All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3342 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Double Tree - Triple Awesome !1"
Very hospitable. Very friendly and willing to help make everything go right.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Militia
"A weekend with the aristocrats"
My stay was pleasant. I was not pleased with the satellite tv in the hotel. I couldn't watch any of the premium channels to catch a movie, because they weren't receiving a signal. My only other complaint was I had to use valet parking my last night staying there and the attendant left my lights on the car on, which caused my battery to die. Other than that, my stay was very pleasant.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2015
DeRon
"Great place in a great location!"
Stayed for my bro's 21st birthday. We got upgraded to a room with more amenities. It was very clean and well organized. The check-in process was super easy and concierge desk was super helpful with recommending us to clubs to get our party on. This hotel is in an amazing location if you want to experience Buckhead. Which we did, we payed about $127 for one night and we did have to pay for parking which was an additional $20. But I would definitely return we really enjoyed our stay. Shout out to my man Robert for the great recommendations as to where to party!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"1 star emenities, 5 star price."
A cookie at check-in is suppose to make up for Boring, expensive, and frustrating. Never again. No refrigerator or micro. Had to pay dearly for parking and wifi. It is like thaey don't want people to stay there twice.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great trip"
Great i enjoyed it staff was wonderful
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Quejuanakeii
"Extremely mediocre room for an amazing area!"
For a Buckhead hotel, this room was mediocre. The only plus to the service is the fact that they give customers fresh baked cookies upon arrival. I'd much rather had a cleaner bathtub and bed versus fresh baked cookies any day!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Ashley
The room was very nice. The staff was accommodating.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Andrea
"Quaint getaway"
Room clean, was able to check in early, staff accommodating. 2 options for parking deck(kinda high) or valet so be prepared.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Erica
"Girls weekend"
Nice hotel in a great location
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Irma
"you can find better for what you are going to pay"
I won't say that the hotel ITSELF is a bad hotel but the customer service really is. They have too many hidden fees they don't tell you about and DO NOT SMOKE IN THE ROOMS! They charged me $340.00 just because they smelled smoke in the room. It's really too pricy you might as well go to the actual Hilton for what they make u pay
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Tariq
"Couldn't wait to check out"
Our stay was a couples' getaway. We picked the hotel due to its location in Buckhead. When we checked in, the first question I was asked was if I was a Hilton Honors customer. When I told him I was not, he simply replied, "oh..." This started a prolonged check in process, during which my wife asked if anything was wrong multiple times with no response. I'm not sure what adjustments were made during that check-in process, but our room was nothing like the pictures I viewed on any websites. It was cramped and seemed worn and in need of updating. The room was so humid that all of the paper in the room was curling up. Wifi in the guestrooms was $10/day like Wifi is still an amenity, not an expectation. So I just connected to a neighboring hotel's network, which was free. The location of the hotel was wonderful. We could easily walk to excellent restaurants, shopping areas, and parks. The staff when we checked out was much warmer and more engaging than when we checked in. No one we encountered was really rude, they just didn't seem to be all that interested about customer service. On the whole, the hotel felt very cheap. The bed was uncomfortable, so while I wasn't sleeping, I literally counted the hours until I checked out. This is a hotel room I would expect if I'd paid a third of what I did. Too many hotels in Buckhead within easy walking distance to stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Unhappy from Ohio"
We were prepared for a 2 bed rm and they gave us 1 bed.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Johari
"Nice area"
Nice hotel...no pool or mini fridge which helps when traveling with children.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Clean but a hassle"
The gift shop was not stocked with a lot of snacks. Our room had no microwave and no mini fridge. The room was clean but it was a hassle to park in the parking garage a block away and pay 20 dollars a day to park there.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Not the best yet..."
The hotel staff consisted of rude and unknowledgeable staff. Parking is an issue unless you valet, which will still be an issue because of the narrow entry.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Benjamin
Every thing was perfect.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
larry
"Great location and cookies!"
We got to the hotel 2 hours after check in time and the room was not ready yet, we waited in the lobby for almost an hour for them to get us our room keys, not a good first impression! Room service food menu was very limited, the food we ordered and got didn't live up to the menu description. We placed a breakfast room service order for 8 am delivery since we had an appt and had to leave by 9 am, at 8:30 we called to find out where it was, they said it would be right up, by the time we left at 9, still no breakfast. Valet, although very friendly, must have left something on in the car because when we went to get the car in the morning, the battery was dead and they couldn't get it started. We had to leave the car there to make our appt in time, when we came back to get it, the car had to be jump started again because they didn't leave it running long enough the first time to charge the battery, not a good last impression. Thank goodness for the great location and warm cookies!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Aside from the parking arrangement my hotel stay was not bad at all. Great area centrally located between everything you need. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Dexter showed great hospitality.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Meisha
"An AWESOME all around experience."
The was the best Atlanta experience I have had. Shevy made sure all was very pleasant for me.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2015
yancy
"average"
It was good
3 night trip Jun 18, 2015
"College visit"
The room & the staff was very nice.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Cecilia
"Great location but restaurant was disappointing"
Overall, very favorable stay. Only disappointment was the hotel restaurant. While it opened on time, the food was not immediately available. The service was very average. Not very attentive to what you need. You had to ask for custom made omelets and eggs cooked to order. All of which was not very good. Service at checkin was very good, as the room orginally assigned was occupied. They made it right.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"night mare."
I would never stay there againn
3 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Clarence
"double yew tree hotel review"
Rooms Are clean staff friendly. Good location. Great neighborhood. Breakfast is not complementary. Parking is not free.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Mohamed
"Overrated"
No pool, no fridge, no wifi, no breakfast and parking is expensive. Won't b back
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"great"
I had to cut my trip short but the hotel was very polite professional and clean I would recommend anyone to stay at the double tree for a great experience and great price !
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Kimberly
"I loved it!!"
I loved it!!!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Konisha
"Not Happy..."
Customer service was awful upon checking in...would not stay here again.
4 night trip May 20, 2015
Yolanda
"Great customer service, suboptimal wi-fi"
Staff was great. Very pleasant and helpful. Room was comfortable. Only complaint is the Wi-Fi wasn't great. Couldn't load many websites and would sporadically kick me off. That said, I was only there for one night and didn't bring this up to the staff to see if it could me remedied.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Samantha
"Great service nice area"
Very nice neighborhood. Parking was a little pricey but the service at Doubletree was outstanding as always.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Goood"
Friendly staff. Give you a tasty cookie and the room was clean and super comf. Would reco to a friend. Saty there. I wouldnt steer your wrong.
Other trip May 25, 2015
bangarang
"poor"
The stay was bad. Front desk employee provided very poor service.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Rosanna
"Everything was perfect!"
Dexter! Dexter! Dexter! He was the perfect example of great customer service!! If I could have a "Dexter" at every hotel I visit, then every review would be great! The hotel, room, location and staff were great. No complaints!
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Robin
"Room was clean. The quality of service was great."
my grandfather was there for the Morehouse graduation( he is a Morehouse alumni). It was his first time staying @Double. He enjoy his room and the restaurant.
3 night business trip May 16, 2015
Albert
"excellent"
The attention to detail and courtesy and customer service is exceptional. What a way to run a Business!!!!!!
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
OSCAR
"DoubleTree-Buckhead -----Good Place to Stay"
This hotel stay was good. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The only downside was the parking and checkout. The description of the hotel does not list any details about parking($25/day-Self Parking and $27/day-Valet). A folio/receipt was not under the door the morning of checkout. I had to request it. I have stayed at Hilton Brand Hotels many times in the past and this is pretty standard. Also, Housekeeping walks down the hallway and knocks on every door beginning at 9:00AM. This was very annoying.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
CEDRIC
"Hotel parking is horrible and expensive $25/night"
Far walking distance from the parking structure ! $25/night to park there too
Other trip May 19, 2015
Judy
"Try another hotel."
The food in room service was terrible. I tried 2 mornings and both times I was disappointed. It takes real effort to ruin breakfast, but this hotel managed to do it. The room was connected to a neighboring room via a door which acted like a noise conduit. I could hear everyone going on in the room next door., including snoring in the early morning. One night I went down to the lobby and the restaurant was closed. and it was a wed. Night. The hotel is clean and the room was nice. But I expected more of a Doubletree.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
Abigail
"Not the best for kid's"
The Doubletree is always good and so was this one. Staff was very friendly and efficient. We had our grandchildren with us to go to the Lego Discovery Center (this hotel was on their recommendation list). The area and hotel was not good for 4 and 7 year old's. Lack of kid friendly restaurants and no pool on site (the off-site health club has a pool but for adults only) was not a good fit.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Gregory
sight-seeing attractions all 15-20 min drive strip clubs are 10 min drive excellent staff, very friendly and nice!! (they have warm "welcome cookies" for you which is a PLUS...and they're good)
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Pleasant stay!"
Very pleasant stay!
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Yolanda
"Well pleased"
this hotel was nice at a really good rate
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Jamie
"CEO"
Good
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Good location in Buckhead"
Decent hotel in Buckhead for the price; Clean room, nice bathroom, comfortable bed. Parking is ridiculous price ($27.00) and only $2.00 less if you self park - but that is standard frustration for Buckhead area hotels. We left for the day and returned at 4:30 - disappointed that room still not cleaned. We called for new towels and they delivered right away, so we just cancelled the room cleaning. Right next to Marta and easy walking distance to several good restaurants.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Rob
"I enjoyed everything about the hotel"
I had a great experience. Enjoyed the hotel. Staff very friendly
Other trip May 4, 2015
"great"
Great
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Cindy
Everything was awesome will most definitely stay here again!!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Drunk wedding party ruined it"
The room was great I just wish te other guests had the decency to shut up wandering down the hall singing at the top of your lungs at 2 am is not okay and I wish someone would have dealt with that
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Paige
"EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME"
My stay was great. The staff was very professional.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Adrianne
"Nice Surprise!"
I was pleasantly surprised to find this property was either new or recently updated and had a decent although a bit limited room service menu. The location was very convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015