All hotels in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1160 First Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA, 19406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"The gamble pays off"
Beautiful room Elevator to the casino
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Don't waste your money"
Room was dusty, bathroom had mold on ceiling and walls. Had another night free and they never came to the room to clean it or make the beds had to ask for clean towels and wash clothes.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
The room was big and spacious but had a weird smell to it. The most disappointing thing is that the bathroom had a big jacuzzi tub that did not work. After talking to other friends that have stayed there and employees of the hotel I found out that they haven't worked for at least a year. If you call the desk to question it all you get is "I'm sorry ".
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Joshua
"dont take upgrade to suite."
good casino but a free upgrade to a horrible suite on 15 th floor of Radisson as the regular rooms were sold out was a terrible experience
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Young people get treated like babies"
I get it, It's a casino but if you look young they will ask for your ID everywhere . I left my ID in my room and couldn't get in the pool because they have drinks ( if you're drinking you get a wristband so why does it matter that I don't have my ID - I didn't want to drink anyway !) I was asked to provide ID to enter the casino (which I understand - they have securities 24/7) but then as I went to try to play at a table I was asked to provide ID again, why ? To get in the casino you need to get an "access card" which has your name and your ID is scanned into their system. Me and my boyfriend were IDed every time we entered even though we had the access while older folks just scanned their access card & went in. I would not recommend for the younger crowd!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ash
I had checked in and was told the wrong information was not happy when checking out!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Wedded Bliss"
We decided we wanted a couples night away before our honeymoon. We got married that day and we wanted to stay somewhere alone for the night as we had relatives in town. We had a great night and I won $700 in the casino!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Kia
"First Impressions were promising"
Booked room for a overnight stay after receiving an email about a sale. I have been visiting the area for 20+ years. Thought that staying in a Casino would be a fun end to our vacation. Check-in was slow. Guest was complaining about a missing cellphone. Confirmed that there would be a couch in the room since there were 3 people and was told yes. The Room. There was no couch only a chair and ottoman. There was a box of condoms in the closet with one missing.The a/c was leaking and the carpet was wet. The room smelled horrible like a wet cat. When I called to complain and request a new room I was told there were none available. We had a hard time sleeping due to the smell and sleeping situation..
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Zalika
"room experience"
I stayed there and the room they gave me, when you take a shower or bath the water was getting on the carpet I tried contacting the hotel woth the experience that i had and tgey never got back intouch with me. N Im a Valley Forge Club Member t
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Some Drive from Phillie"
It is a good stay near Phillie. Room is spacious and nice. Only con is that somehow neighbor is kinda noisy, so noise cancelling improvement might be a good choice
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Andy
"bed bugsJacuzzi do not work"
the worst hotel ever staying in 25 year room have bed bugsit was reported to securitysecurity was afraid to come into the roomthe junior suite jacuzzidid not workwould never stay or recommend that hotel
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice location, maid service needs to be improved"
The maid service was not good. I found one shoe from a previous guest sticking out from under my bed when I checked in. The microwave had a spill of some kind that apparently had not been cleaned for quite some time. The pool area was nice, but there were not enough chairs to accommodate weekend guests.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Unsatisfactory"
Week-end stay at hotel was not good. Room was never serviced,bed not made had to chase help down for towels,had to empty trash can myself and discard trash. Amenities were not replaced. Coffee pack stayed in coffee pot all week-end. Just poor service all around.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"The Truth"
Upon arriving. they could not accommodate the type of room I had paid for through your company. I requested the exe suites with a king size bed and they told me because this was a third party rental they did not have the room. They offered me a queen size junior suite. with much persistence and speaking to the manager, we were able to get the room we placed reservations for. Hotels.com has not refunded me the difference in the cost.. I have contacted you several times about how i had located a cheaper price on your web on my cell phone. I have a picture of the cost you advertised. You also advertise price guarantee. I am still waiting.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
eliott
overall good stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Came for a girls weekend, it was fantastic!!"
Can't wait to book my next stay again! The staff was friendly, even all the hotel guests!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great experience"
It's really nice Plus point refrigerator and microwave And big bathtub, comfortable bed Overall really nice experience
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Riaz
"Good casino resort for price."
Check in was slow cuz there was only 1 person at the desks but it was fine 1 elevator was down so that slowed getting up and down but stuff happens can't let it bring down your trip overall it's a good place for a mini getaway for a few days. Casino is small but definitely worth going for a good time. The resorts pool is awesome for pool side drinks and relaxing. Overall good time. It's nothing crazy fancy if u want that go spend way more in ac or somewhere else but it's a good spot plus valley forge national park is really close and has alot of history. Definitely would recommend but not if ur a person who whines over small things.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
good spot
It was comfortable however there was stained carpet, ripped wallpaper. It could use an update.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Big Poppa"
Everything was great.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
charles
Rooms and hotel were dirty
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"1980's hotel room without the cool vintage feel."
We stayed in a jr. suite on the 6th floor. When you think suite, you expect luxury. Sure wish I took photos! I think this room was once a 1989 Days Inn type room that never got upgraded. Lol Pros: The room was larger than a regular hotel room. Cons : The queen bed was anything but fancy. It was a cheap thin mattress. Bed was low. Bedskirt was wrinkled. The carpet was dingy. Didn't walk barefoot. Bench near the bathroom was stained on the fabric seating area. Fridge and microwave were dirty. The outside looked as if it hadn't seen a lysol wipe all summer. Dust! I could have written my name. Room could have used a good dusting. Air conditioning units were old school...but they chilled the room really well. People smoking next door and could be smelled in our room. Hotel and casino : Very bad signage. Confusing property that just doesn't make sense. Ate at the food court American Grill. Had a chicken sandwich and fries. $15. Burger King is just as good. Front desk: Where is it? Ok, this is weird. You get a hotel key card. A card to swipe to get into the casino. This proves you are a hotel first or paid the $10 to get into the casino. If you pay the money to enter, you get a $10 food card. And finally, you can get a player's card to track your play. Why so many?? Bottom like....I stayed because we went to a concert. The room was dingy and uncomfortable, but had great AC. The room was really over priced. Cheap Sysco soap and shampoo. Would NOT stay again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Boogdie
"Pleasant overall, needs work"
The hotel did not have our room type ready, even though we arrived several hours after check-in time. After transferring to the other side of the facility, we switched back easily, and ended up settling on a queen bed instead of a king. The room did not have a microwave and refrigerator, though all rooms in the casino tower were supposed to. Fixed very promptly. Overall room was clean, but there were several dead bugs on the floor, even after the room was serviced during our stay. The whirlpool feature in our tub did not work, one of the remotes needed new batteries, one of the telephones did not work, and the dresser drawers were in need of repair. The overall room was nice, valet was free after signing up for their casino membership (free), all staff were excellent, pool was really nice, food is good but room service is incredibly expensive. Nice hotel, great staff, needs some updating though.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Rebekah
"Dated and smokey"
The room was dated, and smelled of smoke. The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub with shower which was old and chipped. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice hotel to stay in if you like the casino"
Nice visit if you like going to casino...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Leonard
"awful hotlel rooms"
Hotel rooms dates, tub was dirty, wall paper in bathroom hanging off the wall, toilet paper holder fell off the wall, room smelled musty, AC unit fan rattled all night. For a new casino room was awful.Dinner in Viviano just ok, ordered shrimp with pappardelle and they didn't serve pappardelle, used linguine.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"overall good stay"
Checkin was good room comfortable and clean The Valley Tavern for dinner was very good excellent service .Casino little small but ok. Only problem elevator service at nite was terrible. Overable a about average hotel'
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Alfred J
"Unhappy experience!"
Hotel was dirty! Hotel hall way was not vacuumed at all in the three days we were there (cracker crumbs, macaroni salad on floor near elevator and just a bunch of small pieces of paper near maids closet) Mildew in shower. Only one clean wash cloth in room (one dried dirty one hanging on shower curtain) Dust ruffle on bed we did not use was all crooked and falling off.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Joanne
"Valley forge casino tower"
Very disappointed that jacuzzi tub didnt work. I Was not informed they where in stages of replacing them with walk in showers. Also the drain was clogged with gross clumps of hair. My King bedframe was broken when i arrived. I Slept in a valley for 3 days. I Had to use ice bucket to hold up the bed til maintenance replaced frame. House keeping came too late in the day 300pm. I would go out around 10 hoping when i arrived back that the towels would be replaced. The microwave too small for plate provided to warm food. One elevator worked out of 3. One button was not covered and recieved shock when selecting floor. Each wait for elevator up or down was a minimum of 10 minutes. At one point 30. Other patrons would complain as well while waiting. As i sought help at a desk, they would send me to another department and when i arrived there was no one there. I One manager told me the hotel only had 4 bell boy carts to use to carry luggage. I waited 2 hours to find one. And it was flimsy. The poles all slide out of the holes. Wheels where so lose at base they would tip the cart over. I felt some of the upper managment where snobs? Or put out when i asked questions. This was my first experience at this hotel. I am not thinking i will return
6 night trip Jul 12, 2015
"Stop over"
Nice hotel ! New pool area is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Very close to Valley forge National Park.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Maine traveler
Frequent visitor. Always give me a jr. suite.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
J P
"felt like Vegas"
I've stayed in other casino hotels; this was the most fun! They didn't mind comping us the entree fee into the casino. So I had to play the of course
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Not Bad At All!"
great place to stay food awesome. Nearby Walmart and Malls! Bed (king size) was very hard and I slept on recliner until finally I switched room. Second room had no toiletries or coffee maker so I had to wait for hours to get them after a second call. 3 time staying here!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Best hotel and casino"
It was the best I was finally able to get some rest.
6 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Ann Marie
"unpleasant experiences throughout stay"
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this hotel. The front desk staff was unpleasant on registration and another during stay. Several nights were extremely loud with shouting in the halls, but complaints did nothing. The whirlpool tub did not operate, 4 of 5 nights they only left one washcloth, but three hand towels and we had to wait for a washcloth to be brought to the room. Also no plastic cups. Stains on lampshades and bed spread. Cable went out an entire evening. Windows don't open.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Tammy
I always love it here
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Andrea
"Fun away from home"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had requested a king size bed, however at first I did not receive but the staff quickly accommodate me. That's was great. I'm Not a big gambler but it was fun to play. The hotel does give you complimentary gift if $10.00.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
katrina
"We loved it!"
Not sure what others experienced but my family had a great time. Nice bathroom! For tall people!!!
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Casino is nice, rooms need renovation"
The entire casino floor & radison tower lobby are renovated, with a great bar called Valley Inn. The casino tower was a suite-type room with a desperate need for update. great time either way
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
rob
"Total disappointment .... Not very helpful staff."
Very disappointed. Waited in line for 20 mintues to check in. Was given room key and upon getting to room our door was wide open with no one around and in sight. Then after ordering food and bringing it up to the room our door keys would not open the door. So we had to go back down to the lobby wait inline for another 15 minutes as our food is getting cold to tell the staff that the keys wouldn't work.. They issued us new keys and told us to basically bang on the door handle untill it worked. Which in my opinion was a horrible way to solve the issue. But unfortunately did work, but there was no sympathy or understanding of the situation... And our now cold dinner. Now that I am home and checking my bank account the hotel actually charged a additional $25. To my card which doesn't match the receipt I was given. This was a overall terrible stay.. And it wasn't my first stay so I am extremely disappointed and would have to seriously reconsider the next time I want to stay in the valley forge area.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Bed was a little hard but overall great experience and nice area
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Grubby and tired hotel"
This hotel is looking tired and dirty. The room was pretty gross - the walls had visible smears on them, the quilts on the beds didn't look clean, furniture was stained, the carpet was dirty and the bathroom tub looked grubby, and a number of lamps were broken so we had to unscrew light bulbs at night. Overall, it was not a good experience. Fortunately we only stayed one night and hotel staff were nice enough to reduce the price somewhat. I would not stay here again
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"There was a reason for the low price"
One of the rooms we were given had not been cleaned from the previous occupants. The other room had been cleaned, but dirty curtains and other problems showed a lack of detail. The front desk did not seemed surprised by the dirty room.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Hap
"Lovely and convenient"
The only snafu was that our room was not ready until 6 pm, which was fine with us because we were able to go and walk around at Valley Forge. The staff was courteous and pleasant, and made several recommendations for food and places to see.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Kate
"great stay"
The hotel staff was great. We called front desk to request a refrigerator and it was brought up right away.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
todd
"Nice hotel. Convienent to casino"
I was disappointed with the room. When I booked the room online it stated that it accommodated 4 people. There was 1 queen bed n a love seat that did not convert to a bed. We had 3 people. 2 adults and a teenager. Sleeping accommodations were poor. Otherwise the hotel was a nice hotel and it was convenient to the casino.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
JM
We paid for the new tower and they put the old tower The TOLIET seat wasn't attached The room was dirty and completely out dated I asked to move and they would move us Totally disgusted
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"pretty lame"
really weird vibe from this place. its trying to be a casino ? everything just seems wrong, like you are in the twilight zone!
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
I came back to my room in the middle of the day to find my door wide open while all of my things sat in plain view. When I found housekeeping to walkin with me she said oh that door gets stuck on the carpet can you make sure nothing is missing. I was lucky that nothing was missing and told the girl who was checking me out and she said oh sorry about that!!
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Denise
"Clean room and love being in the casino."
We were in area due to death in family. Was convenient and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015