All hotels in Sullivan, Missouri, United States of America
275 N Service Rd W, Sullivan, MO, 63080, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Close to Attractions"
The back key entry was broken so the door was propped open with a nail that the owner had installed. He informed me his guest did not want to walk around to the front and they were working on fixing. This makes for a very unsecure building and enviroment. The toilet and sink drain holes had pink mold in them.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to meremac caverns"
Very nice stay, would recommend for another stay. Nice clean pool. They didn't have pull away beds though.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Had a nice stay here. Very happy with their breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Perfect stay"
Great price and service lived it
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
I chose this hotel to be near Meramec Caverns, so it worked out great. We brought our dog, and the staff was so accommodating in that regard. I loved the convenience of being able to just walk down the steps from our room and out the dog to walk the dog in the grassy area outside. The room was just fine, plenty clean, just a standard no-frills room, but fine for the price. The breakfast was better than I expected. No complaints.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Friendliest staff!"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room and pool areas were clean but appeared to be older and in need of some updates. Such as the carpet in the room was stained and wore.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Cave exploration weekend"
We stayed at the Baymont Hotel for the weekend when we went cave exploring in the neighboring areas. It was perfectly fine. The price was inexpensive and the hotel was clean and well maintained. The bathroom was small and I wish that all hotels had bathroom fans (which this did not), but overall we were very happy with our stay.
3 night family trip May 23, 2013
Joan H
"overall a good family place and dog friendly."
Had a great time for a short weekend get away. Love that they're dog friendly. Its not a five star hotel but for what's out there its the best one. The indoor pool with hot tub was a definite plus although the chlorine was so strong are eyes started burning as soon as we walked in and didn't get any better. The staff were super friendly also a plus. Its nice and close to Meramac Caverns. I would definitely return.
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
callie
"Clean, comfortable, and modern facilities"
This is a very nice motel: the room was clean and nice; it had microwave, fridge, and other amenities; the breakfast was very comprehensive; and the price was very reasonable. Our only complaint was a yappy dog in the room next door that barked incessantly every time the the occupants left the room.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Great Experience"
The desk staff were very pleasant and helpfull at every turn. The pool was a real plus--So many indoor pools are chilly at best and the air is cold as well. The pool was heated and very comfortable--When you get out of the pool, you were comfortable as well. The breakfast area was well stocked and kept clean. I was there for about 20 minutes and saw a man cleaning the area at least twice during this 20 minute period. Overall a great place to stay with friendly people.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Rose
"Not properly clean..."
There was a wadded up piece of toilet paper in my sheets. I would say that they don't clean properly after someone stays in the rooms. The staff was pretty nice overall.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
"Best Dog Friendly Hotel in the Area!"
Stayed here for 6 days while at Purina Farms for the ACDCA National Specialty. Can't say enough about the kind staff, awesome rooms, nice pool, huge breakfast and of course the dog friendly location. Lots of grass for the dogs to run around on. Felt safe in the parking lot too. Will come back here year after year!
7 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Dana
"The hotel was very close to family"
My family and I found the hotel very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We thought the rooms were very clean. When in the area again we would stay at this location again.
5 night trip Oct 5, 2012
We were so exhausted, it was wonderful sleeping in such comfortable beds and the pillows were great. Over all stay was extremely nice.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2012
"Overnight stay by I-44"
Room was very comfort off I-44 which was on the way to highway 63. I was able to have my two parakeets in the room with me. There was room for their cages.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012

"Awesome place to stay"
We had to stay there during a snow storm. The build looked brand new. Everything was in perfect condition and the price was awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2014
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan

"OK Bill and Pat"
08/25/15 William D Stillwater
Been here many times. Always clean and comfortable. Pool is great. Many good restaurants close by. Staff very friendly.
"Nice Stay"
08/25/15 Y8268JSstephenp Depauw, Indiana
We had a very nice stay at the hotel. The room was nice and clean. Smoking rooms were available at the hotel and were very nice which is something I look for at hotels. The hotel had a nice swimming pool area. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely stay there again.
"When I walked in to reserve my room, the owner, his wife..."
08/22/15 Donna J C Show Low
When I walked in to reserve my room, the owner, his wife and the lady working the front desk were folding the linen on the dining room tables we were to eat our breakfast at. Seems like they should have been doing that in the laundry room, or out of the eye of people staying in the hotel.
"A quick trip..."
08/19/15 770noreenh Randolph, New Jersey
This was the second of 5 hotels that we stayed in during our whirlwind trip back and forth to Texas. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. I would happily stay again.
"Sullivan trip"
08/19/15 107jille O'Fallon, Illinois
the hotel was very nice and accommodating. The bed was a bit hard, but the breakfast was very good.
"A great stop on the road!"
08/18/15 Meredith M St. Louis, Missouri
Stayed here with my teenage girl scout troop for one night in between zip lining and floating on the Meramec the next day (the girls just aren't campers!) Located in Sullivan MO, it is not a destination, but a "stop on the way to..." kind of place. Close to many chain restaurants for dining options. We were welcomed with freshly popped popcorn in the lobby, along with cold water and lemonade. Indoor pool (open until 11pm), 2 queen beds in the rooms. Beds were comfortable and rooms pretty noise-proof (didn't hear the teens thru the walls!) A very extensive continental breakfast was available the next day. We're talking waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, fruit, toast, pastries and more. Staff was very nice and the entire place was very clean. We couldn't have asked for a better nights stay. I think pets are able to stay there too-- we didn't have any with us, but we did see a HUGE Great Dane in the lobby. Didn't hear her bark at all.
"Family Vacation"
08/18/15 Luis S Sullivan
The hotel was a lot cleaner than expected. Only issue that I had was that the door had to be pushed shut for it to lock.
"Great Experience!"
08/16/15 Earl S Allentown, Pennsylvania
Superb facility. Exactly what I expect from Wyndam. Clean, hospitable, convenient to local shopping and restaurants. One of the best facilities we've stayed at. Will most definitely keep this on the list for our next trip westward.
"Two Stays"
08/14/15 kennethh144 Mantua, Ohio
The room was clean with easy access to the pool and parking lot. Desk clerk was friendly other staff members OK.
"Baymont - excellent stay"
08/12/15 cynthiac576 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
We were traveling across country and have stayed in a lot of hotels around the cost of $100. This hotel, by far was the cleanest, best maintained, friendliest staff. Very impressed.