All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Bad amenities
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"Just a room"
The hotel room wasn't anything extravagant. The bed, bathroom, etc were clean and spotless but the carpet was just stained and very off putting. The room itself just seemed outdated and neglected. Not sure I'll be staying here again.
"Ugh"
Air did not work. Didn't realize it until late in the night because once we check in we dropped out bags and went out until late in the night. It was so hot and bed was uncomfortable.
Nicole
"Small Casino, outdated rooms, still fun."
I stayed at VFC in the casino tower for a food and wine festival (I didn't want to drive home haha). The price of $140 for a Saturday night wasn't too bad, but when I find out you can't check In until 3 that was bad. We walked around the casino, and after about 5 minutes we went through the entire thing. I'm used to AC casinos with bright lights and many tables and slots...you won't be getting this here. It was EXTREMELY hard to get 4 slot machines next to each other for my girlfriend and our 2 friends due to the amount of people playing and lack of machines. The setup for the event was nice, as their bottom floor ball area is very large and spacious. Rooms need updating. I felt like I was in an 80s movie. Overall it was fine. Nothing special and nothing horrible. The heat/AC work great and the bathtub in the bathroom is huge. Not sure if I'd go back again. Worth the $100 more for an AC casino and the experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Hotel close to King of Prussia mall"
Room was very large, it had a king size bed, a couch and a television with good quality. Curtains were in need of repair, daylight came through on places, curtain hangers/hooks were missing. The bathroom was in need of an update, it was clean but the wood was chipped, bubbled as result of the water. The personnel was very friendly and quite willing to help. However, they did not do what they promissed. When mentioning this, the reception had two arguments: you booked through Expedia and we do not have what you asked for. My opinion, they way I booked should not have any influence on the quality and, if you do not have it, then tell me or leave me a voicemail if I am not in the room.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Rolf
Rm I booked and prepaid for supposedly was not available when I arrived so they "upgraded" me to a lesser rm, when I went back to the desk to complain, they magically had what I booked no issue? Really? Rm kind of worn out.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
"hotel of horror."
Horrible stay will not recommend to anyone staff was horrible rooms where not clean especially the bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Earicka
"A Nightmare Night"
We booked an executive king room- got to the desk around 5 and our room was replaced (upgraded???) to a "fantasy suite" - a odd, dark room based on a Caveman theme. It was dark, frayed room with multiple steps up and down to trip you, a ridiculously small shower/toilet room (with a angled ceiling hitting even a short guy (5' 8a)) while taking a pee. So, we call the desk and ask for a different room and were told we could have an "interior executive king (regular room without a window - YUCK). By the time we got to front desk (<5 minutes) we were told that room was no longer available. They offered a different "fantasy suite - God, no thanks). Fortunately the staff gave us our money back, but they kept saying my Expedia reservation for a regular (not frayed beat up cave) was a "preference" and not a real promise. What an awful experience.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Air conditioner very noisy. I still do not have money refunded back into my checking account for hold in room. I guess it's called incidentals. We paid cash when we checked in. I think over a week is ridiculous...have called twice.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Very clean and quiet"
I stayed at motel 6 worst hotel so far for me and then got a heck of a deal on this
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Moving to PA from the West Coast. The hotel was fine, just not for a family that is moving.
8 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Martin
"Comfortable Room"
The room was comfortable and looked nice. I was happy with my stay.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Overall the room was a great value, as I booked it during a 50% off flash sale on Hotels.com. Had paid full price, I would have been disappointed. The room was a junior suite, however the couch and love seat area was dark and uncomfortable. The description reported a jet tub, however it was not functional. Their conditioning was not very cold and would take a long time to adjust even a few degrees. Overall the room could use a update, but for $90 was functional.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
"Hotel with built in entertainment"
The room had a bit of an odor and the toilet was dirty when we arrived but we called front desk and they took care of it and it has the casino, several restaurants, spa and fitness center. Plus the hotel will pick you up from the airport and shuttle you around the city for free!! I'd stay again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Being connected to the Radisson was great."
The only negative was there weren't enough electric outlets in the sitting room to turn on lights; it was a suite. Only one light would go on, and it was an energy saver of very low light. I couldn't see inside my suitcase or read instructions, etc. Being connected to the Radisson made better food available for breakfast and dinner. Wish it were closer to Philly. We had a car, but couldn't use it because routes were cut off because of the Pope's visit. We had to take one bus and two trains to get to Philly. No other complaints.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
There were fruit flies in my Room
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
zachary
Stayed with family which included 2 young children. Room was near the elevators and VERY LOUD crowd outside the elevators. On the second night, our room keys would not work (along with someone staying right near us!) Took 45 minutes to get the keys fixed to get into our room. I was told that I shouldn't keep the keys near my cell phone and this wouldn't have happened. My key was no where near my cell phone nor was my husbands! Very unprofessiona.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
janet
"Poorly staffed"
This is the second time we stayed at this hotel. Both times, the check in process was extremely slow. There was only one person working at the desk to check in guests. There were also people waiting in line complaining their room keys did not work. We stayed two nights - the second night our room key did not work either. Our room had no window. Our door opened into the 2nd floor lobby where people partied for hours. Room service food was good except for the half eaten roll we found in the bread basket. If you are looking for a comfortable bed, keep looking. If you are looking for a place to gamble and don't care about much else, this place may work for you. Otherwise, if someone asks you to stay here, you may be best served to just say he_ _ to the no and stay somewhere else.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"The Place to Be and Stay"
Awesome. The Hotel, the rooms, the casino floor, and the club was clean and awesome
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
BLAIR
I was given a key card for a room still occupied. It made me question my security. Also woke up with small red itchy spots around my ankles. Breakout to your detergent or something far worse? Glad to switch hotels after one night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Bad gamble establishment"
First low point was that the room had ants! They were everywhere! Next, was the maid service leaving foot prints in the bathtub. Lastly, we found that you must request face towels daily, they don't automatically place them in the room. To round out the experience, the carpet was filthy.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
tanya b
The web site claimed that the rooms had a refrigerator but they did not. There were not many choices for eating in or around the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Pradeep
Booked online and when we got there the registration had not come through yet. Had to leave and come back. Then the hotel was over booked so the very politely moved us next door to the Radisson. Rooms was very clean and nice just a very long walk back to the casino and other features. Do some reading on the casino, it's different than most, has a cover charge and very small. Still very clean and staff was nice...
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Michael S
"The gamble pays off"
Beautiful room Elevator to the casino
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Don't waste your money"
Room was dusty, bathroom had mold on ceiling and walls. Had another night free and they never came to the room to clean it or make the beds had to ask for clean towels and wash clothes.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
The room was big and spacious but had a weird smell to it. The most disappointing thing is that the bathroom had a big jacuzzi tub that did not work. After talking to other friends that have stayed there and employees of the hotel I found out that they haven't worked for at least a year. If you call the desk to question it all you get is "I'm sorry ".
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Joshua
"dont take upgrade to suite."
good casino but a free upgrade to a horrible suite on 15 th floor of Radisson as the regular rooms were sold out was a terrible experience
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Young people get treated like babies"
I get it, It's a casino but if you look young they will ask for your ID everywhere . I left my ID in my room and couldn't get in the pool because they have drinks ( if you're drinking you get a wristband so why does it matter that I don't have my ID - I didn't want to drink anyway !) I was asked to provide ID to enter the casino (which I understand - they have securities 24/7) but then as I went to try to play at a table I was asked to provide ID again, why ? To get in the casino you need to get an "access card" which has your name and your ID is scanned into their system. Me and my boyfriend were IDed every time we entered even though we had the access while older folks just scanned their access card & went in. I would not recommend for the younger crowd!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ash
I had checked in and was told the wrong information was not happy when checking out!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Wedded Bliss"
We decided we wanted a couples night away before our honeymoon. We got married that day and we wanted to stay somewhere alone for the night as we had relatives in town. We had a great night and I won $700 in the casino!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Kia
"First Impressions were promising"
Booked room for a overnight stay after receiving an email about a sale. I have been visiting the area for 20+ years. Thought that staying in a Casino would be a fun end to our vacation. Check-in was slow. Guest was complaining about a missing cellphone. Confirmed that there would be a couch in the room since there were 3 people and was told yes. The Room. There was no couch only a chair and ottoman. There was a box of condoms in the closet with one missing.The a/c was leaking and the carpet was wet. The room smelled horrible like a wet cat. When I called to complain and request a new room I was told there were none available. We had a hard time sleeping due to the smell and sleeping situation..
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Zalika
"room experience"
I stayed there and the room they gave me, when you take a shower or bath the water was getting on the carpet I tried contacting the hotel woth the experience that i had and tgey never got back intouch with me. N Im a Valley Forge Club Member t
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Some Drive from Phillie"
It is a good stay near Phillie. Room is spacious and nice. Only con is that somehow neighbor is kinda noisy, so noise cancelling improvement might be a good choice
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Andy
"bed bugsJacuzzi do not work"
the worst hotel ever staying in 25 year room have bed bugsit was reported to securitysecurity was afraid to come into the roomthe junior suite jacuzzidid not workwould never stay or recommend that hotel
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice location, maid service needs to be improved"
The maid service was not good. I found one shoe from a previous guest sticking out from under my bed when I checked in. The microwave had a spill of some kind that apparently had not been cleaned for quite some time. The pool area was nice, but there were not enough chairs to accommodate weekend guests.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Unsatisfactory"
Week-end stay at hotel was not good. Room was never serviced,bed not made had to chase help down for towels,had to empty trash can myself and discard trash. Amenities were not replaced. Coffee pack stayed in coffee pot all week-end. Just poor service all around.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"The Truth"
Upon arriving. they could not accommodate the type of room I had paid for through your company. I requested the exe suites with a king size bed and they told me because this was a third party rental they did not have the room. They offered me a queen size junior suite. with much persistence and speaking to the manager, we were able to get the room we placed reservations for. Hotels.com has not refunded me the difference in the cost.. I have contacted you several times about how i had located a cheaper price on your web on my cell phone. I have a picture of the cost you advertised. You also advertise price guarantee. I am still waiting.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
eliott
overall good stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Came for a girls weekend, it was fantastic!!"
Can't wait to book my next stay again! The staff was friendly, even all the hotel guests!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great experience"
It's really nice Plus point refrigerator and microwave And big bathtub, comfortable bed Overall really nice experience
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Riaz
"Good casino resort for price."
Check in was slow cuz there was only 1 person at the desks but it was fine 1 elevator was down so that slowed getting up and down but stuff happens can't let it bring down your trip overall it's a good place for a mini getaway for a few days. Casino is small but definitely worth going for a good time. The resorts pool is awesome for pool side drinks and relaxing. Overall good time. It's nothing crazy fancy if u want that go spend way more in ac or somewhere else but it's a good spot plus valley forge national park is really close and has alot of history. Definitely would recommend but not if ur a person who whines over small things.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
good spot
It was comfortable however there was stained carpet, ripped wallpaper. It could use an update.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Big Poppa"
Everything was great.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
charles
Rooms and hotel were dirty
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"1980's hotel room without the cool vintage feel."
We stayed in a jr. suite on the 6th floor. When you think suite, you expect luxury. Sure wish I took photos! I think this room was once a 1989 Days Inn type room that never got upgraded. Lol Pros: The room was larger than a regular hotel room. Cons : The queen bed was anything but fancy. It was a cheap thin mattress. Bed was low. Bedskirt was wrinkled. The carpet was dingy. Didn't walk barefoot. Bench near the bathroom was stained on the fabric seating area. Fridge and microwave were dirty. The outside looked as if it hadn't seen a lysol wipe all summer. Dust! I could have written my name. Room could have used a good dusting. Air conditioning units were old school...but they chilled the room really well. People smoking next door and could be smelled in our room. Hotel and casino : Very bad signage. Confusing property that just doesn't make sense. Ate at the food court American Grill. Had a chicken sandwich and fries. $15. Burger King is just as good. Front desk: Where is it? Ok, this is weird. You get a hotel key card. A card to swipe to get into the casino. This proves you are a hotel first or paid the $10 to get into the casino. If you pay the money to enter, you get a $10 food card. And finally, you can get a player's card to track your play. Why so many?? Bottom like....I stayed because we went to a concert. The room was dingy and uncomfortable, but had great AC. The room was really over priced. Cheap Sysco soap and shampoo. Would NOT stay again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Boogdie
"Pleasant overall, needs work"
The hotel did not have our room type ready, even though we arrived several hours after check-in time. After transferring to the other side of the facility, we switched back easily, and ended up settling on a queen bed instead of a king. The room did not have a microwave and refrigerator, though all rooms in the casino tower were supposed to. Fixed very promptly. Overall room was clean, but there were several dead bugs on the floor, even after the room was serviced during our stay. The whirlpool feature in our tub did not work, one of the remotes needed new batteries, one of the telephones did not work, and the dresser drawers were in need of repair. The overall room was nice, valet was free after signing up for their casino membership (free), all staff were excellent, pool was really nice, food is good but room service is incredibly expensive. Nice hotel, great staff, needs some updating though.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Rebekah
"Dated and smokey"
The room was dated, and smelled of smoke. The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub with shower which was old and chipped. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice hotel to stay in if you like the casino"
Nice visit if you like going to casino...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Leonard
"awful hotlel rooms"
Hotel rooms dates, tub was dirty, wall paper in bathroom hanging off the wall, toilet paper holder fell off the wall, room smelled musty, AC unit fan rattled all night. For a new casino room was awful.Dinner in Viviano just ok, ordered shrimp with pappardelle and they didn't serve pappardelle, used linguine.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"overall good stay"
Checkin was good room comfortable and clean The Valley Tavern for dinner was very good excellent service .Casino little small but ok. Only problem elevator service at nite was terrible. Overable a about average hotel'
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Alfred J
"Unhappy experience!"
Hotel was dirty! Hotel hall way was not vacuumed at all in the three days we were there (cracker crumbs, macaroni salad on floor near elevator and just a bunch of small pieces of paper near maids closet) Mildew in shower. Only one clean wash cloth in room (one dried dirty one hanging on shower curtain) Dust ruffle on bed we did not use was all crooked and falling off.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015