All hotels in Lawton, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1203 Nw 40th St, Lawton, OK, 73505, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Great Value!"
Great value for the price. Breakfast was good and staff was very friendly. The room and bed were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again if I were visiting Lawton.
Other trip May 27, 2014
April
"Staff greeting"
When I arrived to check in at about 3pm, May 24, the young man behind the counter acted as if I was interrupting his time and I had to get his attention. He did not rise from his chair, spoke to me without looking, asked for ID and credit card without looking at me, simply reached out his hand to take them. I felt as if I did not want to deal with the staff if this was typical behavior. However, the breakfast lady was terrific; as were further dealings with other staff members. The young man at my check-in was absolutely rude!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Chuck
"central location a plus"
The hotel was centrally located, adequate for our needs. Breakfast was the typical waffles, very limited selection, fast food quality.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Don
"disappointed"
Room not very clean....dated and dirty carpet I requested a late checkout and was told "no later than 11:30 or you'll be charged another day"
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
The hotel was easy to get too and close to several restaurants. The front desk personal were very pleasant and helpful. We were able to check in way before hand which was nice. I would recommend this to others as a very nice place to stay. The Breakfast was very good and plentiful and the breakfast attendant was very very nice, cheerful and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Lynda Grimsley
"Enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay and Miss Betty the lady in charge of breakfast was a delight. The only downside was they were extremely busy and the person in charge of purchasing did not buy enough items for breakfast and they ran out, and the next two days did not have a complete breakfast. My husband really enjoyed the firm mattress.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Very clean"
Breakfast was good but the room was too small. Staff was friendly. Very clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
jp
"clean, comfortable, convenient location, friendly"
We came to Lawton for the Family Day events and the graduation of a grandson at Ft. Sill. We were pleased that the hotel was so conveniently located to the Army base. The hotel provided a nice, hot breakfast each morning, which was another convenience. The hotel staff was friendly, and they responded to our requests quickly. I cannot comment on the swimming pool, because we were too busy to use it. We stayed four nights and would stay again if we should happen to return to the area in the future. There are many restaurants, shopping centers, and a Starbucks nearby. We had a pleasant stay.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2014
T. Clock
"Nice hotel, other guests noisey"
The hotel was a decent choice! The bed was comfortable, the pillows a little lumpy and the light in the bathroom had a bulb out but other than that it was nice! The staff was very friendly and helped accomidate anything I needed!
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Sara
"Shower issues"
Everything was great except there was no shower pressure. At all, ever. This was for the 2 days I had stated there. I finally linked up with a buddy to use his shower before I made the 600 mile drive home.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Good for price. Close to Ft Sill"
I really enjoyed our stay. The rooms carpet was dirty and the fridge didn't work, but over all good for price. Hotel staff was very friendly and the lady who ran the Breakfast room was AMAZING! If your in Lawton for a graduation, I would recommend.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
SE
"Good place to stay"
Good clean room. Staff was friendly. We were there to see our son who is in the army.just thankful for a good nights sleep.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"would book again"
Breakfast area was well-mantained by an outstanding employee...friendly and helpful, also lots of different kinds of breakfast items, hot and cold
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
DebbieA
"Not as advertised"
I understand you get what you pay for and specifically chose this hotel chain for the price. The room was very basic needs with a refrigerator and microwave and the beds were basic. It was exactly what I expected for the price I was paying. The breakfast was included and the lady who managed that area was above and beyond friendly. She kept the place stocked and clean. What I was not expecting was that the fitness center or should I say lack thereof. In the website picture shows a nice room with treadmills and bikes and a TV. The fitness center was why I chose this hotel at that price range. There were other hotels in the same price range with no fitness center. However the real fitness center at this location is an almost empty room with a sad looking exercise bike and a sit up bench. That is it. Update your website or equip your fitness center to match the photos.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Wonderful hotel that provided you with yourprivacy"
Ms. Betty was phenomenal & the other staff members were very helpful & friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Tamara
"Awesome Stay"
I enjoyed the entire stay. I found all of the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and clean and the heated pool was a big hit with my grandson. I will stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Problem solved."
We had a problem with the faucet in shower. However, we were moved to another room, immediately. Another family member had no hot water. And they were moved to another room, as well. The staff was more than cooperative. This was not our first stay at this motel. We were satisfied both stays. It has a very nice breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Wayne McDaniel
"Good Hotel, Great Staff"
We stayed at the Baymont for three days while in town for my son's boot camp graduation. The place is a little worn around the edges but was a nice stay. I overheard a guest in the lobby say she had run out of hot water for her shower, but we didn't have that problem. There was an A/C unit outside our window that randomly made a very loud, very annoying squeaking noise. The unit is located outside the pool house so unless they fix that I would request a room well away from there. The staff was excellent, very friendly and courteous. The hotel isn't located as close to Ft. Sill as I thought but judging by the looks of the area outside the base, that's a good thing. Quite a few of the major chain restaurants and retailers are very close by though. That's good because my son and his "battle buddies" were in a hurry to get REAL FOOD as soon as they were off base. I would not recommend the hotel for a romantic get away, but if you and the kids need a place to stay while visiting someone at Ft. Sill, it'll do nicely.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Stay was pretty good except for the pool. Too hot for a heated pool had to open windows just to breath. Also the pool was not as clean as it should have been. The room was clean and comfortable but the breakfast area was very small. People were very friendly. I would possible stay again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"comfortable beds and clean"
The room was clean. The beds were comfy. The breakfat was very good as far as free breakfasts go. I wished there had been a bit more room for a sofa or chair to sit in besides the desk chair. The pool was heated and the kids enjoyed it.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
j.
Favorite parts were the heated indoor pool and the delicious breakfast
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
jessica
My only concern was Housekeeping Department. My stay was for 3 days and housekeeping was not doing a good job on the second and third day.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Veronica
"Hotel"
Great stay. ... Friendly and helpful staff. ..
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
SG
"Very nice for the price!"
When I booked on Expedia and got this room about half the price of some other local hotels, I was worried about the condition. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was very accommodating and the hotel amenities were well above that expected of a moderately priced hotel. Just a block off the main thoroughfare with easy and close access to most everything.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Bart
"Not so much."
Not the greatest place. Toilet ran all night, the sink had zero pressure so had to get water from tub spout, curtain kept coming off the rail. Jimmied it up with some safety pins. Location is great, restaurants very close including a Starbucks.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Cold swimming pool."
Pool was warm one day and very cold and uncomfortable the second day. Our stay in a baymont hotel in las vegas about 2 weeks had the same problem.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
jorge
"Decent hotel for the money, needs some updating."
We recently stayed here for an Army Graduation. This hotel looks tired. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable but there were many things needing work in the room. The sink was backing up, the outlet by the bed was so worn out that the plugs would fall out of them. The pool was broke and no one could swim during our stay either. The computer in the lobby didn't work as well. The door on the side of the hotel is broken so anyone could get in the hotel from that door, not a very safe option. Overall it got the job done but I would probably not go back.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Clean but.............."
The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful but the furniture was in horrible condition. Particle board was showing through on several pieces of furniture in our room and in the lobby. The computer in the lobby was so old and slow running that after 15 minutes of trying to print our boarding pass I finally just gave up.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Finney
"Fifty Fifty Toss Up"
After a 12 hour drive I was suppose to check in on the 24 but considering that I got there extremely early the front desk was going to charge me an extra $60 but he didn't. Be careful when hookin through third parties because if you arrive early that can cost you extra money. In the middle of taking a shower they turned the water off I cled the frog desk and they had the maintenance man turn it back on for a few minutes. They should have put a notice on all visitors doors stating that water will be shut off. The breakfast was nasty. The drinks were ok.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Checked in and got keys, then returned about 1 am only to find room was had not been cleaned from previous guest. Friendly staff gave us another room. Got settled in room only to find that the heat did not work. Move to an yet other room. However this room was decent and staff was extremely helpful!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Very nice"
Clean, quiet hotel. No problems.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"nothing special"
Overall this is a nice hotel breakfast was pretty average I had only two concerns one was that the main the common areas needed attention. The second was that the website listed in amenities of a shuttle from the airport to the hotel which was not true and the biggest reason why I chose this hotel.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Close to restaurants and easy access"
The people that cleaned were very friendly, each time I passed one of them in the hall they said hello. The people at the front desk did not speak. When I checked out of the hotel, I asked for a copy of my bill and I was told that they could not give me one. The room was very clean and quiet. I had a problem with my tv and they sent someone to fix it immediately
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
"Good price for the area"
We stayed at the hotel for our son's graduation from boot camp at Fort Sills. On first glance the hotel looked like the typical mid-priced hotel. We stayed on the second floor and the carpet was filthy and the hallway had a four odor. There were several pieces of equipment in the hallway (air conditioner at the end of the hall, exit signs, ice machine) that were broken. The exercise room had a treadmill (out of order), a stair stepper and a bike. The breakfast was complimentary and included biscuits and gravy, sausage and eggs, cereals, oatmeal, waffles and toast along with coffee, juice and milk. However, the room was SO small, you could not move, much less find a place to sit at any of the 8 or 9 tables. We would not stay there again.
4 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"smelled bad"
Everything was OK until we got off the elevator to our floor. There was a really strong smell. A mix of smoke and mold I would have to guess. The hallway carpet was worn out and stunk. Thankfully the smell did not extend into our room or we would have left. The room was clean, but very worn out. I would have picked another hotel for this price if I knew the condition of the hotel and didn't arrive as late as we did at night.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
petet
"Nice Hotel close to the main drag."
This is my second time staying at The Baymont Inn. Though it is a older hotel, it is clean, and the staff are friendly. Especially Miss Betty who takes care of the guests during the continental breakfast. We always enjoy our stay.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Mrs
"Convienent location"
We went for my daughter's graduation from basic training. Hotel was close to base and amphitheater. Also close to many restaurants. The Staff was extremely courteous and friendly. Our room was clean, the only complaint I would have would be that the beds were worn down. Every morning I woke up stiff and sore.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Shari
"Staff was unprofessional and impolite"
After discovering the loss of a bag containing about $400 worth of my wife's shoes and boots, I reported it to both the motel staff. Each of whom promised to "look into it". Since the only people who had access were the my wife and I and the housekeeping staff, I would have thought they would give it some priority. As of this writing, it's been more than a week since they promised to contact us, and I have heard nothing from either the motel staff, nor corporate customer care. We won't be staying at a Wyndham hotel again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Went to see my daughter Graduate basic training for the Army. The hotel was conveniently located pretty much between restaurants and the base. The staff at the hotel was all friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast at the hotel was great, one of the best I have ever had for a free breakfast. The rooms was very clean and the amenities for the room were over the top for the price
3 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"best"
greatset!
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
wuling
"dont stay here"
the room was dirty and scary awful dont stay here update the picture you have on website, this hotel does not look like this
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good place to stay"
Stayed there for my sons army graduation would stay there agian
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Location fine - Rooms needs remodelling"
When I first walked into our room, it was very musty and mostly smelled like dirty dogs. I would not have stayed, but they offered me a different room, which was just musty, so I took it. They explained its was because the AC had to run all the time to keep up with the hot weather they were experiencing. We were desperate, so we stayed and made the best of it.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Family date."
Good not thing else to add .bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"had a great time"
had a very nice room and stay, helpful staff, clean rooms
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
The staff of the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful. We went to Lawton to visit my son at Fort Sill. The hotel is close to the base on a street with numerous restaurants. The free continental breakfast was very good. The hotel has recently been renovated, the rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The cleaning personnel did excellent work . The carpets were a bit spotty, but that was the only problem and not a real deterrent.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Christy
"Close to Fort Sill and Lawton Airport"
We stayed at this hotel to attend by son's boot camp graduation. The location was very close to Fort Sill and many restaurants which was very convenient. The hotel room was clean and housekeeping cleaned the room every morning. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked however, the eating area is very small. Miss Betty greeted us every morning at breakfast with a smile and always made sure everyone was taken care of.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Joanne
"Great for a short stay"
It was 104 degrees outside so my room did not cool down until early the next morning.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Convenient"
Clean room, but condition was poor (poor tub drainage, bathroom exhaust inoperative, door wouldn't close without pushing it shut). Good continental breakfast with helpful staff. Responded quickly and favorably to requests and concerns.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Fred
"Very clean!"
The two most important things to me are that he bed was extremely comfortable, and a very clean room. I recommend it!
2 night business trip May 23, 2013