All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2640 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"worst hotel stay in many many years"
the sheets were not clean. the walls were very thin. we could hear people moving around upstairs and showers and water flushing all night. we could hear people starting their cars in the wee hours of the morning. this was the worst hotel stay we have had in many many years. we will not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great hotel close to the mall"
I loved everything about this hotel. It is close to a lot of stuff to do. The staff, cleanliness, and location was great.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Angela
"Great stay."
Our stay was great. Better than expected.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Carmel
"Recommended"
Excellent. The bed was quite firm, however.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
Hotel was excellent every way! Our 3 night stay could not have been better! The rooms were very spacious and beds were comfortable. It was quiet at night. The entire property was clean and well maintained. The home style breakfast was perfect. The hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville....the shuttle service was convenient and affordable. We enjoyed every aspect of our stay and most definitely recommend to future travelers.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
sschreiber
The hotel and room were very nice. The breakfast was great also.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Kelley
"Great Place to Stay"
Enjoyed this hotel! The staff was great!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Tash
Love the home like feel. Good service. Would stay in one everytime, if possible.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Awesome"
We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The room was super clean. The hotel staff is top notch friendly. We will stay there every time we come to Nashville.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
Cori
"Solid property, Great staff"
excellent hotel staff- they make an effort to show their appreciation- unfortunately an uncommon experience in 2015
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Broken cabinets"
Cabinet doors were broken already and internet sign in prevents use of tv streamer (ROKU).
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Had a nice stay lots of room for me and my girls for the visit.Breakfast was a 2.0.Very clean!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Helen
"on my way back"
We love this place
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Anneesha
Children where allowed to run up and down the halls yelling at 11:00 at night. When we arrived our room temperature was 77 degrees. With the heat off all night it was still 76 degrees in the morning.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice proximity to everywhere"
This was a great experience. The stay gave me a better understanding of the Hilton brand.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
eduk8urmnd
Very nice place!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Close to restaurants and airport"
Very clean staff helpful good location close to several nice restaurants and close to airport
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Romantic Mini Getaway"
It was absolutely fantastic,and the room was beautiful.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Tamara
"Large rooms.... great for the price!"
Large, well equipped rooms.... great value for the price!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
NPGbrian
"Not Clean"
When I first walked in I thought it was a nice hotel, but as I made my way to the elevator I noticed the carpet was really dirty. I understand that this is a hotel so it gets a lot a traffic. To me that means you should clean it more often..I got to my room and the first thing I noticed is the filthy couch..I used the extra sheets to cover the couch before I sat on it..The bed was uncomfortable it was the kind of bed you would find at a Motel. I will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
This was a last Minute booking. I usually stay at drury hotel. We had a really good experience with our stay. Breakfast was superb. Will definitely book here in the future.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
traveler
"Good deal"
A good nights sray, clean, spacious, good service.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Anniversary Weekend"
My husband and I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary at this Hotel. It was amazing!! We will definitely stay again. The amenities were excellent and the Suite was very cozy.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Everything was nice, room was nice. Breakfast was helpful since i had 4 children with me.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Staff was friendly, and the room was nice. No frills, but it was cozy and quiet.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Andrea
"Exactly as in the Photo"
The room was exactly as in the photo for a King room, suite. My daughter and I stayed in the bedroom; son and hubby were in the front room. They had enough space for all of their things (son was visiting for track event). The kitchen was a nice addition to our stay, as we were able to keep fresh fruit and beverages in the full size refrigerator. The eating area was nothing more than a small marble table with two chairs. It fit our needs. Parking was right at the front door for us each time we came to the property. Nearby eating choices were limited, so we went downtown to eat at a restaurant that had closed its franchise in Atlanta. The food and service were fantastic. There is ease of access to the interstate. Although it is less than 2 miles from the airport, you barely hear airplane noise. Thur-Sun, there is not a "reception" (really a dinner for travelers), but the breakfast has different selections each morning. Of course, waffles, eggs, yogurt, cereal, fruits, juices are standard. May have bacon, sausage OR ham as meat choice each morning. Instead of grits, may have Rosemary seasoned potatoes, or biscuit and gravy. It was a standard free breakfast with limited eating space. Overall, this is a basic hotel for a family of four.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Happy Traveler
"ABOVE AVERAGE HOTEL"
HOMEWOOD SUITES ARE ABOVE AVERAGE WHEN I COMPARE THEM TO OTHER HOTEL OPTIONS...THE SUITES ARE LARGE,CLEAN AND WELL APPOINTED. THE ADDITION OF THE KITCHEN IS NICE IF SPENDING MULTIPLE DAYS. STAFF WAS NICE. BREAKFAST IS AS WOULD EXPECT BUT WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF HOMEMADE WAFFLE MAKERS. I WOULD CONSIDER IT A 4.5 OUT OF 5 STAY AND WOULD TELL FRIENDS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PRICE POINTS COMPARED WITH OTHER 4+ RATED HOTELS.
T
"Will stay here again"
We liked the hotel. It was very nice.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
noel
"Home wood suites"
The overall hotel was nice and clean. However be forewarned, the walls are pretty thin which made it hard some nights. We could hear the people in the room next to us as well as their shower running... Nothing extremely loud but definitely loud enough to hear.
Jo
"Good experience"
Friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. Good breakfast. Would recommend bringing DVDs b/c only local cable. Easy to get downtown
"Comfortable Stay"
Highly recommended. Our 2 night stay was very nice. No complaints. Exceptional value!!
D
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Very friendly staff. Room was pretty small and carpet looked dirty. However it was nice to have full size refrigerator. Breakfast was typical, did not seem like juices but juice drinks. The fitness center was disappointing with 2 treadmills & 1 elliptical. Very few weights.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
I flew into Nashville, rented a car, returned it two days later, called Hollywood Suites to pick me up and the driver was there in about 15 minutes. He apologized about being late but had to take other guests to Walgreens. Now that was a nice service for them, I thought. I knew that they would have a breakfast that I would miss because I had to leave the following morning at 4:30 am. WELL! To my surprise, they also provided dinner each evening. Maybe not the weekends. I can't remember if the menu in the room listed the weekends?? But the menu changed daily and was posted in the room on the refrigerator. What luck! I didn't have to go out again. The room was VERY clean and I actually had a full kitchen (full size refrigerator, two burner stove top, coffee maker, dishes, etc) with a counter that I used for an office table. The bedroom was separate. I totally enjoyed the space they provided. It would be a nice place to stay for more days. You will not regret staying here.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Melinda
"Girls weekend"
Met up with family in Nashville. This hotel was perfect. There were 3 of us and we each had our own bed. Had a sofa and chair to relax. Had a table so we could eat and play games. The bathroom did have some wear and tear in the corners, but overall good. We did have some trouble with heat the first night. We couldn't increase temp to get the chill out. Maintenance guy was busy with shuttle duties but front desk did call to check on us. We finally called and said for them to wait until the next day since we were going to bed. Overnight we were ok because there was plenty of bedding, but after a nice hot morning shower it was a little chill. They worked on it while we were out the next day. We did hear a few planes while we were awake but nothing while we were sleeping. A few noises from other rooms here and there which is normal for a hotel, but it didn't keep up awake. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great. Just right for us. Will stay here again and recommend to others.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Tabitha
"Making this our annual stopover on our trip to FL"
Surprisingly great, clean and comfortable. We will stay here on our return trip for sure and make it our annual stop to Florida from Chicago! Just watch the front doors, they're not automatic and if you have a bunch of luggage, you'll need an extra hand. No big deal. Worth it!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Eldon
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, hot breakfast.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Homelike"
Very Comfortable. Good breakfast
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
alex
"Great room all around..."
Everything was great, we always try to stay here when in town visiting our daughter at college. The only improvement I would suggest when remodeling the rooms next time is to get "more comfortable" chairs and couches in the sitting room. The ones you have are EXTREMELY uncomfortable and we find ourselves mostly sitting in the chairs at the bar. Other than that I would give your hotel an A+++!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
DeAnna
"Impressed"
Couldnt be more satisfied, great place to stay. Wife and kids loved it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Google user
"good"
It was very good
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Chandrashekhar
"Very comfortable"
The hotel room was clean and comfortable, but maybe a little older. Loved the fresh baked cookies and lemonade at check in! Breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Kimberly J.
"Unimpressive"
This hotel needs updating. It is unbelievable that the doors on the main entrance aren't automatic. Guests are carrying suitcases in, so not having automatic doors is an inconvenience. The rooms need to be updated as well. I've stayed in other Homewood suites before and I have always found them impeccable, but this one needs an upgrade ASAP.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Close to everything"
Great place the staff was super friendly and attentive, ten minute drive to downtown and the breakfast is great! The planes did not bother me at all. Will defintely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Leslie
"Touring nashville"
Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Suite was a nice surprise. Breakfast and dinner a nice bonus. Very pleased.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Doug
"Great one night stay"
I had a meeting and needed to stay close to the airport for a morning flight. This hotel was a perfect location and comfortable. I will be in the area again soon and will probably stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great hotel."
Just stayed one night but everything was great!
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great Stay."
The Hotel was very quiet, with exception being the occasional plane flying over. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"MEDIOCRE"
EVERYTHING WAS OK TIL THE SHOWER HEAD CAME FROM THE WALL, HAIR ON THE BATH TOWEL, BATHROOM DOOR HANDLE WAS LOOSE BOUT TO FALL OFF THE DOOR, THE FLOOR WAS NASTY AND THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY COLD.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
melissa
"Homewood Suites Nashville Airport"
Outstanding value for the price paid. The complimentary breakfast choices and the dinner with adult beverages were very good. The room was spacious and very comfortable and well-maintained. The neighborhood was quiet as was my room. The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgable.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015