All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
136 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Family Vacation"
We stayed here one night. It was the last night of our family vacation. We booked two rooms and both were great. The hotel lobby is very large with plenty of seating and two community computers. Very modern looking. This area also doubles as the breakfast area. Breakfast was great. Biscuits, gravy, eggs,pastries, toast, muffins, sausage, cereals, milk, juice, coffee, tea. Coffee in the lobby 24/7. The indoor pool was small and not heated a lot but still fun. Lots of seating and towels available in pool area. There is a nice outdoor patio/smoking area just off the pool with seating. The rooms are very nice. Fridge and microwave in the rooms. Kurieg in each room. The beds were so comfortable! Bathrooms are small but nice. The water didn't get as hot as I would have liked but it still a good shower with good pressure. The surrounding area has a lot of restaurants that are nearby. We would absolutely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeremy
"Clean, modern hotel with friendly helpful staff."
We stayed 3 nights, 3 adults 3 children under 4. Rooms were small so had to request the joining room. Breakfast was different everyday but not a great variety. No hi-chair either. Had to use out stroller so our baby could sit and eat.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Myles
"A great stay"
My three children and I were passing through and stayed at this hotel. It was very comfortable, well-stocked (although only one little shampoo bottle was provided), and very clean. I really have nothing negative to say about it! The woman who checked me in could've been a little bit more friendly, but other than that I really have no complaints!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Nice & comfortable hotel room, friendly staff"
Stayed with family for one night, hotel was easy to find. Entrance had a strange smell, not sure if it was due to the dogs being walked around. Staff was friendly, room was nice, comfortable but they did not have roll out bed for our niece as we requested and was posted on Hotels.com. Our niece loved the swimming pool. Breakfast was all right, could use some improvement.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Charles Robert
"Great value"
This location was very close to the O'Fallon Sports Park! Beds were very comfortable & the shower was great! The only downside was it is supposed to be nonsmoking & there was cigarette smoke in the hallway.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jill
"Nicr hotel!!"
Great hotel... very clean.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Unorganized"
People standing around everywhere because their reservations were lost and rooms all full. Couldn't find ours either and clueless attendant said we had to call Expedia to get a refund. Short story.. We finally did get our room but only after manager took over.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Great breakfast.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Debbie
"Convenient location"
We just wanted a clean, quite place to spend the night. Loved the continental breakfast! It was delish!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"St. Louis random getaway."
Best Hotel I stayed at in St. Louis!!! I will make sure I will book at the Quinta at my next trip. Keep up the good work.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Jose
"Loved it"
My experiece was good from checking in until I left thre staff was friendly. The room was really nice and the bed was very soft.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Butterfly
"Nice Family lodging"
I was pleasantly surprised to find a hotel that actually a good price and nice enough to bring children to. The pool is clean and heated. The breakfast was actually good!! The Wi-Fi actually gives a strong enough signal so that you can comfortably surf the internet from your room. The staff get axon A+ for fast friendly service
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Tenisha
"Quick trip near everything!!"
Great place to stay however rm 220 had a faulty heater/a.c could not actually turn on the heat and the sink stopped up. Good stay overall would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Valerie
Clean rooms, great breakfast bar, the CSR is amazing
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Manager was very accommodating for our large family gathering.
ruby
"no spa tub"
The reason I booked it was for the spa pool listed on line. However there wasn't one. Two roaches on the ceiling. Had to leave before 7 so didn't get any breakfast. Had to wait for someone to bring me a hair dryer. It did look nice and seemed clean. Did use their slightly heated pool. Enjoyed nice big shower.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Deborah
"Great room"
Room was wonderfully spacious. Everything was very nice in our room. The only thing that was a nucence was that there was no high chair for my son to eat breakfast. Trying to keep an energetic 17 month old still without a high chair was difficult
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Hotel room was flooded.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great location to ballpark in St. Louis...."
However they had just opened ... Brand new... We were second guests in the room..hope our experience was due to new staff, etc....dirty towels were left on back of bath door, & trash under vanity....room was a bit crowded with 2 comfortable queen beds and bathroom was tiny.....I think they were attempting to rush the opening and appoint more luxury items than the square footage in the room accommodated comfortably ... Craftsmanship of building and finish work / details appeared rushed or less than quality....I'm not sure how long this building will withstand normal hotel traffic.... Hopefully they will go back and touch up paint and tile work....staff was very friendly and lobby had generally tastefully appointed decor..
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
jan
"Excellent stay"
The facillity is undergoing a major renovation, there were even several rooms that were just painted. Everything was in top brand new condition (TV, fridge, coffee maker). The only downside being the HVAC unit was dated and rather loud, even on fan only. The breakfast was very good (biscuits and gravy, eggs, bagels, toast, waffles, fresh fruit). The indoor pool was heated and was in very good condition and VERY warm which was nice since it was a little chilly outside. All in all I would highly reccomend this hotel and would definately stay here again. The location is about 20 minutes outside (east) of St. Louis in Illinois but the surrounding area is full of restaurants and malls.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
DZ
"Definitely "economy""
This hotel was safe and that's about it. The wallpaper and carpet in common hallways was buckling and peeling. The corridors all smelled musty. The sign was not on the building nor was the address, so finding it was a challenge.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Wendy Hooper
"NEEDS UPGRADED & FAST"
This hotel is under new management. Management is very nice but the carpets are filthy. It appears they are in middle of replacing. The beds are horrible. The room smelled, so I brought my own air freshner in. The towels were old and thread bare and rough. Not impressive at all. Hope new management is able to correct all the issues or they will not be successful in the area they are in due to the competition being much better.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Needs remodel and outside work"
Parking lot in need of repair. Landscaping needed attention and parking lot had trash in it. Room was fairly clean, but furniture decor needed updating; wallpaper border from '90's. Bed was very comfortable, AC made a noise. Pool was small, and dated. Breakfast was fine for free. The front desk person was very pleasant and accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Leslie
It was ok
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"it is more like a motel"
You have to be very good with addresses, because they did not have a sign on the building. It looked like it may have been recently purchased? There was a banner, but difficult to read it from a distance. The toilet wasn't thoroughly clean, maid missed an area around the inner ring of toilet, it was brown. Coffeemaker didn't work (they didn't have another one to replace it). We had to leave early 2am and there was a couple of guys parked at the entrance with a U-Haul truck asking us for the keys to our room. They have to do something about security at this hotel. The ladies at the front desk are very friendly and courteous.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"close to event at mckendree university"
impressed with service, price
"price is right"
Lobby had an odor. Girls working were super nice and accomodating. Facility could use upgrade but was clean. Beds super uncomfortable, need replaced.
Dee
Not anything fancy, but good price and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Will return"
Felt comfortable safe and clean.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Hole in the wall...."
Room was serviceable but nothing to write home about. As far as the hotel itself, we couldn't tell if it was getting shutdown or just opening up. There is no permanent sign out front, just a small printed banner flapping around above the front door that says Econo Lodge. This in the middle of a group of other hotels that seem to have their acts together. It looked like we were 2 of upwards of... 5 guests at the hotel that night, if the parking lot is any indication. Pool was green. Breakfast was sparse. That said, it was fine for the cheap price and a place to sleep before hitting the road again. Nothing to see in this area anyway.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
"Great deal!"
Staff were very helpful, it was quiet and the room was clean and comfortable. We were told that the hotel was being renovated, and although it needs the renovation/update, it was clean and comfortable. Great deal, and perfect for those on a road trip!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Close to my destination."
I liked the new bed and comfortable pillows. The room was clean. The hall carpet was worn and shabby. I felt safe, and was in a clean and comfortable room, at a reasonable price. Breakfast was OK, not great but it was satisfying.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Better than expected!"
I was impressed. My room was beautiful, almost like staying at Hampton or Hilton as for as the covers that were used. The mattress were comfortable and the room was clean. I was sooo impressed! Of you want to stay in a hotel that doesn't allow dogs and you want to be comfortable, this is the place. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends. My plan is to stay there again as long as they keep pets out. I really enjoyed my stay. Oh, and it is near the highway and lots of places to eat. Great place to stay. It was better than expected.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Lady C
"just traveling thru"
nice quiet place to sleep. we were heading home from the rocky mtns, so this was a convenient place to stop. very nice place.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
greg
We were very pleased with the econolodge stay. The room was very comfortable, the staff was very pleasant & helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013

"Great clean room, outstanding service!"
I am extremely satisfied! Gabriella at the front desk was the most polite, interesting, friendly and helpful hotel host I had met in years! She was amazing! The room was perfect, smelled good, the location was convenient for us, the pool and spa were very welcome to wind down after a long day. Super happy!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
1 night trip May 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis

"This is a good LaQinta"
07/26/15 scott r silver spring md
15 hotel stays in a row; perhaps 5 in this chain. This is a good example. Modern, upbeat look and renovated rooms. I get a little tired of pets on tour - apparently this is the new thing. Was never bothered; just seems disconcerting. LaQ in the middle of an entire row of similarly situated hotels. so there will always be a room. Likewise similarly price point restaurants. Don't know what the EconLodge was like, but this renovated property does not betray its roots. Breakfast a bit limited, but at least the space was pleasant.
"Traveling Through "
07/26/15 TrishA4 Fort Riley, Kansas
Received one of the last rooms available. Room as clean, breakfast was above average with ample sitting area for guests. Didn't notice any excessive noise as stated in previous reviews. Staff was friendly and helpful. Appreciated the fact they were pet-friendly. Enjoy!
"Great night at the La Quinta!"
07/22/15 Mike W Cicero, Indiana
My family and I checked in last night and from the beginning it was a great experience. Natalie, the front desk worker, was very polite and friendly and worked quickly to get us in our room. While checking in, I noticed that the lobby is very modern, clean, and equipped with a nice selection of drinks and snacks for purchase. Getting to our room was easy and the room itself was awesome! Very spacious with a king sized bed and a fold out couch that was really comfortable! My favorite part was the bath room. It was super clean with a tile shower and a sliding glass door. Fancy!! The room had all the bells and whistles - HD flat screen, microwave, fridge, closet, and a great sink area. The bed was clean and comfortable! We took our kids to the indoor pool area and we all had a blast! We will be back for sure!!!
"It's about pets and safety and cleanliness"
07/19/15 JenPNC Charlotte, North Carolina
...and this hotel delivered all of the above. At a very affordable rate! Not to mention there are lots of restaurants within a (safe) walking distance. They gave me a great pet friendly room and there is a huge meadow in the front where my dog could play frisbee. Comfy bed and easy off/on I-64.
"Nice hotel, needs better upkeep "
06/19/15 daniel1280
You can tell someone spent quite a bit of money renovating this hotel, it's just too bad their staff doesn't maintain it. We had a nightstand that would barely open and had some sort of liquid spill that had dried on it, screws in the open cabinet under the sink, and a dresser drawer full of Walmart bags. The breakfast was sufficient but there was no coffee and nobody around to ask for more. If passing through again I might stay again because of it's proximity to the interstate, but another experience like this and that would be the end of it.
"Looking to rest before reporting to military training for the Summer"
06/13/15 Flora C Lawrence, Kansas
The hotel look is nice, absolutely. Noise however carries. If you are looking for a place to rest especially if you are traveling for business, do not stay here. I am traveling cross country right now and this was the planned halfway stop before I hit my final destination. I stayed on the second floor and the hotel was completely booked with a lot of families with hyperactive or unhappy loud children. There were kids running up and down the halls, yelling, crying, laughing, slamming doors etc. I understand kids will be kids, especially with myself being a parent also. The sound proofing in this hotel is absolutely terrible. Additionally the pool noise carries directly up to the second floor. I regret saving a few dollars to stay at this hotel instead of another right up the road that is known for their quiet accommodations. I did voice my concerns to the night shift desk clerk. I asked her if there was another room. She didn't apologize for the noise, I know its not her fault, but that goes into showing care to the customer. She simply said, "We're completely booked, I can't change your room". That was it. That being said, parents should learn to control their kids and maybe hotels especially this one should consider ground rules for families with children. Control your kids or you can't stay here. I will pass through this town on my way home at the end of the summer and have already made my hotel reservation for the return trip home with another hotel here. One more note, I hardly ever leave reviews. My experience with this particular hotel irritated me to the point that I felt it was worth the time to voice my thoughts.
"This is a renovated hote, but everything was nice"
06/04/15 MREA5 Cleveland, Tennessee
I don't usually do renovated hotels, but this one was fine. The room itself was updated nicely. Overall, it seemed pretty quiet regarding our neighbors. I did hear hallway noise late at night, but I think I was so tired it didn't bother me. We arrived late and left early, so we didn't use the pool. Breakfast was pretty limited. My daughter was the only one who ate...just a bowl of cereal.
"Overbooked and understaffed"
05/31/15 Elsbeth T
had great reviews and looks new from the road. however, arrived after a very long day to find an overbooked hotel despite Having a paid reservation. only one member On staff that told us they had four dirty rooms but that was it! very frustrating, won't try them again.
"I don't want to leave "
05/29/15 April F
This has to be the most luxurious La Quinta I have ever experienced. I was expecting a cheap hotel off the highway, based on my previous visits to other La Quintas. I was pleasantly surprised. The establishment has a sleek decor. The room is clean and inviting. I wish I had more time to stay, but I just needed to rest for the night.
"GReat place for Fido!"
05/26/15 thurmudge Jackson
Very welcoming staff even tho I arrived with three Large dogs. It was the dogs first time on an elevator but they managed okay. Room was very nice. Breakfast was very good and presented well. Also the time available to get breakfast was later than most motels. Will stay again on my next trip that direction.