All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel appears old and could use updates. The checkin line was very long because there were not enough employees checking people in. Service was good and the pool was nice but the hotel should be renovated to look more modern.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Excelent
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Haydee
"Dirty room"
Room is Dirty, esp the floor. Dropped a clean wet towel on the carpet, it turn to a black towel when i picked up. Never going back to this Hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
The room was extremely cold and the employees we not friendly or helpful. The view was beautiful.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Victoria
I was shocked to get charged a Resort Fee when I checked in. I was never told there was one.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Dottie
"Not again....Poor condition hotel..."
15 years ago I stayed here. Now I came back to see nothing has changed. Literally nothing has need updated. -Carpets in hallway dirty -wall paper peeling off in room -big huge stains on carpet in room - longest checkou line I have ever seen (not enough people checking us out) -hotel key works 1 out of 5 tries (tells me something's in their system are too old) -doors along hotel hallway are dirty and have beef dingged so many times they look raggedy and old In short... This hotel is in bad shape, and looks like they don't have the money to fix it. Even though from the outside it looks good.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Paris Hotel"
Hotel is nice, seems a little dated compared to the Aria and Cosmopolitan There are no robes or slippers and the bathroom toiletries are very limited (shampoo, conditioner, lotion) The staff is very friendly/helpful and there are some good (not great)restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Marisa
"Worried about my Reservation through Hotels.com"
I did not notice an email for early check in from Paris so we checked in late 10:00Pm. They told me my reservation (which I had made 6 months in advance) was not for 2 queens rather for 1 king bed. The hotel desk clerk said that's the best he could give me since my reservation was through Hotels.com ( he said it like it was a dirty word. Then he said that he could only give me queen rooms if we stayed in the smoking section of the hotel. I said this was unacceptable. He instead gave us a King suite with no view and 2 roll away beds. We took this option. Suite was awesome with two bathrooms and it was HUGE, but we had an ugly view of the roof and the air conditioning units. They gave us this room at the same rate. Not sure why he told me that the rate I paid through Hotels.com was for a single room when clearly I filled out a form for a room for 4 people. This is not the first time this has happened through Hotels.com. So always call hotel and confirm. If you receive an email for early check in dont ignore it! I loved the pool at the paris and the hotel was very family friendly. all of the restaurants were great and well priced. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Just good location"
I can stay at that hotel due to the good promotion, which means good price I received from Hotels.com. The location was good, and the other services are so so.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
RAEHYUN
"Really nice hotel"
I think the price for our meals at the restaurant at the tower, was too expensive, and I love traveling but I think our food had an average taste for that price, and they took over too too long to provide our meals, not kitting an hour or maybe more. The hotel is really nice and front desk and housekeepers were really helpful all the times they help me to get a limo, a helicopter, a good nightclub, they provided information about some good restaurants to eat. Thank you to those made our vacations so fun and happy!!!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Fabulous visit ..Paris city of love!!sa"
Paris hotel is a beautiful romantic hotel. the atmosphere is perfect. Our suite was very nice and clean and had all the comforts of home. Our stay could not have more relaxing!! Location was great for shopping and night life fun. We enjoyed every minute of our stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"5 Star Hotel"
Very nice hotel. Parking garage however does not accommodate for oversized vehicles such as a standard SUV with a rooftop Thule. Otherwise great all you can eat buffet at Bellagio right across Paris.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Hector
"Nice hotel, too many hidden costs"
Very nice hotel with a great location on the strip. The visit was ruined by too many hidden costs. Nightly rate was $80, but ended up twice that when you add in the numerous Vegas taxes, resort fee, and surcharge for a third adult in the room. Very disappointing.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Khristina
We had a very pleasurable stay at the Paris Casino and Resort. The room was roomy and very clean. Hotel and Casino workers were very pleasant and helpful. Prices on food was higher than we thought they should be, but the food was excellent in Mon Ami Gabi and Le Cafe de St. Louis.
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Herman
"Noisy on the pool side."
We stayed 3 nights during the week. All went well until the 3rd night when we were not able to sleep due to very loud music etc. We were on the pool side of the hotel. When I advised the hotel during checkout the morning of the staff member just said if we were on the pool side it gets noisy over there. Would have been nice to know this when checking in. It would also have been nice to receive an apology for the inconvenience. No coffee in the room.
Linda L.
We enjoyed our stay and location worked out great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
carlos
"Good for the price"
Nice for the price. Some condition can be improved a little. Room is very nice snd clean. No vent in bath room
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Wow.. Amazing hotel. Got a great deal on hotels. com and it llived up to the hype. Thanks
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"West Coast "Monte Carlo""
Returned to Las Vegas after 25 years, the $1.99 buffets are gone, the free drinks are gone, but I was ever a fan of those things. Las Vegas is no longer a gambling city or sin city, it has become a fusion of entertainment, great food, and shopping venues.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
NICOLAS
"Great family vacation"
Paris is now our favorite hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
jennifer
"Very Dissapointed"
Resort fees were charged to my account. Unfortunately nobody notified me os these charges when I made the reservations.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Dora
"not so pet friendly!!"
It is a beautiful hotel the pool is ok, the only thing that really bothered me and Mahbe I didn't read it or didn't see it posted anywhere but it was the pet friendly rule. My neighbor had a couple of dogs and kept barking and barking and I couldn't sleep. That was the main issue I wouldn't return to this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Efren
"Vegas vacation"
Stay was good but the 2 rooms that were given were far apart although the receptionist said that it was next to each other. Room number was 924 and 926
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"affordable elegance"
I loved staying here. The hotel is in the middle of the Strip, the room was spacious and clean. there are lots of fabulous not too pricey restaurants to choose from.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Lorraine
Very nice hotel in the heart of the strip. Though the service was good, the one and only downside is we have received better service at other hotels in the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Would not stay again."
Room very pricey for: room too small, no coffee pot, no microwave, air did not work to well, room still was warm. Water had strange smell towels in bad stringy condition.
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"I love it is very nice hotel everybody must book"
Was wonderfull
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
german
"Au revoir bad hotel..."
Brakes my heart to write this but I have to. Let me start by saying that it literally took 47 minutes to check in. I don't mean the line waiting, I meant checking in with the receptionist lady. They did not want to honor my paid reservation for three rooms. The pool service was horrible, we had a day bed and the lady only came to check in us once and we couldn't find her at time to paid the bill. And then room service lost or took with the towels one shoe and one bathing suit, come on! Complete disaster.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Flavio
"Central location; bad service, moderately clean"
There are few things that I can say good about Paris: The view, and the location. The bad: customer service, unclean, the resort fee is the highest i have ever seen for nothing: wifi and pool service. restaurant for breakfast was unclean.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Nice hotel good location
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Iman
It was pretty good because the location is good. If you bring dogs, your stay will not be as nice as if you didn't bring dogs as the rooms (understandably) smell like dogs and the carpet was wet as we got the feeling it had just been cleaned probably because of a previous dog accident. Having said that - it was the best place on the strip that dogs are welcomed. The dog relief facilities were inadequate also, and had to walk all the way through the casino each time. Bellmen were also not the nicest.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Skip it"
Uncomfortable beds & scratchy linens & terrible pillows. Gone downhill
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Andrea
"Book somewhere else"
I had a view of the parking lot, way over priced and then they charged me an additional resort fee. Never again
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
"great location"
Room needs updatcomfortable was very comfortable
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
We got a great rate on the hotel and because one of our rooms was not available we were upgraded to a suite. Great service and friendly staff and very well maintained hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Luis
The only place we have stayed with no coffee maker in room. Had to go downstairs for morning coffee. Will never stay there again!
4 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Stayed at both the Paris And Caesars and was actually much happier with Paris
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Very good for price and location!"
we stayed one night, my 11 year old and myself. the hotel is good, very good for the price. condition is showing a need for not updating but general cleaning and touch up. Location is very good.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
donald
"We enjoy being at this hotel"
Something with the water was wrong and in short time came a man and fixed the problem
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Zeev
"Good enough"
Good value for the strip! We had a dirty room to start, but the situation was rectified quickly.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
JOANNA
"Fantastic!"
Fantastic! We plan on staying there from now on while we are in Vegas!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Great last minute stay in Las Vegas. Booked Red Rooms were full so registration clerk upgraded us to an Imperial suite, which was very nice and large, but dated. The carpet needed to be replaced, but the suite was very clean and spacious. Great value!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Family trip"
Mini family vacation. The kids love the hotel rooms hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Guiselle
Loved it here! One of the cleanest rooms we've ever stayed in. There were dings in the base boards and some signs of wear but that's it. The entire hotel was beautiful and it was so much fun to walk around and check out the decor.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Last Minute Stay"
We were happy with our last minute stay at the Paris hotel. We had booked two non-smoking "red" rooms with two queen beds. Unfortunately by the time we checked in we were told they only had one room of that type available and we had a choice between one king bed, a smoking room, or a standard room. We chose the standard room which was fine for our one night.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"All about Paris LV"
Wonderful service and accommodations
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Derrick
Wonderful stay
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Good stay"
Great location on Las Vegas Strip. However, Parking lot to hotel registration desk distance is kinda long way. hard to get through the heavy traffic inside hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Gaby Soon
"Paris Hotel!!!!"
It was an amazing stay for the weekend! My cousin and I were so in love with place and how kind the employees were. Never a dull moment and much comfortable to stay in! We would especially go back!
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Krystal
"Nice location"
Great location in the middle of the strip. Unless you are willing to pay for an upgraded room the rooms are a little noisy.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015