All hotels in West Valley City, Utah, United States of America
2229 City Center Ct, West Valley City, UT, 84119, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hockey game stay"
We came down a day early to take our son to the airport and catch a hockey game with him before he had to go back home. Loved that we could just walk to the Hockey game from the hotel. Hotel needs some upgrades but clean and quiet.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Lloyde
The hotel was great but the breakfast was no good. All of the juices and milks were warm.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, very close to Maverick Center"
Great location for what we wanted to do. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Trip aadvice"
No surprises,nice and quiet.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Room was a little dirty but the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Holly
"Nice Hotel close to shopping and dinning"
Baymont is a very nice hotel. Rooms are clean, staff friendly and it's within walking distance to several restaurants such as Cracker Barrel and Applebees. Within a 5 mile radius there is plenty of stores and large malls and numerous restaurants and eateries, too many to mention by name.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Kenny
"Close to everything"
It was a clean room, and we slept good. We did not spend much time here, because we had things to do, but we did rest well.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Wonderful"
I'll be back!
5 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Kris
"My HQ in Salt Lake City"
Best location for me, close to airport and downtown, reasonable price, very friendly and helpful staff, great selection of restaurants in walking distance (both the chain restaurants and the unique ones), short 10 min. walk to TRAX. The breakfast is just right for me. This is the first and only place in Salt Lake City that I have ever stayed (except for a friend's home), and I have no reason to look any further.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"A night away"
Everything was great except for the breakfast. The waffle maker was not working and the milk was warm.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Convenient location"
Location was convenience to Maverik Center. Staff was professional. Room was okay.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Not thrilled"
The staff was nice but the overall hotel was dingy and our bathroom was gross. It looked liked feces on the wall next to the toilet paper dispenser....whether that is what it was or not isn't really important, the area should have looked clean and definitely hadn't been checked closely. I won't be staying there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Tiffany
The mattress was incredibly hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were uncomfortable. The foldout couch and rollaway bed were horrible. There was old food in the refrigerator. The tile in the bathroom floor was grungy and gray. The lobby stunk of cigarette smoke.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Bad Smelling Rooms"
Booked 3 rooms and all three rooms had a bad smell.Cancelled reservation and rebooked at a different hotel.
12 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Monica
"Good Value Hotel"
My stay was fine. I think this hotel is an example of you get what you pay for. The room was comparatively inexpensive so you can't expect a 5-star hotel. My room was moderately furnished, but CLEAN. I did not eat the breakfast since Cracker Barrel is located next door. There are also several other good restaurants VERY close-by.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Costoner"
Stay was great breakfast geat just needs room with fridge and microwaves in there and i would rate u as a ten
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
"stay hungry my friends"
It was alright I guess i dont remember if the deal came with the free breakfast i didnt get any on any of the 6 days i stay there. Rooms are clean but building is getting old.good neightborhood.
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Smoking/Non-smoking"
When we were placed in a non-smoking room with ashtrays, I knew I was in trouble. The room reeked of cigarettes and made it a very unpleasant stay the first night. The hotel staff did move us to another room the next day which made the stay bearable. The service was tremendous and the breakfast was good. I tried to extend our stay for an additional night but was informed that we would have to pay a higher rate. Overall, aside from the initial problem with the odor of smoke in the room, the hotel was exactly what I expected and a little more.
5 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Handy, but not perfect."
This hotel is grouped with several others and many eating places, so it is a very convenient location. Entrance to the freeway system is only a minute or two away. For walkers, it is not as convenient. The distance to the shopping center and the light rail is acceptable for distance walkers like we are, but would be too far for many.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
jim
"To Return"
Great location, friendly service, quiet.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Roderick
"Needs work"
I could see some one had been resting on the bed when I first checked in. Pillows were messed up and a body imprint on the bed. Got another room put my stuff away walked into the bathroom and noticed the toilet hadn't been flushed from the person who used it before me. All and all just a dirty feel to the place
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Gordon
"close"
very nice
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Awful"
The hotel was overbooked. When I got there they had given my rooms away. I had booked 3 rooms. There were 6 of us on a business trip. They said I could have a smoking room with a king bed. I went up to check on the room and it was horrible. The ride up the filthy elevator was warning enough. Wallpaper was ripped off the wall in the room, it stank as well. I called hotels.com and was able to cancel the rooms and go stay somewhere else.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Frequent traveler
The clerk gave us the wrong room n keys had tp go back down with all our luggage n kids gave us another room when we got in the room smelt like urine one bed had black specs all over of pen or something un the morning house keeping came knocked and opened the door didn't give me a chance to respond 30 min later comes in again this time not even knocking just opened the door.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Wilbur
"Friendly"
Friendly Staff. Old rooms but good beds. Had a little trouble with clean room the first day but they fixed it right away. Pool shower was dirty but never got cleaned the 4 days we were there. I would go back the price was great.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Keri
Just what we need for a short overnight stay. Clean room, excellent customer service and close to what we needed. We have stayed here before and will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"very good location"
it was good , i just saty in the hotel to take a shower and sleep , all day out.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Ok"
Still had a snow report up from march of this year. Room was mostly clean. Carpet stains & bathroom vent was in need of repair. Bed wad too firm for my liking. Staff was not visible at front desk. No key drop box either. Close to good resturants.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
sarah
"Staff needs additional training...."
We arrived in the middle of the night and checked into a room on the 4th floor that was already occupied. After several trips upstairs to "retry" the room key, being confronted by the woman that we had woken up in the room, waiting 15 minutes for the clerk to return to the front desk we finally were put in another room. The first day we didn't get maid service because no one knew we were there and the pool was closed for the majority of the day. The second day, the hot tub had a hose running into it and was colder than the pool. We gave up on swimming to go back and watch some TV. About a half hour into the show the TV shut off. The front desk clerk attempted to to fix the TV, said there was nothing he could do and offered for us to move to another room or go without TV. We opted for no TV. That night, at 4 am the fire alarm went off. Understanding that these things happen, it would have been nice if someone from the motel would have come out and told us what was going on. Instead, we had to stand in the parking lot in the middle of the night until the firetruck pulled away leaving us to assume it was safe to go back inside. The next morning, when we went to have the continental breakfast and hour before it was over, there was nothing left because the maids were in front of us filling plastic bags with bagels, danishes, yogurt and fruit.. The motel was older, but fairly clean. Unfortunately, the staff wasn't very professional and poorly trained.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Lynda
"Hotel close to everything in West Valley, Utah"
The facilities were quite comfortable. We had a queen size bed. Would have liked to have had a refrigerator. The fitness room was well equipped.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Grover
"Pretty good"
Hotel located fairly close to the freeway. Pool was nice and warm. Hot tub just a little too hot. Overall good experience, comfy beds and pillows. There was a smell of cigarett on our floor (2nd floor) which was a non- smoking floor.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Orlando
"Dont Stay"
Room smelled carpet in room stained.Did like location. Would not recommend to anybody to stay here.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
TM
"August 6, 2014"
because this was booked through Expedia, I do not know to whom to bring up concerns - I never received a a confirmation for the changed number of nights from 2 to 1, the confirmation also was fro a "double" while what was received was a single full sized bed - it was for 1 night only for my daughter and myself, but that could have been very uncomfortable. The room appeared to be clean, but was sparse and very dated especially for a town that has has hosted the Olympics in past 15yrs.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good hotel for a short stay."
The stay was good, room was clean, and it was easy to access if guiding by GPS. It is located in West Valley, slightly far away from 80, Salt Lake, and the city. Breakfast was not as good as I'd expected, but there are a bunch of restaurant around within walking distance. The only thing that I would complain about is the floor. The floor is not stable: when I walk in the room, the floor is like shaking up and down, which makes me feeling extremely dangerous.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Close to entertainment and in a nice area"
This is a good place for a short stay. The rates a great and the area is nice and close to entertainment (Maverick Center, Theater, and other nightlife). Although not in downtown SLC, the price can't be beat.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"horrible"
Smelled and was dirty. The ceiling was brown, the walls had patch marks that weren't painted. I don't mind staying in a smoking room but this was if they had piped in the smoke. I didn't even stay the following night. Horrible!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Inexpensive Hotel"
1st time staying here, would definitely stay again. Great location near restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff, breakfast provided.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel...close to dining."
I was thrilled to actually find a hotel that still had a smoking room! We were in SLC to attend a funeral. This location is near the cemetery as well as some of our family members. Great location! Also has several dining choices within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
JJ
The outside of the hotel was nice, but the inside was a mess. The garbage were over flowing. The carpets were filthy. The building was hot, A/C broken? One elevator for entire building that was so busy and the wait was so long we constantly had to take the stairs. The hotel was dirty. Our shower had dirty foot prints in it and the curtain had makeup on it. Most of the staff were nice. The breakfast was alright.Won't ever stay in a Baymont again. Price was too high for the dirty accommodations.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Eternal Sunshine
Had no problems cutting short my stay. Desk person treated me great. (refund) thankyou.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"review"
Towel rack in bathroom had towels on it. Removed towel and found towel rack was bent, so I didn't use it.
6 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"We like it here"
This is the second year we've stayed at the Baymont for our annual summer trip to SLC. We've been very happy with the hotel, and the location is great! We especially like being within walking distance to a handful of restaraunts, and it's slick and easy to jump on the 215 and get to anywhere in the valley in just minutes. Our room was kept clean the whole week and everything was in good repair. My kids loved the pool, and it was also clean and comfortable.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Doable"
For the price it was doable I didn't like that the place smelled like an old astray when you first walk in but room was clean and quiet and I loved that we could just walk to applebee's or ihop or Chilis
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
gracies714
"Nice hotel near my destination."
It is a good hotel, but it needs to install safety boxes in the rooms to keep valuables.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Leonel
"great hotel! amazing staff!!"
really nice rooms great location excellent staff was wiiling to help with anything i could possibly need and more i have stayed in almost every hotel in the area and this obe us by far the best when it came to he hotel staff they are all do a extremely well job
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
tish
"Could b better"
We need smoke free. & could not get one. There was no parking & I had to block a trailer & get up early to move car. It was noisey Breskfast too crowded.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"The smell of the hotel was nauseating."
There was nothing good about the experience. It took them 1 hour to pick us up from the airport.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
The staff were very nice, it is in walking distance to several nice resturants! The breakfast was great!
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
P.Richardson
"OK place"
Wireless needs a serious upgrade. Airport shuttle has limited hours, had to take cab back to airport. Looks a bit tired but OK place if you just need a place to stay. Person at front desk was WONDERFUL!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Late check in"
Check in time is stated as 3:00pm. We tried to check in at 4:15 and were handed room keys. The rooms they assigned us were not cleaned yet from the previous stay. We were unable to go into our rooms until 6:00. It was a real drag.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014