All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
136 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏ Expert: ‎855-238-1593

2 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
F. Silva
1 night trip May 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis

"Waaaay Past Our Usual Halfway Point but......."
09/28/15 Steve H Sealy, Texas
this place was great! Sure it took 15hrs to get here and all we did was go out and eat then sleep and get up in time for the usual LaQuinta breakfast and push on.....but, we were late getting problem. the sweet gal at the desk was so nice. The room was typical two queens bed, shower, bla bla bla but, It was spotless...I mean really, spotless...even with the usual LaQuinta standards this place raises the bar. The nice lady at the desk in the morning gave me the's new, totally remodeled and looks it. Well done LaQuinta!
"An average LaQuinta"
09/24/15 Roadman58 Colorado
As LaQuintas go, this one rates about average. The room seemed a bit on the small side after staying the previous couple of nights at a Holiday Inn Express. The side of one of the beds was, literally, just a few inches from the air conditioner vent. Also, the complimentary breakfast wasn’t as nice as what we got at the HI Express – although it was OK. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the price was quite reasonable. I’d probably do some comparison shopping for a hotel if I stayed in O’Fallon again, but wouldn’t mind staying at this LaQuinta again.
"Not happy, still tired"
09/12/15 danadoll2000 Baltimore, Maryland
This hotel could have been okay if it wasn't for the rude incompetent front desk lady. I arrive at 10 at night with my 3 year old who was crying because she's tired as it's hours past her bedtime. I recognize that this is my fault due to not realizing that there was not a closer La Quinta. However, at this point all I want to do is rectify that by checking in quickly and getting her to bed. This is not to be…the desk clerk spends the next 20 mins on the phone gabbing about different points options while my child gets more and more upset. I try to wait patiently but I am finally annoyed enough to sign loudly and start to say something. At this point, when she can see that I am beyond frustrated, she finally gets off the phone. My child is a light sleeper and we are traveling with other people and with dogs. They do not have any rooms that are suites with a door to the bedroom as many other La Quintas have so I ask her which type of room I should get. I'm thinking one king with a sleeper sofa as opposed to two beds because I assume that there will be more separation between the sofa/sitting room area and the bed, but I don't want to rely solely on assumption so I ask. I am assured that there is a good deal of separation between the two areas so I pay extra for the king room. When I get up to the room, I see that this could not be further from the truth as the bed and the sleeper sofa are literally inches apart! Thanks for the misinformation, lady! Then I realize that she also put us in a room that literally had BLAZING lights from the parking lot shining directly into the windows of this room. So between the fact that it took FOREVER to get a room, there was no separation between sleeping spaces and it was bright as day, I should have just kept driving because no one got much sleep anyway….Also, breakfast was more mediocre than Im used to at other La Quinta's and all the tables smelled like mildew because they must have been wiped down by a dirty rag
"Great Find"
09/07/15 sthrnpeaches Trenton, Georgia
Simply put, this hotel was easy to find, was an affordable deal, the personnel was friendly and accommodating, and our room was clean with an awesome king size bed. We will definetly look for this hotel chain on all of our travels from now on.
"The best night of our trip."
09/03/15 Jadydomo
After being on the road for a month, this was our best stay. The room was spotlessly clean, the beds were very comfortable, the staff was excellent, The decor was modern and neat, and a full breakfast was served the next morning. The price was very reasonable and no pet fee is charged. An excellent place to stay.
"2nd room was better, but effort is not there."
09/01/15 Daddylama76 Decatur, Illinois
We checked in and were told that we were given a better room that we expected to get. The opposite is what we got instead. When entering the room there was a smell of mildew. Once in the room, the sink had a crack in it, there was an outlet in the bathroom (room with just toilet and shower) that had a hole above it, and the outlet beside the vanity was hanging out of the wall. The room appeared to be rushed on a repair. The batteries in the TV remote were dead as well. I went to the front desk and requested to be moved, and they were happy to move us to another room. The next room was in cleaner that the first. The next morning we went to the free breakfast and it was the standard, waffles, bagels, cereal. They also had sausage and eggs, but the eggs were microwaved and dried out. I will not be returning to this location.
"Clean, comfy and delish"
08/19/15 YankeeMiss Atlanta, Georgia
You get the great comfy beds like at all LQ's, the cleanliness and the free breakfast...but this time with a twist: instead of the usual hard boiled eggs they served scrambled with cheese and bacon. Of course they have the waffles, cereals, oatmeal, bagels, toast and sweet rolls, juice and coffee. Our room was very quiet ( I didn't even hear the thunder or see the lightening). We'll stay here on our return trip!
"Great place for good night sleep!"
08/05/15 doradarcia Blountville, Tennessee
Clean with good beds. Staff was nice and breakfast was adequate. Stayed in a king room with sofa sleeper. I think the maids missed cleaning under the couch and there were thumbtacks and remnants of party decor on the walls and ceilings. The bed, however, was awesome! Only had a small indoor pool.
"Not bad"
08/05/15 Genegrace M Mokena, Illinois, United States
Would have rated higher but wasn't acknowledged as an elite rewards member. Great deal of tv channels as compared to most la quinta's and the wifi is decent. The building is older so while this is a newer La Quinta it is not a new building.
"This is a good LaQinta"
07/26/15 scott r silver spring md
15 hotel stays in a row; perhaps 5 in this chain. This is a good example. Modern, upbeat look and renovated rooms. I get a little tired of pets on tour - apparently this is the new thing. Was never bothered; just seems disconcerting. LaQ in the middle of an entire row of similarly situated hotels. so there will always be a room. Likewise similarly price point restaurants. Don't know what the EconLodge was like, but this renovated property does not betray its roots. Breakfast a bit limited, but at least the space was pleasant.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews