All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
136 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
"it is more like a motel"
You have to be very good with addresses, because they did not have a sign on the building. It looked like it may have been recently purchased? There was a banner, but difficult to read it from a distance. The toilet wasn't thoroughly clean, maid missed an area around the inner ring of toilet, it was brown. Coffeemaker didn't work (they didn't have another one to replace it). We had to leave early 2am and there was a couple of guys parked at the entrance with a U-Haul truck asking us for the keys to our room. They have to do something about security at this hotel. The ladies at the front desk are very friendly and courteous.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"close to event at mckendree university"
impressed with service, price
"price is right"
Lobby had an odor. Girls working were super nice and accomodating. Facility could use upgrade but was clean. Beds super uncomfortable, need replaced.
Dee
Not anything fancy, but good price and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Will return"
Felt comfortable safe and clean.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Hole in the wall...."
Room was serviceable but nothing to write home about. As far as the hotel itself, we couldn't tell if it was getting shutdown or just opening up. There is no permanent sign out front, just a small printed banner flapping around above the front door that says Econo Lodge. This in the middle of a group of other hotels that seem to have their acts together. It looked like we were 2 of upwards of... 5 guests at the hotel that night, if the parking lot is any indication. Pool was green. Breakfast was sparse. That said, it was fine for the cheap price and a place to sleep before hitting the road again. Nothing to see in this area anyway.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2013
"Great deal!"
Staff were very helpful, it was quiet and the room was clean and comfortable. We were told that the hotel was being renovated, and although it needs the renovation/update, it was clean and comfortable. Great deal, and perfect for those on a road trip!
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Close to my destination."
I liked the new bed and comfortable pillows. The room was clean. The hall carpet was worn and shabby. I felt safe, and was in a clean and comfortable room, at a reasonable price. Breakfast was OK, not great but it was satisfying.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Better than expected!"
I was impressed. My room was beautiful, almost like staying at Hampton or Hilton as for as the covers that were used. The mattress were comfortable and the room was clean. I was sooo impressed! Of you want to stay in a hotel that doesn't allow dogs and you want to be comfortable, this is the place. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends. My plan is to stay there again as long as they keep pets out. I really enjoyed my stay. Oh, and it is near the highway and lots of places to eat. Great place to stay. It was better than expected.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Lady C
"just traveling thru"
nice quiet place to sleep. we were heading home from the rocky mtns, so this was a convenient place to stop. very nice place.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
greg
We were very pleased with the econolodge stay. The room was very comfortable, the staff was very pleasant & helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013

"Great clean room, outstanding service!"
I am extremely satisfied! Gabriella at the front desk was the most polite, interesting, friendly and helpful hotel host I had met in years! She was amazing! The room was perfect, smelled good, the location was convenient for us, the pool and spa were very welcome to wind down after a long day. Super happy!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
minerva
F. Silva
1 night trip May 26, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites O'Fallon, IL - St. Louis

"An oasis for weary travelers passing through"
01/25/16 Esther D Juncos, Puerto Rico
This place was an oasis for my son and our two cats. The friendly staff checked us in quickly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The self serve breakfast was a treat. The breakfast room was clean and inviting. We were on a schedule so we were able to take our breakfast on the the road quick and easy. We recommend this establishment whole heartedly. Great rates too!
"A pleasure to stay here-twice"
01/02/16 carolerk Chandler, Arizona
We actually used this hotel at 2 different times during our recent holiday trek to Chicago. The staff was very nice, the rooms were comfortable and very clean. It was easy to decide to return to this hotel on our return trip. The breakfasts were very good and the staff watched carefully to see that items did not run out. It proved to be a very quiet hotel, too, even though there were dogs in the rooms all around us.
"Nice room"
12/31/15 Retiredbeanctr Minnesota
Nice room and great breakfast - had one plumbing issue that I reported. No guest directory in room - desk brought me a tv channel listing - also no paper and pen in the room - nice Keurig coffee maker in the room Wifi did not work for me
"Clean, comfortable, and Affordable "
12/18/15 GypsyPolice
The place is convenient to the interstate in a nice area. Much safer here than St Louis. the customer service at night was amazing. In the morning we never saw any employees. The breakfast is below average for Laquinta. I am an elite member and travel a great deal using Laquinta. Very seldom am I not upgraded. We were never offered an upgrade and it wasn't busy. We were only given one water where normally my girlfriend and I both receive a water each. I would come back but as far as most Laquinta inn suites I rate this one average.
"Tremendous Accomodation for the Road Warrior"
11/19/15 James A
WE all like a clean, quite, comfortable room while on the road. This particular establishment exceeds all expectations for the road warrior or for the family looking for a great get away. Staff very very friendly, hot breakfast and through in a work out room and a beautiful indoor pool and good to go! Highly recommend this facility.
"Paper thin floors/walls"
11/14/15 Nicole479 Illinois
We had adjoining rooms on the second floor and we could hear everything above and below us. Hotel was full, so we couldn't move rooms. Breakfast was a joke because it was busy all weekend and the food area is small. The lady was trying to keep up, but she only had two microwaves to heat items up. Juice was out, pancake batter, syrup each day we went down. One day they had biscuits and gravy that they poured into a crockpot and we were the first to get some and it was cold, so they had to take it to the back to microwave it. We wouldn't stay here again.
"Comfotrtable, Clean, and Pet Friendly."
11/13/15 majkaos007 Colorado Springs, Colorado
Great stay off of I70 East of St Louis. Stayed in a single king with my service dog. Room and bathroom are large. Flat screen and plenty of accessible outlets for computer, phone chargers, etc. Everything smelled and looked clean. Briefly met the cleaning staff who was very friendly and polite. Even though I did not utilize the indoor pool, it looked inviting. The hotel also has a fitness room with treadmills with tv. Lastly, plenty of walking room in open area in front of hotel. Many fast food from the usual McDs, to Jack in the Box, and Panda Express.
"Clean, Easy Access and Hot Breakfast"
11/11/15 saniel5 DeForest, Wisconsin
This is our main stop halfway to Wisconsin. Very clean and most of all Dog friendly and no charge! It is also close to interstate and no need to go Downtown area. The hot breakfast is okay, cant complain because it's free.
"Modern rooms on the smaller size"
11/01/15 Redwings88 Brookfield, WI
The rooms were very nice and modern. For four people, the double room was very cramped with us and our luggage. I liked the sink outside of the shower/toilet so more of us could get ready in the morning. The staff was very helpful and nice. The Wi-fi was very fast and dependable Restaurants are located nearby and easy access to the highway. The beds were comfortable with enough pillows although the beds were higher off the floor and I had to almost jump onto the bed ( I am 5'2"). The rooms were very quiet; I did not hear any noise from the hallway like in many other hotels. I liked the closet space and the shelves in the bathroom / sink areas. The breakfast had Belgium waffle makers, juices, muffins, bagels, coffee, eggs, and sausage. The indoor pool was a good size and so was the exercise room. I will most likely stay here again when I am in the area.
"Happy to stay here!"
10/16/15 Manus S Elgin, Illinois
We try to stay at La Quinta when we travel because they have a "pets stay free" policy and they are welcomed. Many chains advertise being pet friendly but most have restrictions you do not discover until you arrive. Our 6 month old Dane was greeted at the front desk as enthusiastically as we were. The hotel is a conversion from another brand but has been completely renovated. Rooms are clean and modern. Layout is very convenient with wash basin in the entrance and separate shower and toilet. The WIFI connection works seamlessly. The bed was comfortable without being overly soft. I woke up next morning with a pain free back. (We have to do something about our bed at home!) Our room was not huge but was more than adequate. We were on the second floor and although the hotel was fairly full we enjoyed a very quiet night. The price is at the midpoint for a chain hotel. As I write this, I realize I can find NOTHING to complain about and spouse announce this was the most comfortable hotel we have stayed at in a while!