All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1160 First Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Mixed feelings"
Nice Hotel, Nice Area, room was extremely outdated and uncomfortable, at least it was clean for the most part. The hallways however, were littered with dust bunnies. Will I go back in the future? Maybe but only out of convenience of the location having access to the convention center, other than that, will stay elsewhere.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Benjamin
"TERRIBLE STAY AND ROOM SERVICES !"
The restaurant was closed. Our whirlpool tub was broken. The fan was hanging from the ceiling. Someone stool the hairdryer and it took over an hour to get one delivered. Ordered room service took over an hour to be delivered and it wasnt even correct upon arrival. Terrible
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Brittani
"Convenient for Casino!!!!"
The convenience to the casino is not worth it. My room was dirty and so was my blanket (Some Red Sticky Stuff). When I bought it to the hotels attention, they gave me another room that was even worse. While I was in line waiting to change rooms, current guests were saying the hotel sucks and the only reason they were there is because the other hotel was booked.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"not going back but staff was friendly"
Stains on carpet ceiling and window treatments. Hairs from previous guest in tub very outdated. Room was hot and then cold. heating unit had no knob toilet paper holder coming out of wall hanging by screw. Team at desk were friendly and room service was friendly
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"two star casino/hotel"
overall not bad. but food was terrible.way over priced and should not be consumed by humans.. unless you go to restaurants and sit and eat..also bad communications on parking and long walk from front desk to casino area..very long.. good attitude from staff.just very have to ask about things they should inform guest about when checking in,like the other desk on 2nd floor over casino.cards had to be redone many times for casino access.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2015
"great"
I had a little trouble with my check in because they couldn't find my reservation but once it was found everything was great and they also gave me a discount and credit towards my next stay
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
chanel
"Do not stay here"
Check in was a nightmare, no luggage carts. The room was so dirty that we found potato chips in the sheets, cobwebs everywhere, it hadn't been vacuumed, and there were only 2 towels. The staff was extremely unhelpful, so much so that 2 different employees told us that wasn't their job when I.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
LoJo
"Convince for casino"
If you are a smoker you will enjoy . If not stay away
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
todd
"Nice hotel plenty to do"
Casino and entertainment were fun!! Plenty to do without leaving the facility. Wished the tub had worked but other than that it was good time
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
ginger
"Totally stay again"
It was awesome. Check-in took longer than expected, almost 2 hours. We kept being told that our room was not ready; however we were given a suite. It pays to be nice and patient. Room was awesome, huge bathtub. Casino floor had plenty of low minimum tables and all the favorite slot machines. Food and the food court was really good.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"satisfactory stay"
Did not have all amenities promised, but they did deliver microwave upon request. different bed set up. No refrigerator. No luggage carts available, but staff assisted. Staff was great, very helpful. Hotel was very busy.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"overbooked hotel on v-day! moved to double tree"
They called the morning of my stay at 09:30am to tell me they overbooked the hotel and would be moving me to a different hotel. ON VALENTINE'S DAY! But would be offering me my money back. Still have not been reimbursed. Also offered a gift card. Still have not received gift card for free room (suppose to be sent in e-mail). Also reassured me that there would be a shuttle running all night back and forth to the casino on the hour every hour. The only shuttle there was, was the other hotel's shuttle that ended at 10:30pm. I am usually pretty laid back but this was a special trip for my hard working boyfriend who works almost every day. Very rarely has off even on weekends. And needless to say it was completely ruined. Us making due because be people can't do their jobs is absolutely ridiculous. I will be telling everyone I know about my experience and I will never be back after I use this free night. I wouldn't spend another dime in that establishment.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"KOP Stay"
It was a nice stay away from home!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty"
The corridor was dirty the carpet worn so too the room. There was a jacuzzi tub that didn't work. The main restaurant was closed. Not a pleasant stay although the staff were courteous.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Our stay"
Hated that the casino wa smoking allowed
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"A motel calling itself a casino resort"
They have valet parking, but no bell service. The “front desk” is literally a long desk with 2 chairs positioned at the top of the stairs. There is nothing “resort” about this location. There is no indoor pool. If you are not a paying, overnight guest in the hotel, you cannot access the casino area unless you pay a cover charge and obtain a key card. Is this a club, or a casino? Their “luggage storage” is little more than piling your luggage behind the “front desk.” When I tried to claim my luggage, no one initially knew where the luggage was, had “never seen the green claim checks that I had been given,” and they tried to also give me someone else’s purse in addition to my 2 suitcases. Food was way too expensive. Better off visiting the mall for food. Rooms were dark, dated, and slightly dingy. Soap was provided in bathrooms, but no other amenities. Furniture was mismatched, nowhere to plug in microwave. No telephone directory posted on guestroom phone or in information book. Commercials playing on phone. Kept pressing 0 and eventually someone picked up.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Hotel stay"
Nice Hotel for the money.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Sleep comfort bed failed"
During my stay, the air bed failed in the middle of the night on my side. I would have had to wake the wife to call maintenance so I slept uncomfortably for the night. i informed the front desk staff of my displeasure and was offered breakfast, which I felt was not sufficient for my discomfort.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
deen
"Very Disappointing even after "Upgrade""
Had stayed here before and was nice but this time different. When I got to room went into the bathroom and the Jacuzzi tub had a gasket hanging out from the side filter. That was bad enough but then saw the gasket was covered mold. I went back to the room and pulled back the sheet and seen dirt in the bed along with stains on the sheet. Sat on the bed and could feel the springs. I called down to the front desk to tell them my disappointment and as soon as I mentioned the tub, the lady interrupted and said none of them work. I said excuse me and she said none of the Jacuzzi tubs work. I said about the dirt in the bed and she said to come down and I would get upgraded. When I went down, I tried to finish my earlier statement about the mold and was interrupted by a here is the key, you got an upgrade. So went to the upgrade. This room had no coffee maker like the other room and the desk was on the other side of the room from the wired internet connection. Pulled back sheets and did not see dirt but the bed wasn't any better. Was getting to late to go through the change of room again so spent the night but won't be going there again
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Tracy
"Fun trip"
This hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Our stay was a special trip for an elderly family member who wanted to party at a casino. She had a great time. Dinner was good at Prime and she felt very special. Casino is small but perfect for us.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
lillian
"Nice hotel for seeing a concert."
The hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was very nice with a comfortable bed. Saw a concert in the conference center of the hotel so staying there made the whole experience a very pleasant trip.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
gr8auntdeb
"heaven"
it was wonderful
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
stephen
"eh"
I feel it was overpriced. It is just a room but the whole place just had this bad vibe to it. Grant you they are going through renovations but I just did not like it.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Did not get what I booked and paid for"
This trip was very disappointing. I originally booked the Casino Tower, but on arrival I was told that I had been moved to the Radisson because they didn't have room. I bought through Hotels.com, and the price difference between the Radisson and the Tower was $20 which the hotel absolutely refused to address with me. In fact, upon checkout, I asked for a receipt to make sure there were no extra charges, saw that I had only been given credit for a portion of my payment, and when I talked to the manager about it, she took my receipt, told me I should not have a copy of it, and ripped it up in front of me. I was able to eventually get a refund for the difference from the online booking site but even they had a difficult time talking with the hotel about the problem. As far as the room goes, I had booked a King in the Tower, but the only King room they had available for me was in a windowless room on the interior. Although it was smoke free, the smell of smoke was wafting in from somewhere. It turned out to be a 5 to 10 minute walk over to the casino. The room was clean enough, although the refrigerator clicked all night. Overall, this was a poor experience, and I will not be returning to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"the unit wanted visit"
Great time had a visit from engining they must of got the room mixed up other then that perfect
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice stay with a few disappointments."
The hotel itself was nice. The employees were very nice. The room was big. There was a dirty washcloth on the shower curtain rod and the jacuzzi tub didn't work.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great environment...awesome room!!"
I stayed here for business and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel environment was beautiful, the staff was very courteous, and the room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
michelle
"Weekend getaway"
We booked the hotel as a one night getaway. Did enjoy our stay but for the price of the room, I would expect the room to be updated. Don't get me wrong, the room was clean but out dated....reminded me of the 1990's. The one nice thing is, none of the restaurants were in the casino. So if you didn't want to go to the casino, you could still enjoy the restaurants. Also, make sure you remember your id otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the casino.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Spur of the moment decision to stay. It was a pleasant surprise. The room was large and clean. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed mattress was not the best and could use replaced. Overall it was a positive experience.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Nice room. A little over priced."
Above average service. Average room. Good amenities. Extremely overpriced alcohol at the casino bar.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Troys review"
I think it sucks that you have to go through a turn stall and get pass port card to go into the casino. Oh ya and thf jets didn't work in the tub
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Troy
"first bad stay"
Bed spread had stains on in and hairs. Bed room smelled of smoke.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Blah"
Short overnight stay not much to tell. Monies made in the casino, and the hotel is not cared for very well by my standards of what a hotel/casino should be.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Arthur
"Clean spacious room, hassle with booking"
We waited over an hour for the hotel to receive the booking from Hotel.com, which I think was a mix up within the hotel itself. The staff did their best but their ability to resolve the problem was limited. It would have been nice if they could have offered us the lower rate or offered a cup of coffee while we were waiting. The casino was also hard to locate. The room was nice, clean, and spacious. The whirpool tub was cracked.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
LOIS
"Cool hotel with casino and many restaurants"
I really enjoyed my stay here, my only complaint is that I couldn't figure out how to work the bath jets lol
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Shariya
"not bad"
great place to stay for night if you want to gamble. Good food and good variety
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Tried once I won't again"
I stayed at the valley forge casino because of all the local shopping. When I first got there it was confusing where the front desk was. Then there was such a long wait because only one person was working. Once I get into my room the sheets were dirty and there was dust everywhere. I had no window and the jet tub was broken. I told the front desk and they changed my sheets but even those had stains. I went down to the casino and it was super tiny and reeked of smoke everywhere. You have to get your id scanned and have a membership card to get in. I got one because I stayed at the hotel. When going back to my room the front desk had closed. And if you want to check out you have to go to the Radisson next-door. I ended up leaving super early because I felt uncomfortable. They were going to give me a complementary breakfast but I left so early I didn't use it. Overall this hotel needs a serious upgrade. The staff was okay. But I would never stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
"Noisy heater!"
Was kept up all night by a loud heater. The jets in my tub wouldn't work. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Kristen
"Nice, clean room."
Elevators were very slow. Waiting time sometimes 15 plus minutes. Heating unit was noisy. You had to walk a distance through the hotel to the casino area for casual dining and the food was not great. There was an ice machine on our floor but no where to get a soda or bottled water. The plus side, the room was comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
calbutler
"Comfy stay"
The bed was very comfy! I didn't do the casino stayed in bed all night. The mall was very close by loved that. Jacuzzi in my room that was pretty awesome
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Nordia
"unhappy stay"
very unhappy couldn't turn shower on and when i did get it on couldn't turn off...light panel near vanity came out of wall when i took my electric razor plug out....elevator not working..had 2 walk down 3 floors...
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
wayne
"nice hotel,a bit expensive,but,close to sites and"
room was not cleaned when we arrived....there was water in the tub.....non was replenished....toel,toiletries, etc....
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
george
"Valley Forge Casino Hotel"
At registration they move us from VF Tower to the Radission Hotel. When we got to the Radission only one elevator was working, waited 20 minutes for a elevator, never came and had to walk up to the 6 floor via steps to our room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Never again."
The staff were not very supportive, we felt lost and did not know what to do. The casino was embarrassing and definitely not what presented by your web page. The room was not ready when I asked. The food court was disappointing after we ate burnt pizza them we realized we could of used that food receipt to purchase the one day pass into the casino. Sorry to say we never used the room and left and went to another casino. Thanks for my memorable 25th anniversary and wasting half my day driving there.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
SCOTT
"Early December 2014"
Stayed here first weekend in December and was well pleased. Staff was very helpful and pleasant, room comfortable, great towels and comfortable bed. Will stay again.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"weekend"
Hotel was everything I expected!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
enjoyed my stay just needed a room for a busy work weekend. room was clean just wish the hot tub worked
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Once again a place for relaxation"
this was my second time staying at this hotel in it is absolutely refreshing fabulous from the front desk to the soft beds to the casinos in the easy free shuttle to King of Prussia Mall what more could you ask for nothing but good things to say about this place now if they can only guarantee I hit the slots it would be 5 stars lol
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Bane
"Excellent service."
When we arrived we found that the bed was broken so we were immediately upgraded with little stress. It was an amazing stay!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jay
"Good deal for the price"
Restaurants on site are bit pricy but it's worth the money, it was delicious.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014