All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
111 Penn Warren Drive, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Room is all right
    Regular internet service
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Little Disappointed"
We stayed two nights while visiting my mother who is in a nursing home. Our request for handicap room was not granted, and a change had to be made to give us our second preference, a 1st floor room. There was a machine in our room evidently for the purpose of removing odors because it smelled like someone had smoked in the room. Overall, our stay was not as pleasant as several we had had before at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Mary G.
"The Best"
Cleanness, service, price and location AWESOME!! Nice place and loved the area. Breakfast was awesome.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Vivian
"As nice as I remembered it to be"
I stayed here many years ago. Loved it then, loved it now. Hotel is very well taken well of, nice room and bed, good breakfast. Was very pleased.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Peggy
"friendly, comfortable"
Our room was very comfortable,and the staff here is extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we asked for. The toilets flush slowly and noisily, but efficiently. The workout room has a bike, treadmill, and elliptical; would like a workout mat. Pool was enjoyable after a busy day.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Loretta
Rooms Clean, Staff friendly. A little pricey without a discount rate for a more basic hotel. Free wifi was nice to have. slightly worn in some areas but workers at the hotel seemed to be upgrading some rooms.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Brentwood Baymont"
Very nice place to stay. However, when you advertise free high speed internet and it moves so slow that you cannot even use it, it's false advertising.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Carl
"Good hotel for a fair price"
Useful mainly if you have your own car, this is an excellent hotel in an upscale neighborhood. This was my third stay and I'll be coming back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Roger
"Nice area just outside Nashville"
The rooms were very clean and the hotel staff was great. We made use of the outdoor pool and there were many dining options nearby. (I highly recommend Blaze Pizza.) the only negative thing was the beds. They were so hard, the whole family woke up with aching backs. Other than that, we had a nice stay. Maybe bring your own mattress topper!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Dee
One night stay. Hotel is under renovation, but it had no impact on us.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Nice stay at Brentwood"
Very nice front desk staff was very nice
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Renovations was ongoing during our stay. The breakfast area was not large enough to accommodate all the guests of the weekend. Refrigerator was unplugged in the room which caused it to thaw out leaving the carpet in front of it wet.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Hotel and rooms need to be updated! Staff needs some customer service training.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"great stay"
Was great except for going to breakfast a few minutes before it ended and there was nothing left.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Very average for a baymont"
very average.... didnt have anything the popped out ... internet sketchy at times
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
tara
"Great area"
It is in a great area and a really close easy drive into Nashville. Good restaurants within walking distance. The bathroom did have a leak and a bad rust stain behind the toilet.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"# 3 STAR ROOM"
Hair on floor in bathroom had to hold handle down to flush toilet.Hole in tub.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
david
The hotel was very nice but there was a lot of construction going on. Very quiet and convenient.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"It was OK"
It was OK, but I read the reviews and expected it to be much nicer than it was. The neighborhood was nice, but we really had a hard time finding much for a choice of restaurants. Staff was nice. Bed was a little broken down and it took quite a while to cool our room down. Breakfast was average, but the only fruit they offered were apples.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Overall, we felt the hotel met our needs well. They accommodated our request for a first floor room. The housekeepers did a really nice job, the front desk personnel were efficient. The beds (doubles)were very firm and uncomfortable to me. The breakfast area was very congested every morning, and difficult to gather various items before food became cold. I believe it could be beneficial to add another waffle maker - one isn't enough for the crowd you have. Having a chair beside the entrance from the pool to the hotel for your smoking employees makes that area look a little dirty.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Patricia L
"Good clean room."
Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint was with WIFI. It worked for text email, but bandwidth was VERY limited. I tried it at about 5:00 AM to see if it was just overloaded and it was a little quicker but still pretty shoddy.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Good hotel near Nashville"
Hotel provided good proximity to Nashville. The only negative was that the pillows seemed old and lumpy. Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly and professional. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice, Clean Hotel"
Visiting Nashville for a couple days, prices for a room were pretty pricey the closer to downtown, so found this hotel in Brentwood at an affordable price, only about 10 minutes to downtown and maybe 15 minutes to the Opry. Easy access to Interstate plus there are restaurants close by. We will probably stay again if in the area.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Becky
The staff was SUPER friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the people who were drinking and very loud by the pool all night long. We could hear them in our room while trying to sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Regina
My son and I ended up in the handicap room and I'm just not a fan of my bathroom being half the room. I understand why someone may need it, but we had no extra space. The room didn't have a refrigerator or a hair dryer. There were hairs in the bathtub and a couple of umbrellas at the pool would be nice. I also do not understand why there wasn't an ice machine on the first floor. I did love the neighborhood though and all the shops that were within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Nice place. Plenty of food/shopping nearby
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Summer
The beautiful flower planters said WELCOME as we arrived. The room was comfy & clean. Breakfast was satisfactory & would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Beds were a little hard, but usual with some hotels. We actually spent 4 nights, do by 3rd & 4th night - it was fine.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Vacation II"
The only reason I did not give perfect 5 is that the pool is out side and the hotel located beside a shopping mall/center. The room was clean and very comfortable, staff was professional and polite. It is located southwest of the city, about 20 min from downtown.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice for the price!"
Overall my wife and I had a nice stay at this hotel. The price was good and it was only about ten minutes from downtown Nashville! The breakfast selection was decent for a continental breakfast but you had to be sure to be there early for certain items. The only thing I did not like was that the bathroom door did not latch. Other than that, it was a nice hotel in a very nice area!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Kendal
"Great value"
Money well spent. Not a fancy place but more than adequate. Perfect for our circumstances. Great breakfast. Located in a great area. Would highly recommend it and we would love to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Debbie
"Good price"
The quality fit the price we paid. It was comfortable and pretty clean but not overly nice or up to date.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Fine and clean."
Felt the price was aliitle high.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
"Quick overnight stop"
Just needed an inexpensive place to crash for one night and this worked. Clean, quiet. Not luxurious, but it met our basic needs. I found the breakfast satisfactory but my husband didn't care for it.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
D & J
The breakfast was outstanding.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
We were moving and it was a nice area to stop. Hotel was comfortable and safe.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Darla
"Not great"
Needs updating! Old fashioned window air unit, small bathroom, small room frig, mattress too hard.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
The hotel wasn't as clean as I expected. I doubt if I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Great breakfast and clean modern rooms"
Wew stayed on an upper floor the room was a good size. The sink is in the hallway alcove and the toilet and shower are in the bathroom. It was sl odd but one could wash hands and use the sink even if the other was using the bathroom. HAd refrig and microwave which were clean and in good working order. I would definitely stay here again. one-1- flaw - the skirt on one of the beds was stained. Clean but stained. I looked for other things to be unclean, but all was wonderful!!
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Julius
"Comfy, clean, and courteous"
We enjoyed our stay and we will return to this same Inn.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"We would be pleased to re-visit this hotel."
We enjoyed our brief stay, especially the comfort of the room, the generous breakfast, and the reasonable price. (However, we did not appreciate the very noisy occupants in near-by rooms, calling out and banging doors frequently in their entry and exit from rooms for a number of hours during the evening.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
It was great. Employees were great.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I loved this hotel, only about 15 minutes out of downtown Nashville depending on traffic. The neighborhood is amazing, it's in a richer neighborhood so it's pretty quiet, and there are plazas right down the road that have a ton of food options. Only downfall is during the week it is near office buildings so there is work traffic of people going to work.
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Chelsea
"Very clean, very nice area, no problems"
Great stay, decent breakfast, hotel is near many good places to eat
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"I enjoyed my stay!"
Arrived a bit early with no issues. Staff was pleasant and polite. I would stay here again given this experience.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Stephen
"Overnighter"
Very pleasant. Great continental breakfast!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Harry
"Great place to stay during CMA fest"
Nice location, friendly staff, clean rooms, free breakfast and overall a great experience
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
D&D
"Great Nashville location"
Great locations - close to downtown Nashville via freeway - ok breakfast - great dinner recommendations - try Pei Wei across the street
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Deborah
great location -- close to Downtown Nashville -- clean place - well kept
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Really nice place. Only stayed one night but will Def go again
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great Hotel for a great price."
Stayed 2 nights for a graduation in Brentwood. Walked to our dinner place. Enjoyed our stay. We have stayed here before and will return.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015