All hotels in Sullivan, Missouri, United States of America
275 N Service Rd W, Sullivan, MO, 63080, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Cave exploration weekend"
We stayed at the Baymont Hotel for the weekend when we went cave exploring in the neighboring areas. It was perfectly fine. The price was inexpensive and the hotel was clean and well maintained. The bathroom was small and I wish that all hotels had bathroom fans (which this did not), but overall we were very happy with our stay.
3 night family trip May 23, 2013
Joan H
"overall a good family place and dog friendly."
Had a great time for a short weekend get away. Love that they're dog friendly. Its not a five star hotel but for what's out there its the best one. The indoor pool with hot tub was a definite plus although the chlorine was so strong are eyes started burning as soon as we walked in and didn't get any better. The staff were super friendly also a plus. Its nice and close to Meramac Caverns. I would definitely return.
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
callie
"Clean, comfortable, and modern facilities"
This is a very nice motel: the room was clean and nice; it had microwave, fridge, and other amenities; the breakfast was very comprehensive; and the price was very reasonable. Our only complaint was a yappy dog in the room next door that barked incessantly every time the the occupants left the room.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Great Experience"
The desk staff were very pleasant and helpfull at every turn. The pool was a real plus--So many indoor pools are chilly at best and the air is cold as well. The pool was heated and very comfortable--When you get out of the pool, you were comfortable as well. The breakfast area was well stocked and kept clean. I was there for about 20 minutes and saw a man cleaning the area at least twice during this 20 minute period. Overall a great place to stay with friendly people.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Rose
"Not properly clean..."
There was a wadded up piece of toilet paper in my sheets. I would say that they don't clean properly after someone stays in the rooms. The staff was pretty nice overall.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
"Best Dog Friendly Hotel in the Area!"
Stayed here for 6 days while at Purina Farms for the ACDCA National Specialty. Can't say enough about the kind staff, awesome rooms, nice pool, huge breakfast and of course the dog friendly location. Lots of grass for the dogs to run around on. Felt safe in the parking lot too. Will come back here year after year!
7 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Dana
"The hotel was very close to family"
My family and I found the hotel very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We thought the rooms were very clean. When in the area again we would stay at this location again.
5 night trip Oct 5, 2012
We were so exhausted, it was wonderful sleeping in such comfortable beds and the pillows were great. Over all stay was extremely nice.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2012
"Overnight stay by I-44"
Room was very comfort off I-44 which was on the way to highway 63. I was able to have my two parakeets in the room with me. There was room for their cages.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
"A+++++"
We stayed two nights in two different rooms while taking our child to college. After a long journey from Chicago, it was nice to relax in the pool and hot tub before another 3 hour drive ahead of us the next day. Beds were comfortable, (Queen size was a little softer than we like but we managed & the king size was perfect) room was clean, pool was nice, staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Plenty of restaurants in the area as well as a walmart. We will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2012
Ali
"right off the highway"
The hotel was nice. Rooms were beginning to show signs of age. Everything ws very clean and the pool was great for the kids.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Good for family stay."
Spacious, clean, very pleased. Reasonable rates, good value.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"Great for Family"
Staff was nice pool was nicer...Great location we had 4 rooms for our family float trip 2012. Great Breakfast. perfect location for us with 3 bridges raft rental was very close so we had no reason to ruff it at a meremac resort.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Kyle

"Awesome place to stay"
We had to stay there during a snow storm. The build looked brand new. Everything was in perfect condition and the price was awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2014
2 night trip Sep 15, 2012
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan

"Great Pool and Popcorn!!"
07/31/15 tracyt218 Springfield, Illinois
We chose this hotel after a day at Meramec Caverns. The hotel is conveniently close to the Caverns and instead of returning to the St. Louis area, we decided a night here would be okay. We were not disappointed. We arrived early, and after checking the room, the manager informed us our room was ready. We checked in and went to the pool. Our daughter loved it. After the pool, we returned to the room and on the way, noted the smell of fresh popcorn. Again, another perk.
"Floating"
07/27/15 Piper B carrollton, missouri
The hotel location was ideal for our family float trip. The pool and hot tub were awesome! Quiet comfy room made for a terrific stay! Great value for the price!
"Ownership"
07/24/15 kirkh279 Sullivan, Missouri
The owner was very unprofessional and rude to guest during breakfast. He complained about dirt falling of the construction workers boots and continually raised his voice telling them to go back outside and clean your boots. He ran a sweeper for at least 30 minutes as we ate our breakfast
"Clean hotel-average breakfast."
07/21/15 wyguy56 Fort Worth, Texas
This hotel is very clean and the folks at the front desk were helpful. The room was not remarkable; quite basic but comfortable. On the downside, the breakfast was not as grand as was advertised. Ended up going elsewhere for breakfast as there were no eggs and the room was crowded.
"Great Stay!!"
07/16/15 Alicia B Tulsa, Oklahoma
Looked online for hotels in the area and the Baymont said there were no rooms available. My husband and I decided to go directly to the hotel just to make sure and the lady at the desk was super nice and said she had a room for us!! We were very happy since its really the only nice hotel in the area. The lobby has fresh popcorn and lemonade all day for a snack which is nice. The room was pretty standard...the A/C wasn't the greatest (it was kinda stuffy in the room) but we asked for a fan to use and it worked great. The breakfast was really good with a huge selection. They had waffles, hash browns, sausage, biscuits and gravy, all kinds of bakery items, yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal. The pool and hot tub were great BUT its the people who work there that make it a great place to stay!! We will definitely stay there again.
"Great value."
07/13/15 Barbara S Tucson, Arizona
Very nice motel. Friendly staff. Towels were wonderful. Our first experience at a Baymont Inn & Suites and we were completely satisfied. Room was clean and attractive. Breakfast okay. Yes we would stay here again.
07/12/15 jonathana634 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Stayed on the 2nd floor. Smelt a little cigarette smoke from smoking rooms. My room was non-smoking.
07/12/15 josephined355 Apalachin, New York
Hotel was very clean, They have a popcorn machine in the lobby, which has fresh popcorn 24/7, as well as lemonade.
"The front desk"
07/12/15 Eric B Jackson, Mississippi
The overall stay was good, but the old, gray haired lady at the front desk was as rude of a person as I have ever come across. She became very irritable when my card wouldnt swipe because their reader was old. Kept insisting on me paying with cash. Then, when the card finally went through, she flipped it across the counter and onto the floor. I asked her for a wake-up call and she just stared at me for an uncomfortably long time, let out a big sigh and said it an ugly tone "and what time will THAT be". There was a popcorn machine I noticed when I was checking in that was free for the guests. So I went down later to get some and it was empty. I asked Dianne, the front desk lady, if there was going to be anymore. Her response,"If I feel like it in a bit I might make some, anything else?" I will never stay here again!!!!!!!
"Not the best"
07/12/15 Paula M
Laurelae was friendly and helpful. My son had a problem in the pool with a bigger punk kid. Told her about it and she knew exactly who it was and dealt with him. In our room was an open tea bag in with the morning coffee supplies. Top sheet covering the quilt had orange grease stains from what was probably pizza all over the bottom 1/3 of it. Noticed this at bedtime so I just took it off bed. The next morning I noticed what appeared to be blood stains on the quilt along the edge by the wall. Gross!! Room was hot and stuffy even though we had the a.c. on all nite. Breakfast...waffle, hash browns and sausage way under cooked and the owner trying to be helpful but really just getting in the way. We forgot our safe there and thank goodness for laurelae, she got it out of the room and stashed it for us til I could get back.