All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2733 Circle 75 Pkwy Se, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

although this hampton inn was very high in the cleanliness and quality of service, the condition of the hotel was not a typical hampton in quality. we were still satisfied. thank you.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Great breakfast buffet, Great hotel"
I stayed here with four teenagers and we loved it. The free breakfast was such a convenient and money-saving way to start each day, plus the food was quite good. Atlanta is nearby and the hotel is convenient to the highway. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Deidra
"Great experience!"
I cannot say enough about the hotel chain Hampton Inn in general. This was our 3rd stay at a Hampton Inn, and from the coffee in the lobby when we checked in, to the delicious hot breakfast with everything you wish for, to the clean rooms and friendly an helpful staff, they are my first choice from now on. This particular location is very convenient to I-75 and a large shopping mall. Very clean rooms, accommodating staff..again, I cannot say enough.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Overnight stay!"
We stopped here on the way to Florida.The hotel was clean and in a convenient location. The breakfast buffet(included with the room) was good and there were a variety of items. Staff members were nice and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Stacy W
"great hotel"
Great hotel and friendly staff
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Nice stay. Have stayed here before. Will definitely come back next year
2 night trip May 31, 2013
S Butler
"Were there less than 12 hours, good enough"
It was nice for an overnight stay before family event. Spacious area for breakfast/lobby.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"Staff"
Staff was pleasant and helpful
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Nolan
"Lots of maintenance problems"
First of all, as soon as we checked in, we went to look at the heated pool. The water was an unnatural color and there was a big sign saying "Sorry for the Inconvenience, the pool is temporarily closed". It looked like it had been closed months if not years. The breakfast was awesome I have to say, Hampton Inn's have the best free breakfasts of any hotel chain I have ever been to. Okay, second maintenance problem, one side of the weights in the weight room did not work. Thirdly, as we were leaving, I went to get some water and the person who spoke very little English told me there was no water as the sink was broken. I would not stay there again but did like the location. There were very few guests there when we were there and it was prom night in Atlanta, so that tells you something
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2013
Carey
"Hotel does not justify price"
I booked the hotel for my grandkid to enjoy the pool, however upon check in I learned the pool was out of order. The did arrange for guest to use partnered hotel across the street. A little inconvenience, I could have booked with them. The room was clean, but out dated. I could feel the edges of themattress, the couch was not clean. If they would put money into a few updates the cose would be great, location is convienently located and quick to get downtown Atlanta
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Toni
"Ok for the price"
Not the best hampton I've stayed at but the location was convenient and the price was good. Staff was friendly, breakfast wasn't too bad on friday, not so great on Saturday.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Stop Over Stay"
Very good hotel. Close to shopping. At the same time, busy street and somewhat noisy. Overall, we had a nice stay.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013
CNG
I would have given all 5s except the garden spa tub did not have a drain plug. When we reported it, they bought us wash clothes to use to plug it up. Why hadn't the cleaning staff reported it and have it replaced?
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
MJ
"One night to relax"
Great staff. Comfortable room and was pleased to find a sofa in the room. I forgot to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste and they offered complimentary replacements.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Great hotel and location"
This hotel was a great deal for the price. The hot breakfast included was a great bonus. Location being right across from the street from the mall and other retail shopping made all of our needs convenient. Hotel was very clean.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Brandy
"Overall an OK experience."
It is in a great location. Clean with FRIENDLY staff.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
The staff was terrible. WE had to ask for pool towels three times in one swim session. When we checked in the desk clerk did not even look up at me for a while: a greeting and a question, before she stopped writing names on key cards.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
For our purposes, it was perfect.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2013
Johnny
"Easy Access and Clean"
Hotel was very clean and just across the street from Cumberland mall where PF Changs, Stoney River Steak House, Cheesecak Factory, etc all together. The parking lot was a little small and had hard time finding a spot when i came in late the night i was there. Free breakfast was fine. Would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2013
"Near mall"
Hotel was satisfactory and very close to nice mall and restaurants. Easy access to highway.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
"Close to our destination"
The staff was friendly and helpful and our room was clean and one of the best hotel suites we have ever booked - very spacious and comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2012
SH
"Very Nice"
Great location - way above average in cleanliness, etc.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2012
great hotel to stay at when you goto the dome
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Close to Testing location for my daughter"
Wonderful place to stay. Extremely clean and nice. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I would recommend to everyone!!!
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Pam
"great hotel stay by"
Great hotel, clean, good breakfast, we came to Atlanta for the aquarium and zoo at most 15-18 min drive from hotel to both. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
stacey
"Family get-away"
The Front Desk Rep, Marcus was absolutely a total Pro. He made sure my family was taken care of and our stay at his hotel was absolutely the best. A future Hotel or Region Manager, ideed!. If Hampton Inn and Suites Management is smart.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
"Wonderful Hotel"
We stayed here for a convention at the Cobb Galleria which was right across the street in walking distance. They had wonderful customer service and in my opinion five star rooms.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Hampton Galleria - excellent"
this place was absolutely wonderful.
Romance trip Oct 7, 2012
kelly & john w
"not even close to Piedmont Park"
I booked this hotel, because according to hotels.com, it was supposed to be less than 1 mile from Piedmont Park where I was attending a concert for the weekend. it wasn't even close. more like 10 miles or so. And in Atlanta traffic, that's not a small matter. wound up having to buy a ticket on the MARTA train system which took approximately an extra hour each way getting to the event and back. needless to say, I was very unhappy about this. otherwise, the hotel was fine.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
SteveS
"Hampton inn circle 75 parkway"
I highly enjoyed my stay. The staff was great and very welcoming. The location was perfect for the things I needed to do. The hotel was clean and got exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend starting here.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
I expected a suite with separate kitchen area. This was more of an ordinary room wiht small microwave and refrigerator. This is way my overall rating was a 4.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
"clean and QUIET"
staff was pleasant but never volunteered anything, work out room is very small room was clean and so quiet I thought I was the only guest on the floor until I aw all the newspaper on the door!
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2012
Jonell
"Amazing Suite"
Had the king whirlpool suite and it was stunning. From the second you walked in to the moment you walked out, I felt like I was at home.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Hotel lobby area was being renovated but they tried to accommodate their guests the best they could. Should be fine now. Room was good size - 2 Queen Suite with kitchen and living area. I would probably stay there again if in the area.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2012
"georiga get away"
Came to see Georiga Aquarium. Hotel near I285 so getting around was okay. Breakfast area a little small for number of quests, we ate at Waffle House across the street. The room was clean and service was fine. They were doing upgrading when we were there, putting in a new floor. At one point the elevator stopped working and we had to take the stairs. It was okay for us, we were on the 3rd floor but worse for others that were higher.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Close to location"
We were in a queen suite and loved the size of the room and the small kitchen area. The room did not have that stuffy smell that alot of hotels have. Check in was quick and easy, staff seemed eager to help. Breakfast was free and was as advertised. We have no complaints at all and will use the Hampton Inn again in the future....
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2012
Laurie
"YES"
THE LOBBY WAS UNDER CONSTUCTION AND I WASENT ABLE TO GET TO WHERE THEY WERE SERVING BREAKFAST BOTH DAYS, IT WAS BACKED UP.COFEE WAS AT THE FRONT AND FOOD AT THE BACK AND NO ROOM TO SIT, SO I LEFT
2 night trip Jul 14, 2012
satisfied, very good location, Cobb Galeria and Cumberland Mall just 3 min away.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012

"safe neighborhood, convenient location"
hotel staff very friendly and helpful very clean with easy access from freeway. will stay again on future trips
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria
Dear valued guest, Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. We are happy to have earned your loyalty. I’m glad that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed the level of service that our staff provides. We look forward to welcoming you back on future trips to the area. Best wishes, Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Galleria Hotel
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
MX
"close to shopping mall and restaurants"
check in was smooth, freindly staff, room was clean, beds were very comfortable, breakfast was good
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2012

"Hotel ok, aber schon etwas älter."
Wir waren hier für 5 Nächte. Die Suite war sehr geräumig, sauber, aber schon etwas älter. Das frühstück war ganz ordentlich und durchaus nicht eintönig. Das Personal an der Rezeption war sehr hilfsbereit. Der Indoorpool war gut geheizt, allerdings waren die Fenster teilweise nicht mehr vollständig zu schließen. Die Lage des Hotels im Norden von Atlanta ist ok, viele Restaurants und Shoppingmöglichkeiten sind in der Nähe. Negativer Höhepunkt war der versuchte Einbruch in unseren Mietwagen, was offenbar in der Gegend nicht selten vorkommt. Allerdings waren wir Mitschuld, da wir die Halterung vom GPS im Auto ließen.
Other trip May 19, 2014
DE
"buen servicio y ubicacion"
el hotel es agradable y confortable.las habitaciones cuentan con lo necesario y el desayuno esta bastante bien.lo único es que el estacionamiento no esta muy grande.no esta en el centro pero esta muy bien ubicado.a 2 cuadras hay un centro comercial con buenas tiendas y restaurantes.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria
Gabriella, Gracias por la estupenda reseña de Hampton Inn y Suites cerca del aeropuerto de Atlanta. Nos alegra saber que tuvo una gran estancia con nosotros y disfrute de nuestras cómodas camas. Me alegra que haya disfrutado de nuestra conexión Hampton en el desayuna de la casa. Nos gustaría que bienvenida la próxima vez que estás en el área de Atlanta. Viaja Seguro, Kaitlyn Kilby, de Relaciones con Clientes Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Gallería Hotel
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2014
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
JP
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel by the Atlanta Galleria. We’re pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and we hope you come visit us again. Thanks again, Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Galleria Hotel
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria
Dear Valued Guest, We sincerely appreciate your recent review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria Hotel. I’m happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. We hope you’ll visit us again soon the next time you’re in the Atlanta Galleria area. Thanks again, Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager Hampton Inn & Suites – Atlanta Galleria Hotel
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
"Very nice hotel.. Enjoyed the stay!"
Other trip Dec 30, 2013