very noisy when it came on...
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for staying with us. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, however, we will utilize your review to better our property. thank you,
1 night trip May 10, 2014
This place has the most comfortable beds EVER!! :)
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
stayed 3 nights for a visit in Billerica Mass. room was very nice. will stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for staying with us, we lookk forward to you being in the area again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
mlcclm
"Very close to Minute man national park and easy to"
Really easy to Boston Very close to Minuteman Natl Park
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Work getaway..."
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Looked for a place to rest for the few days I was here on work. Great place, would recommend for families and travelers..
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jon
"boston marathon"
overall very nice 2-nite stay, only negative was the very soft pillows . . . a couple neck aches. should have choices like some other hotels.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Vinnie
"location"
The location could hv been better but over all hotel was nice to stay in and loved the breakfast buffet
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Jones family
"Nice hotel to stay at!"
I loved the food in the morning. The serving staff was a little rude, but overall it was a wonderful stay!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Courtyard Marriott
"Access a bit tricky"
The hotel is located in an industrial park setting - road access a bit confusing even with gps. This is the second time at this hotel location and would definitely return. One note: more than one waffle maker needed in dining room - other than that buffet breakfast was good.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Cactusflower
"1 ice machine between 8 floors"
hotell staff was rude and there was 1 ice machine in the building on the 8th floor
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
I apologize that our staff did not meet your expectations! We will utilize your feedback with the staff as we continue to work to meet all of our guests' satisfaction.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Not as close as I thought but staff was excellent"
I had a concert in Boston and ended up missing the last train that got anywhere near the hotel so I had to spend $100 on a livery service. Other than that fiasco, the hotel itself was beautiful and the business center is excellent and the room was extremely comfortable and the man that was at the front desk when I was attempting to arrive was incredibly friendly and helpful. Overall, I loved it. I will just have to plan better and pay more attention to location next time.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Tara
Had a great night! The rooms are very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good Stay"
I have be in coming to Boston the last 3 years & this is the first time I stayed here and it won't be my last. Nice quiet location right off the highway. Clean rooms & Room service till 10!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Carey
The hotel was nice, the staff was super friendly and the bed was more comfortable than I expected. The location was perfect for us, since we were visiting family and the hotel was 10 minutes away from their house. I would stay there again. The only negatives are that breakfast isn't included, I don't think our door actually locked and the toilet handle was a little wonky. Still a nice place to stay for a few days.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! We will look into the issues that you had wiht your door and toilet and glad that it didn't hamper your stay with us! Thakn you,
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Wonderful Weekend Getaway"
Hotel was easy to find, beautifully decorated. Maybe a little run down, but very clean. Breakfast price is a little much, but the cost of dinner in-hotel was very reasonable. My husband and I had a lovely overnight - just a time to get away from it all - and were more than satisfied with what we got for what we paid.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
Thank you very much for the feedback, we look forward to having you again with us!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Abbie
"Nice hotel - clean with all the amenities."
All good except one thing. We stayed on a Saturday night - housekeeping staff knocked on our door at 9 am to see if they could do the room. I complained to front desk that this was pretty early for a Sunday morning to have housekeeping knocking on the door to get in. They said it was my responsibility to put a "do not disturb sign" on the door. No apologies from front desk for this instrusion at 9 am. I think they should let their housekeeping staff know WHO has checked out - not leave it up to the guests.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the housekeeper in the morning. This is definitely a suggestion that we will discuss and help improve our customer service for the future. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Martha
"Highway noise..Room doors close loudly."
My room was inbetween a large party of people that stayed up all night bouncing between room, so all night long I heard the room doors slam shut..this happens on its own, not the force of a person, it actually rattles the walls. I did call to complain around 1am when the party started getting loud in the hallways. The frount desk did send someone right up to speak with them. They were quiet for 10mins. then back out making noise. The highway is also very close (in view) and noise is noticable. Had to keep the room fan on to muffle all the other noise. The room overall was nice looking. Bed was comforable
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
I am sorry to hear that your stay was noisy. If this should ever happen in the future, please let us know so that we can help to make you more comfortable
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
michele
they told me windows opened and they didn't. have claustrophobia and was vvery uncomfortable
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
I apologize that you were given incorrect information prior to checking in. If there is anything that we can do in the future to make you more comfortable, please let me know. Thank you,
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014