All hotels in Billerica, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here270 Concord Rd, Billerica, MA, 01821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

This place has the most comfortable beds EVER!! :)
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
stayed 3 nights for a visit in Billerica Mass. room was very nice. will stay again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
mlcclm
"Very close to Minute man national park and easy to"
Really easy to Boston Very close to Minuteman Natl Park
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Work getaway..."
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Looked for a place to rest for the few days I was here on work. Great place, would recommend for families and travelers..
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jon
"boston marathon"
overall very nice 2-nite stay, only negative was the very soft pillows . . . a couple neck aches. should have choices like some other hotels.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Vinnie
"location"
The location could hv been better but over all hotel was nice to stay in and loved the breakfast buffet
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Jones family
"Nice hotel to stay at!"
I loved the food in the morning. The serving staff was a little rude, but overall it was a wonderful stay!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Courtyard Marriott
"Access a bit tricky"
The hotel is located in an industrial park setting - road access a bit confusing even with gps. This is the second time at this hotel location and would definitely return. One note: more than one waffle maker needed in dining room - other than that buffet breakfast was good.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Cactusflower
"1 ice machine between 8 floors"
hotell staff was rude and there was 1 ice machine in the building on the 8th floor
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Not as close as I thought but staff was excellent"
I had a concert in Boston and ended up missing the last train that got anywhere near the hotel so I had to spend $100 on a livery service. Other than that fiasco, the hotel itself was beautiful and the business center is excellent and the room was extremely comfortable and the man that was at the front desk when I was attempting to arrive was incredibly friendly and helpful. Overall, I loved it. I will just have to plan better and pay more attention to location next time.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Tara
Had a great night! The rooms are very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good Stay"
I have be in coming to Boston the last 3 years & this is the first time I stayed here and it won't be my last. Nice quiet location right off the highway. Clean rooms & Room service till 10!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Carey
The hotel was nice, the staff was super friendly and the bed was more comfortable than I expected. The location was perfect for us, since we were visiting family and the hotel was 10 minutes away from their house. I would stay there again. The only negatives are that breakfast isn't included, I don't think our door actually locked and the toilet handle was a little wonky. Still a nice place to stay for a few days.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Wonderful Weekend Getaway"
Hotel was easy to find, beautifully decorated. Maybe a little run down, but very clean. Breakfast price is a little much, but the cost of dinner in-hotel was very reasonable. My husband and I had a lovely overnight - just a time to get away from it all - and were more than satisfied with what we got for what we paid.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Abbie
"Nice hotel - clean with all the amenities."
All good except one thing. We stayed on a Saturday night - housekeeping staff knocked on our door at 9 am to see if they could do the room. I complained to front desk that this was pretty early for a Sunday morning to have housekeeping knocking on the door to get in. They said it was my responsibility to put a "do not disturb sign" on the door. No apologies from front desk for this instrusion at 9 am. I think they should let their housekeeping staff know WHO has checked out - not leave it up to the guests.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Martha
"Highway noise..Room doors close loudly."
My room was inbetween a large party of people that stayed up all night bouncing between room, so all night long I heard the room doors slam shut..this happens on its own, not the force of a person, it actually rattles the walls. I did call to complain around 1am when the party started getting loud in the hallways. The frount desk did send someone right up to speak with them. They were quiet for 10mins. then back out making noise. The highway is also very close (in view) and noise is noticable. Had to keep the room fan on to muffle all the other noise. The room overall was nice looking. Bed was comforable
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
michele
they told me windows opened and they didn't. have claustrophobia and was vvery uncomfortable
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Close to family grandchild to visit."
Friendly, clean, comfortable room. Didn't need restaurant options for short stay but would next time. Will book again in late January.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Relaxing"
Me and my girlfriend wanted to just get out and have a nice night so we stayed at the hotel and got dinner it was very comfortable
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Awesome Deal!"
This place was a great deal...clean, comfortable, friendly staff. I got it for a little over 70 bucks. The only bad thing is the location. It's perfectly safe, it's just not real easy to find and no dinner within walking distance. If you stay here, I recommend border cafe in Burlington. I lived in mass for 25 years and it's my favorite restaurant and only a 5 min. Drive!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Looks nice, but minor flaws"
Cute, comfortable hotel. But the only things I didn't love was the shower temperature and the toiletries. We were there during their minor storm (12/14) so maybe they had piping issues? But for the shower... it was difficult to hit the "sweet spot" water temperature was either too hot or too cold. I prefer my showers on the hotter side, but not scalding. I assume their valve doesn't balance well. Their toiletries are Paul Mitchell, but I have long hair so the conditioner didn't feel like it moisturized well enough BUT it did detangle it enough that when I would blow dry, my hair didn't feel fried. This is a solid 3 star hotel.
3 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Regi
"The perfect getaway"
I had a wonderful stay at your Courtyard by Marriott Billerica/Bedford location. The entire staff was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Sheldon Hanson
"Great Hotel Great Rate"
The staff were all great polite professional. the hotel was very nice, Would stay there again....
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Terry
"Great Hotel!"
We stayed at this hotel when we decided to stop to do some black Friday shopping before going to our destination in Boston. The hotel was conveniently located between the outlets in new Hampshire and downtown Boston. The staff was great and super helpful. Rooms were great, clean and modern. Overall a great hotel!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Christina
Very nice stay . Would stay again.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
William Dachille
"fine for our needs"
The room was clean and the bed ,comfortable. The price was most reasonable. Breakfast was not included which was fine for us since we wanted to get an early start, but it appeared that those who were paying for their breakfasts were paying the difference between the reasonable room rates and the high priced breakfast cost. I prefer to have that choice as we did at the Marriot courtyard.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very nice for the price."
I have stayed here three times and was satisfied every time. Very clean and comfortable. Rooms look great and are very decorative. I recommend this highly for an affordable and pleasant stay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
paul
"Best bang for your buck!"
Got a GREAT deal, Marriots never let me down! This one was perfect.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
Other reviews said the hotel was difficult to find but we did not have problems. Our GPS took us right to the turn and then we just went straight back into the business park and it was on the right. Arriving at night the sign at the turnoff on the road was easy to see because it was illuminated, though it was lower than most hotel signs.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"It is always good here."
Just taking some time off. I really love this place. It is quiet and clean.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Abner
"Good and comfortable"
I have a two-night stay in this hotel this weekend. It's clean, comfortable and safty. The stuff in the hotel are very nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Woodsy"
Quiet and peaceful! Good place to rest up to prepare for stressful day.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
Lani
"Comfortable hotel"
Clean, quiet hotel. A bit off the beaten path, but not far from the highway, so very convenient. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, no major problems. (Toilet handle didn't work when we arrived, but it was fixed when we came back from dinner.). No complaints.
4 night trip Oct 31, 2013
LBC
Spent a Saturday and Sunday night here, and the accommodations and staff were great. Only issue is that it's a little bit far from Boston, without any traffic the drive in is ~35 minutes. The no charge parking and price makes it worth it.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"All gppd"
nothing bad to say ,slept like a baby. breakfast was delicious !!
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
pjb
"I felt the hotel was good for the price they offer"
I got 2 queen beds and room was neat and well maintained. Only regrets I had that they did not offer me Free breakfast at the time of booking. The hotel is hard to find with no proper signs (if you are coming at night its worst). There is nothing really in neighborhood. For the price they this hotel should be good
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
jimmy
"Great Hotel, poorly trained staff"
The hotel is very clean, comfortable, and a great location for outside of the city of Boston, but still accessible. However, several things are not up to the standard of a quality hotel. I could not access the internet on my Kindle Fire, in trying to resolve this issue, I discovered the room phone could not dial the front desk. After reaching the desk via my cell, they gave me a technical # to call for the internet problem and they would call "engineering" for the room phone. Never resolved either. wasn't a huge issue, but .... The last incident came at checkout. I had booked through hotels.com and checked my credit card account. Not only had hotels.com billed me, but also the hotel upon check in. After talking with several people and the hotel manager, the charges were removed. The culprit was a new employee, apparently, untrained in how to charge customers with prepaid bookings. Although, resolved successfully, I feel like there were things going on that do not live up to a Courtyard by Marriot's reputation. I was disappointed that I was not offered anything, a discount or something, for my time and trouble. (This hotel did not offer an included breakfast. )
2 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"It was Good"
Except for the location, the hotel is good and well maintained for the price. The staff was not that great, they need to be courteous..even if we paid for the breakfast, she was screaming for checking the coupans...also have your dinner outside if you are checking late at night..as you will not find good restaurants nearby. Overall nice!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
Alankar
"Reasonably Priced hotel - Boston, Concord, Lexingt"
I was visiting my son in Boston. the World Series was in town, so it was hard to find a reasonably priced room. The Courtyard was a little drive from Boston, but the price was right, the facilities were great and there was plenty to do in the area while my son was in class. It was perfect for this trip.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Nice hotel. However, hotel could serve well to post quiet hours. Some hotel guests spoke in quite loud voices well after midnight.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Very neat clean modern comfortable.helpful staff"
Excellent .enjoyable polite helpful staff would definitely recommend
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Had to asked for breakfast voucher."
Hotel hard to find at night - in the back behind business building. The hotel has a restaurant inside but breakfast does not come free. I purchased the "include breakfast stay" but didn't get the voucher when checked in - I had to go down an hour later to asked about our breakfast voucher. We have 2 adults and 1 - 4 year old. The front desk gave me 6 vouchers for 3 nights stay. Didn't think about it much as I figured 2 vouchers for 2 adults. Our 4 year old ended up needing vouchers also. So we were 3 vouchers short. No coffee service when I asked around noon. Was told they have available after 3pm. Minus a star for this one. Our room had a fridge but you have to press the cool button and it's only for 2 hours. There's a mini market if you need a snack or toiletries. No microwave in room but I used the one in the market to warm up my left over. We wanted a a hotel with a pool but ended up not using it. Didn't have time plus we forgot to bring our swimwear. Couldn't find any at the nearby mall in mid-Oct!!! Over our 3 days experience was nice. Our family stay at Marriott Courtyard most of the time. Though I felt this location was a little different so I asked. The front desk mentioned it's own by Pinnacle.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Violet
Breakfast should have been included for the price!! Staff very pleasant and responsive to complaint re air conditioning noise. Fixed it right away.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Easy drive to Boston"
The room was clean and ready upon arrival. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. Will definitely consider staying here next year...only negative was the lack of a continental breakfast bar.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2013
Ms Poole
"A great stay"
Very quiet and comfortable. Loved the pool but missed having a hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
Nolan
Convenient location for college visits . All staff very helpful in getting around boston
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
james
Great hotel staff...very friendly and helpful...especially Patty at the morning buffet..
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Gloria
"Weekend trip"
The hotel was good for the price. I didn't like the bed it was too soft. The other thing that was annoying was that the people either next to our room or in front kept slamming there doors at night. I called the front desk several time and there was no answer.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Nice and comfortable"
I booked this hotel around 4pm and checked in around 9pm. The lady at the front desk took a little time to find me a room with a king bed (which I already booked). She was friendly enough so I didn't mind. But at the same time she was checking us in, another guy at the desk was checking in another family. They asked him about the T and if it stopped in Cambridge/Harvard Square and he said no. He had no idea how to get around in Boston. The hotel was very nice and clean. Very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Just don't ask the hotel for directions or advice to get around in Boston.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Excellent experience"
I had a very pleasant experience at this hotel. Very clean, very spacious room and very friendly staff. Will definitely go back here again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013