All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3342 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"none"
very good
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Pleased"
The stay was very nice, just an issue with the housekeeping not coming back to double check once the "do not disturb" sign is removed to clean the room like they are supload to. We had to call down to get the room cleaned both days.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Hotel was clean and quiet. Staff were very friendly. OMG....those cookies, I love them. Location is convenient to MARTA train system and about a 10-15 minute walk to Lenox Mall in Buckhead.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"nice location and facility"
Didn't plan for cost of parking.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Great stay, Great price, easy travel."
We came for the Supercross Race at the Super Dome. Our check-in wasn't supposed to be until 3pm, but we called since we were going to be there about 12pm and asked if we could do early check-in. They were so nice and let us check in straight away so we could take our bags up and get ready for the race. Everyone was really nice, the room as awesome, it was a cheap price for the king bed on the 6th floor with a great view. We were given the code for complementary Wi-Fi as well. We will definitely choose this hotel for future trips to Atlanta in general. The parking was behind the building but it wasn't a bad walk to the actual hotel from there. Do the self parking if you can. It's free and only starts on level 3 of the parking garage. It was so close to the Marta at Buckhead too which made traveling really convenient. Since it's the financial district, everything was in really good condition. We definitely enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Devan
"The location, room, and staff.. terrific. Dexter!"
I enjoyed staying in your hotel. Your staff is welcoming and accommodating. Thanks!
Celeste
"Horrible Parking Situation"
Arrived late from late flight not given directions to correct parking garage upon check in got trapped in wrong garage late at night then still had to find correct garage and park took 45 minutes to park by time got parked all restaurants closed nothing in walking distance ate snacks from Marriott across the street for dinner... Marriott staff more concerned about what happened to us than Diubletree staff and we were not even staying at Marriott. Check in staff could not locate our Hilton Honors number in computer so just put us on regular floor and very rude. Bad experience not sure I even want to stay a Hilton member after this.
tired
Great location and within walking distance to many places. Food was good and rooms attractive. The staff friendly. I would suggested they learn how to use a vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, a super place to stay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, super friendly staff!"
Love the chocolate chip cookie upon arrival! Staff is super nice, rooms comfy. Great place to stay when on business.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Buckhead Doubletree"
I stayed at the Doubletree in Buckhead for a conference and was pleased with the room overall. It was large, the internet was reasonably fast, and the room was clean. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The only complaint I had was that cold air seemed to seep in from the air conditioner, though how often does it get below 30 in Atlanta?
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Tara
"Nice rooms, friendly staff..."
Pros: 1. Dee was a very nice staff person. She was extremely friendly during check in. 2. The bed was very comfortable and I liked that they offered a face cloth. 3. The hotel is a short walk to grocery store, and is located in Buckhead, a great part of Atlanta. 4. They offer a free shuttle to anywhere within 3 miles (I took this to get to MARTA, the train which takes you to the airport). Cons: 1. There was a basic cleanliness, but it could have been cleaner. I have bee to hotels where you can see your reflection in the tiles. Here I had clean towels, but there were random hairs on the toilet and bathtub. 2. The gift shop needs revamping: it did not have basic items (batteries, souvenirs, etc) and I ended up walking across the street to the Courtyard Marriott to their gift shop. 3. I wanted to leave a comment in the comment box but they ran out of cards.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
ATL traveler
"buckhead stay"
Overall, my stay was good. Just a few minor issues. The heating unit in my room, did not allow the fan to be on "auto", so the fan ran the entire time. With the price, there should be a complimentary breakfast. $14.00 for the buffet is too expensive for what you offer. Would be nice if the fitness facility was on site.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Char
"Valentines weekend"
I would stay again
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean room, poor service"
the hotel is in Buckhead so the neighborhood is nice. The hotel had a group of cheerleaders in town for a competition which is understandable but nobody cleaned up after them...the lobby seemed to always be in disarray. The room was clean but it was our second stop. They tried to put me in a room with two double beds after I reserved a king size room. It was just a hassle having to move our stuff. The "shuttle" was horrible. I made arrangements with the shuttle driver upon checking in to meet in the lobby at quarter to 5 to make our 5:15 reservations. He was nowhere to be found and several other couples were waiting as well... getting picked up by the "shuttle" was just as difficult.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Too many charges!"
I would not return to this hotel for business purposes again. Although the room was comfortable, the amenities that count for me are parking and internet. One is obliged to pay $20.00 for each of these. And, to boot, there was no shower cap in the bathroom!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"great getaway"
Great loved it
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"February in Atlanta - DoubleTree Hilton"
The staff was helpful and the accommodations really positive. A bit of an issue with water temperature in shower; was resolved. Neighborhood: upscale but not convenient to walk to anything. Atlanta has grown and had some challenges in finding the hotel; street address listed is not actual location. Breakfast buffet: good but a bit overpriced.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Felicia
"double tree was awesome"
Loved it!
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Nanci
Everyone was so nice! And the cookies are great! I would stay there again any day.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Location!"
great Buckhead location and great price. Staff very friendly, helpful. Rooms are big and clean. Only downside is when in your room, you can hear every word said in the hallway. Noisy party across the hall kept resurfacing in nearby rooms....
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Excellent!
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Dezarae
"Date Night Christmas present"
Our stay was given to us for a "Date" night Christmas present. Everything was perfect with the exception of the shuttle service. We waited and waited for them to show up along with other guest waiting. They never came and we wound up having to pay $14 for a taxi in order to make our dinner reservations.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
Our neighbors were running up and down the hall screaming after midnight...we were too exhausted to complain. Other than that, we had a nice time staying at the hotel. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
KeKe
"Good stay, but costly parking, etc."
Overall it was a good stay as far as the room and housekeeping service. However, I did not like the fact the "gift shop" (basically a closet space right behind the desk of the front desk) sold items at such a high price... ridiculous! Also, I was not pleased with the fact that there was no microwave for "regular" guests to use, except in the "gift shop", which was a little strange for me. I suppose only "Hilton Honors" members have that in their rooms or on their floors. Also, there are no snack machines, only soda machines. You have to buy snacks from the overpriced "gift shop". The parking is overpriced as well!! Though the hotel rate was great, I end up paying so much for parking, that I would stay somewhere more cost- efficient for my next stay in ATL, that includes parking and has a microwave in the room.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Leslie
"Just okay"
Good location. Breakfast way too expensive..Did not eat there. No shampoo or conditioner in room
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Welcome, now leave!"
I have never felt so unwelcome in a hotel, ever. It's like they just wished the place was empty so they didn't they to do anything. Seriously, it was so strange! Food took and hour, the bartender does the room deliveries for the entire hotel so he is gone most of the time.
5 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Alexder
Brief stay in Atlanta and this location was perfect for us
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Peg
"Great stay - will be back if the price is right"
My family had three rooms here over a long holiday weekend. The hotel was basically a ghost town, but the staff that were around were very friendly and mostly accommodating. Location is fantastic (definitely recommend a meal at Southern Art across the street). We only had a few very minor complaints. First, all of us were Hilton Honors members, but only one received the complimentary bottled water and snacks at check in. We asked the second day, and twice were told they're out of bags and to try back later. There were plenty of cookies to go around, but no coffee in the lobby in the morning. They said there were too few people staying in the hotel so it wasn't worth it for them to put out coffee for us. Not such a big deal, but a little disappointing as we were on our way out the door into the cold. I usually prefer to get coffee in the lobby so I don't have to bother housekeeping with cleaning up the coffee maker in the room. Oh well. Two other very minor issues: 1) Parking is expensive for a place that seemingly has plenty of parking. If you're spending the money, might as well valet. 2) The hair dryers could use an update. They're functional, but my $10 travel dryer was far superior. Overall, though, nice rooms and great stay. We'll likely be back, if the price is right, for our next family get-together.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"WABTS"
Room was clean last night bed linen wasn't changed and there weren't enough towels
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Herb
Great location and very clean.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Nice, clean, central location.....love the warm cookies lol.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Misha
"Business Trip"
Good place. Nice room, comfortable bed. Wish there was a pool and a coffeeshop within the hotel. Room service was fast and had great food.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"awesome stay"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Double Tree Hilton. The location was perfect since I didn't have a car during this visit. I was able to walk or catch the hotel shuttle to various spots such as the mall or movies. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and the bed was awesome! I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Adrienne
"Really recommend to stay"
Great location and service.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Junyang
I HAD A WONDERFUL STAY HOTE WAS LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BUCKHEAD MALLS AND WAS QUIET.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Abubakar
"Great but could always be better"
Wish it had more For the value free parking wifi !!!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Erica
"Hotel stay/review"
Great hotel , friendly employees. Beds were very uncomfortable
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Given the mixed reviews we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. The staff (from the valet and front desk to the shuttle driver) were exceptionally courteous and helpful. Although I do not care for the traffic congestion of the area, the hotel was a great choice for where we needed to be. The complimentary shuttle service (3 mile radius) was a definite plus.
Grace
"quality of service"
Customer service was great!
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
LINETTE
"Close to Lenox Square"
In room 201 the height adjustable shower would not stay in place. the coffee maker leaked out water. Had to call room service as there were no, zero, zilch, nada wash cloths which i had to tip the maid as it was not her fault.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"I'd expect more from Hilton"
Upon check-in I was greeted by April and Dwayne who were very kind. However, I did not see any others at the desk for the rest of my visit. We called to get our car as instructed and no one ever answered, and when they did the car wasn't even requested. Speaking of cars, Daryl is THE rudest valet person EVER. Good sir, it is not my fault that you hate your job, I too hate mine at times, but I still treat people with respect; customer service is not his forte. The room was small, I paid for double beds, usually that means double queen beds...not full. I sell plumbing for a living and I was shocked to find the speakman shower head was coming out of a tub spout that was rigged to act as a shower arm. My co-workers enjoyed laughing at the picture I took. House cleaning came one time (we were there 3 nights). They left new towels, but didn't take the old ones. Overall, for the price I would recommend the hotel, it wasn't the worse experience and the stay wasn't unbearable. I just think some customer service classes should be given to Daryl. He was intolerable.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Ms.Travel
"Great place but you have to pay to park your car"
Everything was great except that you have to pay parking and on Sundays it takes at least 30 minutes to get out of the parking tower because they share the parking place with a church and couple of restaurants
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great location in Buckhead"
My stay was nice and cozy. Room was clean, staff was friendly, and it was located close to fine dining. My only con would be the cost of parking which was $12 over night self-parking or $20 valet.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Bday trip"
Visited for a fiends B day. The hotel was very nice and in a great area. everything was in walking distance.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Morgan
"Weekend getaway"
I loved everything about this hotel from check in to check out. The employees were all helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I will be returning and highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Tanisha
"Decent Stay"
Great location. Overall decent stay. Only issues were that the breakfast buffet at the hotel had limited options, their dine-in restaurant for dinner consists of a menu and sitting in the lobby/bar area and the double beds were a little wierd-smaller than usual.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Good birthday trip"
Iverall out stay was great. Thenonky downside was parking. If you didnt valet for $25 a day you had to oay $20 for self parking and park in a garage aboht 500 feet away.
3 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
"Our stay"
The hotel was decent and the self-parking ($20 per night) was not too far. We stayed two nights on the fifth floor. It was relatively quite except that someone talking loudly during midnight walking across the hallway. The sound isolation was not too good. I would recommend to ask for a room away from the elevator. Overall, we enjoyed the stay.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Hongzong
"Very great stay for the price"
Nothing wrong that I was wary about after reading the previous reviews - very pleasant experience. Only issue is that hallway noise is audible because of the gap from door to floor, but unless you have rude guests it is a minor inconvenience. Had to phone front desk for a do not disturb sign which they promptly brought up. Shower had excellent pressure, but a fan would be nice to have in the bathroom. Minor details, overall excellent stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Ross
Staff was not at all friendly and had a problem with the bathtub draining. We had to call two days in a row to get it taken care of. Walls were very thin, could hear the neighbors coughing all night. Would not stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014