All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8051 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very nice"
Very nice
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Tiffany
Front desk clerk at check in did not welcome us or say hello. I had to speak first and then during my process of checking in her answers to my questions were very short and snappy. One of the questions was "do you have a shuttle service to the airport and if so what is the earliest time it would leave in the a.m.?" Her answer was a very rude "NO"! She handed me the room keys and when I asked how to get to the room her answer was "drive around the corner". I had 2 rooms that were not next to each other so she was not helpful at all. We drove around the building and ended up back at the front office in which a janitor helped us find our room. I also called her because we could not locate the remote for our room and she was very rude at that time and told me "it was there that I would have to look better for it". It took us 15 mins to find the remote which was behind the cabinet under the TV. I called her back to let her know we found it and she hung up on me. In my opinion she does not need to be the person up front working with the customers.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Very pleasing and great for price."
All staff very congenial at time of arrival and through out stay. We found the breakfast to be much more than the normal cereal, muffin or toast. Our room was very comfortable and clean. We would recommend to family and friends. Hope to stay with you again during future trips to Dallas.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Mimi
"No, yes, no, yes..."
I booked a room for an overnight stay because I was scheduled for a procedure early the next morning at Forest Park Medical Center. The hotel was a lot nicer than I expected because of the other reviews. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable. I only gave this hotel an overall score of 4 because of two things - the front desk clerk was somewhat scatter brained when another guest asked if the restaurant was still serving at 9pm. First she said, no, then yes, then no, then yes. The frustrated guest walked out of the main lobby and in the direction of a fast food restaurant. I did not pack a travel hair dryer because it was supposed to be complimentary to each room. I had to call the front desk twice in order to get a hairdryer for the next morning. The hero of the night was the maintenance man who delivered one of the wall mount hair dryers and told me that since they were replacing all of the hairdryers, the one he handed me was free. All these things are minor and would not stop me from staying at this hotel again. I'll just make sure I pack my own hair dryer.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Catherine
"so disappointed"
there was food left in the hallway by other guests for over 24 hours, one of the staff members was very rude, room was super tiny. overall not worth it at all.
2 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
"don't stay here unless you like to be awaken."
It was nice until I was awaken by a church rival booked directly across the hall from my room
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Great room and service"
I stayed one night at courtyard near by, this hotel much better than courtyard and half the price, Including breakfast
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Business trip!"
The room was great. Bathroom was a little small and upon checking in, the room smelled like strong cologne. We either got used to it or it went away...bed was comfy and big. Sheets smelled a little weird. Everything else was great!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Very nice hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast and great location.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Wes
"clean, comfortable, great breakfast"
Very nice accommodations. Friendly and helpful staff.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Carrie
"U"
Amazing!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
rodney
"April"
This hotel was very nice & clean. The room was a little on the small side but other than that we had a great stay!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
April
"Not Their Problem"
Everything in the hotel was excellent! From the front desk to the maid, they were GREAT! However, the lack of concern for my car being vandalized and broke into was very troubling! I spoke to desk clerk, who went to back room. When she reappeared she said they were reviewing the tapes! After about 20 minutes with no response, I asked she check. Well they had found my car on the tapes and would continue to review! After about 30 minutes, the clerk asked again, if I wanted to file a police report! I DID. At no time did ANYONE connected to the hotel seem bothered that my car had been vandalized in their parking lot!
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Willard E
"Nice hotel very clean"
Very clean the room was nice but it did smell like smoke when we first got there. It's in a good location that everything we wanted to do was no more than 15 min away. The staff was friendly and courteous. They have free breakfast but that was just ok.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Seven
"Very nice"
Very good excellent location and clean rooms and also good price
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Quick Stay"
We were I my staying so we'd be closer to the airport for an early flight. The room was TINY! The bathroom was really small also, like zero counter space. Maybe it was just our room and the others are larger. Who knows, but we won't be staying again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
jessica
"Nice stay, just don't order pizza delivery"
Overall, we had a nice stay. There was a mixup with our room when we arrived. The clerk gave us the wrong room number and card key. The room had a bare mattress and no curtains on the window. The clerk said she accidentally gave us the wrong room. She immediately sent a maintenance guy up with the correct keys. Also, the hotel gives you a card with a Pappa John's pizza special that's delivered straight to your room. It told us to dial a 3-digit number from the guest room phone to get the special. Guess what? The number didn't work! So we had to dial out from our cell phone. The nearest Papa John's said they never heard of the special. Said they wold honor it, but delivery would take an hour and a half! So we picked up the pizza ourselves.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Feeding Children Everywhere event"
It is the hotel of choice for Children's Hunger Fund when we have to drive up our Box Truck for Food Pak Distributions to our Mercy Network Churches. Thanks for helping me keep our staff safe and comfortable while in Dallas.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"FCE/FP Trip"
It is always difficult to locate a hotel in any city where Children's Hunger Fund needs to park it's 24' Box Truck ... this hotel has been our Dallas hotel of choice for the past five years ... thank you!
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Comfy Beds"
Good hotel for a business stay. Beds were comfy. It was pretty quite. Not a bad location.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Garrett
"very well communicated"
On the freeway. On the freeway. On the freeway. On the freeway. On the freeway. On the freeway.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Francisco
"bad"
Bad
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"Feels like home."
Awesome Breakfast! Cozy Room. There was construction (which was a bit disturbing) I love the buffet breakfast & of course, Happy Hour.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Cynthia
"Just like home."
Awesome room. The breakfast is extremely satisfying.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Cynthia
Mattress and pillow lumpy and uncomfortable. Heat unit loud.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
nancynurse51
"Adequate"
Book this hotel, last minute. Best bang for the buck.
2 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Overall. Was great Hotel, very clean easy to access the roads
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Eliseo
When we arrive the receptionist didn't have a copy of our reservation. She called Expidia and soon thereafter she received such reservation. Even though this is not the hotel fault, we want you to know of this problem so your hotel can do something about it. It is not good having to wait after one arrives at the hotel tired and ready to relax.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
cuban
"Good hotel"
We were on a road trip and stopped in Texas and we saw this hotel on hotels.com and it gave us a really good deal. The room was nice and free buffet breakfast
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Jeramey
Best western pretty good for your money and breakfast is included.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
Room was behind the elevator so when someone used the elevator we heard the noise of the elevator. The room was newly remodeled. The bed was very firm.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Average comfort. Only breakfast is good"
Worse than the previous stay. Room did not have a closet to hang my clothes and staff did not offer me any alternative for my entire stay (5 nights). It was as if they did not want to help.
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Jojo
"Pick somewhere else to stay"
Still under construction
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"DO NOT GO TO WORST WESTERN Texas"
this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed, then I was told the price would be adjusted when I got there so I could take advantage of my friends Sams club discount, then told I could not, after getting lied to, they put me in the worst condition room they have, with paint/primer repair spots all over, with someone else's stuff still in the room, not to mention the most ugly painting in every room purple black abstract, also the elevator trapped us! we had to pull the doors apart to get out, and was later ''out of order'' the breakfast was nasty tasted like garbage,
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not satisfied at all!"
Staff was not courteous at all! Were not helpful and found them to be very rude. I was not properly accommodated at all for observing my religious faith. The hallway and elevators were full of mold and mildew. Had an allergic reaction and hotel refused to make further accommodations and neglected to care.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Akiva
"Pretty Darn Good"
A little construction, but not bad for user experience. Great service and great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Janice
"Okay for basic stopover"
The hotel felt a little rundown and generally below the standards I would expect with the Best Western brand. But a friendly staff member explained they were going through some renovations and offered to change my room when I complained about the cigarette smell. Breakfast was fair, had scrambled eggs and a couple other hot items, but not much else. Unfortunately they could not help me the second day when I had to checkout before the normal breakfast hours. Location was decent, easy access to the freeway and a short (but not very pleasant) walk to local fast food restaurants and other businesses. All said it was good enough for a basic stay and for the price I'd likely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"Won't be back."
On my first visit to this hotel, after I checked into my room, another person was checked into the same room. Second visit, the WiFi didn't work. Was told repeatedly that the problem would be corrected, it wasn't. This is important enough to me that I will not be back.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Just average place to stay"
Experience was very average
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Jojo
"Great Value"
This hotel is in an older business park so there was just one restaurant within reasonable walking distance. The hotel is very well kept (except for the elevators). Our room had a VERY nice update with a good bed and linens. Overall a great value.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Happy visit in Dallas"
Hotel and rooms were nicely remodeled. Bed and bedding was great. Bathroom needs someplace to put your toiletries, a counter or shelf. Convenient location, close to highway and restaurants.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Zeta
good
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Shabeena
"good price"
good hotel for the price, breakfast was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Adam
"MOLD/MILDEW!!!"
The hotel had a terrible smell, it had mold and mildew in the hallways, elevators and guestroom. I had a horrible time. The service was lousy and they were super cheap about everything. They wouldn't even give me plastic cutlery, which they had tons of. No coffee station that was open all the time like other chain hotels that I've stayed at. Overall, the stay was not impressive at all and was extremely unhappy with the visit.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Daniela
"Two to three star hotel"
Small room, worn out sheet, not good hotel staff The only good thing about it location
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Fantastic room and great atmosphere!"
This hotel is fantastic! Comfy rooms, comfy atmosphere, and nice staff. The only bad thing is that the parking kind of stinks! We would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Tiny rooms, rained in the room"
The window leaked, and it rained in the tiny room. TV remote didn't work. Bed was hard. Not up to my expectations in many ways.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Becky
"Very nice, except vending issues"
I did enjoy my stay, but a huge pet peeve I (and most travelers) have is only having ice machines/vending on one floor!! And it was a maze to even find it
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
amy
"Good stay"
Nice hotel. Enjoyed the stay. TV might be a little too high on the stand. Had to hold the remote up in the air to change the channels while lying in bed. Other than that, nice rooms.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
chris
"My stay"
Overall good experience with Hotel room. There was an issue of room construction/renovation going throughout my stay, didn't bother me on the 4th floor, but did cause issues for my mom who was on the first floor with loud noises and bugs that got into the room due to the noise/work. Very super breakfast (hot) to be had with staff there taking great care with food, cleanliness, and hospitality.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2014