All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8051 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Value
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
Great
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
luis
"Go early for breakfast."
room was smaller than in the pics but was adequate. Air cond worked well. Bed could have been softer. It's a cheap mattress with just a pad added on top. The breakfast buffet was good, but 30-45mins before ending time they run out of everything and refuse to get more. out of the 3 days there we went 30 mins before ending each day and they were out of sausage, oatmeal, gravy, bread, yogurt, cups, etc.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Robert trevor
"Hard to find"
It's had a horrible mattress couldn't get comfortable at all...the shower head was terrible! !
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Vwery comfortable"
comfortable
5 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
mark
This was a very nice hotel we came to a conference that was downtown dallas, the hotel is extremely close to the major highway with not a lot of traffice getting out. Cons: the rooms are small but for our stay it was perfect Pros: Loved the full breakfast and the quietness Loved the layout and the staff always smiling and ready to assist. One night we came back late we didn't have a microwave in the room the staff didn't know we need to rehear our food they opened the breakfast area and allowed us to use the microwave. That was a plus for me. I will definitely be returning next year for the conference or whenever i return to dallas
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Kathleen
The bathroom was way too small. The room was dark but clean and the wifi wasn't reliable!!
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Deborah
"Last minute birthday"
It was my wife birthday and was last minute decision. The room was nice and comfortable very peace and quiet. Clean. We enjoyed the breakfast the next day.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Think twice...."
The price was good and the front desk staff were friendly. The hotel hallways and elevators smelled. I saw the same trash in the hallway for my entire stay. I'm not sure when the hallways are cleaned. Ants were all over my bathroom floor and sink. The shower head had water leaking from the side. The fridge and microwave in the room was nice. The hotel didn't have any clean wash clothes. I was told I would get them after they were washed. I had to wait a day to get wash clothes. The ice machines on the floor did not work. The printer in the business center did not work. The pool was dirty. The breakfast food wasn't the greatest but free. Nats were flying near the juice. Room service never answered the phone. This hotel has potential but is poorly managed. The worst Best Western that I've ever stayed at.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Tracey
"Avid traveller"
The staff is friendly and helpful. The lobby and bar area extremely hot!!! Room comfortableand clean.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"stay away from this hotel!"
Friend Arrived Friday from out of town. Unaware issue with A.C. because we thought unit was working according to maintenance guy.. took them until Saturday after 6pm to even look at it. Was so unbearable was moved to anther room. Then was ok. Vehicle was broken into and No one would look at survelience to see if idiots were staying at hotel so could maybe get stuff back. Officer advised of ALOT of gang activity in area and sd not a good place to be at. For the trouble of room issues alone I would hv thought could gave gotten a nights charge reimbursed instead you charge me more than posted nightly charge for just "in case" and still 6 days later have not been reimbursed on that. No extra charges had occurred in room.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Our was stay pleasant and enjoying. The gentleman who checked us in was very nice and cool. Our room was very good looking and clean in every aspect of the word. One of the best hotels I've stayed in.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Pilar
The staff were accommodating, bed comfortable, room was very clean, breakfast had a large variety with the exceptions of pancakes, waffles, bacon and large fruit selections which was fine by me.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Adriane
Very nice place
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"i had a great week there"
The hotel is great and the staff is very friendly. Rooms seem to be cleaned every day and the free wifi is a plus. For breakfast, there is always scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, home fries, toast, and fruit; and there is hard cracker waffles, biscuits, and pancakes. There is a weight room and a 20ft by 10ft out door pool where the depth is 3ft to 8ft. There is also a computer room that you may use the internet.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
jonathan car
Rooms are not too big but they are clean and comfortable. Good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Comfortable hotel"
My husband and I chose to stay at this location for our first wedding anniversary. We stayed for 3 nights. It was a good experience. The front desk was okay, but I was really more pleased with the staff that handled the breakfast service in the mornings. They were friendly, smiling, and very helpful. I was very pleased with them. The main downside was the smell of our room. It had a musty, mildrew smell the entire time. It was very displeasing and hard to adjust to, but overall not a bad place to stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Chasity
"Sing Sing Plus Dallas Hotel and Conference Center"
This hotel felt more like prison. I stayed here for 4 days and everyday I had to have my keys replaced because they would deactivate them. I would have to walk around to the front, in the heat, because my side access did not work. The kitchen staff was extremely rude. None of them spoke English well nor did they understand my request to restock items. For 3 days I ate the exact same thing, no variety. Then one of the men stood guard as I fixed my husband a sandwich to take with him to work because he didn't have time to sit down and eat with me. The second we walked out the restaurant, he started yelling at us about taking food out and threatened to charge our room for egg sandwich. Each time we needed extra towels, it felt like we were asking for a kidney. I would not recommend this hotel for service, but it was clean. The rooms were also very small and the bathroom was small.
4 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Sonya
"Priced right for purpose"
Room was small but comfortable. Nothing spectacular. Did see some ants on the bedside table.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Would not stay here again"
The room I had reserved and paid for in advance was not the one I received so that was a problem. Since I had paid for the room two weeks prior I did expect that it would be held for the late check in. the room I did receive had no Wi-Fi access and it was hot because the air conditioner didn't work. The hotel staff and manager were not helpful at check in to resolve the problem nor was Expedia when I called them. These factors caused my stay at this hotel to be unsatisfactory. I would not recommend Best Western.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Not what I paid for"
What I got was not what I paid for. What I reserved was not what I got. What I got was a room hot with No wifi. the check in staff was Uncooperative. Expedia was not helpful when I contacted them either so overall an unsatisfactory experience
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
tired texan
"Did not get what I paid for"
Paid extra for a 2 bed room and when I checked in there were none available so was given a hot king room in the far corner of the hotel with no wifi. Now if I paid the extra price for the room and I paid up front and didn't cancel don't you think that room should have been held for me? Instead I got a surly front desk clerk and manager that basically said well you booked though a third party so you get what we have available. When I contacted Expedia I was put on permahold. eventually being told we that you get the room they have available. I'm thinking that again if they advertise and charge extra for a specific room type and that is what I pay for that is what I should get. Having second thoughts about using Expedia again. Done with best western
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
tired texan
Room was tight. Bathroom was tiny. Good selection of TV channels. Pool looked nice. Workout room / gym was not much, just some equipment thrown in a room. WiFi was good. Breakfast was good.
5 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Terry
"Enjoyed our stay"
Wow nice quiet place in the middle of the BIG city. We enjoyed our room, the service and convenience of the area. Thank you
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Judie
"Great short stay. Friendly staff, clean and comfy"
Small, but clean, comfortable and across the street from several stores including a CVS, Subway, mini mall and right next door to a McDonald's. Staff was friendly. Hotel was 20 minutes from the main airport. Would stay again.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Find a better place to stay!"
This hotel isn't anything like it looks on the listing. The rooms are old and musty..there aren't any outlets in the bathroom so I had to dry my hair sitting on the side of the bed..the pull out sofa was horrible..there were two employees making it in the hallway and another employee got off the elevator and was rolling a joint..oh and the elevator is so small only three people can fit on it. Then to top it off the guy at the desk did not even greet us and had a horrible attitude the whole time we were checking in.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Cassandra
"Horrible experience"
Upon arrival the front desk man was rude, unfriendly, and impatient. He gave me room 201 which was a storage facility. Then the next room he gave me next, the door key didn't work. That was an ongoing problem the whole stay which was very inconvenient. They ran out of towels twice. The remote didn't work to the tv. And the bar said it closed at 11pm but when I went at 1030pm it was already closed. I will never stay at another Best Western nor will I recommend them to anyone. Ever.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay here!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We just wanted a decent place to stay at a reasonable price and was pleasantly surprised at how very nice it was. We had no problem with the internet connection. Some reviewers gave this a bad review, I believe its likely user error, even when your device shows a connection you still have to "log-in" through your web browser. The only problem we had (minor) was our room card kept deactivating, other than that we had a very pleasant, quiet stay and the included breakfast was nice as well. ALL STAFF, not just the front desk, was always pleasant, courteous and helpful. The hotel location was nice too, its near food, drug store and shopping. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends and family.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Tammie
"Awesome"
Very nice for the price you pay. Will be staying a third time in about a week. Looking forward to it.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Lori
Location of this hotel was great. It was right off of the interstate with easy access. Lobby was deceiving - looked new and clean. Check in was a little slow. Hallways and room were shabby. King-size room was very small and had a funny odor. Took two tries to get housekeeping to come in and spray some freshener on the carpet. The A/C was very noisy which made for difficulty sleeping. Shower/tub drained really slowly and there was no place in bathroom to lay out our stuff. The breakfast was delicious and the amenities were great.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Not the worst, not the best"
They did a lot of renovations, however they should have put a little more money into the rooms instead of the entrance. The beds are so hard I laid awake tossing and turning. It feels a bit more safe than some of the others in the area, so I couldn't complain too much. The bar is accommodating and the food is not too bad. Overall for the price, we'd stay again if needed.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Both Expedia an Best Western are BAD"
I reserved a Non Smoking room with Best Western via Expedia. At midnight, when I arrived, they gave me Smoking room. Terrible. Since I am allergic with cigarrete smoke, I could not stay. I had to go to a different hotel. Even so, Best Western still charged me. This is un- acceptable. I am displeased with both Best Western and Expedia.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Mr
"Acceptable but needs improvement."
Pool area is a bit worn out and dirty (remnants of yesterday pool parties, I guess. But in the afternoon still there). Beds are soso. Twin size only!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
This was more a Micro Hotel will never stay there again. Rating should be 1 1/2 star. We were not impressed at all. No more Best Westerns for us!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Wenceslado
Very excellent
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Convenient access to hwy."
Overall good stay. Breakfast was delicious. Saw a few bugs. Staff was very friendly, room was spacious and clean!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Janie
"Ok hotel"
Hotel was nIce. It was a bit hard to find. It was just for an overnight stay. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. We always make sure the hotel has a pool, so our daughter can go swimming. The pool was closed the whole time we were there. That was disappointing.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Juan
"NEWLY REMODELED,UPDATED HOTEL"
EVERYTHING WAS NICE......BREAKFAST WAS GREAT++++++++
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
JOE
"Would definitely stay again"
Got a great rate through expedia which included all the amenities I need when I travel. The employees were courteous and helpful. The medical facilities were within the 15-30 minute range. Lots of places to eat and shop. If I ever had to return to dallas I would stay at this hotel and hope to see the hard working maid we had for the week.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Chan
"Good last minute hotel"
It was for my nephew and two friends escaping the terrible storm headed to OK. We got the reservations last minute. They said for that purpose, it was a fine hotel. But the hotel is not very tall, if you will. As in height. They said their uncle who is 6'3" would feel very claustrophobic. Elevator barely fit 3 people.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ana Maria
i recommend this hotel nice place, and clean room parking good
Other trip May 26, 2015
Stayed here on business. Had a pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel to others. Very nice looking hotel on the inside, and very comfortable beds!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Caitlyn
"Dallas Hotel: Good location and good price."
Hotel appeared to be recently renovated and is very presentable. Staff was always available, friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and had all the conveniences you expect in a mid-price hotel. There was substantial variety of hot and cold food at the breakfast buffet. Food was very good.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Daughter's graduation visit"
Stayed with my daughter and everything was quite good in the room. I would say that the door was a bit hard to close completely but it just took an extra bit of pulling and making sure. Overall, a good stay!
3 night family trip May 13, 2015
Hugh
"weekend visit"
Visit son
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Adrian
My room was a little disappointing, because on I was expecting a better looking and cleaner room. I probably won't return again.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Tracy
"The Best Ever! Awesome"
It was great no complaints hotel manager was extremely nice! me & my boyfriend both work at hotels in our state so we know about top of the line service and this is one hotel thats top of the line. The hotel manager made us feel so happy that we choose to stay there she made us feel like we was at home everytime we came through the door she greeted us with a smile and made sure we had everything we needed. The rest of staff was nice as well & tended to anything we needed right a way. Room service was awesome. It was very quiet at night no noise at all from any other room..the hotel is near a freeway as well you couldnt here nothing from the freeway so we had a peaceful nights rest. Resturants was walking distance we really love that hotel had a touch screen directory tv in lobby that showed local resturants and close by fun places to go that was a big help when we wanted to try new places to eat! Over all this place was a the best hotel Ive ever stay at! I will stay again any other time I go to Dallas:)
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Chantel
"Close enough to everything"
Nice hotel, very clean, food was great, excellent presentation, and loved my room! A little bit small, but no problem.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Jay
"Worth the cost"
Comfortable and close to my event. I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Galli
"I would stay again! ;)"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel- Best Western in Dallas. I actually wouldn't mind staying at this every time I visit. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
5 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Doniesha
"AWESOME!"
I did not expect this hotel would have all the bells and whistles with the amount I was paying. I booked this hotel on a tour that I was attending and it was everything and more than I expected. The rooms were modern, bed very large and comfortable. Housekeeping replenshied towels and cleaned every day. Front desk staff was nice. Breakfast was awesome. Room service, I did not use but the menu looked awesome. I was able to walk across the street to Subway - as I was on a diet. The fitness room was small but had the essentials. Just loved it!
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015