All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
29769 SW Boones Ferry Road, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Room not as described"
Expedia had shown I had reserved an Executive Suite, King Size Room. When I arrived, they showed me that Expedia had only reserved a standard King Size Room, which was smack next to the elevator and very small. I returned to the lobby showed them my paperwork from Expedia, but they could not change the reservation to the Suite as that is not what Expedia had reserved for me. In addition, there was not a Suite available; they did move me to a bit larger room with two queen beds, but still not what I was supposed to get. Disappointed.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Debbie
"I stay here often"
Nice place -- was initially a Phoenix Inn. I stay here often.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
Really enjoyed our stay. Very clean, friendly and comfortable. Nice job on the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Brent
We don't know if it is a co-incidence that these events occurred because of booking thru Expedia but the following occurred: 1) Our room was right next to the ice machine & the cleaners room. So it was noisy and we had to use the fan as white noise to cut the sound of the ice machine. We asked for a room change but the receptionist said since we booked with Expedia unfortunately he can't do anything (although there were rooms available) 2) Our room was not cleaned properly. Bathroom garbage not emptied, no bath math, no clean cups, coffee cups not cleaned out, ice container not emptied...melted water left. 3) Could not collect Best Western points because of booking with Expedia. Good hot breakfast although it said it was continental breakfast included with the price.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Convenient to Portland"
Close to freeway I was travelling on. Felt safe as a woman travelling on her own. Close to Portland were I had to be early in the morning.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Sue
"Expected more from best western"
Most best western I've stayed were well worth the money. The AC unit wasn't woring well so didn't get good sleep. Next morning the staff at checkout was very rude and non accommodating. Was referred to the holiday inn but elected this due to Queen over full beds. Not a good choice
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
boznesmanager
"Great staff, poor breakfast."
The breakfast was not edible. Front desk young lady was beautiful...very friendly...Kim or Kristin (?).
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Wonderful service from employees"
We needed directions and had a time limit and the woman at the desk was MOST helpful. In the restaurant the service was timely as were again had a deadline to meet. The man who checked us in found us a comfortable room on the first floor as requested and we had a lovely view of the fountain and courtyard.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Dorene Hollensted
"Clean, quiet, comfortable"
I've stayed at this motel every year for four years. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds are great.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
K
"Perfect location."
We enjoyed our stay ,so close to shopping & restaurants .
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"good travel access"
close to dinning and very walkable distances.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Don
"Best customer service ever!"
The hotel itself was your typical Best Western- not exactly fancy but still very comfortable & clean, but this review is really about the customer service- the woman at the front desk was amazing! My fiancé and I & sister and her husband arrived at the hotel by noon when check in wasn't until 3. They figured it out so we could check into 2 rooms early and they even made them on the same floor! This saved us from being stranded until 3 with no place to get ready for our wedding at 3:30. This Best Western in particular has a fabulous staff!!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Kelsey
"Terrible customer service"
We booked this hotel on Hotels.com choosing the room we did because it had a roll away bed provided. Once at the hotel, the hotel receptionist informed us that the hotel did not provide extra beds. We explained that the website said otherwise and he said it did not matter and he could do nothing about it. He then offered us a crib for our 6 year old. We requested another room with two beds and he rudely informed us that we booked on "expedia" and could not change rooms. When we explained that we did not use that website he said "i will not argue with you." and began laughing rudely. At this point, who appeared to be the manager came over but did nothing to remedy the misunderstanding or the horrible way we were being treated. We went to our room and found hair on the bed and the next time we passed the front desk the employee was having the same argument with another customer who needed a roll away bed for her son. Again he was exhibiting terrible customer service skills and offering no solution to a lack of bed for the child even though one was said to be provided. After our experience we will not be staying again and we were extremely disappointed in the rudeness and inappropriate behavior of the front desk employee.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Convenient Location"
The hotel is very convenient to access from I-5 and within walking distance to many restaurants and shops.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
S. Phillips
Very nice and close to 2 micro breweries
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
J Gilles
Need sign in front--WENT BY 3 TIMES !!!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"utilitarian hotel"
This hotel was fine as an overall rating- the parking was not so great and we had to park next door at an office building. The hotel wasn't overly clean in the lobby, stairwells, and other common areas but the room itself was actually very clean- the air conditioner was on soooo high when we entered the room we actually had to turn on heat in July to take the freeze off. Breakfast options were great other than the coffee, the brand they use is really not good. Very close proximity to freeway- quick access to get started on second half of our trip- The service was really good- staff was pleasant and friendly. Overall I would rate it a 7 out of 10
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
McHenry
"Convenient"
We were attending a function in Wilsonville so this hotel was chosen for it's convenient location. We were pleasantly surprised by our nice room with a comfortable sofa. There was a very comfortable bed and the linens were lovely but I would have preferred a less firm pillow. All six of them were the same. The breakfast was good and I suppose most places now serve on paper plates with plastic utensils. Having just stayed at a hotel with real plats and flat wear it was a bit of a disappointment. Food was still good and everything was clean and well cared for. Our only complaint about this hotel was no signage on the roadway so we drove a long way past. We only accidentally found it when we backtracked. A sign. Really, how difficult is that to put up?
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Ginny
"Not good and air conditioner broke"
Not great I wouldn't expect much. Bad customer service
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
bill
Hotel Management was very pleasant and tried to make it like home for us, we were in Wilsonville for medical needs.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Brent
"Great location, close to plenty of shopping/food."
Comfortable and quiet. Convenient to freeway interchange, but no traffic noise.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Heidi
"Great Friendly Place to Stay!"
This was a last minute trip and we loved the hotel! Everything was great :)
1 night trip May 28, 2014
"Nice room, very good breakfast."
Bettter than the standard continental breakfast; included waffles, eggs, sausages, salsa, good yogurt.
Other trip May 27, 2014
The place was great. I was there on business and it was a perfect location and the rooms were nice, big and clean!
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Ty
"Very Nice!"
I checked in late and the front desk staff was still very pleasant. The room was very clean and gave me different options of pillows to choose from, soft to harder. The breakfast offered in the morning was good too although the bacon was super thin, but still tasty.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Good place to stay."
Clean and good breakfast. No complains at all.
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Andre
"Clean, comfortable room and great breakfast"
We have stayed here before and I think it was even better this time. It looks to have been updated with carpet and furnishings. Flat screen TV in the room and plenty of room for 4 of us.
Other trip May 14, 2014
OregonMom
"Very comfortable"
The room was very comfortable. The only thing I would change is move the bed away from the bathroom
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Close to my conference in Wilsonville"
Pro - nice clean comfortable room with standard amenities. Con - highway noise from I-5. All else OK.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
pz
"Nice stay, impressive breakfast"
The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the best "included" breakfast that I've had. Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, waffles...
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"not too shabby"
easy check-in, good staff, nice room. better than I expected for the price. very clean. a little hard to find, but gps got me there.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good bang for the buck"
The Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, room was nice. Bed was a little to soft but I would say better than most Hotels at this price. It was located close to Starbucks, Red Robin and many other stores. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
LCD
"My room to smell like mold"
Our room stunk like my daughter swim bag. That room has a bad mold problem. At one point that room had water damage.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"horrid"
Closed. Take off hotels.com website before others go thru what I did.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Kristi
"Saved me from the Snow and Ice"
Terrible weather in PDX . I was able to book here quickly and it saved me from having to face the terrible and dangerous drive home due to weather.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice quiet hotel."
We liked all the places to eat and stores around the area. When we took a short drive around, we saw pretty farm areas with lots of trees. It looked like a forest so close to town. Very pretty area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Charlie
"Excellent location. Very friendly and breakfast g"
Our stay in Wilsonville was basically to visit with family. We left in the morning and returned in the evening. The room was excellent. We used the indoor pool once and they were gracious by allowing our grandchildren a chance to swim in the dead of winter.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Laing
"Take Shape for Life Super Regional Trip"
It was great!! Thank You!!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Lori Sallee
"Fantastic place, really quiet rooms."
This hotel in Wilsonville is right off the I-5 freeway, but you'd never know it with how quiet the rooms are. When there was a booking issue with my room, the friendly staff upgraded me to a better suite and called just to let me know everything was good. I stayed in a spa tub room, and the spa was delightfully and humorously located across from the living room sofa. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the bed provided more pillows than I could have ever used. My only complaint about the whole thing was that the closet door was a little too big for the space it was in, and dragged on the carpet as a result. However, the bedroom provided a second closet area so this was a near non-issue. The breakfast is served in a nice dining area, and there's a pool, therapy pool, and decent smallish fitness room. I would absolutely stay here again if my travels took me to this area, in a heartbeat.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Alex
New hotel. The refridgerator did not work.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Reasonably priced and close to restaurants."
This hotel has a very clean indoor and spa. The continental breakfast is better than most and includes scrambled eggs. The windows are insulated but ask for a room on the back side if you're sound sensitive as there is some highway noise. We'll stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Char
"Okay for a short stay"
Location is easy to find, right off I-5. Food and shopping within walking distance. Beds were as hard as the floor and I don't think they were really a queen. They felt more of a full size. When we checked out staff was nice and friendly, checking in was as though I was a nuisance to her. She couldn't be bothered to tell me where my room was nor how to get there. The next item is more of a general observation as I have encountered it in numerous hotels, but it is really annoying that to get from one side of the room to the other, you have this very narrow path that makes it difficult to enter or leave the room when there is more than one person staying.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Right off I-5"
Parking is limited and the lot is small. If you are towing anything, you won't be able to turn around. The hotel itself is pretty nice with no surprizes. The cleaning staff did a thorough job, which is a big plus for me. And there are no funky smells or bugs. In fact, it's one of the better Best Westerns I've stayed at as far as being comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Babs
"Nice hotel close to freeway"
I just needed a place to crash on a long trip. The location is very convenient. The room was clean and nicer than expected.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
jeff
"Meh."
I stayed there two nights. The place was quiet, and neatly kept. Overall, the place is a bit rundown though.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great Staff, Sufficient Room"
The staff at this hotel was great. The lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms were average but clean. No information about local eating places. Quiet even though next to the freeway. We stayed only 1 night.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Fred
"nice hotel for road trip"
easy to find off freeway; good places to eat close by, convenience store close by
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Exactly as anticipated"
This hotel was exactly what I needed and expected.... A quick and convenient place right off the highway to crash after a long day of travel. Rooms were quiet and clean. Front desk staff helpful and reactive. Continental breakfast was "fine"... Nothing special.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good road trip pit-stop"
I stayed here with my two daughters and it was a nice place to stay on our road trip. We drive back and forth from Oakland to Spokane often. The room was clean and comfortable. My girls enjoyed swimming in the pool. It's fairly close to a small shopping center with all your necessities...Starbucks, Walgreens, Albertsons, and a great pizza place I found called Perfect Pizza that had gluten free crust and was rather tasty. I have this hotel in my GPS now for the next time we drive thru.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Shantel
"Like and Dislike"
Everything was good before moving into the room. Staff was excellent, breakfast was very good; room was dirty. Cookie crumbs on the bedside dresser and floor. Bathroom was clean. Hallways were not clean.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013