All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
29769 SW Boones Ferry Road, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
"Best western Wilsonville"
Good hotel for business trips.
3 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The room was updated and clean. We needed a crib which the hotel provided and was in our room at check in. We will be staying here again!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"quality at an awesome price"
We loved it, very nice, well kept. We really enjoyed the full breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage biscutts and gravey, plus the normal fruit, yogurt, danish, etc.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Wilsonville Find"
Very comfortable room and they served an excellent breakfast. I was very pleased with my entire experience.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Pretty good value."
Large comfortable room. Front end person was professional and helpful. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Rekha
"Girls Getaway"
It was a clean, comfortable hotel and convenient to services and freeway access! Front Desk staff were very helpful!
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
I really liked staying at this place and I will be back again. Clean and the room was very nice.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Very nice."
Nice stay. Good location just off the freeway. It is close to everything we needed on our trip on I-5. large room and very comfortable. We would stay there again if in the area.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
"Convenient location."
Although I payed for my stay on Expedia I got an alert that my card was being charged by Best Western as well. I spoke to a nice person at the front desk who told me that this happened all the time. She said the charges would be reversed upon departure and if not to call the hotel and they would correct the problem. When I called back I was told that they could only help me Monday through Friday 7-3.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Dirty and not worth the price!"
I rented 2 room for the night. One for me and one for a coworker. My room was ok until I took a shower. I was bathing in water past my ankles! With hair all over the tub. After an hour there was still water 6 inches deep. Second room was dirty! Ironing board didn't fold down and tub was also filthy. Paying just under $400 for both rooms for night was shocking after staying! I would of rather stayed at motel 6.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Quiet and comfortable, even though adjacent to freeway. Easy to get to, nice setting, and great room layout. Attractive and clean. Well-stocked breakfast. Only complaint: shower control installed upside down -- a minor nuisance. For folks who like to use the stairs, those are unusually nice -- clean, and well lit by big windows.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Janet
Good room for the price
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast selection the Sunday morning we were there. There was a make your own waffle station. Only complaint was that the hot foods (eggs, sausage, hash browns) were not very hot.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Theresa
Good
2 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Henricus
"The Hotel with no parking"
We arrived to the Hotel at 2:30 in the afternoon, 30 minutes before check in time and were informed that the room would be ready in 30 minutes. We returned at 3:30PM and were told that the room was still not ready and we would be called when it was ready. We did not receive the call until after 6PM. Although we were told that the room was a handicap room, every time we showered the bathroom would flood due to the shower drain being the high point in the bathroom. On Friday night and Saturday night the parking lot was completely full since part of it was blocked for re-surfacing.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Had a great stay except for the dirty pair of underwear the children in our party found under a bed. The kids loved the pool. Please make sure that the housekeeping staffs checks under the bed. We were all grossed out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Jacob at the front desk was awesome!! We saw him handle a couple people unhappy and he was very calm and professional.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Bad smell when you enter into hotel, in bathroom water clogs in tub, bad odor from bed sheets. Hotel rooms are very old from outside it looks fine and on photos too but when enter it is very bad experience overall.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"nice hotel, very nice breakfast, bed was great"
two things were an issue . 1. The floor was soaked with pine sol and the room had to be aired out before we could stay in it, and the bathroom floor was very slippery so I went over it with water and a bath mat. 2. The shower had all of the safety features and was very convenient, but the flow control valve could not regulated the water pressure, so the show was a huge water waster. Since we are from CA we are used to conserving water and turning on your shower that was running at least 4 gallons per minute was very unsettling. I would suggest installing low flow shower heads as changing the valve system would be very expensive. Excellent location and easy to access the hotel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Craig
"great location but awful maintenance"
carpet is dirty and the bathroom was infested with ants, the personnel is great but they need to remodel it.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
jorge
Very nice place. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Casey
Staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel itself needs some love we were told that new owners took over about 3 months ago and are trying little by little to fix it up. Beds are comfortable and rooms clean but drywall needs some repair and bathrooms need help.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great Staff. Nice hotel."
I can't speak highly enough about the staff. They were incredibly helpful for our entire week-long stay in April.
6 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Mallory
"Very Nice - Convenient"
Hotel Staff very service oriented and friendly. Hotel very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clean, good price, beautiful park nearby"
In town for work. Choose to stay here because it's convenient to go to beautiful Memorial park for a walk. As well there are plenty of eating choices.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Kimberly
"recently remodeled very clean great staff"
the beds are made backwards with the blanket over the fitted sheet so I had to remake the bed other than that it was a great day friendly staff man looks as if it had been recently remodeled
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
JAMES
"Good, quiet hotel in a restful place."
The staff was intelligent and interested. You can't ask for better. But the parking lot filled up and late arrivals have to search for parking.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel in a very good location"
The hotel is in walking distance to an excellent brewery. The staff is great however the location is a little outdated but still very clean and very well kept. I will definitely stay there again but I hope they have plans for a renovation.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Rodrigo
"It's just okay, but with great customer service"
I usually stay in hotels a step up from this, but it was okay. The first room I went in actually smelled really bad, like smoke, but everything was better because the woman working the desk was so nice and helpful. I ended up moving rooms after a lot of back and forth with her and it was much better. Unfortunately, I could not get the internet to work right - and I'm used to logging on to a lot of different wifis. They could definitely step this up a little.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Excellent and relaxful"
After staying at a 2 star motel in Klamath Falls this hotel was so restful. Very clean and comfortable. I will stay here in the future. Really liked how I could walk a cross the road to a couple of nice places to eat.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Tee
"I would stay there again"
We were there to relax for the night before a worrisome battery of tests at the cancer clinic in Portland, so a bad experience would have been a real bummer. Fortunately, our experience was almost entirely positive. Staff was gracious -- especially the front desk evening clerk, Whitney, who genuinely can't seem to do enough for the guests -- our room was clean and nice. Everything worked with exception of ice machines on all levels which were out of ice, so I couldn't fill my personal cooler before we left. Unfortunately, the Hotels.com listings don't update when a property is going to take the pool & hot tub down for maintenance, so of course we discovered upon check-in that our non-refundable room's pool and hot tub were shut down for a few nights, including the night we were there. That was the only real negative about our stay at this property.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Cheri
"Best Western Wisonville Oregon"
The mattress was raised in the center and we felt like we were going to roll off the sides. There was only one wash cloth and the towels were VERY thin. Other than that things were fine!
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
joy
"Friendly staff and great location."
Adequate accommodations. Very comfortable bed and friendly staff. I've stayed here before and like the location. Easy access to freeway and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Free breakfast is good, too!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Lori
"Nice Hotel, but Bad Parking!"
Nice hotel, but no parking or turnaround for large rigs or trailers, and no "no thru traffic" or "no exit" warning. "Space age" conservation toliet was very, very loud and would not flush.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Visiting Portland for a couple days - the hotel was conveniently located near the main highway, and fit our needs nicely. Great breakfast!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel close to freeway"
overall nice but hotel staff we checked with, not so nice. Since we were travelling from CA, called the hotel to check in earlier & was told no.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Angie
"Comfotable, clean, accesible"
Taking my son to the hospital and needed an accesible room. Staff went above and beyond to ensure our comfort
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"No Bug Bites."
I didn't get any bed bug bites. To me, that's really good!!!
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
ronny
Great breakfast; room upgrade to king suite; very quiet even though hotel was full
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Had a nice stay but not pet friendly......."
Nice hotel, & comfortable rooms. I booked through Expedia because it was listed as pet friendly. Upon arriving I was told NO PETS!! I had to pay $200 deposit incase I tried to sneak my dogs up. My dogs stayed for 2 days in the car. I was too worried about them to enjoy my stay. Won't stay here again!!!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Terry
"My review"
Very clean and nice. Great housekeeper. Have not yet received a receipt for my stay and the front desk was marginal. Hotel is nice but small.
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Rob
"Nice and clean hotel."
Excellent hotel, pictured matched online. Excellent service, very clean and comfortable bed. Great price for suite.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"I will choose this hotel again!"
I was visiting friends in Oregon and chose this hotel due its proximity to my friends home. There was a small miscommunication about my check out date, which was handled very quickly and professionally. The complimentary breakfast had lots of variety and the room was comfortable and quiet, despite it being right near I 5.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Vance
"Wilsonville Best Western"
The bed killed my husband's back and when we went to check out no one was attending the front desk even when called on the phone. We waited over 10 minutes until we couldn't wait anymore because we had to get to our daughters Lacross game. So hopefully it's like most hotels where you don't have to check out. The partition wall between the beds was a great touch. And the price was right.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good location!"
Requested double queen beds in a handicap room, the person checking us in asked if we needed two queen beds, I said yes. We were given two queen beds, we got all of our things into the room and got settled, but the toilet was broken and kept running and running, they did not have another handicap room with two queen beds available, so we had to settle for a king size bed. We originally asked for a wake up call when booked into the firstroom and after moving to the new room I called and reminded the front desk that I needed a 5:30 am wake up call, the next morning no wake up call came into our room putting us behind for our scheduled appointment. We were late because no wake up call was made to our room! Upon checking out I discussed with the front desk clerk about our incident, but they said there wasn't much they could do. So we left very dissatisfied with the service and stay of this hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Would Stay Here Again."
We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again. However, make sure you get the room you paid for, as we originally were not given the room we paid for. That was even after telling the girl we paid for a King Suite and we wanted to make sure that is what we got. The only reason we even asked was we saw someone else's review for the same hotel and that happened to them. We also asked her if we could get a room away from the freeway side of the building. She told us she didn't have any rooms with a King bed available on that side of the building. So off we went to our King Suite on the freeway side and guess what, she put us in a room with a King Bed, but not a suite. We went back to her and told her we paid for a King Suite. So we get to our new room and guess what, it’s on the side away from the freeway. One of the great things about this hotel is the complimentary breakfast, they really put out a lot of choices and the food was good. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and it is located close to some good restaurants. We recommend McMenamins.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"I got my tire slashed"
I got my tire slashed by another hotel guest and the staff wouldnt allow me to cancell my reservation
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Ash
"Friendly staff; convenient location."
Checkin & checkout were easy. Breakfast was good. Need an extra blanket on the bed :)
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
M
"Hotel Staff Awesome"
Stay was terrific, hotel staff are extremely hospitable. Rooms are very clean, beds are okay.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Convenient, but noisy."
Hotel is convenient to I-5 but the noise from the freeway is overwhelming. If you decide to stay here make sure you request a room on the "non freeway" side of the hotel. Breakfast was not what I was hoping for, microwaved egg "patties" just dont do it for me.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015