All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here29769 SW Boones Ferry Road, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very Nice!"
I checked in late and the front desk staff was still very pleasant. The room was very clean and gave me different options of pillows to choose from, soft to harder. The breakfast offered in the morning was good too although the bacon was super thin, but still tasty.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Good place to stay."
Clean and good breakfast. No complains at all.
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
Andre
"Clean, comfortable room and great breakfast"
We have stayed here before and I think it was even better this time. It looks to have been updated with carpet and furnishings. Flat screen TV in the room and plenty of room for 4 of us.
Other trip May 14, 2014
OregonMom
"Very comfortable"
The room was very comfortable. The only thing I would change is move the bed away from the bathroom
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Close to my conference in Wilsonville"
Pro - nice clean comfortable room with standard amenities. Con - highway noise from I-5. All else OK.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
pz
"Nice stay, impressive breakfast"
The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the best "included" breakfast that I've had. Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, waffles...
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"not too shabby"
easy check-in, good staff, nice room. better than I expected for the price. very clean. a little hard to find, but gps got me there.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good bang for the buck"
The Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, room was nice. Bed was a little to soft but I would say better than most Hotels at this price. It was located close to Starbucks, Red Robin and many other stores. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
LCD
"My room to smell like mold"
Our room stunk like my daughter swim bag. That room has a bad mold problem. At one point that room had water damage.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"horrid"
Closed. Take off hotels.com website before others go thru what I did.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Kristi
"Saved me from the Snow and Ice"
Terrible weather in PDX . I was able to book here quickly and it saved me from having to face the terrible and dangerous drive home due to weather.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"Nice quiet hotel."
We liked all the places to eat and stores around the area. When we took a short drive around, we saw pretty farm areas with lots of trees. It looked like a forest so close to town. Very pretty area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Charlie
"Excellent location. Very friendly and breakfast g"
Our stay in Wilsonville was basically to visit with family. We left in the morning and returned in the evening. The room was excellent. We used the indoor pool once and they were gracious by allowing our grandchildren a chance to swim in the dead of winter.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Laing
"Take Shape for Life Super Regional Trip"
It was great!! Thank You!!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Lori Sallee
"Fantastic place, really quiet rooms."
This hotel in Wilsonville is right off the I-5 freeway, but you'd never know it with how quiet the rooms are. When there was a booking issue with my room, the friendly staff upgraded me to a better suite and called just to let me know everything was good. I stayed in a spa tub room, and the spa was delightfully and humorously located across from the living room sofa. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the bed provided more pillows than I could have ever used. My only complaint about the whole thing was that the closet door was a little too big for the space it was in, and dragged on the carpet as a result. However, the bedroom provided a second closet area so this was a near non-issue. The breakfast is served in a nice dining area, and there's a pool, therapy pool, and decent smallish fitness room. I would absolutely stay here again if my travels took me to this area, in a heartbeat.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Alex
New hotel. The refridgerator did not work.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Reasonably priced and close to restaurants."
This hotel has a very clean indoor and spa. The continental breakfast is better than most and includes scrambled eggs. The windows are insulated but ask for a room on the back side if you're sound sensitive as there is some highway noise. We'll stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
Char
"Okay for a short stay"
Location is easy to find, right off I-5. Food and shopping within walking distance. Beds were as hard as the floor and I don't think they were really a queen. They felt more of a full size. When we checked out staff was nice and friendly, checking in was as though I was a nuisance to her. She couldn't be bothered to tell me where my room was nor how to get there. The next item is more of a general observation as I have encountered it in numerous hotels, but it is really annoying that to get from one side of the room to the other, you have this very narrow path that makes it difficult to enter or leave the room when there is more than one person staying.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Right off I-5"
Parking is limited and the lot is small. If you are towing anything, you won't be able to turn around. The hotel itself is pretty nice with no surprizes. The cleaning staff did a thorough job, which is a big plus for me. And there are no funky smells or bugs. In fact, it's one of the better Best Westerns I've stayed at as far as being comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Babs
"Nice hotel close to freeway"
I just needed a place to crash on a long trip. The location is very convenient. The room was clean and nicer than expected.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
jeff
"Meh."
I stayed there two nights. The place was quiet, and neatly kept. Overall, the place is a bit rundown though.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Great Staff, Sufficient Room"
The staff at this hotel was great. The lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms were average but clean. No information about local eating places. Quiet even though next to the freeway. We stayed only 1 night.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Fred
"nice hotel for road trip"
easy to find off freeway; good places to eat close by, convenience store close by
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Exactly as anticipated"
This hotel was exactly what I needed and expected.... A quick and convenient place right off the highway to crash after a long day of travel. Rooms were quiet and clean. Front desk staff helpful and reactive. Continental breakfast was "fine"... Nothing special.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good road trip pit-stop"
I stayed here with my two daughters and it was a nice place to stay on our road trip. We drive back and forth from Oakland to Spokane often. The room was clean and comfortable. My girls enjoyed swimming in the pool. It's fairly close to a small shopping center with all your necessities...Starbucks, Walgreens, Albertsons, and a great pizza place I found called Perfect Pizza that had gluten free crust and was rather tasty. I have this hotel in my GPS now for the next time we drive thru.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Shantel
"Like and Dislike"
Everything was good before moving into the room. Staff was excellent, breakfast was very good; room was dirty. Cookie crumbs on the bedside dresser and floor. Bathroom was clean. Hallways were not clean.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Very Nice City"
Very comfortable. King size bed was a little tall for me - I'm 5'3" tall. Complimentary breakfast OK - wish they left cheese out of omeletes and perhaps offered on the side. Really like the city.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Alice
It was quite comfortable and had the handicap items I needed. The maintenance problem was the closet door that wouldn't open without much effort. It needed lubricated on the top slide. We also had to 'fix' the toilet ring because it was very loose - the housekeepers should have addressed that issue and either turned the wing nuts to tighten it or ask maintenance to do so. I admit we didn't call with these complaints but they still need to be addressed.
2 night family trip May 17, 2013
"easy comute to portland"
rooms were great, staff was friendly and helpful. breakfast was good, but staff got behind keeping up the food quantity. Loved the location. Wilsonville is a great little community.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Overall still a 3, imo"
The price went up and is now at the very top end of the value I would assign to this one. Should be mid $60's, imo.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
DW
"Great place to stay!"
I was not disappointed at all. The staff was wonderful and pleasant, we were greeted as soon as we came through the door. The room was spacious and updated with beautiful bedding and granite counter tops. we had a king size bed and a queen with a half wall divider between the two. Nice flat screen tv that could be seen from both beds. we couldn't hear a sound from the occupied rooms next to ours. The complimentary breakfast was good with a lot to choose from. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Cheri
"Clean hotel. Breakfast not all that"
Nice & clean hotel, only thing I didn't like was breakfast. It wasn't all that great.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Kay
"A Great Place For Families and Wine Tasting Fans"
Our family of four (two teenagers!) stayed in a room that had a king sized bed and a double bed. There was a half wall between; it doesn't seem like much, but it was nice to have that half wall. Here's why I particularly liked this room and this hotel. 1. Newer remodel to the premises. It was always nicer in its former life as a Hawthorn Inn & Suites, but Best Western has really chosen some warm, rich color schemes. Upgrades are well done. Digital television is a decent size. The sink/counter is OUTSIDE the bathroom (yea!), so someone can shower while someone else is getting ready outside the bathroom. Comfortable beds. 2. Indoor pool and spa. 3. Friendly support staff, from reception to housekeeping. 4. Continental breakfast: Eggs, waffles, country biscuits and gravy, assorted pastries. 5. Proximity to wine tasting in Newberg & Dundee. We didn't do that this weekend, but we have in the past and you'll enjoy the fact that you can stay on the I-5 corridor near food choices and be a short drive away from wine tasting bliss. 6. Two great restaurants within easy walking distance. The Ram is 1/4 mile away, and right across the street is a little tavern that serves great pizza. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is great. 7. Quiet, even though it's right off of I-5. Plenty of parking. Cons: 1. The main light switch is in a strange place. It's inside the closet as you walk in. No more cons. That's it!
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Suzy
"They go the extra mile to make this the best motel"
Always clean comfortable and a fantastic breakfast to boot! The staff is always ready to go the extra mile to accommodate their guest. Close to Portland and Bullwinkles Family Fun center makes this my favorite motel! I have stayed many times, Tammy at the front desk is fantastic. Couldn't ask for a better place to stay!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013
Brenda
"room was great"
the room was great! tried to get pop from the vending machine on the 4th floor and the machine took my money....then had to go the front desk and get my money back. tried the vending machines in the lobby and same thing. the breakfast In the morning was good. I would.stayagain!
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2013
tammy
Our bed was broken. They upgraded us to a new room. It was a non smoking room that had been smoked in and the remote to the TV was in a 'disinfected' box to show it was cleaned and had chewing gum stuck to it.
2 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"great for business travel"
the staff is quite friendly, and the rooms are clean and in good condition. The breakfast however is abysmal. I couldn't eat it.
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"Clean & safe"
The staff were all helpful & friendly, the room was large & clean. My only complaint is that the light in the bathroom is connected to the fan which is LOUD. it really dates the hotel. Otherwise a good place with good rates.
4 night trip Dec 2, 2012
Paula
"Overall good hotel."
Staff very friendly and helpful. Better housekeeping needed fro our room. Long hairs in the bathtub and lint on the floors. Had to wait on breakfast as sausage, bacon and eggs were gone. As a result the breakfast food was hot good. Had to use a napkin to absorb all the grease on the sausage. I would rate the breakfast as ok, have had better variety at other hotels. What was available was good.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Fantastic Hotel"
I have stayed at this hotel on multiple trips to Portland. The hotel is always quiet, clean and the breakfast is Fantastic! It is also just a few miles from Bullwinkles Family Fun Center so it makes the frequent trips to Portland enjoyable. The pool and hot tub are always clean and the service is the best. It is also very close to the VA hospital and other major hospitals in the area. Definately my favorite hotel in the Portland area
2 night trip Nov 12, 2012
Brenda
"Not bad for the cost"
I stayed at this location under a previous franchise. It's about what you would expect in terms of quality, bolstered by the large room size, which includes a small bar/counter, microwave and a couch, in addition to the bed. It was quiet, it was clean, and easy to find. The neighborhoods a little odd, though there is a nice eating place in walking distance. The included breakfast isn't anything to write home about...it used to be better, but if you are looking for an affordable, safe, and clean place to stay, you could do a lot worse.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
OregonTraveler
nice hotel but hard to find --i.e. no visible sign on streert -- requested anADA room but did not receive it
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"A bit overpriced, but good place to stay"
Hotel was comfortable, everything you need is just down the road, making it convenient.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Erik
Under new ownership. Many improvements in rooms. All employee's friendly and willing to provide assistance. Our room had a mechanical problem with a/c system. Front desk handled our request for a new room without any hesitation.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
"Exceeded Expectation"
Made a quick trip to Canby. Wilsonville was nearby and convenient. The room was large with sofa, table, desk and 2 queens. 2 sinks wtth granite counters and separate from bath/shower. Nice decor. Free parking. Decent hot breakfast. I could not have asked for more. Very comfortable, but too close to freeway to sleep with any windows open. Air/fan worked fine. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
SLM
"We're coming back next year"
We had a large enough room - more than adequate enough for my friend and I to spread out all our bags and equipment. This is the only place that I've stayed where they have two luggage stands. Good lights for reading and needlework. Great beds - firm with a soft top layer - we slept very well which isn't always the case when you travel. The inn is next to I-5, but the inn is insulated so well you can hardly hear the freeway. The desk staff is very friendly and helpful with directions. They have fresh-baked cookies at night. Breakfast could use a little work - the organizationof the food area is chaotic. The toaster should be close to the bread, for example. And they ran out of eggs one morning and sausage the next. I can forgive that.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
KA
EASY ACCESS OFF FREEWAY, CLOSE TO TWO LARGE MARKETS. WE FOUND THE STAFF FRIENDLY, ABLE TO GIVE INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS ABOUT THE TOWN. THE TWO BED ROOM WAS NEWLY DECORATED, VERY CLEAN AND QUIET ON THE FOURTH FLOOR. IT WAS A WELCOMING SITE TO SEE FOUR LARGE FLUFFY PILLOWS ON EACH BED. THE REFRIGERATOR AND COFFEE POT WERE EASY TO USE. ALSO, NOTED THAT THE TV REMOTE WAS SANITIZED IN A SPECIAL CASE. THE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST FEATURED HOT AND COLD ITEMS, AS WELL AS FRUIT, JUICE AND SELECTED HOT BEVERAGES. THE WAFFLES AND SAUSAGE WERE EXCELLENT AND NICE TO HAVE FRUIT YOGURT THERE TOO. THE BUFFET TABLES WERE VERY CLEAN AND AS WELL AS THE DINNING AREA. DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO USE THE POOL OR HOT TUB THIS TIME, BUT THE AREA LOOKED INVITING. WE WILL CERTAINLY STAY HERE AGAIN WHEN IN THE WILSONVILLE AREA.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Terrific chnge in ownershio"
Only there for one night. Wasn't aware they have a new owner - Best Western. Quality improved although our room a/c was marginal. Would still recommend to others as very clean accomodations. Convenient to I-5.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"Better than average"
Staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast is below average for similar properties.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2012
Nice room, great service and friendliness of staff. Good breakfast and nice pool.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012