All hotels in Collinsville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here136 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great value"
This location was very close to the O'Fallon Sports Park! Beds were very comfortable & the shower was great! The only downside was it is supposed to be nonsmoking & there was cigarette smoke in the hallway.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jill
"Nicr hotel!!"
Great hotel... very clean.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"St. Louis random getaway."
Best Hotel I stayed at in St. Louis!!! I will make sure I will book at the Quinta at my next trip. Keep up the good work.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Jose
"Quick trip near everything!!"
Great place to stay however rm 220 had a faulty heater/a.c could not actually turn on the heat and the sink stopped up. Good stay overall would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Valerie
Clean rooms, great breakfast bar, the CSR is amazing
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Manager was very accommodating for our large family gathering.
ruby
"no spa tub"
The reason I booked it was for the spa pool listed on line. However there wasn't one. Two roaches on the ceiling. Had to leave before 7 so didn't get any breakfast. Had to wait for someone to bring me a hair dryer. It did look nice and seemed clean. Did use their slightly heated pool. Enjoyed nice big shower.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Deborah
"Great room"
Room was wonderfully spacious. Everything was very nice in our room. The only thing that was a nucence was that there was no high chair for my son to eat breakfast. Trying to keep an energetic 17 month old still without a high chair was difficult
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Hotel room was flooded.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great location to ballpark in St. Louis...."
However they had just opened ... Brand new... We were second guests in the room..hope our experience was due to new staff, etc....dirty towels were left on back of bath door, & trash under vanity....room was a bit crowded with 2 comfortable queen beds and bathroom was tiny.....I think they were attempting to rush the opening and appoint more luxury items than the square footage in the room accommodated comfortably ... Craftsmanship of building and finish work / details appeared rushed or less than quality....I'm not sure how long this building will withstand normal hotel traffic.... Hopefully they will go back and touch up paint and tile work....staff was very friendly and lobby had generally tastefully appointed decor..
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
jan
"Excellent stay"
The facillity is undergoing a major renovation, there were even several rooms that were just painted. Everything was in top brand new condition (TV, fridge, coffee maker). The only downside being the HVAC unit was dated and rather loud, even on fan only. The breakfast was very good (biscuits and gravy, eggs, bagels, toast, waffles, fresh fruit). The indoor pool was heated and was in very good condition and VERY warm which was nice since it was a little chilly outside. All in all I would highly reccomend this hotel and would definately stay here again. The location is about 20 minutes outside (east) of St. Louis in Illinois but the surrounding area is full of restaurants and malls.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
DZ
"Definitely "economy""
This hotel was safe and that's about it. The wallpaper and carpet in common hallways was buckling and peeling. The corridors all smelled musty. The sign was not on the building nor was the address, so finding it was a challenge.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Wendy Hooper
"NEEDS UPGRADED & FAST"
This hotel is under new management. Management is very nice but the carpets are filthy. It appears they are in middle of replacing. The beds are horrible. The room smelled, so I brought my own air freshner in. The towels were old and thread bare and rough. Not impressive at all. Hope new management is able to correct all the issues or they will not be successful in the area they are in due to the competition being much better.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Needs remodel and outside work"
Parking lot in need of repair. Landscaping needed attention and parking lot had trash in it. Room was fairly clean, but furniture decor needed updating; wallpaper border from '90's. Bed was very comfortable, AC made a noise. Pool was small, and dated. Breakfast was fine for free. The front desk person was very pleasant and accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Leslie
It was ok
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"it is more like a motel"
You have to be very good with addresses, because they did not have a sign on the building. It looked like it may have been recently purchased? There was a banner, but difficult to read it from a distance. The toilet wasn't thoroughly clean, maid missed an area around the inner ring of toilet, it was brown. Coffeemaker didn't work (they didn't have another one to replace it). We had to leave early 2am and there was a couple of guys parked at the entrance with a U-Haul truck asking us for the keys to our room. They have to do something about security at this hotel. The ladies at the front desk are very friendly and courteous.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"close to event at mckendree university"
impressed with service, price
"price is right"
Lobby had an odor. Girls working were super nice and accomodating. Facility could use upgrade but was clean. Beds super uncomfortable, need replaced.
Dee
Not anything fancy, but good price and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Will return"
Felt comfortable safe and clean.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Hole in the wall...."
Room was serviceable but nothing to write home about. As far as the hotel itself, we couldn't tell if it was getting shutdown or just opening up. There is no permanent sign out front, just a small printed banner flapping around above the front door that says Econo Lodge. This in the middle of a group of other hotels that seem to have their acts together. It looked like we were 2 of upwards of... 5 guests at the hotel that night, if the parking lot is any indication. Pool was green. Breakfast was sparse. That said, it was fine for the cheap price and a place to sleep before hitting the road again. Nothing to see in this area anyway.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
"Great deal!"
Staff were very helpful, it was quiet and the room was clean and comfortable. We were told that the hotel was being renovated, and although it needs the renovation/update, it was clean and comfortable. Great deal, and perfect for those on a road trip!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Close to my destination."
I liked the new bed and comfortable pillows. The room was clean. The hall carpet was worn and shabby. I felt safe, and was in a clean and comfortable room, at a reasonable price. Breakfast was OK, not great but it was satisfying.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Better than expected!"
I was impressed. My room was beautiful, almost like staying at Hampton or Hilton as for as the covers that were used. The mattress were comfortable and the room was clean. I was sooo impressed! Of you want to stay in a hotel that doesn't allow dogs and you want to be comfortable, this is the place. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends. My plan is to stay there again as long as they keep pets out. I really enjoyed my stay. Oh, and it is near the highway and lots of places to eat. Great place to stay. It was better than expected.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Lady C
"just traveling thru"
nice quiet place to sleep. we were heading home from the rocky mtns, so this was a convenient place to stop. very nice place.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
greg
We were very pleased with the econolodge stay. The room was very comfortable, the staff was very pleasant & helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013

"Great clean room, outstanding service!"
I am extremely satisfied! Gabriella at the front desk was the most polite, interesting, friendly and helpful hotel host I had met in years! She was amazing! The room was perfect, smelled good, the location was convenient for us, the pool and spa were very welcome to wind down after a long day. Super happy!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
minerva
F. Silva
1 night trip May 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis

"This La Quinta takes care of you!"
05/15/15 ShellyGerena Fort Walton Beach, Florida
My family and I stopped at this location while relocating to Utah, and we were assigned a room on the first floor. The room had pet hair on the bed! I informed Debra at the front desk and she moved us right away and asked us if we needed anything else. Its employees like her that make staying at hotels enjoyable! The rooms also had the most comfortable beds, I didn't want to leave! I doubt I will be neaR ST Louis again but I am definitely staying here if I do!
"the best LaQuinta?"
05/05/15 Gordon L Minneapolis, Minnesota
We travel a LOT, and use a variety of hotels. When we travel with our dog we use LaQuinta because of their decent pet policy. Some of the hotels are dreadful -- but the one on Regency Park in O'Fallon, Illinois is outstanding. It's new and our GPS couldn't find it when we set out from Atlanta -- but by the time we got to Paducah, the GPS could find it -- weird. Maybe because it's a new hotel. The staff was excellent. They gave us a convenient room near the back door -- handy for our dog -- and the room was well appointed. Top rung shower door and bed covers. Nice furniture. Fridge, microwave, hair dryer and a Keurig! The fruit at breakfast was fresh -- always a good indication to us. We would definitely stay here again.
"Robotics team Visits St Louis"
04/30/15 Brian P Knoxville, Tennessee
Our HS Robotics team Came to St Louis for the First Robotics Championship. We stayed at the La Quinta in OFallon Ill. about 20 minutes away due to the large influx of teams and lack of hotel space. 44,000 attendees were present for the championship. The hotel was neat, clean and comfortable. The staff of the hotel were very accommodating, and allowed our team to use one of the common areas as a gathering place and a place to eat supper after returning from the event each day. I would like to specifically mention Courtney who worked the desk for several nights of our stay. She was very helpful to our team, cheerfully dealing with the assorted small problems that can arise when you have 35 high school kids in one place.
"OK if you enjoy sharing your space with others' pets"
04/21/15 HappyCruiser6143 Minneapolis, Minnesota
The front desk staff was friendly, but not aware of local restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel. These can easily be found on GoogleMaps. I was assigned to the third floor in this hotel, so had great expectations of no barking dogs. Not in this hotel, apparently. There were barking dogs on this floor as well. I have nothing against dogs, but when I've been driving all day, I just want quiet and a good night's sleep. Breakfast room was crowded and the food not replenished very frequently.
"Great staff and great location!"
04/06/15 Mike C
Our family was visiting St. Louis and 6 Flags Amusement Park and stayed at the La Quinta Inn in O'Fallon, IL. The hotel was easy to find, a great location, and near shopping and eating places. The staff were extremely courteous and helped with items that we needed but had forgotten to pack. The pool was small, but worked great for our kids. Our room was spacious and very clean. Breakfast was bountiful and a great way to start our day at 6 Flags. Kudos to all the staff who made our stay fabulous!
"Amazing food "
03/24/15 Tiffany D
My family and I are doing a little vacation and stayed in this hotel. Very great upkeep everything is modern beautiful decorations excellent staff awesome free breakfast and price wasn't too expensive. We came from our vacation in Plano TX and thought the hotel wouldn't be very big just over priced ran down, but when we pulled up it was actually blew our minds. The beds are comfy. I think the only complaint I have is pillows are too soft for me... We defiantly will be returning
"Quite place but not what I expected "
03/11/15 lgreen1977 Louisville, Kentucky
The hotel was new inside and out but the room was not clean. When I walked in and received hotel front desk service immediately. The manager and interviewer were sitting in the corner. I went to check my room and check the beds to find hair on the bed sheet and book shelf. I left out and returned in the evening to find my room not cleaned. I stay the third day it was cleaned, but sheets were not changed. I stayed 4 nights and sheets weren't changed. The same hair was on the other untouched bed.
"Extremely Satisfied"
03/04/15 Sexi S
Me and my boyfriend enjoys getting away from home occasionally to relax and swim and checked around for hotels and found this hotel to be outstanding. Ryan the receptionist was very professional as well as very nice,helpful and friendly.I must say this hotel and its new renovations since the old Baymont are extremely nice,cozy and affordable also the breakfast was great I will be returning and recommended it to everyone...Thumbs up
"Poor Night Sleep"
02/20/15 MKTBE Topeka, Kansas
On a recent road trip we decided to drive until we became tired and then choose a hotel for the night. Having stayed at La Quinta's previously we decided on the La Quinta in O'Fallon, Illinois. The hotel met our expectations, except for the heater waking us up all night making loud noises. If I can't get a good nights sleep at a hotel, because of issues related to the hotel, then I am dissatisfied. There was no staff member at the front desk in the morning so we were unable to tell them about the heaters maintenance problems!
"A Great Place to Stay!"
02/17/15 John M Fairview Heights, Illinois
My family had a very enjoyable stay at the La Quinta in O'fallon, IL! The rooms are very spacious and clean. There is a microwave and mini-fridge in the room, along with a tv and strong wi-fi. The beds are also very comfortable. My kids had a great time swimming in the pool. The free, hot breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly. It's also very close to shopping and restaurants. I highly recommend the La Quinta Inn & Suites in O'Fallon, IL!