All hotels in Sullivan, Missouri, United States of America
275 N Service Rd W, Sullivan, MO, 63080, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

family trip
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Gloria
"Meh, Beds were comfy"
Not the best hotel I've stayed in, but not the worst.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Holly
The only minor complaint is that the young lady at the front desk was not friendly at all. We checked in around 6pm. The next morning at breakfast about 7 she was behind the front desk again. Maybe she found out she had to be in early again the next morning and was not in a good mood when we arrived. ?????
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was very accommodating was there with others for a Funeral. Overall good stay
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great place"
We have had the chance to stay there 3 times this month. The first time was on an emergency cost south so tried them out. The 2-3 times was on are way back south for a family reunion. Great staff and room, wish they had eggs on the breakfast menu
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
tina
"Baymont Sullivan"
Great Hotel,Well Kept
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Timothy
"Baymont"
Everything was great, would definetly stay again
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Timothy
"Meramec cave area"
Other than the fan in the bathroom did not work and the florescent light in the bathroom a few minutes to be bright enough to see everything was above average. The breakfast area was kept very clean and they made it a point to keep food items replenished.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Clean room"
The room was clean and smelled nice. It was pet friendly with no extra charge. Breakfast was average as were the beds. Unfortunately we had upstairs neighbors who let their child run and jump until midnight keeping us awake. I would definitely stay again should the need arise.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was good. All in all, very nice.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Welcoming, Clean and Nice to Dogs!"
We chose the Baymont for our night of rest returning from Oklahoma back to Pittsburgh. We were traveling with our dog. They made us feel right at home from the time we arrived until the time we left. The hotel is incredibly clean. We did not have the opportunity to try out all the perks of the hotel (pool, gym) but did note guests enjoying them. My only fault to find is with the positioning of the bed. The bathroom light shone brightly in your eyes from the vanity area (which had no door).
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Victoria
"no maid service?"
Very nice hotel, but we stayed two nights and there was no maid service. Staff never asked about our stay, either.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Family stay"
The only bad thing I can say about it was that the room was extremely hot even with the air going.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Cheryl
Just passing though
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice, new hotel with great amenities."
This hotel was extremely nice. Great amenities in the room. Very pleasant staff and clean room.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Expedia didn't post info"
I wasn't happy when I got to hotel and the pool and hot tub were closed. Hotel said they made Expedia aware of that. That was my whole reason for choosing that hotel. I wasted my $25 coupon on this stay for no reason. This isn't the first time this has happened after booking on Expedia. Makes me want to not use it anymore.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"We will be back"
We stayed at the Baymont in Sullivan while visiting family who live in the area. The hotel was well-kept and had all the basic amenities one needs on a trip. The room was comfortable. The white towels had some small stains on them that bothered my wife, but the provision of dark towels for make-up removal was a nice touch and likely explained the stains (e.g., past use for makeup removal). The complimentary breakfast was a nice convenience and the selection was better than we have seen at any other hotel at this level. We appreciated the pet policy as it allowed us to travel with our dogs. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Baymont and are likely to be back on future trips.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Number One in the Nation"
In 2013 this Baymont was selected the number one Baymont in the nation. As far as I and my wife were concerned, it still is.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Room was clean. Although we didn't get to enjoy the breakfast or pool this time we have in the past. We will use this hotel again.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"great room, super bed"
I drove up for my granddaughter's birthday
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
shirley
No problem with late check in. All services available close by. Staff was friendly & helpful! Room was clean & serviceable. In my case close to my appointments.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice, clean and would visit again"
Nice room, it said non-smoking but everytime we walked in you could smell that there was previous smoking in the room. Otherwise very friendly, nice breakfast every morning, towels were great & bedding was comfy.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Dana
We had a great experience. The hotel did a great job even with it full with no vacancy!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"six flags vacation"
Our stay was awesome!! Rooms were clean and had everything we needed. We ate breakfast both mornings there and it was hot fresh and everything you could imagine was available. Great location. Walmart and restaurants and gas stations were right up the road and across the street. For the price it was well worth it and only 30 minutes away from our destination.....Six Flags!!!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Shanna
"Close to the caves"
The hotel appeared clean and orderly. It wasn't quit what I excepted for what I paid but I would recommend it to friends and family. The pool and hot tub area were very nice and had a good time. However, the one morning we ate breakfast at the hotel the scrambled eggs were over cooked and the sausage patties weren't that great. I would say eat some where other than the hotel for breakfast. Otherwise the stay was great. Beds are comfy and I love the comforter.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Dekae
"Great hotel for the Meramec Activities"
We found the Baymont Inn to be very enjoyable and comfortable. Very clean. Very quiet, despite being sold out with lots of children. It was close to all the activities we had planned and easy to find from the Baymont Inn. The best part of the motel was the staff. Of course, I'm a bit of a "coffee snoot", so it didn't have very good coffee, but the breakfast was good. With my back condition, no motel mattress meets my comfort demands, but otherwise a good sleep. The housekeeping did a great job taking care of our room. Will stay again, when off to Meramec State Park.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"front desk person was preoccupied and stressed"
Hotel condition was good. Front desk person was overly stressed , not friendly. Bed was awful- hard as a rock.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
B.L.
"Close to highways"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only complaint would be the breakfast food....the eggs were terribly over cooked, the sausage was undercooked. The yogurt was over sweet, due to artificial sweeteners. I hope they will look into better food products.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2014
Sherry
"Nice hotel in Sullivan, MO"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Convenient"
Everything was nice the only thing I would complain about is, although I did request a smoking room, this was the first time the room smelled like an ashtray. The room was clean, but the smell really hit you when you entered the room.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
"right off the highway"
I was confused about which driveway to use because there is a restaurant in the same parking lot as the hotel. The non-smoking room we stayed in was clean but the cloth runners draped over the beds were from a smoking room,there were cigarette burns in them. When we went to look at the swimming pool, it was filled with children. The front desk clerk wasn't sure if all of them were supposed to be in there. Apparently you can use the pool even if you didn't pay to stay there.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"The only place to stay in Sullivan"
The rooms at the Sullivan Baymont are always clean and comfortable. Would not stay anywhere else in town! And the breakfast bar is definitely the best around, anything you could possibly want for breakfast, they have it.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"smoke filled hotel"
We were driving through and booked this last minute based on previous reviews. BAD idea! The staff was nice enough, but they allow smoking in non smoking areas. If you don't like smoke or have asthma this is not a good place to stay. Breakfast was eh- I expected more quality, but it worked for one morning. If it wasn't 2am in the morning we would have moved on to another hotel. Not worth the price.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Halfway way to our destination"
I think the hotel is great. However the breakfast could stand improving. The egg patties were dried out around the edges as were the sausage patties. Scrambled eggs were dried out as was the bread and bagles. We were there fairly early so didn't see any reason for this. Coffee and juice was good.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Convenient access"
After staying at a few Baymont's, this property was not up to the standards we have seen in others. Just a bit shabby - no alarm clock (thievery is a problem), phone didn't work to call the reception desk (didn't know what the problem was), breakfast was mediocre ....... not likely to return.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice hotel close to mermac caverns"
Staff friendly and helpful. Clean room and adequate breakfast.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
soup4911
"all good"
all good here better than most other Baymonts pool was warm deserves the 5 stars
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Baymont_Sullivan, MO"
Had to stay in a smoking room after being told that the hotel was overbooked for the night; was not given a discount for the inconvenience.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Weekend stay"
My wife and I along with another couple for weekend away. The Baymont in Sullivan is currently being updated. Our room was one that had been renovated. The other couples had not. Both were nice rooms, nothing fancy but we were more than satisfied with this location.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"close to Merimac Cavarn"
nice
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Close to Caves and outdoor activities"
Nice hotel for the money- rooms were a little small. We have 2 active children and it was cramped quarters for the four of us. Hotel was at capacity while we were there. Morning breakfast was edible and had convenient hours. This hotel was perfectly situated for Meramec Caverns and Onondaga caves. There was also very close proximity for Cuba, MO- a quaint town with great BBQ (Missouri Hicks), world's biggest rocking chair and historic murals. Hotel met our needs. Great value.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Toni
"Mother of the Bride Blessed"
Very cheerful staff, peaceful and quiet nights, everything clean and good smelling, nice parking lot. Breakfast has plenty and good tasting but could use seasonal fruits, real butter and more space. We stayed four days and came from the east coast. Having a centrally located laundry room that was clean, with new machines that didn't price gouge and a front desk ready with quarters was great for a mom that still has two kids and a husband to clean for - wedding or no wedding. Rooms were spacious and comfortable, too.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Lise
"A good home-away-from-home."
A superb quality inn, the Sullivan Baymont offers comfort and amenities one would expect to find in inns costing MUCH more. From its indoor swimming pool to its dedicated staff, our stay at the Baymont was a wonderful experience. It's close to MANY shopping/dining choices, is close enough to the I-44 to be easy to find, and yet far enough away to where noise from the freeway never bothered us at all - and my son is a LIGHT sleeper. If I'm back in Sullivan, the Baymont is going to be my first choice.
14 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Convenient access off hwy 44 in Sullivan, Mo."
Clean hotel, clean swimming pool area, good continental breakfast (egg patties, sausage patties, biscuits, muffins, waffles, 2% milk, skim milk, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, and more...Only issue I had was the room door needed to be slammed when closing which causes some noise, especially when trying to sleep.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Close to Attractions"
The back key entry was broken so the door was propped open with a nail that the owner had installed. He informed me his guest did not want to walk around to the front and they were working on fixing. This makes for a very unsecure building and enviroment. The toilet and sink drain holes had pink mold in them.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to meremac caverns"
Very nice stay, would recommend for another stay. Nice clean pool. They didn't have pull away beds though.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Had a nice stay here. Very happy with their breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Perfect stay"
Great price and service lived it
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
I chose this hotel to be near Meramec Caverns, so it worked out great. We brought our dog, and the staff was so accommodating in that regard. I loved the convenience of being able to just walk down the steps from our room and out the dog to walk the dog in the grassy area outside. The room was just fine, plenty clean, just a standard no-frills room, but fine for the price. The breakfast was better than I expected. No complaints.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Friendliest staff!"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room and pool areas were clean but appeared to be older and in need of some updates. Such as the carpet in the room was stained and wore.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013