All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2640 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Anniversary Weekend"
My husband and I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary at this Hotel. It was amazing!! We will definitely stay again. The amenities were excellent and the Suite was very cozy.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Everything was nice, room was nice. Breakfast was helpful since i had 4 children with me.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Staff was friendly, and the room was nice. No frills, but it was cozy and quiet.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Andrea
"Exactly as in the Photo"
The room was exactly as in the photo for a King room, suite. My daughter and I stayed in the bedroom; son and hubby were in the front room. They had enough space for all of their things (son was visiting for track event). The kitchen was a nice addition to our stay, as we were able to keep fresh fruit and beverages in the full size refrigerator. The eating area was nothing more than a small marble table with two chairs. It fit our needs. Parking was right at the front door for us each time we came to the property. Nearby eating choices were limited, so we went downtown to eat at a restaurant that had closed its franchise in Atlanta. The food and service were fantastic. There is ease of access to the interstate. Although it is less than 2 miles from the airport, you barely hear airplane noise. Thur-Sun, there is not a "reception" (really a dinner for travelers), but the breakfast has different selections each morning. Of course, waffles, eggs, yogurt, cereal, fruits, juices are standard. May have bacon, sausage OR ham as meat choice each morning. Instead of grits, may have Rosemary seasoned potatoes, or biscuit and gravy. It was a standard free breakfast with limited eating space. Overall, this is a basic hotel for a family of four.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Happy Traveler
"ABOVE AVERAGE HOTEL"
HOMEWOOD SUITES ARE ABOVE AVERAGE WHEN I COMPARE THEM TO OTHER HOTEL OPTIONS...THE SUITES ARE LARGE,CLEAN AND WELL APPOINTED. THE ADDITION OF THE KITCHEN IS NICE IF SPENDING MULTIPLE DAYS. STAFF WAS NICE. BREAKFAST IS AS WOULD EXPECT BUT WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF HOMEMADE WAFFLE MAKERS. I WOULD CONSIDER IT A 4.5 OUT OF 5 STAY AND WOULD TELL FRIENDS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PRICE POINTS COMPARED WITH OTHER 4+ RATED HOTELS.
T
"Will stay here again"
We liked the hotel. It was very nice.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
noel
"Home wood suites"
The overall hotel was nice and clean. However be forewarned, the walls are pretty thin which made it hard some nights. We could hear the people in the room next to us as well as their shower running... Nothing extremely loud but definitely loud enough to hear.
Jo
"Good experience"
Friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. Good breakfast. Would recommend bringing DVDs b/c only local cable. Easy to get downtown
"Comfortable Stay"
Highly recommended. Our 2 night stay was very nice. No complaints. Exceptional value!!
D
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Very friendly staff. Room was pretty small and carpet looked dirty. However it was nice to have full size refrigerator. Breakfast was typical, did not seem like juices but juice drinks. The fitness center was disappointing with 2 treadmills & 1 elliptical. Very few weights.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
I flew into Nashville, rented a car, returned it two days later, called Hollywood Suites to pick me up and the driver was there in about 15 minutes. He apologized about being late but had to take other guests to Walgreens. Now that was a nice service for them, I thought. I knew that they would have a breakfast that I would miss because I had to leave the following morning at 4:30 am. WELL! To my surprise, they also provided dinner each evening. Maybe not the weekends. I can't remember if the menu in the room listed the weekends?? But the menu changed daily and was posted in the room on the refrigerator. What luck! I didn't have to go out again. The room was VERY clean and I actually had a full kitchen (full size refrigerator, two burner stove top, coffee maker, dishes, etc) with a counter that I used for an office table. The bedroom was separate. I totally enjoyed the space they provided. It would be a nice place to stay for more days. You will not regret staying here.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Melinda
"Girls weekend"
Met up with family in Nashville. This hotel was perfect. There were 3 of us and we each had our own bed. Had a sofa and chair to relax. Had a table so we could eat and play games. The bathroom did have some wear and tear in the corners, but overall good. We did have some trouble with heat the first night. We couldn't increase temp to get the chill out. Maintenance guy was busy with shuttle duties but front desk did call to check on us. We finally called and said for them to wait until the next day since we were going to bed. Overnight we were ok because there was plenty of bedding, but after a nice hot morning shower it was a little chill. They worked on it while we were out the next day. We did hear a few planes while we were awake but nothing while we were sleeping. A few noises from other rooms here and there which is normal for a hotel, but it didn't keep up awake. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great. Just right for us. Will stay here again and recommend to others.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Tabitha
"Making this our annual stopover on our trip to FL"
Surprisingly great, clean and comfortable. We will stay here on our return trip for sure and make it our annual stop to Florida from Chicago! Just watch the front doors, they're not automatic and if you have a bunch of luggage, you'll need an extra hand. No big deal. Worth it!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Eldon
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, hot breakfast.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Homelike"
Very Comfortable. Good breakfast
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
alex
"Great room all around..."
Everything was great, we always try to stay here when in town visiting our daughter at college. The only improvement I would suggest when remodeling the rooms next time is to get "more comfortable" chairs and couches in the sitting room. The ones you have are EXTREMELY uncomfortable and we find ourselves mostly sitting in the chairs at the bar. Other than that I would give your hotel an A+++!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
DeAnna
"Impressed"
Couldnt be more satisfied, great place to stay. Wife and kids loved it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Google user
"good"
It was very good
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Chandrashekhar
"Very comfortable"
The hotel room was clean and comfortable, but maybe a little older. Loved the fresh baked cookies and lemonade at check in! Breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Kimberly J.
"Unimpressive"
This hotel needs updating. It is unbelievable that the doors on the main entrance aren't automatic. Guests are carrying suitcases in, so not having automatic doors is an inconvenience. The rooms need to be updated as well. I've stayed in other Homewood suites before and I have always found them impeccable, but this one needs an upgrade ASAP.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Close to everything"
Great place the staff was super friendly and attentive, ten minute drive to downtown and the breakfast is great! The planes did not bother me at all. Will defintely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Leslie
"Touring nashville"
Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Suite was a nice surprise. Breakfast and dinner a nice bonus. Very pleased.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Doug
"Great one night stay"
I had a meeting and needed to stay close to the airport for a morning flight. This hotel was a perfect location and comfortable. I will be in the area again soon and will probably stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great hotel."
Just stayed one night but everything was great!
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great Stay."
The Hotel was very quiet, with exception being the occasional plane flying over. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"MEDIOCRE"
EVERYTHING WAS OK TIL THE SHOWER HEAD CAME FROM THE WALL, HAIR ON THE BATH TOWEL, BATHROOM DOOR HANDLE WAS LOOSE BOUT TO FALL OFF THE DOOR, THE FLOOR WAS NASTY AND THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY COLD.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
melissa
"Homewood Suites Nashville Airport"
Outstanding value for the price paid. The complimentary breakfast choices and the dinner with adult beverages were very good. The room was spacious and very comfortable and well-maintained. The neighborhood was quiet as was my room. The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgable.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Okay-not overly impressed."
Staff was courteous and the suite was roomy and clean, with the exception that it appeared the bathroom floor may have been cleaned with toliet paper (since it was stuck to floor). Breakfast variety was better than most, but a couple of the items that should have been hot were not. Did not think the bed was super comfortable (but think my memory foam mattress at home has spoiled me!) Overall, it was fine, but for the price, it was not exceptional.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great service"
The BEST I've stayed at in a while. I will go back.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Keiona
"Hotel close to LP Field"
My stay was great and the staff was awesome!!!! But I wasn't informed about the complimentary dinner.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Tina
"2 tv's"
We had a suite which was nice except it could have had a larger sink/vanity. Two tv's was a real plus!!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Johanna
"Awesome Experience/ Don't Miss Out"
Now here is a place to take your family too. The Staff was completely awesome. My family and I drove in from Milwaukee Wisconsin. We had a horrible drive due to weather and a blow out. When we arrived at the hotel You wouldn't imagine the hospality we receive and such excellent excellent accomdations. We will do it again and again
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Alan
"Nashville Getaway"
Will stay again
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Wanda
"Don't count on the shuttle!"
Very nice room, quiet and comfortable. Staff was ok in the friendly department. Biggest issue was the airport shuttle. My plane was running late and I arrived at about 10 pm, called the hotel to request pick up only to be told the shuttle was not running and I needed to get a cab. If that information was on the website, I missed. That definitely should be noted on their website. Not a big deal to get a cab, but the cabby wasn't pleased he had to drive me 3 miles, so he overcharged by a lot, at that point I was tired and frustrated and didn't feel like arguing. $16 for a 3 mile trip, yeah he ripped me off! I needed to be at the airport by 545 am the next morning and that seemed not to be a problem, not sure why 10 pm was totally out of the question.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Hotel and Rates!"
Stayed there for New Years Eve. and a couple days afterwards. Saved a lot of money by spending 10 bucks for a round-trip shuttle ride downtown rather than staying in a downtown hotel.(private shuttle, not hotel's) Definitely will stay again.
"great place to stay"
Great hotel to stay at. Fantastic breakfasts and very clean. They just need to have better mattresses on their couch beds. My daughter did not sleep good on the couch bed mattress. On the last night she slept on the couch which was better. other than that it was a fantastic place
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
The hotel was clean. The staff was courteous. The bed was comfortable but we could hear the air planes during take off and landing. At times, it disrupted our sleep.
"good quality"
very satisfied this hotel exceeded my expectations. felt very much at home.
na
"Not quite as nice as I was expecting"
This hotel was a little outdated and could have used some repairs (bathroom cabinet was coming apart). It was very quiet and overall clean. It was not what I was expecting for the Hilton Brand. There wasn't anything really bad but for the original price of the room, it definitely didn't seem worth that price. We got it at a discounted rate.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Had a wonderful stay at Homewood Suites!!"
We were in Nashville for a family wedding 12/18 to 12/21. Our family occupied three separate suites. We all had a wonderful stay. From the minute we arrived the staff was so helpful and polite. The suites were clean, updated and had absolutely everything we would need. Dinner M-Thurs and breakfast every day were delicious!! We had a very comfortable stay and would stay at Homewood Suites again and again. Book a room, you will not be disappointed!!
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
michael
"Absolutely amazing!"
My wife and I stayed together and absolutely loved the friendliness of the staff. The only down falls are if your a lite sleeper you will be woke up by the plans taking off and coming in.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Danny
"Birthday trip"
Hotel was real nice for the price i paid i had no complaints about the hotel
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
good place
"Excellent stay"
Hilton was very clean, staff was very helpful, and room was above our expectations.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
CHARLES
"I will be back again"
Excellent place to stay . Employee's were very helpful and friendly . Very clean and good food . You are near the airport and will hear planes landing and taking off but after a little time you really don't notice .
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great experience"
We stayed at the hotel for three nights. We only had one issue which was fixed within minutes. The staff was great, the room was clean and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a Nashville hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Tonya
"Loved it!"
Just a quick stopover on our way through town with our two daughters. The suite was great... and good value. Staff was friendly, and the breakfast good.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Luther
"Wonderful wkend w/ wifey :)"
My wife & I went down to Nashville for the Colts-Titans game. Last year, we stayed in the Homewood Suites at Vanderbilt, but this year we chose this location because it was much more affordable. This location was wonderful and was a great stay for our 2days/3nights. It was only about 10minutes to the heart of downtown Nashville, and less than 10minutes to LP Field (Titans' stadium). It is close to the airport, so you can hear planes, but it's not a disturbance & it's not like it shakes the rooms or windows or anything! Everything was clean, the room was very comfortable, the bed was perfect, and everyone that we encountered was pleasant! We'd definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Pete
First stay at Homewood Suites. Hotel was nice, couch very uncomfortable, overall great place to stay for price.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Lola
"Last minute shopping and a show..."
This was a quick Christmas trip to Nashville to shop and meet up with family and friends and a visit to the Opry.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014