All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
111 Penn Warren Drive, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Good night's sleep."
The room was clean, the staff was helpful, the bed was comfortable, the room had no bad smell, there is not much more I require for a hotel room. The location was a bit odd, access to the hotel was from the "back" of the hotel, but my GPS (google) was able to find it without any troubles. The only "issue" was access to the hotel during Nashville rush hour, but that is not something the hotel can control.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Doug4.7
"Hard Beds and Strange smell."
Hard Beds, Strange odor in room, they tried to cover it up with cleaning chemicals, but that wore off around 10pm. Breakfast was OK, but not inspiring. Would not recommend this hotel. Others in area are much better for the price. I had to book on short notice and this was the only thing available.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"Perfect for our needs"
This hotel was close to Franklin Tn and it's civil war historical sites. only about 20 minutes to the airport and downtown Nashville. lovely area, would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great family atmosphere."
The people we met at the lobby we super friendly. They came from various parts of the states. We had so much fun getting to share time with strangers that became great acquaintences. The receptionist was super ensuring we had what we needed, making our stay pleasant.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ofelia
"Flea market weekend"
A bit noisy
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Good Stay"
Enjoyed our stay. A little inconvenient to only have vending on second and third floors. I was on fourth. Third floor vending was out of order so always had to go to 2nd. Good breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Regina
"Disappointed with check-in procedure."
Four senior citizens stayed three nights while visiting Nashville and family. Check-in was disturbing as the desk clerk told us the room had already been billed to the credit card used for reserving the room, when we intended to use a different credit card. One of our party had to go online to transfer funds to that credit/debit card due to the fear of being overdrawn on her checking account. We found out at check-out that the desk clerk had been mistaken and we could have had the room billed to a different card upon check-out. The only other negative was that there were never enough clean towels left for us and every night, we had to go get more. The room was clean, and beds very comfortable. We felt safe in the location, and found it convenient to interstate.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Worst hotel stay ever"
1st night was ok, 2nd night was awful. Was on 3 of 4 floors, @ 1:30 am the sqeeking Of the floor above started and continued until 5:00am when I couldn't stand it any longer and went to the lobby to complain and since I booked the room from Expedia they would do nothing, said I needed to contact expedia for the one night refund that I requested.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
I've stayed at this location before, but it wasn't as great as it was the last time. There was a big dirty window screen in my room for whatever reason. The a/c unit was barely pumping cool air into the hot, stuffy room. The stuffiness of the room combined with the silence when the fan was off (allowing me to hear other guests in the hotel) made it really difficult to sleep. The location isn't the easiest to get in or out of. Or find for that matter. There is a Publix nearby which is helpful. I didn't stay for the breakfast because I was so tired and ready to just get back on the road by the time I woke up the next morning.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel in a quiet location."
Our check in was speedy and the staff was very friendly. Our room was clean and in order with all amenities in place as advertised.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Second time at the Baymont. Was just as pleased the second time as the first. People were friendly and helpful. Located in a great place close to food and shopping. Loved the breakfast!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Greg
"Nice Stay during conference"
I was attending a conference at Music City Center and this hotel was about 20 min away and offered all that I needed. Not super fancy but nice and comforting with a good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Megan
"PERFECT GREAT FANTASTIC"
We are a military so short vacation stints on the weekend come up very little, but this is one to remember. This hotel was beyond perfect, I felt like we walked into a four star, every single characteristic was beyond comparison. We are so looking forward to coming back
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
brian
"Trip to Nashville"
Hotel was sufficient for our needs. We only stayed one night.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Martha
"wonderful stay"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The neighborhood is very pleasant and peaceful. It was very easy to get around and close to downtown Nashville. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nashville cheer competition trip"
The hotel was farther from the convention center than I had anticipated. The room was odd as the door opened into the counter/sink area. It was an older hotel with a faint smell. The first night was stuffy and we were not able to get the air conditioner to work. The rolling carts were as big as the elevator and difficult to maneuver. Breakfast was limited and the eating area was small. There were biscuits, gravy and sausage. Also you could make a waffle if you waited your turn. The man on night duty was friendly and accommodating when extra towels were requested. However I will not stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Rita
Average experience. Nonsmoking room smelled a little smokey. Clean. Nice complimentary breakfast!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"work stay"
Clean room, staff super, stayed here serveral times. The walls and ceilings are very thin always awakened by noise usually from upper floor. Matress hard, pillows could use replacing.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
This hotel was perfect for our stay. The rooms were quite nice. The breakfast was also nice. It was in a good location in the suburbs with stores and restaurants close by. It was a short (10 to 15 minute) drive from downtown. We found it very easy to get around, just a few minutes off the interstate. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"For the Price"
For the price we paid for this hotel, you must say, well done. The hotel it's self if showing ware in the rooms, but it was cleaner than many triple the price hotels we have stayed at. We chose it for a long visit in the area, as we are home hunting and for that purpose it was perfect and would use it again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
PJ
"Nice location, close to good food"
Thus hotel was ok, but for the price I would have paid more and stayed elsewhere. The air conditioner did not work, thus making our room very uncomfortable. I probably will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Our stay at the Baymont was pleasant. Our room was clean, and there were no problems at all to report.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"lovely"
Comfy. It was a nice place. Clean and good bfast! Only complaint was i told a lady at the desk that the back door was not closing and she looked at me and said "so"? Kinda didnt like the rudeness.
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
ASHLEY
"Okay"
okay for the money.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Motel was nice and clean."
Motel is in nice part of Nashville. Room was clean. Bed was comforrable.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Baymont Inn"
The hotel was nice. The heater worked but vent was broken. The woman at the desk was extremely knowledgeable,helpful and friendly. Overall a very nice stay. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"After concert performance, before day of recording"
I was in need of a comfortable and quiet room after a concert performance at Belmont. The next day was to be an intensive morning in the recording studio. The accommodations were exactly what I needed. I checked in after midnight and was greeted by late night staff. I found my room to be just as described and was asleep very quickly as the area of the hotel was away from traffic and other noisy disturbances. I didn't partake in the breakfast but it looked like there was a variety of things to eat.
Gwen
"Nice, short stay in Nashville!"
It is an older Hotel and you can see that. But! The rooms are clean, the bed was comfortable, breakfast was good, and it was quiet.
3 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Baymont, Brentwood"
Room and hotel are basic, very basic. Breakfast is acceptable and better than most. I would look for something better if staying more than one or two nights. A little over priced but convenient location.
3 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Fine for traveling through."
Just stayed one night as traveling. We are not picky people so this place was quite fine for us. Breakfast was usual fare. Room was OK & staff accommodating. Area is beautiful & great place to walk is a beautiful park near by with walking trails. Best part of our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Our stay was just fine. Clean and met our needs
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Bruce R.
Room was acceptable, strange to drive into hotel property then have to drive around to back side of building to find hotel entrance.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice room, Great breakfast"
We only stayed one night, but would definitely stay again if we were back in the area. I was here to take a test for school, and we got into our room very quickly and had no problems in the room. Breakfast was very good for a continental breakfast - they had eggs, fried potatoes, sausage links, waffle maker, cereals, the normal bread/bagel/muffin assortment and several juices, milk and coffee. This is something we look for when we book a hotel, having kids, so I wanted to list it all. The front desk staff weren't the friendliest, but we never had any other problems, so I can't complain.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Emily
"Baymont Stay"
receptionist was very unfriendly
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Mediocre for price"
Stayed for 2 nights - picked this hotel because of high ratings. My room was dusty, had peeling paint in the bathroom, and OLD left overs from the previous tenant still in the refrigerator. The clerk that checked me in was pleasant but when I asked if a light could be turned on in the continental breakfast area at 6:45 I was brusquely informed that breakfast does not start until 7am. Several channels including the Discovery channel were scrambled. It felt like an old hotel with a fresh coat of paint and new linens. The heater was easily from the 70s. For as expensive as this hotel is per night I will not be back.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"excellent"
I would recommend it to anyone I staid here for new years it was excellent
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
william
"My stay"
Very poor service, worst room in hotel
4 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Wonderful get away"
We enjoyed our stay!! The hotel was really clean, & location we felt very safe!! The breakfast was better than most but biscuit& gravy would have been nice. The pillows were flat, but some people like them like that. We will return!! Thanks for the wonderful stay!!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
jade
"Pleasant Stay in Brentwood"
Our one night stay was satisfactory. Staff were friendly & helpful. Restaurants and Starbucks were nearby, and access to main highways readily available. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Janet
"Not bad"
We booked 4 nights in the hotel, the first night we had a room in the first floor, it was too noisy and uncomfortable due to the noise that was coming from the road and car parking area, next day we asked the manager to change the room and he did give us a room in the 4th floor. It was good and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Amir
Good service and comfy room. Only downfall was there was no refrigerator or microwave in room.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Shannon
"Carpets improvement"
The carpets need to be cleaned or updated. It gives the hotel a funky smell. The rooms are clean except for outdated carpets
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Edison
"Good breakfast"
My son and I stayed here two nights to visit my daughter, who lives in Nashville. We were gone most of the time, just sleeping and eating breakfast. The matrresses were comfortable as far as hotels go, and the breakfast was above average. I would stay here again as long as the price was right.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to where our son lives"
Check in was very fast and easy. Staff very friendly.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Jean
"Comfy & quiet"
This hotel is in a very nice & quiet area, but the traffic congestion in Brentwood around rush hour is pretty bad. Customer service was fine and breakfast had a good variety of options. The room was spacious and adequate with a nice size HDTV. They need to replace some of the sheets. All seemed pretty thin, and one sheet had two very noticeable holes.
3 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Stanley
"Excellent service"
We only stayed one night. Service was very accomodationg.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Quite Location"
Located in a commercial office park with convenient dining locations. Breakfast is good, but average.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Baymont Inn Brentwood Tn"
This hotel is in the middle of an office park setting which is great for sleeping, and it is very close to shopping and fast food with out having to travel very far. Also, it is about a half mile from Franklin Rd which is a very easy straight shot into Nashville without doing interstates. Brentwood is beautiful and peaceful. Truthfully for the money this hotel was fine. You can spend more but for a good clean place to stay, I reccomend the Baymont.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
dave
"Peace and Comfort."
I went back because I loved it the first time. Still loved it.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"will stay again"
a typical budget hotel in a good neighborhood, comfortable beds,quiet, hot breakfast and good service
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2014