All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1160 First Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Valley Forge Convention Center Hotel"
The First room they gave me had no window and smelled of cigarette smoke. The second room they gave me smelled of cigarette smoke and B.O. but it did have a window. Next time I'll stay at the Radisson.
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
"No so good..."
The bed in the single queen room we booked was terribly uncomfortable. The bathroom appeared nice until we saw the bar detached from the tile. As we were packing to leave my wife found a previous male guests underwear sticking out from under the bed.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Thom
"Very nice stay"
Very nice for a one night stay - would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Valley Forge Casino?"
Hotel was nice but not much of a Casino - only one floor of slots and a few tables games. It was also advertised that there were upwards of 8 restaurants - there was basically a food court and 3 restaurants. The hotel room itself was actually really nice, clean and big.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"good stay for the money"
the room was ok. queen bed was actually a double. the bathroom had cracked tiles everywhere.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
Nice place but I resevered a king size bed and they put us in a queen size was not happy about. The whirlpool didnt work in the bathtub.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Hope
This was one of the worst hotel experiences I've ever had and my wife and I travel at least once a month for a night or two. When we pulled into the hotel the signage is horrible you can't clearly see where you need to check in. Once we did find the registration desk we went up to our room and when we entered the room the room was fairly clean except for the trash can overflowing from the previous occupant. We called housekeeping and were told that someone would be up to empty the trash. No one showed up, we called a second time when my wife realized that the jets in the whirlpool tub did not work, she was given an excuse to why something like that they are all down for refurbishing. She also reminded housekeeping that no one has come to take the trash. When we were leaving for dinner we placed the trash can in the hallway since there was food in it and it was beginning to smell. We stopped by the registration desk to tell them that we were disappointed by services that we were paying for and were not receiving. The person adjusted our rate for the night and gave us two coupons for breakfast. When we went back to the room the trash was still sitting in the hallway exactly where we had left it we called one more time to tell them to get the trash. When we checked out the next morning the trash can was still in the hallway. While the discount on the rate and coupons did help I am not sure I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Abdulla
Location was great and the casino was fun! Mall is just 2 miles away
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
I went to pa for black pride so all the parties was in Lancaster. We didn't want to sleep in madness so we stayed at Valley Forge Casino and I loved my room cozy beds big bathroom plus it's a casino downstairs which was cool great breakfast buffet inside the radisson hotel which is connected and it's nice inside that hotel as well but for the price I paid at valley forge it was worth it I definitely would go back.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Skyler
"Our Philly tour"
We had a very nice stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Murton
"Room smelled like sweaty gym clothes"
The lock broken on the room I had reserved, so I was given a different room type. Upon entering, it smelled like a gym. However, rooms locally were essentially unavailable, regardless of the price, so I was stuck. I was given a coupon for breakfast to compensate me for my inconvenience.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Not terrible but have stayed at nicer places.long walk to food and casino. Shower didn't work one morning.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice place to visit. BUT"
Stay over after seeing a show. Disappointed once again in the beds in our multiple stays have only one time gotten a bed that I could sleep in all night. Bed was not worth of being an Executive Suite let alone in a room have my pets sleep in. I don't know how they cant get the beds right? The Music Fair was disappointing too did no live up to expectations was more of a employment conference setting. The show was enjoyable and would see it again just would not see any other shows there. I figure this has come down to if I want to Gamble or have a Good Meal this is the place to go. To stay over that will be at a different hotel from now on.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Rstan5121
"HOTEL STAY"
Room and hallways dirty, had to go to the Radisson for breakfast, overall would not stay at the hotel again. Jim
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
James J
"no help"
upon late night early check in no staff on duty room smelt musty holes in wall behind bed. Had to leave early am no staff available for check out no valet available to get vehicle till after 7. lacking staff . was playing on winning slot and was asked to move to close area strange place.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
LLLB
"Best deal around Philly"
Staff were friendly and welcoming at check in. The room was great, spacious, clean, and comfortable. This is by far the nicest hotel I have stayed in for under $100 ever! Restraunts onsite were a bit pricey, but food was excellent. I travel to Philly a couple times a year and even though this is a bit of a drive from downtown, I will definitely be staying here when I am in town.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Couple of items:"
Bathroom tub needs some upgrading and repairs. Bed was not that comfortable, but saficied. Clean overall and plenty of room.
Butch
Great time bathroom could a little tlc mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
It was a nice place to stay. We also ate at the steak house and it was very nice.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Mildred
"Great experience"
this is the second time I've stayed there. It's been a pleasure both times.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
I expected more from looking at the website, but the dining facilities on the first floor was very limited and took a long time to order a simple burger.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Convenient but not the cleanest"
The location is nice but the actual room wasn't the best ever. It was a place to stay. There was hair on the curtains, we found a set of used fake eyelashes on the floor next to the bed and the comforter had a stain on the side of it. On the upside, the bathroom was clean, the bathtub/shower was HUGE. Bed was comfy and sheets seemed clean.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
JD
"Don't bother"
We booked a executive king and was given a queen room. Elevators were sketchy and barely worked. Casino was too small and crowded
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Old, outdated no windows in room"
Whirlpool tub didn't work, no ironing board, noisy radiotor
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
t
"Mixed feelings"
Nice Hotel, Nice Area, room was extremely outdated and uncomfortable, at least it was clean for the most part. The hallways however, were littered with dust bunnies. Will I go back in the future? Maybe but only out of convenience of the location having access to the convention center, other than that, will stay elsewhere.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Benjamin
"TERRIBLE STAY AND ROOM SERVICES !"
The restaurant was closed. Our whirlpool tub was broken. The fan was hanging from the ceiling. Someone stool the hairdryer and it took over an hour to get one delivered. Ordered room service took over an hour to be delivered and it wasnt even correct upon arrival. Terrible
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Brittani
"Convenient for Casino!!!!"
The convenience to the casino is not worth it. My room was dirty and so was my blanket (Some Red Sticky Stuff). When I bought it to the hotels attention, they gave me another room that was even worse. While I was in line waiting to change rooms, current guests were saying the hotel sucks and the only reason they were there is because the other hotel was booked.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"not going back but staff was friendly"
Stains on carpet ceiling and window treatments. Hairs from previous guest in tub very outdated. Room was hot and then cold. heating unit had no knob toilet paper holder coming out of wall hanging by screw. Team at desk were friendly and room service was friendly
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"two star casino/hotel"
overall not bad. but food was terrible.way over priced and should not be consumed by humans.. unless you go to restaurants and sit and eat..also bad communications on parking and long walk from front desk to casino area..very long.. good attitude from staff.just very have to ask about things they should inform guest about when checking in,like the other desk on 2nd floor over casino.cards had to be redone many times for casino access.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2015
"great"
I had a little trouble with my check in because they couldn't find my reservation but once it was found everything was great and they also gave me a discount and credit towards my next stay
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
chanel
"Do not stay here"
Check in was a nightmare, no luggage carts. The room was so dirty that we found potato chips in the sheets, cobwebs everywhere, it hadn't been vacuumed, and there were only 2 towels. The staff was extremely unhelpful, so much so that 2 different employees told us that wasn't their job when I.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
LoJo
"Convince for casino"
If you are a smoker you will enjoy . If not stay away
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
todd
"Nice hotel plenty to do"
Casino and entertainment were fun!! Plenty to do without leaving the facility. Wished the tub had worked but other than that it was good time
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
ginger
"Totally stay again"
It was awesome. Check-in took longer than expected, almost 2 hours. We kept being told that our room was not ready; however we were given a suite. It pays to be nice and patient. Room was awesome, huge bathtub. Casino floor had plenty of low minimum tables and all the favorite slot machines. Food and the food court was really good.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"satisfactory stay"
Did not have all amenities promised, but they did deliver microwave upon request. different bed set up. No refrigerator. No luggage carts available, but staff assisted. Staff was great, very helpful. Hotel was very busy.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"overbooked hotel on v-day! moved to double tree"
They called the morning of my stay at 09:30am to tell me they overbooked the hotel and would be moving me to a different hotel. ON VALENTINE'S DAY! But would be offering me my money back. Still have not been reimbursed. Also offered a gift card. Still have not received gift card for free room (suppose to be sent in e-mail). Also reassured me that there would be a shuttle running all night back and forth to the casino on the hour every hour. The only shuttle there was, was the other hotel's shuttle that ended at 10:30pm. I am usually pretty laid back but this was a special trip for my hard working boyfriend who works almost every day. Very rarely has off even on weekends. And needless to say it was completely ruined. Us making due because be people can't do their jobs is absolutely ridiculous. I will be telling everyone I know about my experience and I will never be back after I use this free night. I wouldn't spend another dime in that establishment.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"KOP Stay"
It was a nice stay away from home!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty"
The corridor was dirty the carpet worn so too the room. There was a jacuzzi tub that didn't work. The main restaurant was closed. Not a pleasant stay although the staff were courteous.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Our stay"
Hated that the casino wa smoking allowed
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"A motel calling itself a casino resort"
They have valet parking, but no bell service. The “front desk” is literally a long desk with 2 chairs positioned at the top of the stairs. There is nothing “resort” about this location. There is no indoor pool. If you are not a paying, overnight guest in the hotel, you cannot access the casino area unless you pay a cover charge and obtain a key card. Is this a club, or a casino? Their “luggage storage” is little more than piling your luggage behind the “front desk.” When I tried to claim my luggage, no one initially knew where the luggage was, had “never seen the green claim checks that I had been given,” and they tried to also give me someone else’s purse in addition to my 2 suitcases. Food was way too expensive. Better off visiting the mall for food. Rooms were dark, dated, and slightly dingy. Soap was provided in bathrooms, but no other amenities. Furniture was mismatched, nowhere to plug in microwave. No telephone directory posted on guestroom phone or in information book. Commercials playing on phone. Kept pressing 0 and eventually someone picked up.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Hotel stay"
Nice Hotel for the money.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Sleep comfort bed failed"
During my stay, the air bed failed in the middle of the night on my side. I would have had to wake the wife to call maintenance so I slept uncomfortably for the night. i informed the front desk staff of my displeasure and was offered breakfast, which I felt was not sufficient for my discomfort.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
deen
"Very Disappointing even after "Upgrade""
Had stayed here before and was nice but this time different. When I got to room went into the bathroom and the Jacuzzi tub had a gasket hanging out from the side filter. That was bad enough but then saw the gasket was covered mold. I went back to the room and pulled back the sheet and seen dirt in the bed along with stains on the sheet. Sat on the bed and could feel the springs. I called down to the front desk to tell them my disappointment and as soon as I mentioned the tub, the lady interrupted and said none of them work. I said excuse me and she said none of the Jacuzzi tubs work. I said about the dirt in the bed and she said to come down and I would get upgraded. When I went down, I tried to finish my earlier statement about the mold and was interrupted by a here is the key, you got an upgrade. So went to the upgrade. This room had no coffee maker like the other room and the desk was on the other side of the room from the wired internet connection. Pulled back sheets and did not see dirt but the bed wasn't any better. Was getting to late to go through the change of room again so spent the night but won't be going there again
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Tracy
"Fun trip"
This hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Our stay was a special trip for an elderly family member who wanted to party at a casino. She had a great time. Dinner was good at Prime and she felt very special. Casino is small but perfect for us.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
lillian
"Nice hotel for seeing a concert."
The hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. The room was very nice with a comfortable bed. Saw a concert in the conference center of the hotel so staying there made the whole experience a very pleasant trip.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
gr8auntdeb
"heaven"
it was wonderful
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
stephen
"eh"
I feel it was overpriced. It is just a room but the whole place just had this bad vibe to it. Grant you they are going through renovations but I just did not like it.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Did not get what I booked and paid for"
This trip was very disappointing. I originally booked the Casino Tower, but on arrival I was told that I had been moved to the Radisson because they didn't have room. I bought through Hotels.com, and the price difference between the Radisson and the Tower was $20 which the hotel absolutely refused to address with me. In fact, upon checkout, I asked for a receipt to make sure there were no extra charges, saw that I had only been given credit for a portion of my payment, and when I talked to the manager about it, she took my receipt, told me I should not have a copy of it, and ripped it up in front of me. I was able to eventually get a refund for the difference from the online booking site but even they had a difficult time talking with the hotel about the problem. As far as the room goes, I had booked a King in the Tower, but the only King room they had available for me was in a windowless room on the interior. Although it was smoke free, the smell of smoke was wafting in from somewhere. It turned out to be a 5 to 10 minute walk over to the casino. The room was clean enough, although the refrigerator clicked all night. Overall, this was a poor experience, and I will not be returning to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Christopher
"the unit wanted visit"
Great time had a visit from engining they must of got the room mixed up other then that perfect
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice stay with a few disappointments."
The hotel itself was nice. The employees were very nice. The room was big. There was a dirty washcloth on the shower curtain rod and the jacuzzi tub didn't work.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015